PDA

View Full Version : ETSU Schedule Forecast - Week 2.

BlackNGoldR3v0lut10n
September 3rd, 2018, 05:01 PM
I saw how one person did a weekly forecast for UT games based on opponent's performance and figured I would do something similar for ETSU. I will rate our future opponents on a scale of 1-10 (10 - sure thing, 1 - not in this lifetime). The first two games are as close to no-brainers as can be.

September 8 - Tennessee - ETSU heads to Neyland against a Big Brother team with a huge chip on their shoulder. I wouldn't want to play them and neither should you. LOSS (1)
September 15 - VMI - Keydets look to be the same ole' team from the previous year. WIN (9)
September 22 - Furman - I expect the Paladins to win but I believe the outcome will be closer. LOSS (4)
September 29 - Chattanooga - I believe the third time will be the charm. WIN (6)
October 6 - Gardner-Webb - Bucs step out of conference and take care of business. WIN (8)
October 13 - The Citadel - Bucs finally pick up a win against The Citadel. WIN (6.5)
October 20 - Wofford - Right now, I see the Terriers win in a close one. LOSS (4.5)
October 27 - Western Carolina - Bucs make it 2-for-3 since the reboot. WIN (5.5)
November 3 - Mercer - I like the Bucs in this one as they seem to be the better team. WIN (5.5)
November 17 - Samford - Bulldogs punch their ticket to the playoffs. LOSS (4)

Best case scenario involves ETSU going 10-1 but they would have to play a whole lot better than what they did last Saturday. Most likely, they go 7-4 with an outside chance of going to the playoffs. Worst case scenario, they win their FCS non-conference games and VMI, equating to 4-7.