PDA

View Full Version : New Appalachian State University Rivals site.

Appstate29
April 4th, 2007, 11:22 AM
http://appalachianstate.rivals.com/

as far as I know, its brand spanking new, so check it out. Being a student, I don't have the money for the premium membership, but i've heard the articles are top notch. A few of them can be accessed by everyone.

TexasTerror
April 4th, 2007, 11:47 AM
We going to be seeing more FCS programs with Rivals sites?

SoCon48
April 4th, 2007, 11:49 AM
http://appalachianstate.rivals.com/

as far as I know, its brand spanking new, so check it out. Being a student, I don't have the money for the premium membership, but i've heard the articles are top notch. A few of them can be accessed by everyone.

I tell you what, the guy is doing a good job, doesn't play favorites, and does much more than cutting and pasting from the official athletic site.

CopperCat
April 4th, 2007, 02:15 PM
I still won't spend the money on it.

SoCon48
April 4th, 2007, 02:45 PM
I wouldn't spend any money on a BobCat site either.

CharlestonAppFan
April 4th, 2007, 03:00 PM

Somehow I get the feeling that you are envious of our little univeristy. You always find all of the posts consisting or relating to App and voice your opinion. Did you get turned down by ASU or are you just still reeling over the butt whooping? :D :D xlolx xnodx xrotatehx

pcguy09
April 4th, 2007, 03:15 PM
come recruiting time next year, you will be stretched on whether or not to spend the money... i gave in this year and got a scout membership and i love it

PaladinFan
April 4th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Somehow I get the feeling that you are envious of our little univeristy. You always find all of the posts consisting or relating to App and voice your opinion. Did you get turned down by ASU or are you just still reeling over the butt whooping? :D :D xlolx xnodx xrotatehx

Furman, sir, is a little University. App State is a big state school. xsmiley_wix

CopperCat
April 4th, 2007, 04:45 PM
I don't need to respond to your bullying.

CopperCat
April 4th, 2007, 04:45 PM
I wouldn't spend any money on a BobCat site either.

That's because they are all free!xthumbsupx

CharlestonAppFan
April 4th, 2007, 05:37 PM
I don't need to respond to your bullying.

That's kind of funny coming from youxlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

proasu89
April 4th, 2007, 08:39 PM
That's kind of funny coming from youxlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx
I was thinking the same thing. xrolleyesx

appfan2008
April 4th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Do you enjoy coming after us?

It still wont make your football team or university as good as ours...xlolx

SoCon48
April 4th, 2007, 09:10 PM
Let me rephrase that. I don't even read the free ones.

PSUVikings
April 4th, 2007, 10:32 PM
rivals has a super bad forum format but hey, App fans will have up to date recruiting now.

CrazyCat
April 4th, 2007, 10:58 PM
Do you enjoy coming after us?

It still wont make your football team or university as good as ours...xlolx

Our football team would enjoy meeting you again and please come visit. I'll give you a tour of our great campus.;)