PDA

View Full Version : Week 2 2018 Score Thread

Pages : [1] 2

bonarae
September 6th, 2018, 04:39 AM
Week starts today, with two games:

Lincoln (D-II, MO) at Missouri State 12 pm
Kennesaw State at Tennessee Tech 7 pm

As usual, post score updates or final scores of games with FCS teams here.

TTUEagles
September 6th, 2018, 09:56 AM
Kennesaw AT TTU is on ESPNU tonight.. 6 PM Central.
Not at good time for TTU to get national exposure, IMO - undergoing a major rebuild right now... I hope I'm wrong

ST_Lawson
September 6th, 2018, 11:21 AM
Lincoln College up early on Missouri State 3-0 on a 34-yard FG

No video, but here's the stats: http://www.sidearmstats.com/missouristate/football/

(http://www.sidearmstats.com/missouristate/football/)EDIT - make that 10-0...MSU fumbled (second turnover fumble) and Lincoln picked it up and ran it back 78 yards for a TD

What in the wide world of sports is a-goin' on here?

Grizalltheway
September 6th, 2018, 11:25 AM
Noon on a Thursday? xconfusedx

ST_Lawson
September 6th, 2018, 11:31 AM
Noon on a Thursday? xconfusedx

Was scheduled for this evening, pushed up because of incoming weather. Lots of Thunderstorms forecast for tonight.

Also, MSU finally got some points, 1-play drive, 59-yard TD pass. Lincoln still up 10-7 with 4:17 left in 1st quarter.

BEAR
September 6th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Is the M. State/ Lincoln game televised or online?

BEAR
September 6th, 2018, 11:48 AM
14-10 Missouri State now.

ST_Lawson
September 6th, 2018, 11:48 AM
Is the M. State/ Lincoln game televised or online?

Nope.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180906/5864db91b08a7b73375bcc3cd4853b5d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BEAR
September 6th, 2018, 11:55 AM
Nope.

Dang was hoping to watch some unexpected football at work...xlolx

ST_Lawson
September 6th, 2018, 11:58 AM
21-10 now

MSU classes were still going on and they cancelled their usual pregame activities. Attendance has to be like...idk...5?

BEAR
September 6th, 2018, 12:13 PM
35-10 mo-bears 3:38 left in the second quarter. Time to play the backups!

Edit: Looks like they did just that for the last minute of the half anyway..

ST_Lawson
September 6th, 2018, 01:05 PM
42-17 with 6:44 left in the 3rd.

Looks like MSU needs another 11 points to beat the spread in the MVFC Pick-em thread (35.5)

Derby City Duke
September 6th, 2018, 01:06 PM
Really need 2 more TDs and a FG while pitching a shutout in the 2nd half. Professor Chaos set the spread at an arbitrary -35.5 for Mo State :D

Professor Chaos
September 6th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Really need 2 more TDs and a FG while pitching a shutout in the 2nd half. Professor Chaos set the spread at an arbitrary -35.5 for Mo State :D
I was too nice about that apparently. 5dimes finally put up a spread in the last day or so and they set it at 46.5. Seems like MSU might have a tough time beating that one although mine is pretty attainable since they just kicked a FG to make it 45-17.

JacksFan40
September 6th, 2018, 01:18 PM
21-10 now

MSU classes were still going on and they cancelled their usual pregame activities. Attendance has to be like...idk...5?

We can start a Over/Under prediction on their attendance!!
I'll set it at 500, I'd have to see the stands to make an accurate prediction.

JacksFan40
September 6th, 2018, 01:20 PM
To bad GodHelpTheBears isn't here anymore, he'd be able to talk about MSU actually winning by double digits for once.

ST_Lawson
September 6th, 2018, 01:22 PM

I'd say over....but barely. Not sure they'd even report back a number any lower than that. They'd find a way to count people to make it work.

"hey, random student, what are you doing?"
"um...walking to class"
"nope, you're now the MSU band...here's a kazoo"

EDIT - 52-17...if MSU can get any more points, they beat our spread.

ST_Lawson
September 6th, 2018, 01:48 PM
That's a final, 52-24 for Missouri State over Lincoln University

Professor Chaos
September 6th, 2018, 01:52 PM
That's a final, 52-24 for Missouri State over Lincoln University
The house wins big I guess since everyone in the MVFC pick 'em picked MSU to beat the spread and they didn't cover my made-up spread or the 5dimes spread. Good news is no one lost any ground in the standings at least.

ST_Lawson
September 6th, 2018, 01:53 PM
The house wins big I guess since everyone in the MVFC pick 'em picked MSU to beat the spread and they didn't cover my made-up spread or the 5dimes spread. Good news is no one lost any ground in the standings at least.

Well, at least we all suck equally.

Derby City Duke
September 6th, 2018, 02:08 PM
Well, at least we all suck equally.

This xnodx

Professor Chaos
September 6th, 2018, 04:55 PM

I'd say over....but barely. Not sure they'd even report back a number any lower than that. They'd find a way to count people to make it work.

"hey, random student, what are you doing?"
"um...walking to class"
"nope, you're now the MSU band...here's a kazoo"

EDIT - 52-17...if MSU can get any more points, they beat our spread.
Reported attendance was 1284. I haven't seen any picture or video from it but I wouldn't be surprised if "real attendance" was less than half of that.

bonarae
September 6th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Kennesaw is struggling... I don't think they're top 25 worthy ATM.

Tennessee Tech 3, Kennesaw State 0 10:00 1Q

ST_Lawson
September 6th, 2018, 07:18 PM
Reported attendance was 1284. I haven't seen any picture or video from it but I wouldn't be surprised if "real attendance" was less than half of that.

Best I can find is from this video clip. Idk if the other side had more people (or fewer).

https://twitter.com/MOStateFootball/status/1037745118818787331

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 6th, 2018, 07:19 PM
Tenn Tech came to play.

McNeese75
September 6th, 2018, 07:34 PM
this game is not going to be close. KS is gonna roll

bonarae
September 6th, 2018, 07:35 PM
Kennesaw has done mostly running plays so far... yet another rushing play results in a TD. PAT good.

Kennesaw State 7, Tennessee Tech 3 :06 1Q

McNeese75
September 6th, 2018, 07:48 PM
Damn, has TT ever seen a cut block before. They are getting mowed.

bonarae
September 6th, 2018, 07:48 PM
Yet another rushing TD by Kennesaw State. Wondering why their passing game wasn't really used... xchinscratchx

14-3 Kennesaw State, 10:03 2Q

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 6th, 2018, 07:51 PM
I thought "cut blocking" outside the box is a penalty this year. KSU looks like they are doing it outside the box....or maybe the TV angles are skewed??

McNeese75
September 6th, 2018, 08:08 PM
Blocking below the waist.
Only players on the line of scrimmage within the tackle box may block low from the side. This means running backs may no longer block low if the force of the contact is from the side. Players outside the tackle box or in motion at the snap may not block low toward the original position of the ball. Basically the "crack back" block is banned. Previously this was a legal block when the ball crossed the neutral zone. All blocks below the waist are illegal more than five yards down field from the line of scrimmage.

Google is my friend

bonarae
September 6th, 2018, 08:21 PM
Still another rushing TD for the Owls.

21-3, :34 2Q

bonarae
September 6th, 2018, 08:46 PM
A rushing TD on the very first play of 2H... wow.

28-3 Owls, 14:47 3Q

Schism55
September 6th, 2018, 08:51 PM
A rushing TD on the very first play of 2H... wow.

28-3 Owls, 14:47 3Q
K St running back has serious wheels xthumbsupx

bonarae
September 6th, 2018, 08:55 PM
OMG. The running game of Kennesaw State is really unstoppable.

35-3, 12:51 3Q

Schism55
September 6th, 2018, 08:55 PM
2 plays, 2 TDs this half for Kennesaw, dang!

ST_Lawson
September 6th, 2018, 09:00 PM
2 plays, 2 TDs this half for Kennesaw, dang!

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuce!!!!

oh...wait...wrong team...sorry

Schism55
September 6th, 2018, 09:04 PM
42-3 Kennesaw

bonarae
September 6th, 2018, 09:04 PM
Running game has no end.

42-3 Kennesaw, 10:38 3Q

major095
September 6th, 2018, 09:21 PM
tennessee tech has some issues bruh. is ksu really that good? they barely squeaked by alabama state last season.

katss07
September 6th, 2018, 09:27 PM
tennessee tech has some issues bruh. is ksu really that good? they barely squeaked by alabama state last season.
Yes, they are that good!

McNeese75
September 6th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Any team KSU comes up against that does not have a disciplined defense that can play assignment football is going to have their hands full (and better have a really good offense to keep up)

MR. CHICKEN
September 6th, 2018, 09:44 PM
KENNESAW STATE 42
TENNESSEE TECH 10 9:14 4Q

Schism55
September 6th, 2018, 09:58 PM
Their QB, FB and RB are all legit runners. They will give lots of teams absolute fits.

MR. CHICKEN
September 6th, 2018, 10:00 PM
KENNESAW STATE 49
TENNESSEE TECH 10 1:38 4Q

MR. CHICKEN
September 6th, 2018, 10:06 PM
KENNESAW STATE 49
TENNESSEE TECH 10 FINAL

NDSUtk
September 6th, 2018, 10:27 PM
Kennesaw is struggling... I don't think they're top 25 worthy ATM.

Tennessee Tech 3, Kennesaw State 0 10:00 1QDid the final change your mind?

grizband
September 6th, 2018, 10:35 PM
Is Kennesaw that good, or Tennessee Tech that bad, or both?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

wcugrad95
September 6th, 2018, 10:42 PM
I believe KSU is good, but after watching Tennessee Tech for 2 weeks in a row it is hard for me to guage just how good either Chattanooga or Kennesaw are because of TTU's play so far.

FUBeAR
September 6th, 2018, 11:52 PM
Blocking below the waist.
Only players on the line of scrimmage within the tackle box may block low from the side. This means running backs may no longer block low if the force of the contact is from the side. Players outside the tackle box or in motion at the snap may not block low toward the original position of the ball. Basically the "crack back" block is banned. Previously this was a legal block when the ball crossed the neutral zone. All blocks below the waist are illegal more than five yards down field from the line of scrimmage.

Google is my friend

KSU was getting away with a lot of ‘low blocking, not from the front, by players not on the LOS’ tonight. CIT got away with a good bit (I know rules were a little different then) of illegal blocking during their runs in ‘15 & ‘16, but as multiple Conference Teams started sending in cut-ups of it into Spartanburg each week, the SoCon Officials (finally) began to call it. I’m thinking that is primarily why CIT has added a TE (actually a ‘converted’ OT) to their scheme this year and only 1 WR (usually) instead of 2 - trying to regain the blocking advantage at the point of attack that they have lost as the rules (which, by the way, I don’t like - hey, they chose to play Defense...if they end up with their heels in the air, that’s on them) were more frequently enforced. It is a KILLER penalty to an Offense heavily based upon ‘staying on schedule.’ I suspect there will be a lot of clips sent to Charlotte from Buies Creek, Boiling Springs, Clinton, North Charleston, and West Long Branch very soon. If I’m sitting in the Cooney Family Field House in Homewood, AL, I’m making a cut-up reel too, to send somewhere, ASAP.

ASU33
September 7th, 2018, 04:28 AM

They're THAT good. Trust me. The style that they was simply a good matchup for us last year with the size of our defensive linemen and front seven. Kennesaw State is darn good though!

MR. CHICKEN
September 7th, 2018, 07:21 AM
Is Kennesaw that good, or Tennessee Tech that bad, or both?

........T TECH....WAS PICKED 9th.....OUTTAH 9 TEAMS.....IN OHIO VALLEY.......BAH STREET & SMITH...............DOODLE-DOO-DOO!!

bonarae
September 7th, 2018, 07:37 AM
Another D-II Lincoln University, this time from the CIAA, goes to an FCS school, this time at CCSU. Kickoff at 6 pm.

BEAR
September 7th, 2018, 10:18 AM
A good link for ALL the games being broadcast across the U.S.

http://506sports.com/

aceinthehole
September 7th, 2018, 12:03 PM
Another D-II Lincoln University, this time from the CIAA, goes to an FCS school, this time at CCSU. Kickoff at 6 pm.

Central Connecticut is a 61.5-point favorite.

CCSU Game Notes - http://ccsubluedevils.com/sports/fball/2018-19/CCSUGameNotes-Lincoln09.07.18.pdf

Watch the game Live for free at http://www.necfrontrow.com/webcast.php/CCSU-5478/

SU DOG
September 7th, 2018, 12:45 PM
Anybody that questions Kennesaw - well just try playing those dudes. You can even be disciplined on defense, and they will still find a weakness. That QB is almost flawless in his reads, and they can get to the perimeter so darn quick that a missed tackle or a half-step wrong and they have the speed to take it to the house. You CANNOT duplicate their TO in practice. Their only possible( and I do stress possible) weak point might be the secondary. One of their best DBs against us last year is, I suppose, still currently in jail on a felony charge. They should be 2-0 right now, so that proves that they are not perfect, but come prepared for some soreness after you play them and experience those bone shattering (legal or illegal) blocks.

ST_Lawson
September 7th, 2018, 01:07 PM
Anybody that questions Kennesaw - well just try playing those dudes. You can even be disciplined on defense, and they will still find a weakness. That QB is almost flawless in his reads, and they can get to the perimeter so darn quick that a missed tackle or a half-step wrong and they have the speed to take it to the house. You CANNOT duplicate their TO in practice. Their only possible( and I do stress possible) weak point might be the secondary. One of their best DBs against us last year is, I suppose, still currently in jail on a felony charge. They should be 2-0 right now, so that proves that they are not perfect, but come prepared for some soreness after you play them and experience those bone shattering (legal or illegal) blocks.

I want to see NDSU vs Kennesaw in the playoffs. I'm pretty sure NDSU would win, but it could be a very fun game to watch.

SU DOG
September 7th, 2018, 01:12 PM
I want to see NDSU vs Kennesaw in the playoffs. I'm pretty sure NDSU would win, but it could be a very fun game to watch.

Agreed. A team like NDSU might just have the studs in their front line to be able to penetrate and cause them problems. I'm just saying that they are as good as advertised, and worthy of a high ranking.

WileECoyote06
September 7th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Central Connecticut is a 61.5-point favorite.

CCSU Game Notes - http://ccsubluedevils.com/sports/fball/2018-19/CCSUGameNotes-Lincoln09.07.18.pdf

Watch the game Live for free at http://www.necfrontrow.com/webcast.php/CCSU-5478/

And I think yall might cover. Lincoln is pitiful.

Birdman_
September 7th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Been really encouraged by KSU, but still cautiously optimistic/skeptical (not sure which is more representative) of how they compare to some of the more established teams. Had some real bright spots towards the end of last year, but want to see if they have the discipline to consistently show up prepared when they're not considered the underdog. There's a lot to be excited about this year, but also don't want to get too carried away just yet.

ksu_owls
September 7th, 2018, 03:38 PM
I feel ya Birdman.... If we would have beat Ga State I would have been way more optimistic. Gota be able to close out tough games... hopefully we learn and continue to get better throughout the season. Go Owls!

aceinthehole
September 7th, 2018, 03:53 PM
And I think yall might cover. Lincoln is pitiful.

Yes, this is a pitiful game for us. Expect a good crowd for the home opener, so they should have lots to cheer, but this does very little to prepare us to defend the NEC title.

Would have much rather seen a competitive NE-10 or PSAC opponent like Southern Conn., Merrimack, East Stroudsburg, or Kutztown

Bowie State was a much better CIAA opponent. Would have preferred Virginia State or Virginia Union this season.

Birdman_
September 7th, 2018, 04:36 PM
I feel ya Birdman.... If we would have beat Ga State I would have been way more optimistic. Gota be able to close out tough games... hopefully we learn and continue to get better throughout the season. Go Owls!

Totally. We're clearly not bulletproof, but encouraged if we continue to progress on reducing penalties and giving reps to the backups.

aceinthehole
September 7th, 2018, 05:07 PM
CCSU drives down the field in 2:23 on their first possession and scores a TD. Missed PAT.

Lincoln - 0
CCSU - 6

12:27 Q1

aceinthehole
September 7th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Central holds Lincoln to 3 & punt. CCSU scores on a 53-yd TD pass on the first play of their second possession.

Lincoln - 0
CCSU - 13

10:50 Q1

aceinthehole
September 7th, 2018, 05:21 PM
Blowout as expected ...

CCSU scores TDs on first three possessions. Only blemish is missed PAT on opening drive.

Lincoln - 0
CCSU - 20

6:40 Q1

aceinthehole
September 7th, 2018, 05:35 PM
These games are a waste of time ...

4 CCSU possessions = 4 Touchdown

Lincoln - 0
Central Conn. - 27
End of Q1

aceinthehole
September 7th, 2018, 06:23 PM
Lincoln - 0
CCSU - 41

Halftime

After scoring TDs on their first 6 possessions, Central's 2nd team offense came in the game for the last 2 possessions and yet to score. They were in the RZ when the half expired. Easily see 3 more TDs in 2nd half, so CCSU should cover the spread of 61.5

aceinthehole
September 7th, 2018, 07:38 PM
CCSU slows down the tempo in the 2nd half and coasts to the win, but doesn't cover the spread. First shutout since 34-0 win vs. Robert Morris in 2015.

Lincoln (PA) - 0
Central Conn. - 55

FINAL

superman7515
September 7th, 2018, 08:44 PM
Working on getting the How They Fared sheet prepped for tomorrow night and noticed that #37 Butler is playing an away game at (NAIA Division 2) Taylor University.

Laker
September 7th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Working on getting the How They Fared sheet prepped for tomorrow night and noticed that #37 Butler is playing an away game at (NAIA Division 2) Taylor University.

Taylor is famous for the Silent Night celebration- where the gym remains quiet until the score their tenth point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8SmSh8a_sA

ST_Lawson
September 7th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Taylor is famous for the Silent Night celebration- where the gym remains quiet until the score their tenth point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8SmSh8a_sA

Here's a great piece that ESPN did about it a few years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSiumKaPnyc

Laker
September 7th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Here's a great piece that ESPN did about it a few years ago:

A friend of mine played football there after not playing in high school (they didn't offer the sport). I saw his college picture- long hair- and wondered where it all went since he shaves his head now. His son was captain at UMD and also had long hair when he played. His daughter ran track for the Bulldogs. Athletic family- great guy.

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 11:48 AM
14-14 Towson

1:32 left in the 1st

Tune into this game. Towson looks decent/solid against a above .500 Wake Forest.

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 12:18 PM
Rhode Island is on top of Albany 7-0 in the middle of the first.

FUGameBreaker
September 8th, 2018, 12:31 PM
Holy crap, Holy Cross looking bad

DFW HOYA
September 8th, 2018, 12:47 PM
In the closest PL score of the afternoon, it's Georgetown 6, Campbell 3 at the half.

grizband
September 8th, 2018, 01:03 PM
Start of the 2nd half, Wake Forest leads Towson 38-20.

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 01:03 PM
Rhode Island is showing up big time over Albany. As I stated before, they were better than their record indicated last year.

21-7

5:52 left in the 2nd

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 01:24 PM
31-7 Rhode Island vs Albany at halftime. RI is kicking ass and taking names.

PaladinNation
September 8th, 2018, 01:26 PM
Rhode Island is impressive… I'll admit I have no idea how good Albany is but it's no contest.

JALMOND
September 8th, 2018, 01:41 PM
Ebd 1st

Oregon 14
Portland State 0

Mike296
September 8th, 2018, 01:46 PM
The way URI are playing today I’m thinking they could be a playoff team then I remembered they’re playing Albany so I’m taking this game with a grain of salt. Could they knock off a very bad UConn team next week? If they play this well next week it’s possible. Then they have 2 Ivy games that are winnable games so if they are undefeated theoretically going into the Stony Brook game they’ll definitely be top 15 if not top 10 in my eyes.

Formerly known as Killamike259

caribbeanhen
September 8th, 2018, 01:47 PM
Rhode Island is impressive… I'll admit I have no idea how good Albany is but it's no contest.

tell me # 6 is involved for Rhode

CenMEBlackBearFan
September 8th, 2018, 02:09 PM

#6 and #81 are both targeted often. Rhody looks for real as long as Albany isn't the bottom of the league.

Schism55
September 8th, 2018, 02:11 PM
South Dakota right down the field. 7-0 Yotes
12:07 1st

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 02:14 PM
45-7 Rhode Island

Damn...

5:07 left in the 3rd.

Bos8
September 8th, 2018, 02:18 PM

8 catches 133 yards and a TD.

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 02:18 PM
UNC ties it up quickly.

7-7

aceinthehole
September 8th, 2018, 02:21 PM
Around the Northeast Conference:

At Pittsburgh, Pa. Duquesne wins 23-21 over Valparaiso.

At Loretto, Pa. Saint Francis U. defeats Delaware State 45-14.

At Moon Township, Pa. Robert Morris holds off Virginia Union 22-19.

Sacred Heart at Bucknell is now underway.

Wagner kicks off in the Dome in Syracuse at 3:30

Bryant visits Stony Brook at 6:30

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 02:27 PM
14-0 Hampton

They will be a good addition to the Big South.

Schism55
September 8th, 2018, 02:28 PM
South Dakota 14
Northern Colorado 7
6:45 1st

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 02:29 PM
14-7 USeD

UNC shot themselves in the foot 2x on the drive allowing USeD to capitalize.

6:45 left in the 1st

aceinthehole
September 8th, 2018, 02:32 PM
Sacred Heart jumps out in front 7-0 at Bucknell (10:23 Q1).

After holding Bucknell to 3 and out on their opening drive, the Pioneers drive 57 yards in 7 plays for the TD.

JALMOND
September 8th, 2018, 02:33 PM
Halftime

Oregon 35
Portland State 7

DFW HOYA
September 8th, 2018, 02:34 PM
Campbell 13
Georgetown 8

The names may change but the results remain.

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 02:38 PM
USeD has NO pass defense. Take note MVFC teams.

UNC airs the ball out to tie the game at 14 all.

3:33 left in the 1st.

Schism55
September 8th, 2018, 02:38 PM
USD 14
UNC 14
Yotes pass D is terribad.
3:33 1st

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 02:45 PM
45-20 Rhode Island vs Albany

8:13 left in the 4th.

Drblankstare
September 8th, 2018, 02:46 PM
USD 14
UNC 14
Yotes pass D is terribad.
3:33 1st

The over for this game is 60 I believe. They will be there at halftime at this rate

JacksFan40
September 8th, 2018, 02:48 PM
45-20 Rhode Island vs Albany

8:13 left in the 4th.
Rhode Island looks like a possible playoff team this year. Good for them.

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 02:54 PM
Rhode Island looks like a possible playoff team this year. Good for them.

They looked good. I'll be honest 7.99 for the game was worth it for me to know that they are a legit T25 team. I feel like they are the Elon of last year based off of what I have seen, but their next 2 games @UCONN and @Harvard will be the real test. The 1st game is always tough to judge but considering they beat an average of .500 team in Albany, I'm liking what I am seeing from they.

They have given up 13 unanswered points, but that is due to them being up 45-7 going into the 4th. They manhandled them.

Schism55
September 8th, 2018, 02:55 PM
USD 20 missed xp
UNC 14

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 02:58 PM
45-26 Rhode Island

4:24 left in the 4th.

aceinthehole
September 8th, 2018, 02:58 PM
Wagner - 7
Syracuse - 14

7:56 Q1

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Monmouth and Hampton is a good game on ESPN+ if anyone is watching. 2 teams that will consistently fight for at-large bids in the Big South, assuming KSU doesn't leave or move up.

semobison
September 8th, 2018, 03:09 PM
USD 20 missed xp
UNC 14

Yotes look like they have another good QB in Simmons!

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 03:09 PM
USeD WR gets ejected from the game for being a dumbass.

2 unsportsmanlike conducts.

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 03:11 PM
45-26 Rhode Island wins.

Score is not indicative of how dominant the Rams were.

If poll voters do their diligence, welcome to the Top 25!

semobison
September 8th, 2018, 03:19 PM
Southern Illinois leads Old Miss 7-0 early.

Prime Power
September 8th, 2018, 03:25 PM
USeD WR gets ejected from the game for being a dumbass.

2 unsportsmanlike conducts.

Apparently they were hitting the weights hard last winter. After every play they are making sure everyone knows that.

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 03:26 PM
21-14 Monmouth

4:01 left in the 2nd.

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 03:27 PM
Apparently they were hitting the weights hard last winter. After every play they are making sure everyone knows that.

Wouldn't be the 1st time a Dakota "flagship" school had to overcompensate. xcoffeex

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 03:29 PM
14-7 SIU over Ole Miss

6:32 left in the 1st.

JALMOND
September 8th, 2018, 03:29 PM
End 3rd

Oregon 49
Portland State 7

Mike296
September 8th, 2018, 03:34 PM
SIU has a good offense but a terrible pass defense 3 plays 2 deep balls and an Ole Miss TD

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 03:36 PM
28-14 Monmouth

2:32 left in the 2nd

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
September 8th, 2018, 03:37 PM
How about USD with 439 yards of offense at the half! Strev who?

USD 34-14

Mike296
September 8th, 2018, 03:45 PM
21-14 SIU over Ole Miss

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 04:05 PM
UNC shoots themselves in the foot and misses a FG on what should have been a TD

34-14 USeD

12:49 left in the 3rd Q

JALMOND
September 8th, 2018, 04:06 PM
Final

Oregon 62
Portland State 14

Viks block a PAT for the second consecutive week.

Twentysix
September 8th, 2018, 04:07 PM
Ku is wrecking central Michigan 20-0. Sure is making Nichols win look better.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

RabidRabbit
September 8th, 2018, 04:23 PM
How about USD with 439 yards of offense at the half! Strev who?

USD 34-14Sims may be better than Strevler. Maybe because it's da Bears, but Yotes are looking good.

Schism55
September 8th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Holy poo!
Southern Ill 31
Ole Miss 28

- - - Updated - - -

Sims may be better than Strevler. Maybe because it's da Bears, but Yotes are looking good.

Simmons looks great..cracked off a 45 yard run in first qtr that was awesome

Prime Power
September 8th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Good lord.

SIU 38
Ole Miss 35
40 seconds until half

Ole Swiss should be the nickname for that SEC defense.

Twentysix
September 8th, 2018, 04:49 PM
Good lord.

SIU 38
Ole Miss 35
40 seconds until half

Ole Swiss should be the nickname for that SEC defense.We saw SIUs offensive power last week. Not that much of a surprise. 73 points in a half is a little nuts though.

Both teams are just shy of 400 yds

Bisonator
September 8th, 2018, 04:49 PM
Holy poo!
Southern Ill 31
Ole Miss 28

- - - Updated - - -

Simmons looks great..cracked off a 45 yard run in first qtr that was awesome
Not much defense in this game, SIU leading Ole Miss at the half 38-35!xeekx

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 04:57 PM
And we got a game again. As I said last week as to why I left USeD out of my T25, I was not impressed with USeD letting Kansas St back into the game and winning and I am not impressed this week letting a mediocre at best UNC team back into the game.

34-28 USeD

7:58 left in the 4th.

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 05:06 PM
UNC shoots themselves in the foot, yet again, and lets Simmons score. Also, that was not a 1st down and a generous spot by the ref. No good on 2pt conversion.

40-24 USeD

5:19 left in the 4th Q.

CHIP72
September 8th, 2018, 05:18 PM
Delaware 37
Lafayette 0

Final

TheKingpin28
September 8th, 2018, 05:20 PM
Well USeD held them off to win the game. I'm glad they decided to play most of the game, but hats off to UNC for being competitive in both games.

43-28 final score.

TheValleyRaider
September 8th, 2018, 05:41 PM
Colgate 0
New Hampshire 0
End 1st

longtimemocfan
September 8th, 2018, 05:46 PM
Chatt- 14
The Cit- 0 1st

caribbeanhen
September 8th, 2018, 05:53 PM
8 catches 133 yards and a TD.

Aaron Parker is for real

Milktruck74
September 8th, 2018, 05:56 PM
Chatt- 14
The Cit- 0 1st

And Nunnley has 153 yards and a TD on 5 catches......in the first quarter.

longtimemocfan
September 8th, 2018, 06:14 PM
Young secondary of The Citadel has their hands full with him.

TheValleyRaider
September 8th, 2018, 06:16 PM
Colgate 10
New Hampshire 3
Halftime

JSUSoutherner
September 8th, 2018, 06:18 PM
8-0 JSU 10:49 1st

MVSU looks like a bad JV highschool team.

Why are they D1?

Milktruck74
September 8th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Mocs21-Citadel 14 at half.....and Nunnley has 7 catches for 183 and 2 tds.... 1st half.

longtimemocfan
September 8th, 2018, 06:28 PM
Furman- 0
Elon- 28 Half

BEAR
September 8th, 2018, 06:28 PM
UCA 7
Murray State 3

4:00 left in 1st quarter

2 dropped passes for easy TDs for UCA.

ElCid
September 8th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Mocs21-Citadel 14 at half.....and Nunnley has 7 catches for 183 and 2 tds.... 1st half.

I was amazed we drove it down the field with two minutes left in the half and scored. You guys look good overall, especially Tiano, but I think your D looks a bit beat already. Probably the heat. Your special teams didn't look too good though. Going to be a good second half game I think.

Milktruck74
September 8th, 2018, 06:39 PM
I was amazed we drove it down the field with two minutes left in the half and scored. You guys look good overall, especially Tiano, but I think your D looks a bit beat already. Probably the heat. Your special teams didn't look too good though. Going to be a good second half game I think.

Wehave a lot to work on on our kickoff coverage. The last one looked decent. The opening drive on the second half will dictate the rest of the game. If the Mocs can get a stop, I feel good about a celebratory bus ride home.

Outsider1
September 8th, 2018, 06:39 PM
ACU 17 and ASU 0 at the start of 2nd qtr.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180908/dd0490061acd4db5acf7c8795230d40b.jpg

Sent from my BLU_S1 using Tapatalk

Outsider1
September 8th, 2018, 06:40 PM
ASU just scored 17-7 ACU

JSUSoutherner
September 8th, 2018, 06:47 PM
15-0 JSU 1:04 Q1

JSU 156 yards.
MVSU 24 Yards. -17 rushing

Twentysix
September 8th, 2018, 06:48 PM
Furman- 0
Elon- 28 HalfYikes. Furman is making Elon look like Clemson in the box score.

That game was 27-0 Clemson at half.

ElCid
September 8th, 2018, 06:49 PM
Yikes. Furman is making Elon look like Clemson in the box score.

xlolx

Milktruck74
September 8th, 2018, 06:51 PM

Is 8 hurt? I don’t think I’ve seen him in since first qtr.

BEAR
September 8th, 2018, 06:53 PM
13-6 UCA
10 left in the second

JSUSoutherner
September 8th, 2018, 07:00 PM
22-0 JSU 12:35 Q2

JSU 199 yards
MVSU 45 Yards

BEAR
September 8th, 2018, 07:02 PM
20-6 UCA
8 min left in 2nd

Milktruck74
September 8th, 2018, 07:02 PM
Is 8 hurt? I don’t think I’ve seen him in since first qtr.
And as soon as I type that, he carried the rock.

Bison56
September 8th, 2018, 07:04 PM
22-0 JSU 12:35 Q2

JSU 199 yards
MVSU 45 Yards

it must be to cold for them to compete.

ElCid
September 8th, 2018, 07:05 PM
Dogs drive the length in an epic 8 minute drive to open second half to tie it up after being down 21-7.

Now 21 all UTC\The Citadel.

TheValleyRaider
September 8th, 2018, 07:07 PM
Colgate 10
New Hampshire 3
End 3rd

Outsider1
September 8th, 2018, 07:08 PM
14-17 ACU with 5:53 left in 1st half.

KnightoftheRedFlash
September 8th, 2018, 07:10 PM
Texas Tech left Lamar for dead. 77-0.

JSUSoutherner
September 8th, 2018, 07:11 PM
it must be to cold for them to compete.
No other explanation.

Schism55
September 8th, 2018, 07:19 PM
Elon 45
Furman 0
xeyebrowx

JSUSoutherner
September 8th, 2018, 07:20 PM
29-0 JSU 6:21 Q2

JSU 276
MVSU 60, -29 Rushing

Outsider1
September 8th, 2018, 07:21 PM
We are beyond embarrassing right now. Pick 6 by ASU. 21-17 with 1:59 in the half.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180909/bccbdc55374b0db25b3a8dfce19cdd4d.jpg

Outsider1
September 8th, 2018, 07:27 PM
I apologise SLC..............

ST_Lawson
September 8th, 2018, 07:27 PM
WIU still up 7-0 after 1 quarter

Go...gate
September 8th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Colgate 10, New Hampshire 3, about five minutes left. Go Red Raiders!

Outsider1
September 8th, 2018, 07:31 PM
Last minute field goal by ASU: 24-17 at the half ....

BEAR
September 8th, 2018, 07:31 PM
Lightning delay for UCA and Murray State. Fans in the practice facility. Heavy rains. UCA looks well in control of the game but the rain is causing slippery conditions for both teams.

Milktruck74
September 8th, 2018, 07:32 PM
Mocs and Citadel locked up at 21 with11:21 to go.
....Bellhops cross the line to gain on a fake punt only to fumble and give the Mocs the ball with a short field.

The Kicker
September 8th, 2018, 07:35 PM
Colgate 10
New Hampshire 3
End 3rd

Final, New Hampshire dead 0-2

JSUSoutherner
September 8th, 2018, 07:35 PM
36-0 JSU :24 Q2

JSU 324
MVSU 59, -32 Rush

ElCid
September 8th, 2018, 07:36 PM
Final, New Hampshire dead 0-2

They will make the playoffs though. LOL.

BisonTru
September 8th, 2018, 07:38 PM
21-10 EWU over NAU at the half

Cookus out.

TheValleyRaider
September 8th, 2018, 07:41 PM
Colgate 10
New Hampshire 3
Final

WestCoastAggie
September 8th, 2018, 07:42 PM
G-Webb 6
Aggies - 45
4th Qtr

bonarae
September 8th, 2018, 07:44 PM
First Update tonight:

Marshall 20, EKU 13 12:20 3Q
Angelo State 21, Abilene Christian 17 1:52 2Q
McNeese 30, Houston Baptist 14 6:22 2Q
MTSU 27, UTM 17 :32 2Q
Northwestern State 21, Grambling 7 3:13 2Q
SHSU 10, Prairie View 9 2:23 1Q
ISU red 14, EIU 0 11:35 2Q
WIU 7, Illini 0 11:16 2Q
Tulane 7, Nicholls 3 :07 1Q

ST_Lawson
September 8th, 2018, 07:50 PM
WIU and Illinois tied at 7 with 7:14 left in first half

katss07
September 8th, 2018, 07:55 PM
Bowers is disgustingly rain soaked. Most of the crowd has left as the rain continues to fall. Kats up 17-9 right now, starting to pull away a bit. D looking good. Dare having some issues, but last drive looked great.

If there is another delay here, I’m out!

REALBird
September 8th, 2018, 07:56 PM
ISUr 28
EIU 0
Halftime

JSUSoutherner
September 8th, 2018, 07:57 PM
ISUr 28
EIU 0
Halftime

Damn. I figured EIU would at least have a pulse this year. Disappointing.

katss07
September 8th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Dare throws a pick 6. One point game early in second.

BEAR
September 8th, 2018, 07:59 PM
Bowers is disgustingly rain soaked. Most of the crowd has left as the rain continues to fall. Kats up 17-9 right now, starting to pull away a bit. D looking good. Dare having some issues, but last drive looked great.

If there is another delay here, I’m out!

Same here. New strike so 30 minute delay resets. Ugh.

superman7515
September 8th, 2018, 08:01 PM
14-0 Hampton

They will be a good addition to the Big South.

Just wait until their friends in Greensboro join them.

ElCid
September 8th, 2018, 08:02 PM
The Citadel and Chatty going to OT. 21 all. Both teams had errors that blew them winning outright.

Schism55
September 8th, 2018, 08:02 PM
That fg attempt by Chatt to win....yiiiikes

JSUSoutherner
September 8th, 2018, 08:03 PM
43-0 JSU 12:52 Q3

JSU 398
MVSU 65, -26 Rush

ElCid
September 8th, 2018, 08:03 PM
That fg attempt by Chatt to win....yiiiikes

He is a foreigner, what do you expect.

Milktruck74
September 8th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Chattanooga and Citadel locked up at 21 at the end of regulation.....free football.

Outsider1
September 8th, 2018, 08:07 PM
TD pass to Josh Fink, now 24-24 with 9:17 left in the 3rd.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180909/d84f15897635609999410f6aa87d75c6.jpg

Schism55

JSU 398
MVSU 65, -26 Rush
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28711&stc=1

- - - Updated - - -

JSU 398
MVSU 65, -26 Rush
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28711&stc=1

ST_Lawson
14-7 Illinois over WIU
2:16 left in first half

Outsider1
September 8th, 2018, 08:09 PM
All tied at 24-24.

katss07
September 8th, 2018, 08:10 PM
TD pass to Josh Fink, now 24-24 with 9:17 left in the 3rd.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180909/d84f15897635609999410f6aa87d75c6.jpg

Dear ACU,

Please win. Don’t embarrass the SLC.

Thanks, Sam

ElCid
September 8th, 2018, 08:10 PM
The Citadel up 28-21 in OT. Can Chatty answer?

JSUSoutherner
September 8th, 2018, 08:15 PM

Umm

chattownmocs
Chattanooga 29 the Citadel 28 F/OT Arth for President.

ST_Lawson
14-7 is halftime score. Illini over Leathernecks

Birdman_
September 8th, 2018, 08:16 PM
Devlin Hodges putting on a show - good grief he’s good

kdinva
September 8th, 2018, 08:16 PM

Chatty answers, then trick play for 2 point conv............Mocs win 29-28

JSUSoutherner
September 8th, 2018, 08:17 PM

Arth for President.

Umm. K.

CenMEBlackBearFan
September 8th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Maine down 21-14 to WKU at the half. Considering WKU went up 21-0 in the first 5 minutes of the game this is a nice comeback by Maine. Everything that could go wrong in the beginning of the game for Maine did go wrong. Maine started to run the ball and had a couple TD passes while defense has contained the Hilltoppers as well. Not that optimistic that Maine can pull this out as usually the FBS wears down the FCS teams but who knows. At this point just glad were in this one.

ElCid
September 8th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Chatty answers, then trick play for 2 point conv............Mocs win 29-28

Good decision and play call. They finally saw it but too late. Good game. I am actually pretty pleased my Dogs.

Schism55
September 8th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Dear ACU,

Please win. Don’t embarrass the SLC.

Thanks, Sam
Who in the hell is Angelo St?? Sounds like the guy that is ****ing your aunt and offers you rides in his El Camino.

Outsider1
September 8th, 2018, 08:23 PM
After two reviews, ACU has another TD. Now 31-24 ACU.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180909/fb0b9d348ebceeffe6b8fea4c58ddd47.jpg

ElCid
September 8th, 2018, 08:24 PM
Samford up 13-0 over Florida State with 6 minutes to go in first...wow.

REALBird
September 8th, 2018, 08:26 PM
ISUr 31
EIU 0
3Q - 10:50 rem

Outsider1
September 8th, 2018, 08:26 PM
Trust me, we're trying not to embarrass. At least we got the lead back.........

bonarae
September 8th, 2018, 08:27 PM
UNA 25, Alabama A&M 20 13:46 4Q
McNeese 37, HBU 14 3Q
Prairie View 23, SHSU 17 6:16 2Q
Samford 13, Noles 0 6:39 1Q
Weber State 7, Cal Poly 0 8:49 1Q

SFA and Tarleton State cancelled their game.

JSUSoutherner
September 8th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Still waiting on this MVSU "talent to show up"

50-0 JSU 2:58 Q3

JSU 503
MVSU 114, -27 Rushing

Maybe the 50 burger is a sign that MVSU has no talent.

Nah, it's the lack of heat.

JSUSoutherner
September 8th, 2018, 08:30 PM
14 seconds later...

57-0 JSU

BEAR
September 8th, 2018, 08:31 PM
UCA /Murray State game resumes. Rain is making the game pointless

REALBird
September 8th, 2018, 08:32 PM
EIU gets on the board

ISUr 31
EIU 3
3Q - 8:26 rem

woffordgrad94
September 8th, 2018, 08:32 PM
Wofford 59, VMI 14 FINAL...Terriers set a school record with 771 yards of total offense (550 rushing, 221 passing), breaking a mark that had stood since 1925 against Piedmont College.

JSUSoutherner
September 8th, 2018, 08:33 PM
EIU gets on the board

ISUr 31
EIU 3
3Q - 8:26 rem

WOOOOOOO GO PANTHERS!!!!

SMILEY FACE STICKERS ALL ROUND¡

Seawolf97
September 8th, 2018, 08:35 PM
Stonybrook wins a sloppy one over Bryant 50-21 . Chilly rainy night on Long Island but we managed a respectable win over the Bulldogs.

semobison
September 8th, 2018, 08:36 PM
Who in the hell is Angelo St?? Sounds like the guy that is ****ing your aunt and offers you rides in his El Camino.

I remember Angelo State playing NDSU in Fargo. Early days of the Fargodome.

bonarae
September 8th, 2018, 08:39 PM
SHSU 24, PVAMU 23 1:26 2Q
Louisville 7, Trees 7 3:51 1Q
McNeese 44, HBU 14 10:52 3Q

Outsider1
After an interception, ACU has it for 3rdand 4 on the 22.

REALBird
Illinois State answers quickly

ISUr 38
EIU 3
5:48 3Q

BEAR
September 8th, 2018, 08:40 PM
UCA /Murray State game resumes. Rain is making the game pointless

Forget I said that.

Half
20-13 UCA

Outsider1
September 8th, 2018, 08:41 PM
Dropped pass brings on the FG. 34-24 ACU.

CenMEBlackBearFan
September 8th, 2018, 08:42 PM
Maine ties it up with WKU on a fumble recovery for a 60 TD, 21-21 with 12 minutes left in the 3rd.

ST_Lawson
September 8th, 2018, 08:44 PM
WIU hold Illinois to a FG. Illinois up 17-7 12:16 left in 3rd

mainejeff
September 8th, 2018, 08:45 PM
Maine ties it up with WKU on a fumble recovery for a 60 TD, 21-21 with 12 minutes left in the 3rd.

This is one crazy game!

Milktruck74
September 8th, 2018, 08:45 PM
Good decision and play call. They finally saw it but too late. Good game. I am actually pretty pleased my Dogs.
You should be...no lack of effort or fight in those kids. They just ran into a hot Tiano and Nunnley....if they play 5 more games, the Hops win 3 of them.....

JSUSoutherner
September 8th, 2018, 08:46 PM
64-0 MVSU. JK. 13:50 Q4

JSU: 565
MVSU: 113, -28 Rushing

Outsider1
September 8th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Interception in the in zone by ACU for a touch back.

Mike296
September 8th, 2018, 08:48 PM
This weather is wreaking havoc on our game Jesus, neither team can do anything with it being so bad.

Milktruck74
September 8th, 2018, 08:50 PM
How do you follow up a SoCon Offensive POW 7 reception 161 yard 1 TD night against TTU? Well with a 10 grab 269 yard 2 TD night at Citadel....and throw for a 2 pt conversion for the win in OT too....Bryce Nunnley is the Mocs hot hands right now...

Outsider1
September 8th, 2018, 08:51 PM
Too bad we couldn't do anything with it and had to punt.

Mike296
September 8th, 2018, 08:52 PM
0-0 PC vs APSU end of 1st Q these field conditions are wreaking havoc in this game.

JSUSoutherner
September 8th, 2018, 08:52 PM
0-0 PC vs APSU end of 1st Q these field conditions are wreaking havoc in this game.

Run the ball.

REALBird
September 8th, 2018, 08:53 PM
EIU TD

ISUr 38
EIU 10
3Q - 1:18 rem

Mike296
September 8th, 2018, 08:53 PM
We should be, we have arguably the best HB in the OVC but coach keeps calling pass ffs

Outsider1
September 8th, 2018, 08:55 PM
ACU recovers fumble on the 6 yard line. And runs in for TD on the next play. I think we are finally tiring ASU out.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180909/538de74287e06614a074e861da02df1b.jpg

UNAPride
September 8th, 2018, 08:59 PM
North Alabama 25
Alabama A&M 20

BisonTru
September 8th, 2018, 09:02 PM
North Alabama 25
Alabama A&M 20

Final.

ST_Lawson
September 8th, 2018, 09:03 PM
Blocked punt TD for Illinois.
24-7 with 7:22 left in 3rd

💩

REALBird
September 8th, 2018, 09:03 PM
TD Redbirds

ISUr 45
EIU 10
4Q - 12:21 rem

mainejeff
September 8th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Maine has come back from down 21-0 after the first few minutes of the game to go ahead 28-21!

bonarae
September 8th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Weber State 7, Cal Poly 3 9:16 2Q
Samford 16, Noles 14 13:44 2Q
SHSU 27, PVAMU 23 3Q
Northwestern State 34, Grambling 7 10:31 4Q

CenMEBlackBearFan
September 8th, 2018, 09:09 PM
Maine goes up 28-21 on a 15 TD pass. WKU goes for a first down on their own 15 yd line and Maine stuffs it!!!!

Outsider1
September 8th, 2018, 09:10 PM
Less than a minute left. 41-24 ACU. I think that will be game.

Schism55
September 8th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Jax St 71
MVSU 0
lolz

REALBird
September 8th, 2018, 09:17 PM
ISUr adds a FG

ISUr 48
EIU 10
4Q - 5:28 rem

bonarae
September 8th, 2018, 09:19 PM
SHSU 34, PVAMU 23 7:36 3Q
UC Davis 7, Toreros 0 9:21 1Q

Mike296
September 8th, 2018, 09:20 PM
APSU finally on the board 7-0 with 6:34 to play in the half

bonarae
September 8th, 2018, 09:21 PM
UAPB 7, Cumberland 0 14:51 2Q
McNeese 51, HBU 34 11:14 4Q
EWU 31, NAU 26 1:51 4Q

whoanellie
September 8th, 2018, 09:22 PM
final 45-7 to a lowly Elon squad All I saw was a good old-fashioned Butt Whoop'n reminds of some good old SoCon victories a decade ago.
xlolx

ST_Lawson
September 8th, 2018, 09:22 PM
After 3qs 24-14 Illinois over WIU

WIU driving down the field

JSUSoutherner
September 8th, 2018, 09:26 PM
21,864 to see it.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180909/6ba2ce02a44e9bbbefc7a34b253ff13a.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk