PDA

View Full Version : Good on Colgate

ElCid
September 14th, 2018, 07:09 AM
Nice story.

Colgate University’s football team won’t score any touchdowns at Furman this weekend, but Raiders coach Dan Hunt might have hit a home run with some hungry travelers fleeing Hurricane Florence.

https://www.postandcourier.com/sports/canceled-colgate-furman-football-game-turns-into-free-meals-for/article_515fa5be-b78f-11e8-9304-cfdbce20e5b2.html

Milktruck74
September 14th, 2018, 07:51 AM
Classy Move!!!!!

kdinva
September 14th, 2018, 08:20 AM
xthumbsupxxpeacex

katss07
September 14th, 2018, 08:43 AM
Good for you Colgate! Great story.

Daytripper
September 14th, 2018, 09:02 AM
Nice.

Professor Chaos
September 14th, 2018, 09:23 AM
Awesome! Great job by Colgate and Coach Hunt!

cx500d
September 14th, 2018, 10:42 PM
Classy move....unlike Houston..

https://www.forbes.com/sites/demetriusbell/2018/09/14/texas-tech-red-raiders-houston-cougars-celebrate-cotton-2018-white-uniforms/#6da1a2fd257f

KnightoftheRedFlash
September 15th, 2018, 02:32 AM
Classy move....unlike Houston..

https://www.forbes.com/sites/demetriusbell/2018/09/14/texas-tech-red-raiders-houston-cougars-celebrate-cotton-2018-white-uniforms/#6da1a2fd257f

Good for Houston. They deserved to be in the Big 12 over Texas Tech. Fight back against the P5.

cx500d
September 15th, 2018, 09:38 AM
Good for Houston. They deserved to be in the Big 12 over Texas Tech. Fight back against the P5.
Comments like that make me glad you ended up getting your ass kicked by Richmond...

KnightoftheRedFlash
September 15th, 2018, 11:22 AM
Comments like that make me glad you ended up getting your ass kicked by Richmond...

A 8 point game (because of a failed lateral) is an ass kicking? LOL.

Why? Houston was under no obligation to agree to Tech's demands.

cx500d
September 15th, 2018, 11:24 AM
A 8 point game (because of a failed lateral) is an ass kicking? LOL.

Why? Houston was under no obligation to agree to Tech's demands.
Does everything have to be done because you are required or obligated, or can it just possibly be done because it’s the right and classy thing to do... hence kudos to Colgate... boo to Houston; hell, Kingsbury started his coaching career at Houston, so it all makes Houston look like the petty bitches they are

Reign of Terrier
September 15th, 2018, 11:29 AM
Round of applause for this thread digression. I'm impressed.

cx500d
September 15th, 2018, 11:35 AM
Round of applause for this thread digression. I'm impressed.
That’s what we do here. You’re welcome.

KnightoftheRedFlash
September 15th, 2018, 12:46 PM
Does everything have to be done because you are required or obligated, or can it just possibly be done because it’s the right and classy thing to do... hence kudos to Colgate... boo to Houston; hell, Kingsbury started his coaching career at Houston, so it all makes Houston look like the petty bitches they are

I see you won't revisit your incorrect asskicking comment.

Right? According to NCAA policy, the road team wears light colored jerseys. Houston is following the correct policy. According to Houston fans, one year Tech disallowed Houston their reds jerseys and forced them to don charcoal jerseys. Maybe Tech should be more cautious in the future.

Houston refusing to change jerseys isn't classless. They are not obligated to agree to requests.

And bringing up a jersey policy in a thread about hurricane relief meals is asinine. As if they, at all, are related. Way to derail a great thread.

cx500d
September 15th, 2018, 02:10 PM
I see you won't revisit your incorrect asskicking comment.

Right? According to NCAA policy, the road team wears light colored jerseys. Houston is following the correct policy. According to Houston fans, one year Tech disallowed Houston their reds jerseys and forced them to don charcoal jerseys. Maybe Tech should be more cautious in the future.

Houston refusing to change jerseys isn't classless. They are not obligated to agree to requests.

And bringing up a jersey policy in a thread about hurricane relief meals is asinine. As if they, at all, are related. Way to derail a great thread.

Maybe it wasn't an ass kicking, more of a folding like a wet noodle

KnightoftheRedFlash
September 15th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Maybe it wasn't an ass kicking, more of a folding like a wet noodle

You keep only responding to one topic.