PDA

View Full Version : The List Of AGS Poll Perfection-2017

AGSPoll
May 14th, 2018, 03:54 PM
67 voters had a perfect record this season. 10% better than last years number. Last year we were at 75% of our voters gaining a perfect record. This year it was nearly 85%.

I am genuinely impressed with you voters. You do an amazing job and you have a dedication to doing this task with integrity and aplomb each year. I commend you all on an superlative effort again last season.

As you may or may not know the preseason vote does not count against you if you miss it BUT if you did vote in it and missed one other week it will cover that one miss. This preseason vote saved a few of you this year so good move making sure you got that one in.

I do this manually which means I could have made a mistake. If you think I did please pm me (ursus, not AGS Poll) and I will research your claim further but I may also ask you to provide me with an emailed "receipt" ballot that you would have received during the year so have that handy.

The number of years each voter has achieved perfection rest to the left of their name. In the left column the names are alpha sorted. In the right column they are sorted my the years and peers in a given group.

Here is the list:

Years of Perfection
By Perfection Seniority
Years of Perfection
Alpha Sorted List

BlueHenSinfonian
Bison Fan in NW MN

bonarae
BisonFan02

Fear the Bird
BisonTru

footballer23
BlueHenSinfonian

Gil Dobie
bobcathpdevil56

Go Lehigh TU owl
bonarae

GoBlueHens83
BucBisonAtLarge

McNeese75
Catatonic

MR. CHICKEN
Catbooster

mvemjsunpx
centennial

OhioHen
clenz

paward
Cocky

cx500d

Professor Chaos
Daytripper

ursus arctos horribilis
dewey

DirtyDukes

Bison Fan in NW MN
Drblankstare

melloware13
ElCid

MTfan4life
Evolution Prime

Sammy94
Fear the Bird

Southern Bison
footballer23

superman7515
FUBeAR

WileECoyote06
Gangtackle11

Gil Dobie

BisonFan02
Go Lehigh TU owl

BisonTru
GoBlueHens83

clenz
gotts

dewey
IBleedYellow

kdinva
jmu007

RabidRabbit
JSUSoutherner

smilo
kalm

kdinva

Catatonic
Kemo

Catbooster
KPSUL

Cocky
LehighU11

Drblankstare
MarkyMark

ElCid
Mayville Bison

Gangtackle11
McNeese75

IBleedYellow
melloware13

KPSUL
mmiller_34

ngineer
MR. CHICKEN

SmallCollegeFBFan
MrTitleist

Tribe4SF
MTfan4life

mvemjsunpx

bobcathpdevil56
ngineer

gotts
NorthChuckSouth

Evolution Prime
OhioHen

kalm
Pant8her

Kemo
PantherRob82

LehighU11
paward

MarkyMark
POD Knows

Mayville Bison
polsongrizz

MrTitleist
Professor Chaos

Pant8her
RabidRabbit

POD Knows
RootinFerDukes

RootinFerDukes
Sammy94

TheKingpin28
Scrappy94

SmallCollegeFBFan

BucBisonAtLarge
smilo

centennial
Smitty

cx500d
Southern Bison

Daytripper
superman7515

DirtyDukes
TheKingpin28

FUBeAR
Thumper 76

jmu007
tomq04

JSUSoutherner
Tribe4SF

mmiller_34
ursus arctos horribilis

NorthChuckSouth
WileECoyote06

PantherRob82

polsongrizz

Scrappy94

Smitty

Thumper 76

tomq04

Congratulations and most of all thank you.

I will be placing new badges on users over the next couple of days.xthumbsupx

These are the levels of greatness:

Poll Perfection (1 yr.) - Green

Poll Perfection (2 yrs.) - Blue

Poll Perfection (3*4 yrs.) - Black

Poll Perfection (5-7 yrs.) - Silver

Poll Perfection (8-10 yrs.) - Gold

After completing 10 yrs. of Poll Perfection there will be an AGS Poll HOF badge made that will stay with the poster forever.

Bison Fan in NW MN
May 14th, 2018, 05:04 PM
I think I would be at 6 years in a row for sure but I missed one week and a preseason poll one year.....xmadx

ursus arctos horribilis
May 14th, 2018, 05:15 PM
I think I would be at 6 years in a row for sure but I missed one week and a preseason poll one year.....xmadx

That doesn't count against you. It can only work for you in case of a miss.

You missed the preseason in 2012 and then also missed the final vote in 2012 so you only missed the one final vote and that screwed that up for you.

I really push the preseason vote because it does save people on that final vote sometimes since it comes a month after the regular season vote ends...tough to remember that one last vote at times.

5 years is a hell of a string though. I don't even want to mention that you are 3 votes total away from being in the "7" club.

Southern Bison
May 14th, 2018, 08:38 PM

You missed the preseason in 2012 and then also missed the final vote in 2012 so you only missed the one final vote and that screwed that up for you.

I really push the preseason vote because it does save people on that final vote sometimes since it comes a month after the regular season vote ends...tough to remember that one last vote at times.

5 years is a hell of a string though. I don't even want to mention that you are 3 votes total away from being in the "7" club.The 7 club? Do tell!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BisonFan02
May 14th, 2018, 09:22 PM
Boom

dewey
May 14th, 2018, 09:49 PM
BAM! x4!

Dewey

TheKingpin28
May 14th, 2018, 10:03 PM
Another thing to add to my list of accomplishments. Time to update the resume.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

JALMOND
May 14th, 2018, 10:15 PM
I would like to add my thanks to all of you as well. You all put out a really excellent poll. I realize it is quite a bit of work, both for the pollsters and those behind the scenes (the main reason why I stopped doing it), but the finished production always shows a great national representation. Thank you everyone.xsmileyclapxxhurrayx

Milktruck74
May 15th, 2018, 06:00 AM
67 voters had a perfect record this season. 10% better than last years number. Last year we were at 75% of our voters gaining a perfect record. This year it was nearly 85%.

I am genuinely impressed with you voters. You do an amazing job and you have a dedication to doing this task with integrity and aplomb each year. I commend you all on an superlative effort again last season.

As you may or may not know the preseason vote does not count against you if you miss it BUT if you did vote in it and missed one other week it will cover that one miss. This preseason vote saved a few of you this year so good move making sure you got that one in.

I do this manually which means I could have made a mistake. If you think I did please pm me (ursus, not AGS Poll) and I will research your claim further but I may also ask you to provide me with an emailed "receipt" ballot that you would have received during the year so have that handy.

The number of years each voter has achieved perfection rest to the left of their name. In the left column the names are alpha sorted. In the right column they are sorted my the years and peers in a given group.

Here is the list:

Bison Fan in NW MN

BucBisonAtLarge

BisonFan02

cx500d

BisonTru

DirtyDukes

BlueHenSinfonian

FUBeAR

bobcathpdevil56

jmu007

bonarae

JSUSoutherner

BucBisonAtLarge

LehighU11

Catatonic

MarkyMark

Catbooster

mmiller_34

centennial

NorthChuckSouth

clenz

polsongrizz

Cocky

Scrappy94

cx500d

The Yo Show

Daytripper

Thumper 76

dewey

tomq04

DirtyDukes

Drblankstare

bobcathpdevil56

ElCid

centennial

Evolution Prime

Daytripper

Fear the Bird

Evolution Prime

footballer23

kalm

FUBeAR

Kemo

Gangtackle11

Mayville Bison

Gil Dobie

MrTitleist

Go Lehigh TU owl

Pant8her

GoBlueHens83

PantherRob82

jmu007

paward

JSUSoutherner

POD Knows

kalm

RootinFerDukes

kdinva

Smitty

Kemo

TheKingpin28

KPSUL

LehighU11

Catatonic

MarkyMark

Catbooster

Mayville Bison

Cocky

McNeese75

Drblankstare

melloware13

ElCid

mmiller_34

Gangtackle11

MR. CHICKEN

KPSUL

MrTitleist

ngineer

MTfan4life

SmallCollegeFBFan

mvemjsunpx

Tribe4SF

ngineer

NorthChuckSouth

BisonFan02

OhioHen

BisonTru

Pant8her

clenz

PantherRob82

dewey

paward

kdinva

POD Knows

RabidRabbit

polsongrizz

smilo

Professor Chaos

RabidRabbit

Bison Fan in NW MN

RootinFerDukes

melloware13

Sammy94

MTfan4life

Scrappy94

Sammy94

SmallCollegeFBFan

Southern Bison

smilo

superman7515

Smitty

WileECoyote06

Southern Bison

superman7515

footballer23

The Yo Show

Professor Chaos

TheKingpin28

ursus arctos horribilis

Thumper 76

tomq04

BlueHenSinfonian

Tribe4SF

bonarae

ursus arctos horribilis

Fear the Bird

WileECoyote06

Gil Dobie

Go Lehigh TU owl

GoBlueHens83

McNeese75

MR. CHICKEN

mvemjsunpx

OhioHen

Great work guys. I know how much effort it takes to do this right...and y'all do it right, the poll speaks to that. I realized last season how bad I was at prognosticating. I don't know if I am that bad, or just didn't put in the effort....either way, Kudos to all of you. Thanks for making our poll the best!!!

OhioHen
May 15th, 2018, 06:38 AM

I used to skip the preseason poll but will definitely be completing one this year. I have one week during the season that I know I'll miss because I'll be on a cruise ship with no internet connection to use in submitting a poll.

Redbird 4th & short
May 15th, 2018, 08:00 AM
AGS has become THE best subjective poll for FCS available, bar none !!!

Reason #1 IMHO .. transparency and open forum for debate.

Nice work by leadership and voting members. xdrunkyx

IBleedYellow
May 15th, 2018, 08:32 AM
Congrats everyone on your perfections!

I do believe I'm going to be back as a voting member this year. Taking the year off helped me watch football differently. Back at it again!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thumper 76
May 15th, 2018, 01:24 PM
w00t!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IBleedYellow
May 15th, 2018, 04:18 PM
w00t!

That Green and Yellow looks good on you, bud.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 15th, 2018, 04:58 PM
That Green and Yellow looks good on you, bud.

Once I get done with the sorting you may be back to blue & yellow so that will be sort of funny in itself.

mmiller_34
May 15th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Nice! It’s great to get back to perfection again.

Good job voters!

JSUSoutherner
May 15th, 2018, 06:04 PM
I did a thing.

Too bad this badge is in an ugly color scheme. :D

How do I get one of them nice ones that won't blow my team out in Frisco?

Thumper 76
May 15th, 2018, 08:30 PM
Once I get done with the sorting you may be back to blue & yellow so that will be sort of funny in itself.

Please let it happen.

grizband
May 16th, 2018, 02:41 AM
I will reach poll perfection one day! Congrats to everyone who achieved it this year!

"7" Club...AGS shadow society? hahaha

OhioHen
May 16th, 2018, 06:25 AM
"7" Club...AGS shadow society? hahaha

The only place where Blue and Gold currently rules the roost (4 Delaware fans and 1 McNeese fan among the 8 qualifiers)

IBleedYellow
May 16th, 2018, 09:39 AM

Nope, I was in my second year of Yellow and Black, knowing that I could take one year off and not lose it ;)

That's what you told me when I took the year off, I'd just move back on badge. Which for me is still Black and Gold.

POD Knows
May 16th, 2018, 10:15 AM
Once I get done with the sorting you may be back to blue & yellow so that will be sort of funny in itself.Pardon my ignorance, but are the Poll Perfection badge colors supposed to be the same as the school you support or are they based on the number of years of poll perfection?

IBleedYellow
May 16th, 2018, 10:37 AM
Pardon my ignorance, but are the Poll Perfection badge colors supposed to be the same as the school you support or are they based on the number of years of poll perfection?

Second option.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 16th, 2018, 12:19 PM
Nope, I was in my second year of Yellow and Black, knowing that I could take one year off and not lose it ;)

That's what you told me when I took the year off, I'd just move back on badge. Which for me is still Black and Gold.

You are correct sir, I looked at it and you have two so all good to stay with Black. If someone skips two years in a row though it all goes away...if I remember and catch it. xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
May 16th, 2018, 12:22 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but are the Poll Perfection badge colors supposed to be the same as the school you support or are they based on the number of years of poll perfection?

I will amend the original post and bump it to add the badges and demonstrate what they represent in a little bit here. Not a dumb question at all and something I was thinking I should have done to begin with on the thread.xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
May 16th, 2018, 12:40 PM

Here is the list:

Bison Fan in NW MN

BucBisonAtLarge

BisonFan02

cx500d

BisonTru

DirtyDukes

BlueHenSinfonian

FUBeAR

bobcathpdevil56

jmu007

bonarae

JSUSoutherner

BucBisonAtLarge

LehighU11

Catatonic

MarkyMark

Catbooster

mmiller_34

centennial

NorthChuckSouth

clenz

polsongrizz

Cocky

Scrappy94

cx500d

Daytripper

Thumper 76

dewey

tomq04

DirtyDukes

Drblankstare

bobcathpdevil56

ElCid

centennial

Evolution Prime

Daytripper

Fear the Bird

Evolution Prime

footballer23

kalm

FUBeAR

Kemo

Gangtackle11

Mayville Bison

Gil Dobie

MrTitleist

Go Lehigh TU owl

Pant8her

GoBlueHens83

PantherRob82

jmu007

POD Knows

JSUSoutherner

RootinFerDukes

kalm

Smitty

kdinva

TheKingpin28

Kemo

KPSUL

Catatonic

LehighU11

Catbooster

MarkyMark

Cocky

Mayville Bison

Drblankstare

McNeese75

ElCid

melloware13

Gangtackle11

mmiller_34

KPSUL

MR. CHICKEN

ngineer

MrTitleist

SmallCollegeFBFan

MTfan4life

Tribe4SF

mvemjsunpx

ngineer

BisonFan02

NorthChuckSouth

BisonTru

OhioHen

clenz

Pant8her

dewey

PantherRob82

kdinva

paward

RabidRabbit

POD Knows

smilo

polsongrizz

Professor Chaos

Bison Fan in NW MN

RabidRabbit

melloware13

RootinFerDukes

MTfan4life

Sammy94

Sammy94

Scrappy94

Southern Bison

SmallCollegeFBFan

superman7515

smilo

WileECoyote06

Smitty

Southern Bison

footballer23

superman7515

Professor Chaos

TheKingpin28

ursus arctos horribilis

Thumper 76

tomq04

BlueHenSinfonian

Tribe4SF

bonarae

ursus arctos horribilis

Fear the Bird

WileECoyote06

Gil Dobie

Go Lehigh TU owl

GoBlueHens83

McNeese75

MR. CHICKEN

mvemjsunpx

OhioHen

paward

After completing 10 yrs. of Poll Perfection there will be an AGS Poll HOF badge made that will stay with the poster forever.

Here ya go POD and anyone else that was wondering.

TheKingpin28
May 16th, 2018, 01:53 PM
Here ya go POD and anyone else that was wondering.Thanks for what you do, but is there any way that I could have ANY other color combo besides blue? xlolx

Thumper 76
May 16th, 2018, 01:56 PM
Thanks for what you do, but is there any way that I could have ANY other color combo besides blue? xlolx

If I’m stuck with the colors of my **** after St Paddy’s day then you get to rock the beauty of blue and yellow to represent the blue sky and vast plains of the Dakotas. So there.

Oh, but I have been told SDSU isn’t a rival of ndsu, so why would it matter to you anyways?

Thumper 76
May 16th, 2018, 01:57 PM

Why would you care? We aren’t your rivals anyways so it shouldn’t be any different to you than having a black and yellow badge xcoffeex

Thumper 76
May 16th, 2018, 02:14 PM

I get it, first year hazing, second year you get the reward for putting up with it. Little extra motivation to not miss a week.

POD Knows
May 16th, 2018, 02:16 PM
If I’m stuck with the colors of my **** after St Paddy’s day then you get to rock the beauty of blue and yellow to represent the blue sky and vast plains of the Dakotas. So there.

Oh, but I have been told SDSU isn’t a rival of ndsu, so why would it matter to you anyways?Blue and Gold/yellow are the colors of my old high school so as long as I think of that when I look at that banner, I won't throw up in my mouth so much.

TheKingpin28
May 16th, 2018, 02:39 PM

Oh, but I have been told SDSU isn’t a rival of ndsu, so why would it matter to you anyways?

Why are you trying to hate on the greatest color combination which equates to the Green and Gold?

TheKingpin28
May 16th, 2018, 02:40 PM
Blue and Gold/yellow are the colors of my old high school so as long as I think of that when I look at that banner, I won't throw up in my mouth so much.

At least you get a banner that is Green and Gold. I get to stare at the putrid of Bunny colors for a whole year. xnodx

ursus arctos horribilis
May 16th, 2018, 03:54 PM
At least you get a banner that is Green and Gold. I get to stare at the putrid of Bunny colors for a whole year. xnodx

You have the base colors to make Green so I'd go with that.

TheKingpin28
May 16th, 2018, 04:03 PM
You have the base colors to make Green so I'd go with that.

???

If you mean the background green for my screen, then yes, I have done that. I greatly appreciate it.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 16th, 2018, 05:17 PM
???

If you mean the background green for my screen, then yes, I have done that. I greatly appreciate it.

When you mix the two primary colors of blue & yellow you get the secondary color of green. You are welcome for the lesson.

POD Knows
May 16th, 2018, 05:33 PM
My banner has blue in it. I think. Pretty sure.

TheKingpin28
May 16th, 2018, 06:56 PM
When you mix the two primary colors of blue & yellow you get the secondary color of green. You are welcome for the lesson.

I was completely lost. I also know I failed 7th grade art.

TheKingpin28
May 16th, 2018, 06:56 PM
My banner has blue in it. I think. Pretty sure.

Not your "Reigning Smack Champ". I put that in quotes for a reason.

McNeese75
May 16th, 2018, 10:22 PM
The only place where Blue and Gold currently rules the roost (4 Delaware fans and 1 McNeese fan among the 8 qualifiers)

xthumbsupx

OhioHen
May 17th, 2018, 06:41 AM

Amending for the updated list in the original post - 5 Delaware and 1 McNeese among the 11 qualifiers - Blue and Gold still the majority.

JSUSoutherner
May 17th, 2018, 12:19 PM
Oh so after the NDSU one I get a UTC colored one? Perfect. Lol

ursus arctos horribilis
May 17th, 2018, 12:31 PM

Stop bitching. I work my ass off on this **** and I am gonna **** up your day if you let one more gripe fall out of your fingertips.

:D

OhioHen
May 17th, 2018, 01:48 PM

Don't. Poke. The. Bear.

JSUSoutherner
May 17th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Stop bitching. I work my ass off on this **** and I am gonna **** up your day if you let one more gripe fall out of your fingertips.

:D

https://media.giphy.com/media/FyPQKHshVCts4/giphy.gif

Don't. Poke. The. Bear.

I DO WHAT I WANT!

Bisonoline
May 17th, 2018, 09:15 PM
I was completely lost. I also know I failed 7th grade art.

We learned that in the 3rd grade. xlolx

TheKingpin28
May 17th, 2018, 11:01 PM
We learned that in the 3rd grade. xlolxAlright, I must have failed 3rd grade art as well. However, I know for a fact I draw a flawless stick figure.

Thumper 76
May 18th, 2018, 02:05 AM
I DO WHAT I WANT!

I hear this in the DIU Steve voice, and now that’s how I’m going to hear every post you make when I read them.

BisonFan02
May 18th, 2018, 10:49 AM
I hear this in the DIU Steve voice, and now that’s how I’m going to hear every post you make when I read them.

You didn't before?

BisonFan02
May 18th, 2018, 10:50 AM
Hey ursus.....since this seems like the thread to make unreasonable requests of your time. Can we change Thumpers name to "Dances with Wolves"? :D

ursus arctos horribilis
May 18th, 2018, 12:44 PM
Hey ursus.....since this seems like the thread to make unreasonable requests of your time. Can we change Thumpers name to "Dances with Wolves"? :D

Yes, do it in your head as you do with JSU's post readings.

Thumper 76
May 18th, 2018, 01:03 PM
Hey ursus.....since this seems like the thread to make unreasonable requests of your time. Can we change Thumpers name to "Dances with Wolves"? 😀

[ https://media.giphy.com/media/tYaMjbShvb9CM/200w.gif

BisonFan02
May 18th, 2018, 07:27 PM
Yes, do it in your head as you do with JSU's post readings.

Tough to do when I picture this background music at the same time.

https://youtu.be/Gl4OUQyuBr4

FUBeAR
May 19th, 2018, 12:46 PM
I was completely lost. I also know I failed 7th grade art.No schoolbook learnin’ required - shoulda known that one from the time TidyBowlBlu hit your local supermarket.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 17th, 2018, 05:00 PM

Here is the list:

Years of Perfection
By Perfection Seniority
Years of Perfection
Alpha Sorted List

BlueHenSinfonian
Bison Fan in NW MN

bonarae
BisonFan02

Fear the Bird
BisonTru

footballer23
BlueHenSinfonian

Gil Dobie
bobcathpdevil56

Go Lehigh TU owl
bonarae

GoBlueHens83
BucBisonAtLarge

McNeese75
Catatonic

MR. CHICKEN
Catbooster

mvemjsunpx
centennial

OhioHen
clenz

paward
Cocky

cx500d

Professor Chaos
Daytripper

ursus arctos horribilis
dewey

DirtyDukes

Bison Fan in NW MN
Drblankstare

melloware13
ElCid

MTfan4life
Evolution Prime

Sammy94
Fear the Bird

Southern Bison
footballer23

superman7515
FUBeAR

WileECoyote06
Gangtackle11

Gil Dobie

BisonFan02
Go Lehigh TU owl

BisonTru
GoBlueHens83

clenz
gotts

dewey
IBleedYellow

kdinva
jmu007

RabidRabbit
JSUSoutherner

smilo
kalm

kdinva

Catatonic
Kemo

Catbooster
KPSUL

Cocky
LehighU11

Drblankstare
MarkyMark

ElCid
Mayville Bison

Gangtackle11
McNeese75

IBleedYellow
melloware13

KPSUL
mmiller_34

ngineer
MR. CHICKEN

SmallCollegeFBFan
MrTitleist

Tribe4SF
MTfan4life

mvemjsunpx

bobcathpdevil56
ngineer

gotts
NorthChuckSouth

Evolution Prime
OhioHen

kalm
Pant8her

Kemo
PantherRob82

LehighU11
paward

MarkyMark
POD Knows

Mayville Bison
polsongrizz

MrTitleist
Professor Chaos

Pant8her
RabidRabbit

POD Knows
RootinFerDukes

RootinFerDukes
Sammy94

TheKingpin28
Scrappy94

SmallCollegeFBFan

BucBisonAtLarge
smilo

centennial
Smitty

cx500d
Southern Bison

Daytripper
superman7515

DirtyDukes
TheKingpin28

FUBeAR
Thumper 76

jmu007
tomq04

JSUSoutherner
Tribe4SF

mmiller_34
ursus arctos horribilis

NorthChuckSouth
WileECoyote06

PantherRob82

polsongrizz

Scrappy94

Smitty

Thumper 76

tomq04

I audited and made sure every voter's sheet was completely filled in, caught up, and a great historical record for all of you. I have sent out the links to your voter sheets in the past and told you to hang of to them. You should go check them out now. I put a ton of work into backtracking and all historical data to those sheets.

If you need your again please don't pm me. Just put a request in here and I will go take care of it via email through the AGS Poll system.

BTW, this is what it looks like when you do a superlative job and put if a good effort each and every week. This is a mock up of what the sheets look like.

This users name is:

Top Notch AGS Poll Voter (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQoDBBHOkoC1BNbqq7GV8Cv4LlxMtxZTZxP_DFwy_aSe3iBUV 2xJ1jhor9aVPz4Ovs6TWFsIq5rPpcr/pubhtml)

Gil Dobie
June 19th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Was 2005, the first AGS Poll?

ursus arctos horribilis
June 19th, 2018, 03:46 PM
Was 2005, the first AGS Poll?

I don't know for sure but seems about right. Dane96 might know for sure.

smallcollegefbfan
July 23rd, 2018, 07:46 AM

You need to double check on me. I have been voting since the first year of the poll. I would have thought I had 7 years total and maybe 5 years of perfection voting?

ursus arctos horribilis
July 23rd, 2018, 02:13 PM
You need to double check on me. I have been voting since the first year of the poll. I would have thought I had 7 years total and maybe 5 years of perfection voting?

You can look at your sheet and see where you missed. You had trouble the first several years not missing some each year but I will also take a look.xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
July 23rd, 2018, 02:16 PM
You can look at your sheet and see where you missed. You had trouble the first several years not missing some each year but I will also take a look.xthumbsupx
You only have 3 yrs. of perfection. 2014 you missed 3, same with 2013.

paward
July 23rd, 2018, 03:02 PM
I like being in 7 club, however I should have more years of perfection? In polls as well.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 23rd, 2018, 03:07 PM
I like being in 7 club, however I should have more years of perfection? In polls as well.

Don't understand what you are saying. 7 is the max, that is the length of time I've ran it.

paward
July 23rd, 2018, 05:10 PM
Ok never mind. Forgot that other guy ran it a few years. Good job. You need a silver banner.

mmiller_34
July 23rd, 2018, 05:50 PM
I had been perfect more than once. But not in consecutive years.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 24th, 2018, 12:13 AM
Ok never mind. Forgot that other guy ran it a few years. Good job. You need a silver banner.

Due to a php script to try to prevent AGS and my account from ever being meddled with....I haven't been able to change a thing in my own user profile for about 5 yrs. now. xlolx

I can change almost anything else around here but I can't change me.