PDA

View Full Version : Troubling news from Pocatello

Schism55
January 8th, 2019, 09:26 PM
https://www.idahostatesman.com/latest-news/article224112635.html

McNeese75
January 8th, 2019, 09:44 PM
Damn, are there any real men playing football these days that don't get their feelings hurt by language (BFD) or pushed around by a coach. **** it, bring back the Junction Boys camp for all of em.

frozennorth
January 8th, 2019, 09:52 PM
Damn, are there any real men playing football these days that don't get their feelings hurt by language (BFD) or pushed around by a coach. **** it, bring back the Junction Boys camp for all of em.

yeah how dare these kids stand up for themselves. Why don't they roll over and take it like men?

McNeese75
January 8th, 2019, 10:00 PM
Yep xbabycryx

Bisonoline
January 8th, 2019, 10:30 PM
He is upset because the coach punched him in the shoulder pads??? Do I have that correct?

mvemjsunpx
January 8th, 2019, 11:29 PM
If this was most any other coach, the punching accusation would probably be overblown. This is Rob Phenicie, however, and he's always seemed to be a couple sticks short of a sanity bundle.

Sader87
January 8th, 2019, 11:34 PM
Forget it Jake....it's Idaho

PAllen
January 9th, 2019, 12:19 AM
"...complaints from a football player that allege “inappropriate communication from a coach, a lack of playing time, an alleged assault by a coach during an away game, andthe student-athlete being incorrectly informed about his eligibility status,”...."

So he's made because he didn't get to play, and thought they should give him another year on scholarship to play more. Clearly they unfairly impeded his dreams of being an NFL star. Delusions of grandeur and a self-entitled millennial. Complaining about hammer punches on a shoulder pad? Really? This is football right?

Catbooster
January 9th, 2019, 12:24 AM
It's all clear if you read the caption under the photo: "Idaho State football coach Rob Phenicie used to be an assistant coach at Montana". Obviously he's not a good person. xcoffeex

xconfusedx What an odd caption for that.

mvemjsunpx
January 9th, 2019, 12:46 AM
It's all clear if you read the caption under the photo: "Idaho State football coach Rob Phenicie used to be an assistant coach at Montana". Obviously he's not a good person. xcoffeex

xconfusedx What an odd caption for that.

No kidding. This is the Boise paper. xconfusedx

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 9th, 2019, 03:38 AM
He is upset because the coach punched him in the shoulder pads??? Do I have that correct?

Yes, hes soft and should quit football and take up sewing or mashing grapes, what a loser

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 9th, 2019, 03:41 AM
If this was most any other coach, the punching accusation would probably be overblown. This is Rob Phenicie, however, and he's always seemed to be a couple sticks short of a sanity bundle.

Yeah RP is a tool, hes always stalking somebody I know every time there is a Griz game he asks people if they know "John Doe" he wants to get in his face and one days hes going to get his wish but hes not gonna like it.

100%GRIZ
January 9th, 2019, 09:11 AM
Yeah RP is a tool, hes always stalking somebody I know every time there is a Griz game he asks people if they know "John Doe" he wants to get in his face and one days hes going to get his wish but hes not gonna like it.
Speaking of a TOOL & STALKING somebody - don't look in the mirror real hard Alphie!

geaux_sioux
January 9th, 2019, 09:40 AM
"...complaints from a football player that allege “inappropriate communication from a coach, a lack of playing time, an alleged assault by a coach during an away game, andthe student-athlete being incorrectly informed about his eligibility status,”...."

So he's made because he didn't get to play, and thought they should give him another year on scholarship to play more. Clearly they unfairly impeded his dreams of being an NFL star. Delusions of grandeur and a self-entitled millennial. Complaining about hammer punches on a shoulder pad? Really? This is football right?

Just to nitpick, the player is likely not a millennial, but Gen Z. They are the ones who grew up with smart phones and no accountability.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 9th, 2019, 11:45 AM
Speaking of a TOOL & STALKING somebody - don't look in the mirror real hard Alphie!

I dont need a mirror I know what happened and who was "stalked".................only one shoe has dropped. Stay tuned.

walliver
January 9th, 2019, 01:02 PM
To me, the main offense is that the school did not complete paperwork properly which may have cost him a year of eligibility.

PAllen
January 9th, 2019, 04:25 PM
Just to nitpick, the player is likely not a millennial, but Gen Z. They are the ones who grew up with smart phones and no accountability.

Millennial, Gen Z, who cares? They're all just a bunch of young whippersnappers who can't even fathom what we went through back in my day. :D