PDA

View Full Version : What games(s) are you looking forward to the most in 07

SU Jag
April 8th, 2007, 05:47 PM
For me I'm looking forward to the FAMU game in Birmingham, the Tennessee State game, Jackson State, the Gulf Coast Classic in Mobile against Bama State, and the Bayou Classic. As far as my casual fan games, The Labor Day Classic in Birmingham between Miles and Tuskegee(the night after SU/FAMU)xeekx xeekx B'ham will be packed that weekendxeekx , The Southern Heritage Classic(Tenn. State/Jackson St),Magic City Classic, Jacksonville State/Samford, and the Florida Classic.xnodx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orBLVqekl4s

TexasTerror
April 8th, 2007, 06:16 PM
On the SHSU schedule...

I'm looking forward to our annual rivalry games against SFA and Texas State - San Marcos.

Out of conference, I look forward to North Dakota State and in conference, a trip to Hammond to catch the Kats vs the SELA Lions...

blackfordpu
April 8th, 2007, 07:38 PM
On the SHSU schedule...

I'm looking forward to our annual rivalry games against SFA and Texas State - San Marcos.

Out of conference, I look forward to North Dakota State and in conference, a trip to Hammond to catch the Kats vs the SELA Lions...

Right there with you TT.

appfan2008
April 8th, 2007, 07:40 PM
App St. @ Michigan

DaveK
April 8th, 2007, 08:09 PM
A few that I might be interested in watching if they were televised:

Youngstown at Northern Iowa
Cal-Davis at San Jose State
Maine at New Hampshire

NDSUFREAK
April 8th, 2007, 08:10 PM
On the SHSU schedule...

So are you coming up to Fargo? You should definitely come up for the game!

NDSUFREAK
April 8th, 2007, 08:12 PM
BTW, I am looking forward to the Minnesota game on the 20th. It will definitely be even more electric this year than it was last year.

catamount man
April 8th, 2007, 08:18 PM
WCU@APP STATE, Nov 10th in Boone. Despite our record, I always look forward to the rival game.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

yoself09
April 8th, 2007, 09:06 PM
WCU@APP STATE, Nov 10th in Boone. Despite our record, I always look forward to the rival game.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Cosign
Always look forward to that one
I'm calling it now
30,000 in attendance for that game xsmiley_wix

Other games I'm looking forward to be
At Michigan
at Furman
And Black Saturday vs. GSU

FlyYtown
April 8th, 2007, 09:15 PM
Youngstown State @ Northern Iowa
----Will this be the year that YSU can finally beat the Panthers at the pUNI Dome??? We call wish; but we'll end up losing once again.

NSUDemon98
April 8th, 2007, 09:15 PM
For me I'm looking forward to the FAMU game in Birmingham, the Tennessee State game, Jackson State, the Gulf Coast Classic in Mobile against Bama State, and the Bayou Classic. As far as my casual fan games, The Labor Day Classic in Birmingham between Miles and Tuskegee(the night after SU/FAMU)xeekx xeekx B'ham will be packed that weekendxeekx , The Southern Heritage Classic(Tenn. State/Jackson St),Magic City Classic, Jacksonville State/Samford, and the Florida Classic.xnodx

Let's see:

1. McNeese
2. Nicholls
3. TxSt

CrazyCat
April 8th, 2007, 09:26 PM
1.Griz at home
2.Appy in the playoffs.

igo4uni
April 8th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Youngstown State @ Northern Iowa
----Will this be the year that YSU can finally beat the Panthers at the pUNI Dome??? We call wish; but we'll end up losing once again.

The UNI-Dome is a very tough place to play, usually!!

Seawolf97
April 8th, 2007, 09:55 PM
I would pick 3-
Opening day against Georgetown. The Hofstra game and Homecoming against Maine.

ngineer
April 8th, 2007, 09:58 PM
Obviously the 143rd Meeting with the Leopards at Goodman. Payback is due, big time.
That being said, the home opener with Villanova on September 8 should be a 'slobberknocker'. I expect Talley to have his troops breathing fire after we beat them at their place last year.
Harvard's repeat visit this year should also be interesting as last year's was a nail-biter--and hoping the Ivytalk can make it, again.
Looking forward to my first football trip to Colgate. Visited in 1998 when my daughter was doing the college tour, but this will be 'different'.

Seven Would Be Nice
April 8th, 2007, 10:04 PM
I feel like I can speak for most GSU fans when I say..

ALL OF THEM.

Tod
April 8th, 2007, 10:53 PM
I'm looking forward to every damn game in FCS! Man, I love Saturdays during the season. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx Watching every score, have dozens of teams to root for, all day, and into the night!

LeopardFan04
April 8th, 2007, 10:54 PM
The 143rd of course...

Also, I hope to see my first game at Franklin Field and I am also looking forward to our first home night games...

TheBisonator
April 8th, 2007, 11:35 PM
The MINNESOTA game and Central Michigan.

GeauxLions94
April 9th, 2007, 12:14 AM
Aug. 30 at New Mexico State - another chance to knock off Mumme and Co.
Sept. 8 at Kansas - Already making plans on going; (will try to visit Phog Allen Fieldhouse)
Sept. 22 at Tulane - game in the Dome, and we have a chance to pull out a win.

Also ...
at Northwestern State
at McNeese State
Nicholls State (end of the year for the River Bell)

Pageoner
April 9th, 2007, 12:45 AM
both NDSU FBS games
UNH @ marshall(can we make it three in a row against FBS teams?)
UNH-UMass
Cal Poly@Idaho

Fresno St. Alum
April 9th, 2007, 04:04 AM
NDSU-UC Davis
UNH-UMass
App St.-Michigan
Fresno St.-Sac St. (not really)

April 9th, 2007, 04:40 AM
Nominate them!

2007 FCS Game of the Week Survey Nomination Time!
College Sporting News
http://www.collegesportingnews.com/survey.asp

It's time to offer your nominations for our Fifth Annual National FCS Game of the Week Survey. Nominate the most important 2007 FCS vs. FCS regular season games! Nominations will only be accepted during the month of April, 2007. You'll see the nominated games listed as they arrive at the College Sporting News website, updated frequently. Once the nomination phase has finished we will all vote in May on the top 2007 FCS Games of the Week and the 2007 FCS Game of the Year. READ MORE...

Yeah, it's the fifth year we have been doing it. It started in Spring 2003 when CSTV asked us to gauge which games they should broadcast in their first year. Every year most of the selected games are on TV and I believe it really lets the broadcasters know that there is BIGTIME interest in FCS. So nominate away, ask your friends to do so, pass it along via email, tell your SIDs and local media to run news of the survey, its what we can do.

813Jag
April 9th, 2007, 06:38 AM
FAMU in B'Ham - I love when we get together
Tennessee St - Another game I've been waiting for
Jackson St - Mumford will be jumping
Grambling - it's the Classic no explination needed

OL FU
April 9th, 2007, 06:52 AM
Two in particular - and both revenge games.

The teal chick flatlanderers see what it is like to run up hill in the Upstate and the Boonies get a little taste of civilizationxnodx

xnodx xnodx :D :D :D

PapaBear
April 9th, 2007, 07:24 AM
Definitely, opening day vs Monmouth and 9/8 at UConn. Together, these two games should tell us how severe the team's losses really were at QB, RB, DL and the secondary. They'll also give us a good picture of where the 2007 Black Bears will fall in the FCS pecking order.

Also very interested in Appy vs Michigan. Go Mountaineers!

Cobblestone
April 9th, 2007, 07:24 AM
URI @ Army.

I'm actually looking more forward to the trip.

andy7171
April 9th, 2007, 07:27 AM
9/22 6pm Delaware @ Towson

JoshUCA
April 9th, 2007, 08:04 AM
I am looking forward to:

9/1 UCA @ Louisiana Tech
9/15 Tennessee Martin @ UCA (First UCA Home Game of the Season and payback....)
9/22 UCA @ Missouri State (a great game last year in Conway)
10/13 Texas State @ UCA (UCA's first Home SLC game)
10/27 Nicholls State @ UCA (Homecoming)
11/3 South Dakota State @ UCA (Payback!!!)

appfan2008
April 9th, 2007, 08:29 AM
any game that i am able to attend... and of course the game that are currently under the TBD category!

SunCoastBlueHen
April 9th, 2007, 08:33 AM
Rhody @ Delaware - likely the only game I will see live.

NE MT GRIZZ
April 9th, 2007, 08:55 AM
Ft Lewis at Montana

xnonono2x

:pumpuke:

JaxSinfonian
April 9th, 2007, 09:21 AM

No shortage of story lines here: It's the last time these teams will meet for the forseeable future, and with the series currently tied at 21-21-2 the winner will get to keep the bragging rights. Samford will be toward the end of the first season under Pat Sullivan, hoping to turn the program around and to get the Bulldogs' first win over JSU since 1999. JSU will be looking to slam the door on Samford as they exit the conference.

I'm also really looking forward to JSU at Alabama State on Sep. 1. It's a 2.5-hour drive, only the third-ever meeting between the teams, and there'll be two great (and very different) bands at the Crampton Bowl.

Ivytalk
April 9th, 2007, 09:27 AM
Yale, Lehigh, Princeton and Penn. All except Lehigh will be revenge games for Harvard this year, and Lehigh will be a revenge game for the Mountain Hawks.

ng, I plan to bring a Harvard alumni friend to Bethlehem this year for moral/cheering support!xnodx

Lehigh Football Nation
April 9th, 2007, 09:28 AM
I have a strong suspicion that my first diary game of the year is going to be Coastal Carolina @ Delaware State. (Helps that Lehigh is off.)

I think Villanova/Lehigh beats it out though!

813Jag
April 9th, 2007, 09:41 AM

xdohx I forgot about the Florida Classic. I'll be looking forward to that one to talk trash to Rattlers. I did the same thing last year to the Wildcats.

G.S.Green
April 9th, 2007, 09:51 AM
Hampton at Princeton!!!! This has the makings of a classic clash of polar opposites.

walliver
April 9th, 2007, 10:05 AM
1) Furman
2) App State @ home (their FCS streak has to end somewhere, sometime - it might as well be this game)
3) NC State - a win here would be almost as nice as #2.

McNeeserocket
April 9th, 2007, 10:21 AM
On the SHSU schedule...

What? You are not looking forward to the McNeese game in Lake Charles?

TexasTerror
April 9th, 2007, 10:28 AM
What? You are not looking forward to the McNeese game in Lake Charles?

It's hard to look forward to that one! If SHSU wins that, we'll be in a good way...

I did nominate more McNeese games for FCS Game of the Week than I did Sam Houston games...

SU Jag
April 9th, 2007, 10:35 AM
No shortage of story lines here: It's the last time these teams will meet for the forseeable future, and with the series currently tied at 21-21-2 the winner will get to keep the bragging rights. Samford will be toward the end of the first season under Pat Sullivan, hoping to turn the program around and to get the Bulldogs' first win over JSU since 1999. JSU will be looking to slam the door on Samford as they exit the conference.

I'm also really looking forward to JSU at Alabama State on Sep. 1. It's a 2.5-hour drive, only the third-ever meeting between the teams, and there'll be two great (and very different) bands at the Crampton Bowl.

I'm still P.Oed about the posibility that Samford will probably not be playing any in-state schools after this season.xnonono2x I'm a JSU fan so I'll miss the Samford beatdowns.xnodx

McNeeserocket
April 9th, 2007, 10:48 AM
Ask a McNeese fan. The answer is simple! The big game for McNeese is the September 15th game featuring McNeese State University vs. the University of Louisiana at Lafayette (ULL), located 80 miles due east of Lake Charles in Lafayette, Louisiana. This game could possibly have more McNeese fans than it does University of Louisiana at Lafayette fans.

I think this year each and every McNeese fan would say that we are looking forward to the Univ. of Louisiana at Lafayette game (previously known to us as USL). It has been 21 years since this game has been played.

Every other game on the schedule pales compared to this one game.

JMU2K_DukeDawg
April 9th, 2007, 12:18 PM
UNH @ JMU. Finally seeing UNH in person. Unfortunately I didn't get to see David Ball in action, but at least I'll see Santos. Hopefully he'll be spending a lot of time picking himself up off the field! An early game with potential playoff implications on the line.

JMU2K_DukeDawg
April 9th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Aside from JMU and CAA conference games, I will be interested to see how these games go, all of which I nominated for game of the week:

Sept. 1 Portland St. @ McNeese St. (Unusual meeting between two potential playoff teams!)
Sept. 15 UNI @ SDSU (How good will the jackrabbits be?)
Sept. 29 Lehigh @ Harvard (Something about this matchup intrigues me...)
Nov. 17 SIU @Hampton (Can the MEAC finally rise to the occasion?)

buckp
April 9th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Ask a McNeese fan. The answer is simple! The big game for McNeese is the September 15th game featuring McNeese State University vs. the University of Louisiana at Lafayette (ULL), located 80 miles due east of Lake Charles in Lafayette, Louisiana. This game could possibly have more McNeese fans than it does University of Louisiana at Lafayette fans.

I think this year each and every McNeese fan would say that we are looking forward to the Univ. of Louisiana at Lafayette game (previously known to us as USL). It has been 21 years since this game has been played.

AMEN!!!! xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

DrG
April 9th, 2007, 01:00 PM
UNH at UMass on Nov. 10th, of course. I would imagine the UNH players and fans already have the date circled on their calendars.

April 9th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Do not forget to nominate!

2007 FCS Game of the Week Survey Nomination Time!
College Sporting News
http://www.collegesportingnews.com/survey.asp

It's time to offer your nominations for our Fifth Annual National FCS Game of the Week Survey. Nominate the most important 2007 FCS vs. FCS regular season games! Nominations will only be accepted during the month of April, 2007. You'll see the nominated games listed as they arrive at the College Sporting News website, updated frequently. Once the nomination phase has finished we will all vote in May on the top 2007 FCS Games of the Week and the 2007 FCS Game of the Year. READ MORE...

SeattleGriz
April 9th, 2007, 02:05 PM
Eastern Washington and Portland State coming to Missoula.

dawwggboy
April 9th, 2007, 04:35 PM
THE GAME ------------- Lehigh - lafayette!!!!!!!!! Go Hawks

PSUVikings
April 9th, 2007, 07:21 PM
PSU @ Montana Nov. 3rd

catbob
April 9th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Dixie State. I'm serious, I'm tired of watching MSU fall to teams they should beat. I want a 2-1 OOC record this year, with the loss being at Texas A&M. Southern Utah and Dixie State SHOULD be wins if we are truly a national contender. If we lose to either, especially Dixie, I will cry.

LUHawker
April 9th, 2007, 07:37 PM
I excited for most of Lehigh's schedule. The games that I'm looking forward to most are: Villanova @ Lehigh in a match-up that is turning into a rivalry, Lehigh @ Princeton - the Tigers are tough and PU has a great stadium, Harvard @ Lehigh and of course, Lafayette @ Lehigh.

appfan2008
April 9th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Dixie State. I'm serious, I'm tired of watching MSU fall to teams they should beat. I want a 2-1 OOC record this year, with the loss being at Texas A&M. Southern Utah and Dixie State SHOULD be wins if we are truly a national contender. If we lose to either, especially Dixie, I will cry.
I wouldnt be too worried about either of those games... i would say chances are extremely extremely high you end at 2-1 with the loss of course to a&m

ucdtim17
April 9th, 2007, 10:11 PM
I wouldnt be too worried about either of those games... i would say chances are extremely extremely high you end at 2-1 with the loss of course to a&m

The chances were extremely high they'd beat Chadron State last year as well - that's what he's talking about

Grizo406
April 9th, 2007, 11:08 PM
Right now...THE FIRST ONE! And that's followed closely by our game with Montana State.

eagle1
April 9th, 2007, 11:25 PM
Sept. 15th vs UC Davis
Oct. 6th @ Montana
Oct. 20th @ BYU (will most likely be ugly)

Go Eagles!!!

BobbyMo
April 9th, 2007, 11:38 PM
This time of the year, I am pumped about all of them.

The one i am most looking forward to is Duquesne, they beat us badly last year and it is a local rival.

slycat
April 10th, 2007, 12:25 AM
cal poly - great OOC team to play
baylor - my bro goes there
mcneese - 4 in a row xnodx
shsu - always has something on the line

appfan2008
April 10th, 2007, 12:35 AM
ASU @ Furman
GSU @ ASU
those are always the best games

catbob
April 10th, 2007, 01:09 AM
The chances were extremely high they'd beat Chadron State last year as well - that's what he's talking about

Exactly. 99% of the FCS nation thought MSU would be 1-1 after week 2, but I doubt anyone would've thought it would be because we beat then IA Colorado and lost to DII Chadron State. :(

ngineer
April 10th, 2007, 12:41 PM
Yale, Lehigh, Princeton and Penn. All except Lehigh will be revenge games for Harvard this year, and Lehigh will be a revenge game for the Mountain Hawks.

ng, I plan to bring a Harvard alumni friend to Bethlehem this year for moral/cheering support!xnodx

We were that rough on you last year??xeyebrowx ;)

boonegoon
April 10th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Let me just check the schedule.... Oh yeah, we don't have one yet.xoopsx

JALMOND
April 10th, 2007, 01:44 PM
9-1 Portland State @ McNeese State for the various reasons...

1. Playoff implications the very first game of the season.
2. The return of Jerry Glanville to coaching.
3. The return of Mouse Davis style offense to the Vikings.
4. The season opener for both teams (for no other reason, you gotta love that).

If we can pull out a win in Lake Charles, that should give us confidence for playing in Montana later on (not saying we will win in Missoula, but you never know).

Go Bison
April 10th, 2007, 02:04 PM
I am looking forward to SHSU in Fargo along with UC Davis. Ofcourse the Minnesota game I will be looking forward to as well.

slostang
April 10th, 2007, 03:12 PM
For me the following three are the games I am most looking forward to.

Cal Poly @ Texas State Sept. 1rst (First game and I will be there).

Cal Poly @ UC Davis Oct. 13th. (First "Horse Shoe Classic" game in the Aggies' new digs).

North Dakota State @ Cal Poly Nov. 10th (Looking for pay back and maybe the GWFC championship).

GaSouthern
April 10th, 2007, 03:20 PM
MSU - Montana
Furman - ASU
GSU - Furman
GSU - ASU
GSU - CCU

it's the same games that matter the most to me every year.

citdog
April 10th, 2007, 03:37 PM
MSU - Montana
Furman - ASU
GSU - Furman
GSU - ASU
GSU - CCU

it's the same games that matter the most to me every year.

Better be looking out for us, would REALLY LOVE to win on your field AGAIN!

McNeese75
April 10th, 2007, 04:14 PM
cal poly - great OOC team to play
baylor - my bro goes there
mcneese - 4 in a row xnodx
shsu - always has something on the line

As long as the conference champion is the same as last year, I imagine we would survive if we spotted you another one :D

(but I doubt we will )

GaSouthern
April 10th, 2007, 09:43 PM
Better be looking out for us, would REALLY LOVE to win on your field AGAIN!

maybe thats why i'm not "looking forward to" that game xsmiley_wix

hawkeye
April 10th, 2007, 10:07 PM
UT Martin-OVC Champs open up with Conference USA-Univ.Southern Miss. Ouch. I guess Im looking forward to tailgating before the game!! May I have another one please. xbeerchugx

CopperCat
April 10th, 2007, 10:07 PM
The first game that ASU loses (aside from the Michigan game).

PrinceofJSU
April 10th, 2007, 10:11 PM

xnodx xbowx xnodx xbowx

GoAgs72
April 10th, 2007, 10:59 PM
Looking forward to all home games at our new stadium xthumbsupx

Fresno St. Alum
April 11th, 2007, 01:07 AM
A few more games I'm interested in

NDSU at C.Michigan
UCD at San Jose St.
SDSU at Ga Southern
N.Dakota at SUU (I want to see if the newbies can win)

wildcat_fan
April 11th, 2007, 07:22 AM
I am looking forward to UNH vs. Dartmouth--it being the last meeting between the two schools because Dartmouth is tired of being whooped up on every year by the ag boys from UNH. It will also be my only chance to see Ricky Santos play live.

Husky Alum
April 11th, 2007, 07:31 AM
For me...

The two "Media Mixup Games" - Northeastern at Northwestern and Northwestern State at Northeastern.

@ UC Davis
UMass - one of these days we'll beat Don Brown.

Cobblestone
April 11th, 2007, 07:43 AM
I am looking forward to UNH vs. Dartmouth--it being the last meeting between the two schools because Dartmouth is tired of being whooped up on every year by the ag boys from UNH. It will also be my only chance to see Ricky Santos play live.

That's a shame, you've been playing Dartmouth as long as we've been playing Brown. Always sad to see an intrastate rivalry come to an end.

g-webb1994
April 11th, 2007, 02:56 PM
at Ohio
at Appy
at Wofford
at Coastal Carolina

I know we will probably get caked in all four of these, but at least this competition offsets home games against Austin Peay and Jacksonville (although seeing former Gator Kerwin Bell prowling their sideline will be neat).

I look forward to the Wofford game in particular, not for the anticipated thrashing at the hands of the Terriers, but rather, the required pre-game visit to The Beacon!:D

So the scoreboard at the end of October 13 will read as follows:

Wofford ???
G-Webb ???

but for sure.....

Cholesterol 1
g-webb1994 0

THE HERD
April 11th, 2007, 03:55 PM
I am looking forward to SHSU in Fargo along with UC Davis. Ofcourse the Minnesota game I will be looking forward to as well.
I can't believe no one has mentioned the OOC game, but soon to be in conference game against Illinois St. in the FFD. The redbirds were in the playoffs last year and were ranked as high as third one time I believe. The Minnesota game is obvious, also looking forward to seeing Sam Houston in the FFD!xsmiley_wix

The Gadfly
April 11th, 2007, 06:19 PM
The Georgia Southern University Eagles come to Hooters and only death will drag me away from this one . . . kicking a screaming.

I will also try to make the Furman game in Greenville (75% chance) and the game at James Madison (25%)

citdog
April 11th, 2007, 06:32 PM
The showdown between The Citadel Bulldogs and the App State Yosefs in Charleston. The 'Dogs will be 7-1 at that point and we have Yosef on our own field and in front of our Corps............with honor we will prevail!

GaSouthern
April 11th, 2007, 06:35 PM
I want some of what your smoking! ;)

appfan2008
April 11th, 2007, 06:36 PM
The showdown between The Citadel Bulldogs and the App State Yosefs in Charleston. The 'Dogs will be 7-1 at that point and we have Yosef on our own field and in front of our Corps............with honor we will prevail!
we will see when the game comes up whether... a)you are actually 7-1 and b) i dont think you will be app...

but i could be wrong... anyone else have an opinion on that game in charleston

citdog
April 11th, 2007, 06:36 PM
I want some of what your smoking! ;)

never doubt the soothsayer! We gonna cut your ass too, AGAIN!

Death Dealer
April 11th, 2007, 07:53 PM
The showdown between The Citadel Bulldogs and the App State Yosefs in Charleston. The 'Dogs will be 7-1 at that point and we have Yosef on our own field and in front of our Corps............with honor we will prevail!LMFPAO!!!!!! Shhhhhh!!!!!!! xshhhx Don't wake Citdog.....he's dreaming again!!!!!! xlmaox Wish and pray all you want, ain't never gonna happen dog. No way, no how!xazzx

appfan2008
April 11th, 2007, 07:55 PM
LMFPAO!!!!!! Shhhhhh!!!!!!! xshhhx Don't wake Citdog.....he's dreaming again!!!!!! xlmaox Wish and pray all you want, ain't never gonna happen dog. No way, no how!xazzx
i think we all agree on this issue except for some dillusional citadel fans...

Death Dealer
April 11th, 2007, 07:58 PM
ASU/FU...it's always my favorite.

FU/Bellhops....a good excuse to go to Charleston and watch my dins win a football game, two of my favorite things.

The Ballchinians/FU....a little payback in G'vegas will be sweet.

FU/GSU...anytime we win at Paulson (like we will this year), is a good thing...since it happens so infrequently.

FU/Clemson...Hey! This could be the year we beat them! It could happen!xprayx

citdog
April 11th, 2007, 08:01 PM
ASU/FU...it's always my favorite.

FU/Bellhops....a good excuse to go to Charleston and watch my dins win a football game, two of my favorite things.

The Ballchinians/FU....a little payback in G'vegas will be sweet.

FU/GSU...anytime we win at Paulson (like we will this year), is a good thing...since it happens so infrequently.

FU/Clemson...Hey! This could be the year we beat them! It could happen!xprayx

three overtimes and holding on by the skin of your teeth the last two seasons? you get beat in Charleston this year Furman, and APP we WANT YOU!

appfan2008
April 11th, 2007, 08:05 PM
citdog is going a little crazy i do believe... as a furman fan if you could get a ticket to the clemson game... that would be an awesome experience

crunifan
April 11th, 2007, 08:20 PM
What is a UNI fan's dream (besides beating the Hawkeyes in everyting)

Beating the SIU Salukis in the dome on Homecoming!xlolx

Death Dealer
April 11th, 2007, 08:34 PM
citdog is going a little crazy i do believe... as a furman fan if you could get a ticket to the clemson game... that would be an awesome experienceI live about 20 minutes from Death Valley. I will be there with my "True Purple" on, screaming for my 'Dins!xnodx We are actually tailgating at Tiger Park with a bunch of our friends who are Tiger fans. Boy will that be interesting if we pull off a win!xnodx

Death Dealer
April 11th, 2007, 08:36 PM
three overtimes and holding on by the skin of your teeth the last two seasons? you get beat in Charleston this year Furman, and APP we WANT YOU!

Well, we'll see won't we? Hey, wanna get together for a beer before the game? Let's talk when we get closer to the game.

GGASU
April 11th, 2007, 09:10 PM

So I guess you are not looking forward to any games in 07 xthumbsupx

appfan2008
April 12th, 2007, 08:11 AM
I live about 20 minutes from Death Valley. I will be there with my "True Purple" on, screaming for my 'Dins!xnodx We are actually tailgating at Tiger Park with a bunch of our friends who are Tiger fans. Boy will that be interesting if we pull off a win!xnodx
we will see if that happens... i am not holding my breath on that... xrotatehx

OL FU
April 12th, 2007, 08:17 AM
citdog is going a little crazy i do believe... as a furman fan if you could get a ticket to the clemson game... that would be an awesome experience

Getting a ticket for a Furman Clemson game is usually not that difficult.

Of course Clemson is proud of their Football team and it shows in the ticket pricesxrolleyesx

appfan2008
April 12th, 2007, 08:29 AM
how much does a ticket cost down there in clemson???

OL FU
April 12th, 2007, 08:33 AM
how much does a ticket cost down there in clemson???

I don't know exactly. I think their top games are as much as $60 per. I am guessing Furman will be in the $40 range. But that is just a guess.

Peems
April 12th, 2007, 11:19 AM

xlolx thats a good one.

I'm looking forward to PSU coming to town, and of course i'm looking forward to smacking the cats around. Though i'm not looking forward to having the game played in bozemanxsmhx

Pard4Life
April 12th, 2007, 01:38 PM
1. Lafayette-Lehigh
2. Lafayette-Penn
3. Lafayette-Princeton
4. Lafayette-Colgate
5. Lafayette-Fordham

Although I really live for every game.. these are the 07 favorites..

carney2
April 12th, 2007, 03:20 PM
1. LEHIGH (143) - The only one that really matters.

2. COLUMBIA - By this time 4 games will have been played and a bye week thrown in for practice. If Tavani hasn't (1) settled on a starting QB; (2) found a RB who can get some yards between the tackles; (3) worked one or two of his freshmen wunderkind receivers into the mix; (4) worked the kinks out of the offensive line; and (5) straightened out most of last year's defensive woes by this time, it's going to be a long season. This is the game where we finally and defiitively find out what we have.

Go...gate
April 12th, 2007, 03:25 PM
Albany, UMass, Cornell, Lafayette, Lehigh

Pard4Life
April 12th, 2007, 03:33 PM
1. LEHIGH (143) - The only one that really matters.

2. COLUMBIA - By this time 4 games will have been played and a bye week thrown in for practice. If Tavani hasn't (1) settled on a starting QB; (2) found a RB who can get some yards between the tackles; (3) worked one or two of his freshmen wunderkind recievers into the mix; (4) worked the kinks out of the offensive line; and (5) straightened out most of last year's defensive woes by this time, it's going to be a long season. This is the game where we finally and defiitively find out what we have.

I was recently thinking it would be a tragedy if we cannot get the ball to all of our new recievers... then, we might have to rely on the ground game. The OL can plow the holes, we just need a runner to step-up. White and D'Urso are both very capable.

Remember, Maurer and Davis had only one snap between them before they started in 2004.. Marist was a good warm-up, as it will be now.. but we had McCourt to eat yards then..

appfan2008
April 12th, 2007, 03:40 PM
I don't know exactly. I think their top games are as much as $60 per. I am guessing Furman will be in the $40 range. But that is just a guess.
That really is ridiculous but as far as I can tell they always fill the place up so either they are really rich down there (I doubt bc it is South Carolina) or they love their Tigers!... I am going with the latter

carney2
April 12th, 2007, 03:53 PM
The OL can plow the holes

This has become a major concern of mine. The horses are in the stable and I love Hefner, but consider:

In 2005 the offensive line did not come together until the 10th game at Holy Cross.

Last year it took them until the 8th game at Colgate to put the pieces together.

I realize that it looks easy, but putting an effective offensive line together is very difficult. Still, it should not take 3/4 or more of the season to get this done. The people that we play against seem to get these details taken care of in spring practice and preseason drills. After two consecutive years of watching superior talent (certainly superior to the opposition in most, but not all, cases) misfire and, quite frankly, get handled until very late in the season leads me to suspect that we may have a problem.

Umass74
April 12th, 2007, 05:40 PM
UMass' 2007 OOC is the best in memory. First off is the return of Holy Cross (7-4 last year). The Minutemen and the Crusaders have played 46 times dating back to 1897. We should be playing regularly. Congrats to the Cross for clawing their way back to respectability.

Colgate. Hey, the series between the 23,000 student state university and the rural elite private school has been a hoot. The series has been competitive and I'm looking forward to another visit to Hamilton. Hopefully, we play better than the last two times I've been there.

Boston College. BC is probably too much for UMass, but I can still ride into Boston and take the "T" to the Heights. Lots of local interest and UMass gets a nice paycheck for a bus ride.

In the CAA/A10 UNH and Maine are probably the big games. Santos beat us at our place (in a great freakin' game) in 2005 and we would like to return the favor this year.

Maine is my pick for the "most improved' CAA team. They have a very good schedule and a winnable BCS game. Should be another tong war.

Frosty The Snowbuff
April 12th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Let's see:

1. McNeese
2. Nicholls
3. TxSt

^^^^^^^^^

What he said.....

But....switch Sam Houston State with Texas State

LarryBoy
April 12th, 2007, 06:24 PM
we will see if that happens... i am not holding my breath on that... xrotatehx

Crazier things have happened. Four years ago, a mediocre team by Furman standards (6-5, missed playoffs) hung around for the entire game with a Clemson team that finished in the Top 15. Clemson's looking painfully mediocre themselves this year, and Furman is ticked and deep this year. I'm not predicting a win, but it could happen. Being from Upstate South Carolina, that would be a lot sweeter than beating even the Voodoo Boonies.

GoGuins
April 12th, 2007, 10:51 PM
Looking forward to South Dakota St coming to YSU this year

HLecter
April 12th, 2007, 10:55 PM
cavs and pistons in game 7 at the Palace in the Eastern conf. finals.

slycat
April 13th, 2007, 12:23 AM
As long as the conference champion is the same as last year, I imagine we would survive if we spotted you another one :D

(but I doubt we will )

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx
i always love the mcneese games. they are such a great team to watch.

RabidRabbit
April 13th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Looking forward to South Dakota St coming to YSU this year

xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx
Need to give you a better game than the last time we played! xnonono2x xnonono2x

ButlerGSU
April 13th, 2007, 10:42 AM
GSU fans love to host Furman so that'll be a highlight for sure. We're also looking forward to heading west to play Colorado State.

MarkCCU
April 13th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Coastal v.s. Furman. I'm can't wait for this match up!

ASUPATCH
April 13th, 2007, 12:03 PM
App State at Michigan....well aware we are going to get creamed but if we happened to score first on a kickoff or turnover I would be more than pleased on my trip. Every football fan has to go to the big house once and this is my chance to do it and watch the 'Neers at the same time.

GoGuins
April 13th, 2007, 12:28 PM
xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx
Need to give you a better game than the last time we played! xnonono2x xnonono2x

Wow, refresh my memory. Was that the D-II days for YSU?

RabidRabbit
April 13th, 2007, 01:09 PM
Wow, refresh my memory. Was that the D-II days for YSU?

Probably before your time! xlolx xlolx

Jacks/Guins are 4-4-0 all time with the last game played being SDSU's ONLY play-off game being a 50-7 blow-out at Youngstown St.

Jacks had a small, quick, quick strike team that played a strong slow YSU team. In the snow, in near blizzard conditions. And slow and steady won easily! xmadx

But 4-4 tells me that we've had a pretty good match up in the past. And now that we're conference mates, we'll hopefully have even games most years.

Canyoncat
April 13th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Looking forward as always to Cat/Griz. Hoping it will be for the BSC title! MSU vs Portland State. Just the fact that Jerry Glanville is the new coach at PSU. Going to be a fun year!!!

GO CATS!!

appfan2008
April 13th, 2007, 03:08 PM
App State at Michigan....well aware we are going to get creamed but if we happened to score first on a kickoff or turnover I would be more than pleased on my trip. Every football fan has to go to the big house once and this is my chance to do it and watch the 'Neers at the same time.
you dont already have tickets do you?

McTailGator
April 14th, 2007, 09:35 AM
McNeese vs UL-Lafayette!!!!xthumbsupx

McNeese owened those A-Holes when they were in the SLC.

We're only 75 miles apart and everyone between Lake Charles and Lafayette used to drop what every they were doing to attend this game. The 1976 ULL vs McNeese game still holds the record for attendance in Cowboy Stadium at 26,500 in our 17,400 seat stadium. It was wild, with McNeese winning it with only a few seconds to play to advance to our first of 3 Independance Bowls when we were still I-A.

We used to call it GEAUX TO HELL USL WEEK (they used to be the University of Southwestern La. - USL). with all the radio station, and news media talking the game up all week.

I lived in a small town halfway between USL and McNeese and all the local talked about the game all week.

GEAUX TO HELL ULL
GEAUX TO HELL xhurrayx

*LAFAYETTE !

GEAUX TO HELL ULL
GEAUX TO HELL xhurrayx

*LAFAYETTE !

* We used to yell Eat $_it, but they hate the use of Lafayette in their name worse than they hate eating $_it, so we're changing the cheer to pi$$ them off more. xsmiley_wix

They guaranteed McNeese $95K minimum for the game and are allowing us to keep the revenue form all the tickets we sale at our ticket office.

McNeese expects to bring about 9,000 or 10,000 fans to this game, wo we should make around $300,000 minimum for the short trip.

McNeese is 2-0 vs Sunbelt teams, and was 13-2-2 vs USL when they were in the SLC with us.

OUR FANS EXPECT AND DEMAND THIS TO BE A WIN!

appfan2008
April 14th, 2007, 09:37 AM
that chant really works well and rimes and everything!

g-webb1994
April 14th, 2007, 09:45 AM
That would be a real good poll to set up....Who has the better chance at pulling the upset:

Furman over Clemson
GSU over Colorado State
Appy over Michigan

The Gator in me wants FU to help a Bowden out the door at Clemson. Also, Appy making Lloyd Carr cry would be sweet too. A couple of years ago, it would be logical that GSU would have the best shot, but my have things changed in Statesboro. What happened, did Erk's water from the creek run dry or get polluted?

McTailGator
April 14th, 2007, 09:48 AM
that chant really works well and rimes and everything!

You should have heard it with 20,000 people yelling it. (;

CAN NOT WAIT TO UNVEIL THE NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION. xsmiley_wix

BisonBabe
April 14th, 2007, 02:55 PM
I am looking forward to each and every Bison game this year. When I am not attending/watching the Bison I will enjoy watching/listening to our conference mates on the internet/tv. Love football :D

JohnStOnge
April 15th, 2007, 08:28 AM
I'm looking forward to Portland State coming to McNeese because 1) I think McNeese is going to be back to its former general standard next year and Portland State should be an excellent test of that expectation, 2) it's the best home opening game opponent McNeese has had for a pretty good while and 3) the Glanville/Mouse angle.

But I'm also very much looking forward to the next game two weeks later, when McNeese plays at Louisiana-Lafayette. That should be a really good atmosphere.

Finally, I'm looking forward to the Central Arkansas game so I can see the new conference team.

All in all, I like McNeese's schedule a lot. The FBS opponent is one a FCS playoff contender should have a realistic shot at beating. The overall slate is, I think, not too tough and not too soft.

appfan2008
April 15th, 2007, 08:44 AM
That would be a real good poll to set up....Who has the better chance at pulling the upset:

Furman over Clemson
GSU over Colorado State
Appy over Michigan

The Gator in me wants FU to help a Bowden out the door at Clemson. Also, Appy making Lloyd Carr cry would be sweet too. A couple of years ago, it would be logical that GSU would have the best shot, but my have things changed in Statesboro. What happened, did Erk's water from the creek run dry or get polluted?
I agree that this would be a great poll... personally i think that gsu still has the best chance even coming off such a horrible season. the reason i say that is michigan and clemson i believe are just to good... but gsu is definately playing a much worse team in csu

TxState_GO_CATS!
April 15th, 2007, 12:29 PM

(but I doubt we will )

hmmm, interesting question for you McNeese folk. who's the last team to win three consecutive games against you guys? i'm thinkin it's been a long while (since your teams were very good in the 90s-early 2000s).xcoffeex

appfan2008
April 15th, 2007, 12:34 PM
hmmm, interesting question for you McNeese folk. who's the last team to win three consecutive games against you guys? i'm thinkin it's been a long while (since your teams were very good in the 90s-early 2000s).xcoffeex
I will guess texas st due to the fact that you asked the question!

Jacks02
April 15th, 2007, 12:53 PM
I'm just loving our schedule, this has got to be one of the better shedules anyone could hope for. Every team is a quality opponent and some good names from all over the country. This will be the last time we'll ever get to see a schedule filled with so many known schools from so many conferences as the Gateway slate will be starting in 2008. That will leave us with just 2 non FBS non-conference games per year.

Bold games are ones I'm most looking forward to.
Aug. 30 - South Dakota State @ Western Illinios
Sept. 8 - South Dakota State @ Youngstown State
Sept. 15 - Northern Iowa @ South Dakota State
Sept. 22 - Texas State @ South Dakota State
Sept. 29 - Stephen F. Austin @ South Dakota State
Oct. 6 - South Dakota State @ Georgia Southern
Oct. 20 - Cal Poly @ South Dakota State
Oct. 27 - UC Davis @ South Dakota State
Nov. 3 - South Dakota State @ Central Arkansas
Nov. 10 - Southern Utah @ South Dakota State
Nov. 17 - NORTH DAKOTA STATE @ SOUTH DAKOTA STATE (DAKOTA MARKER GAME)

GeeWiz
April 16th, 2007, 12:16 AM
Sat. 1 Northeastern at Northwestern - A broadcasters nightmare xdizzyx

Sat. 6 James Madison at NU - Payback for last years ass kicking in Harrisonburg

Sat. 15 Northwestern St. at Northeastern - Another play-by-play nightmare! xdizzyx

Sat. 20 NU at UMass - We need to win at Amherst sometime.

TheValleyRaider
April 16th, 2007, 12:32 AM
Whichever game is Homecoming (9/29 v. Fordham?), because it'd be the only game I could make this season.

Otherwise, the whole OOC schedule minus Dartmouth. Albany, UMass, Towson, Cornell. What's not to love? That plus Lehigh and Lafayette.

Oh heck, all of them :D

Lionsrking
April 16th, 2007, 12:45 AM
I look forward to every game on our schedule...not having a team for 18 years helped me learn to cherish them all. But if I'm forced to pick favorites from this year's slate, I'd have to go with Tulane and Nicholls State above the rest. Tulane, because I think we have a legitimate chance to win against a local FBS; and Nicholls because it's our biggest rival and it's at home.

Jag4Life
April 16th, 2007, 04:25 PM
SU vs FAMU in Birmingham
SU vs Tn State in Baton Rouge, LA
SU vs Jackson State in Baton Rouge, LA
SU vs GSU in New Orleans, LA

Other games may be the game against Alabama State and Ms Valley!

CopperCat
April 16th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Now that I think about it, I'm really looking forward to three games:

1. MSU's first home game (we WILL NOT lose that one)
2. Portland State - a great team with lots of talent, should be a slugfest
3. Obviously, UM

GGASU
April 17th, 2007, 07:43 AM

I am not traveling to Michigan thinking we will get creamed.

I expect a close game for at least 3 quarters, and could pull off a momumental upset with some breaks. We have a better team this year than we took to LSU and that game was close midway into the 4th.

DUPFLFan
April 17th, 2007, 07:47 AM
As a Drake fan, I am looking forward to Illinois State, Northern Iowa and the trip to San Diego this year.

CID1990
April 17th, 2007, 08:18 AM

As a student of Citadel football history, I have to predict that we will beat Furman, GSU, Wofford, Appy and Wisconsin. The down side is that we will lose to Elon, WCU, Chatty, Chuck South, and we will only beat that little NAIA team by 3.

NSUDemon98
April 17th, 2007, 11:45 AM
^^^^^^^^^

What he said.....

But....switch Sam Houston State with Texas State

It'd be nice if we had a rivlary game to look forward to every year...it's like being the only girl at the party NOT asked to dance xlolx

McTailGator
April 17th, 2007, 02:25 PM
xeekx

I have a better question,

How many SLC championships has McNeese won, and How many SLC championships have every SLC team BUT McNeese won?

McTailGator
April 17th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Answer,

McNeese = 11

ALL other SLC Schools = 11 combined.

TxSU had only 1 (in a down McNeese year) and that was shared with Nichols St. xsmiley_wix

bobcatalum05
April 17th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Answer,

McNeese = 11

ALL other SLC Schools = 11 combined.

TxSU had only 1 (in a down McNeese year) and that was shared with Nichols St. xsmiley_wix

I really appreciate you reminding us.

Za-KEE-uS
April 17th, 2007, 07:55 PM

I was thinking the EXACT same thing

CopperCat
April 17th, 2007, 10:37 PM
Sept. 1 Portland St. @ McNeese St.

That game I will be watching (MSU will only be on the radio for their first game, sad for us:( ).

T-Dog
April 17th, 2007, 11:15 PM
-I'm going down to Dinland (for the first time) to see us avenge the game and site of our last FCS loss.

-The Kitties coming up the mountain trying to get our jug is always fun.

-Also the Iggles coming up the mountain to a place they never win should be fun as well.

Come to think of it, not alot of people have won up here lately xsmiley_wix

Walkon79
April 19th, 2007, 01:01 AM
Sept. 15th vs UC Davis
Oct. 6th @ Montana
Oct. 20th @ BYU (will most likely be ugly)

Go Eagles!!!

10/13 in Cheney, cause I'm gonna be there!!

letsgopards04
April 26th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Uhh Lafayette/Lehigh this year and every year until football doesn't exist.

Gil Dobie
April 26th, 2007, 03:10 PM
NDSU vs Minnesota, being we are not playoff eligible yet.
Hopefully the score will be reversed. It's like a home game for me.

trusty
April 26th, 2007, 03:55 PM
I agree that this would be a great poll... personally i think that gsu still has the best chance even coming off such a horrible season. the reason i say that is michigan and clemson i believe are just to good... but gsu is definately playing a much worse team in csu

And we will be a better team than last year.xthumbsupx I would like to see the upset. I would like to see all of these upsets.

ErkPeterson
April 26th, 2007, 04:21 PM
For a GSU grad Appy & FU go without saying. However I really look forward to laying the wood to the T-dogs & Citadel. They are long overdue... xasswhipx

citdog
April 26th, 2007, 04:38 PM
For a GSU grad Appy & FU go without saying. However I really look forward to laying the wood to the T-dogs & Citadel. They are long overdue... xasswhipx

overdue to cut that ass...........................

AGAIN!xsmiley_wix

CSUBUCDAD
April 26th, 2007, 06:12 PM
Bucs vs Citidal
Bucs vs Wofford
Bucs vs Coastal

citdog
April 26th, 2007, 06:40 PM
Bucs vs Citidal
Bucs vs Wofford
Bucs vs Coastal

your lack of education is ASTOUNDING.

it's THE CITADEL and it won't be pretty for the Baptist College

Longhorn
May 8th, 2007, 06:48 AM
Sat. 6 James Madison at NU - Payback for last years ass kicking in Harrisonburg

The NU/JMU game could be a good one. NU was a MUCH better team than it showed in last years loss (I think you guys were just worn down by all your prior away games), and returning JMU players may tend to overlook you this year. Then again, JMU's team speed may just take over and run-away with the game. xsmiley_wix Should be a good one. NU gets my "sleeper" pick to win the CAA North (if you can get by UNH, UMass and Maine...xeekx ).

As for me, the JMU game I'm most looking forward to is against Hooters U.
Altho the JMU contests against UNH and UD will be big, JMU has not forgotten the upset loss two years ago against Coastal, and from the players thru to the coaches (especially the coaches) to the JMU fans, we're looking for blood. And don't look for Bennett to get any usable "game film" from JMU prior to this contest. xsmiley_wix If we do to CCU what we did to NU last year the score will be too low to satisfy most rabid JMUers.

McNeeserocket
May 8th, 2007, 11:18 AM
Sept. 1 Portland St. @ McNeese St.

That game I will be watching (MSU will only be on the radio for their first game, sad for us:( ).

I wish Ralph would correct this mistake. On the game of the week survey it shows McNeese @ Portland, but the game is being played in Lake Charles, LA at Cowboy Stadium.

GoGuins
May 8th, 2007, 11:49 AM
YSU @ Ohio State 9/1
I know it will be a blow out but I've been waiting for this game since Tressel left

YSU @ UNI - We're about due for a win in the dome or how about a win period!

DunkandDukin
May 8th, 2007, 01:23 PM

Furman over Clemson
GSU over Colorado State
Appy over Michigan

Can we add the JMU over UNC game to that poll? First game of the season and first back in the saddle for Butch. Would be great to give him a fat L to start his return. And there isn't a lot of film or anything they can really reviwe, this years team MAY well be quite diffferent (Esp. on the O) than the past 3. Let's just hope it's as successful!xthumbsupx

Oh and the payback to Hooters U minus Thigpen will be nice as well.

JMUfan2008
May 8th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Can we add the JMU over UNC game to that poll? First game of the season and first back in the saddle for Butch. Would be great to give him a fat L to start his return. And there isn't a lot of film or anything they can really reviwe, this years team MAY well be quite diffferent (Esp. on the O) than the past 3. Let's just hope it's as successful!xthumbsupx

Oh and the payback to Hooters U minus Thigpen will be nice as well.

I CAN'T WAIT for the JMU/UNC game...I have a lot of friends that are UNC fans and even some that go to JMU that will be rooting for UNC so a W for JMU would be AMAZING! It'd be a great start to a season and I would go crazy. The interesting thing is that both teams are basically going in blind. I don't think we'll have too much usable game footage for UNC since it'll be Butch's first game and I'm hoping that we changed our offense up enough to exploit our strengths so that should make any footage of our last 3 years next to worthless. Should be a great game. And there's even talk of moving it to Thursday and having it be televised, though that's still up in the air. Ticket sales are through the roof already.

Apps03
May 8th, 2007, 02:36 PM
I have predicted a JMU victory to all of my local tarhole friends. I will really be pulling for the Dukes in this one

PaladinFan
May 8th, 2007, 02:48 PM
Paladinfan is greatly looking forward to hosting the Apps again this year. Hopefully the Paladins can keep their winning streak at home rolling.

Most Furman fans would be lying if they said they aren't looking forward to returning to Clemson. While, in the long run, the game is of least importance to the Paladin season, it has a long history. Furman and Clemson are only 30 min from each other. CU students often spend their weekends in Greenville.

It would just be nice to open the Greenville Times and read about Furman's win over the Tigers.

JBB
May 8th, 2007, 06:28 PM
NDSU @ Central Michigan & NDSU @ Gophers. The FBS games always have a special place especially since we arent playoff eligible.

PantherRob82
May 8th, 2007, 06:47 PM
UNI @ Iowa St, SDSU @ GSU, YSU @ UNI

SunCoastBlueHen
May 8th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Rhode Island @ Delaware.

I''m flying north to watch it with my dad - like old times. xthumbsupx

PantherRob82
May 8th, 2007, 11:18 PM
YSU @ UNI - We're about due for a win in the dome or how about a win period!

I hope you're wrong. ;)

th0m
May 9th, 2007, 02:06 AM
I have predicted a JMU victory to all of my local tarhole friends. I will really be pulling for the Dukes in this one

I hope we can hold up our end of the bargain then! You guys good luck with Wolverine hunting xeekx

Big Dawg
May 15th, 2007, 02:01 AM
FAMU vs. SU...Talk about two rivals who hate each other and haven't played each other in 5-6 years. Should be a good one.

FAMU vs. Tenn St...always a good ball game...another huge rivalry.

FAMU vs. BCU...That's right Bethune Cookman UNIVERSITY...always interesting...especially in front of a packed house at the Florida Citrus Bowl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0vsqU0tLFU Yeah she's from the other school but she loves em...LOL
I'm ready for football season.

carney2
May 15th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Top Ten:

1. Lehigh
2. Lehigh
3. Lehigh
4. Lehigh
5. Lehigh
6. Lehigh
7. Lehigh
8. Lehigh
9. Lehigh
10. Any other game in good weather.

MarkCCU
May 15th, 2007, 10:03 AM
i can't wait for the FU/CCU game, the CCU/CSU game and the GSU/CCU game.

HIU 93
May 15th, 2007, 12:27 PM
Hampton at Princeton!!!! This has the makings of a classic clash of polar opposites.

I'm looking forward to the game, but we're not polar opposites. We already have a game against our polar opposite- the Battle of the Bay.

McNeese75
May 15th, 2007, 05:22 PM
i can't wait for the FU/CCU game, the CCU/CSU game and the GSU/CCU game.

xeekx damn that's a lot of C's and U's xlolx

TxState_GO_CATS!
May 15th, 2007, 06:55 PM
xeekx

I have a better question,

How many SLC championships has McNeese won, and How many SLC championships have every SLC team BUT McNeese won?

i didn't mean it as smack, just asking a simple question. still didn't answer the question, so i guess i'll have to do the research myself...*sigh* and if there's any confusion, i'm referring to before the whole TxSt./McNeese win "streak".

TxState_GO_CATS!
May 15th, 2007, 07:00 PM
1. Huntsville
2. Nicholls State
3. Cal-Poly
4. McNeese
5. Baylor

hell, there's too many good games...