PDA

View Full Version : The America Channel

ISUMatt
March 18th, 2007, 01:36 PM
http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/news_press_release,73257.shtml

ST. LOUIS and HEATHROW, Fla., March 12 /PRNewswire/ -- The Gateway Football Conference and the America Channel announced today that they have entered into a comprehensive video sports broadcast and content cooperation agreement. The new partnership includes extensive television coverage of Gateway football games.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How can I get The America Channel® ?
Several U.S. domestic telcos plan to launch The America Channel. We estimate that we've reached agreement with 90% of the projected telco video space. When your telephone company introduces television service to your area, chances are The America Channel will be available. We are also working hard to secure carriage with additional distributors in advance of our launch later this year.

When will The America Channel® be available?
The America Channel® expects to launch at the start of the 2007-2008 collegiate athletic season. To get The America Channel® in your area, call your local television provider today.

Zoo
March 18th, 2007, 07:34 PM
I hope I get it... I hope I get it. xlolx