PDA

View Full Version : Post past records of a team, while posting stupid stuff that makes no sense.

Zoo
April 13th, 2007, 03:44 AM
From the year 2002:

The Northeastern Huskies went 10-3, and played in a crappy field.... and still do to this day, well, and that's all there is to say about them.

The James Madison Dukes went 5-7, and their team shares the common name of my dog, Duke, who likes to lick himself, and is a really lazy dog. He loves to get expanded room when he doesn't need it, like their fans with their current plans of expansion.

The Richmond Spiders went 4-8, and have a generic species of spider for their school yet to be identified to society. Although recent studies show that their logo has a deep secret, when zoomed in on a telescope, their logo says "this team sucks, and we need a winning season soon."

Florida A&M's record was 7-5, what's wierd is that how a rattler lives in Florida, they live in the Southwestern regions of the united states, and they wear orange, like an orange I ate yesterday. Or green like those green apples at Pick 'n' Save you can buy in bags.

Princeton went 6-4. Their tiger that's jumping looks like a man wearing a rubber suit, and has his mouth open jumping at you, kind of like those old TMNT movies.

Western Illinois went 11-2, what's a leatherneck? Oh, a logo they stole from Georgia, or did Georgia steal from them? Anyways, they suck nowadays, 5-7? Please.

Montana, god do they ever lose, they went 11-3. What's odd about this, is that a pair of grizzly bears are at the Milwaukee County Zoo, and at the Bronx Zoo, and tons of other zoos worldwide.

Portland State Vikings went 6-5. They share a common team nickname with the Minnesota Vikings, and play in a crappy baseball park known as PGE Park, or Portland Gets Eaten Park.

Weber State went 3-8. A dog once saw their purple track around their field, and tumbled down the hill because it was so ugly to them where the visiting fans sit at and was saved by a Montana fan, thus, making Weber State get killed every year by them and everyone else, because the dog laid a curse on their team. What's amazing about this, is that dogs are colorblind.

Sam Houston State struggled to a 4-7 record, and had a fan eaten by their orange uniforms. The white pants cleaned up the scraps left over, though they waited their turn for a while (until a winning season).

App. St. went 8-4 in 2002. They liked their school logo so much, they actually carved it into a rock. Sadly, a plane crashed into it, and it blew into millions of pieces. One survivor survived and went home to go on anygivensaturday.com and rant on how App. St. will win the championship in 2005 and 2006.

Don't take this in offense, as I know, my team Iona sucks huge too. xlolx