PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Big Sky but taking a piece with us

70MilesFromCanada
January 13th, 2018, 10:21 PM
New UND F'Hawk AD from EWU

http://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/hockey/4387741-und-hires-bill-chaves-eastern-washington-schools-next-athletic-director

Bisonoline
January 13th, 2018, 10:26 PM
New UND F'Hawk AD from EWU

http://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/hockey/4387741-und-hires-bill-chaves-eastern-washington-schools-next-athletic-director

Hockey excites him. Plus he left EWU with a 5.8 million deficit. Hes going to fit in just fine with the ADept 71% funded by student fees and the general fund.

DCWIU11
January 13th, 2018, 11:06 PM
Hockey excites him. Plus he left EWU with a 5.8 million deficit. Hes going to fit in just fine with the ADept 71% funded by student fees and the general fund.

That is terrifying. Has EWU replaced him yet?

BisonFan02
January 13th, 2018, 11:08 PM

xlolx

Twentysix
January 14th, 2018, 02:28 AM
Congrats!! I'm sure he learned from his mistakes at ewu and will be a boon to UNDs AD as a whole.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 14th, 2018, 07:15 AM

Wow...71%....about as bad as JMU....xrolleyesx

Redbird 4th & short
January 14th, 2018, 08:13 AM
Wow...71%....about as bad as JMU....xrolleyesx

this tangent might deserve a different thread, but I would have guessed my ISUr was way up there too, but below is from Chicago Tribune article in 2014 for Illinois colleges. This is biggest complaint on Redbird forum about our ability to grow the donor base. We largely funded our Hancock 2.0 renovation (25m brand new home east side) by tapping into existing student fees, which were previously funding for something else .. that is why we had to wait until 2013 to get it done, and they did a very nice job.

http://www.trbimg.com/img-53f2a1ea/turbine/chi-whats-the-bill-athletic-fees-at-illinois-c-010/751/751x422

nodak651
January 14th, 2018, 12:12 PM

UND isn't at or near 71%.

Lorne_Malvo
January 14th, 2018, 12:58 PM
Redbird a lot changes in 5 years. 2013 came and went a long time ago.

Redbird 4th & short
January 14th, 2018, 01:23 PM
Redbird a lot changes in 5 years. 2013 came and went a long time ago.
i'm not very resourceful for this kind of info .. so provided what I found. But it was a 5 year average, presumably reflecting an overall idea of where funding comes from .. but yes, it has likely changed since 2009-13.

Original_Siouxperfan
January 15th, 2018, 02:00 PM

I don't mind the many jabs that NDSU posters on this board take against UND, but why do you have to misrepresent facts to do it?

UND's 47.95% institutional support is the fourth lowest among public institutions in the FCS, only Montana (34.15%), NDSU (34.47%) and SDSU (45.50%) are lower.

The reality of the situation is that NO FCS public institution (including NDSU) is able to fund an entire athletic department without institutional support.

Bisonoline
January 15th, 2018, 02:20 PM
UND isn't at or near 71%.

You better check the shell game you are running up there.

IBleedYellow
January 15th, 2018, 02:51 PM
I don't mind the many jabs that NDSU posters on this board take against UND, but why do you have to misrepresent facts to do it?

UND's 47.95% institutional support is the fourth lowest among public institutions in the FCS, only Montana (34.15%), NDSU (34.47%) and SDSU (45.50%) are lower.

The reality of the situation is that NO FCS public institution (including NDSU) is able to fund an entire athletic department without institutional support.

That's the number you claim, yes. But let's be real...

nodak651
January 15th, 2018, 05:06 PM
That's the number you claim, yes. But let's be real...

Total number according to USA today: http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/finances/

Here is the raw data:

https://und.edu/finance-operations/_files/docs/ncaa-2016-financial-report.pdf

This number will only go down now that nearly 3 million in expenses are being cut from baseball, womens hockey, and swimming/diving. Not sure what NDSU fan's beef is, other than being assholes.

nodak651
January 15th, 2018, 05:15 PM

Please elaborate, with facts.

Bisonoline
January 15th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Please elaborate, with facts.

Im sorry I stand corrected. Its EWU. Dont know how I got you two confused.:D

cx500d
January 15th, 2018, 07:03 PM

Those Big Sky schools all look the same.

Bisonoline
January 15th, 2018, 08:25 PM
Those Big Sky schools all look the same.

He should fit in just fine up there with there creative accounting.

nodak651
January 15th, 2018, 08:29 PM
Since this thread is already off topic, do you guys know where to find the NDSU annual report for the NCAA? Like this one --> https://und.edu/finance-operations/_files/docs/ncaa-2016-financial-report.pdf Curious to compare travel and other budgeting now that UND is joining you dufussas in conference. Can't find it anywhere.

ST_Lawson
January 15th, 2018, 09:44 PM
Since this thread is already off topic, do you guys know where to find the NDSU annual report for the NCAA? Like this one --> https://und.edu/finance-operations/_files/docs/ncaa-2016-financial-report.pdf Curious to compare travel and other budgeting now that UND is joining you dufussas in conference. Can't find it anywhere.

I don't know about annual report, but you can get some basic data here: https://ope.ed.gov/athletics

Bisonoline
January 15th, 2018, 11:07 PM

You havent beat that to death on SS?

nodak651
January 15th, 2018, 11:34 PM

If you have a problem with it, maybe don't make an off topic and inaccurate post as the first comment.

Or your second post, for that matter..

Heaven forbid there is a topic that discusses UND or the Big Sky without Bison trolls gloating or putting people down.

Bisonoline
January 16th, 2018, 12:13 AM
If you have a problem with it, maybe don't make an off topic and inaccurate post as the first comment.

Or your second post, for that matter..

Heaven forbid there is a topic that discusses UND or the Big Sky without Bison trolls gloating or putting people down.

My goodness you sure are defensive. xlolx Youre starting to act like youre back at SS.

nodak651
January 16th, 2018, 12:24 AM
My goodness you sure are defensive. xlolx Youre starting to act like youre back at SS.

If correcting misinformation and asking for data is considered being "defensive", then... ok. You're clearly not worth having any type of discussion with.

I'll bring this down to your level, and to quote a 5 year old, "look in the mirror".

Bisonoline
January 16th, 2018, 12:29 AM
If correcting misinformation and asking for data is considered being "defensive", then... ok. You're clearly not worth having any type of discussion with.

I'll bring this down to your level, and to quote a 5 year old, "look in the mirror".

Then move along.

Lorne_Malvo
January 16th, 2018, 12:55 AM
I will never understand the hate between NDSU and UND. I like UND hockey and NDSU football.
Call me crazy I guess.

Bisonoline
January 16th, 2018, 01:00 AM
I will never understand the hate between NDSU and UND. I like UND hockey and NDSU football.
Call me crazy I guess.

They have some real crazies up there that are touched in the head.. Its just more magnified now with there program in the toilet.

nodak651
January 16th, 2018, 01:16 AM

He should fit in just fine up there with there creative accounting.

Then move along.

They have some real crazies up there that are touched in the head.. Its just more magnified now with there program in the toilet.

You have a serious lack of self-awareness.

Bisonoline
January 16th, 2018, 01:22 AM
You have a serious lack of self-awareness.

xpopcornx

Twentysix
January 16th, 2018, 02:39 AM
Call me crazy I guess.There should only be one doctoral university in North Dakota. :/ North Dakota's mandated universities are the problem.

POD Knows
January 16th, 2018, 07:47 AM
Call me crazy I guess.To think, I used to kind of like your posting on here, and then you go an do this.

Interestingly, I was sort of a luke warm UND hockey fan at one time. I had a kid that went to college there and my two youngest kids played hockey in a town where all of the hockey parents were UND fans. Here is what turned me off on UND and it wasn't the college or their teams, it was their smug, idiot "hockey only" fans. I was always an NDSU fan but I love hockey and hate the gophers so I sort of defaulted to UND. When NDSU make the move to FCS in football, these idiot hockey rubes, who didn't know **** about football but pretended they did, spent a lot of their breath on how stupid the move was, how NDSU would suck forever at FCS and would come begging back to DII, how UND was the flagship and NDSU shouldn't have been allowed to do this, blah, blah, blah. So when I moved out of that town and ended up down by Fargo, I just blew off the whole thing.

There is also a yuge, unearned, smug sense of elitism that comes from a lot of their fans which is hilarious.

Bisonator
January 16th, 2018, 08:23 AM
Call me crazy I guess.
You're crazy.:D

If you've never attended either school or have an actual connection to either you wouldn't understand.

geaux_sioux
January 16th, 2018, 08:46 AM
To think, I used to kind of like your posting on here, and then you go an do this.

Interestingly, I was sort of a luke warm UND hockey fan at one time. I had a kid that went to college there and my two youngest kids played hockey in a town where all of the hockey parents were UND fans. Here is what turned me off on UND and it wasn't the college or their teams, it was their smug, idiot "hockey only" fans. I was always an NDSU fan but I love hockey and hate the gophers so I sort of defaulted to UND. When NDSU make the move to FCS in football, these idiot hockey rubes, who didn't know **** about football but pretended they did, spent a lot of their breath on how stupid the move was, how NDSU would suck forever at FCS and would come begging back to DII, how UND was the flagship and NDSU shouldn't have been allowed to do this, blah, blah, blah. So when I moved out of that town and ended up down by Fargo, I just blew off the whole thing.

There is also a yuge, unearned, smug sense of elitism that comes from a lot of their fans which is hilarious.
Can’t disagree with this post at all. I’m a big hockey fan but I also find some small sense of satisfaction when they lose to a bad non name D3 school from time to time. It’s hilarious to watch the people who base their entire existence on that team squirm.

BadlandsGrizFan
January 16th, 2018, 08:48 AM
All I know is that I always root for the SIOUX in the postseason....and root for NDSU to eat a dick when they reach the playoffs.

70MilesFromCanada
January 16th, 2018, 08:52 AM
I'm going to jump back in as the OP (gulp). Not really interested in the rehash by Bizon fans or moving this thread way off topic. I was hoping for some better than newspaper info on this guy from EWU or even his earlier jobs (like how did his hires do, ticket pricing scheme changes, etc.). I know nothing about him. I'm not really a fan of the current UND president (Kennedy) and am wondering if this was a good pick.

POD Knows
January 16th, 2018, 09:13 AM
Can’t disagree with this post at all. I’m a big hockey fan but I also find some small sense of satisfaction when they lose to a bad non name D3 school from time to time. It’s hilarious to watch the people who base their entire existence on that team squirm.You would hear UND hockey fans diss FCS football as a "low" level sport while just coming off a weekend hockey series with Bemidji, MN and I get that D1 hockey is D1 hockey and there is no real subdivision but the irony of making a statement like that and at the same time, struggling with your own team in that "****ty" division always amazed me. There is an elitism that runs through hockey at all levels, I don't know if it is because it is an expensive sport to have your kids in and the parents are snobs, or what the deal is, but it exists.

Bisonator
January 16th, 2018, 09:43 AM
All I know is that I always root for the SIOUX in the postseason....and root for NDSU to eat a dick when they reach the playoffs.
How's that been working out for you? xlolx

semobison
January 16th, 2018, 09:45 AM

So, you pulled for UND once, and they lost! And all those Bison wins in the playoffs and you have actually enjoyed seeing the Bison lose twice. Must be frustrating!....This is a football forum!

Bison56
January 16th, 2018, 09:48 AM

Losers always hate winners.xthumbsupx

semobison
January 16th, 2018, 09:48 AM
Call me crazy I guess.

My guess is you didn't go to either school. I had no problems with UND fans before the 90's!

geaux_sioux
January 16th, 2018, 09:54 AM
You would hear UND hockey fans diss FCS football as a "low" level sport while just coming off a weekend hockey series with Bemidji, MN and I get that D1 hockey is D1 hockey and there is no real subdivision but the irony of making a statement like that and at the same time, struggling with your own team in that "****ty" division always amazed me. There is an elitism that runs through hockey at all levels, I don't know if it is because it is an expensive sport to have your kids in and the parents are snobs, or what the deal is, but it exists.

They’re not as bad as lacrosse fans so they’ve got that going for them.

geaux_sioux
January 16th, 2018, 09:55 AM
They’re not as bad as lacrosse fans so they’ve got that going for them.
Anyway. Who is this Chaves guy? Is it chaw-vez or chay-vz?

Winterborn
January 16th, 2018, 10:51 AM
Call me crazy I guess.

It all boils down to petty state polices, politics, and the media. There are good people in both camps, they just get overshadowed by the crazies.

BTW: In full discloser I am not a UND Hockey fan (or any hockey) and really do not care one way or another what they do in any sport. Them moving to the same conference as us is not going to change that. But the media will stir everything up as it sells news.

Bisonoline
January 16th, 2018, 03:24 PM
To think, I used to kind of like your posting on here, and then you go an do this.

Hugely!!!

ursus arctos horribilis
January 16th, 2018, 04:39 PM
Anyway. Who is this Chaves guy? Is it chaw-vez or chay-vz?
chay-vz

BisonFan02
January 16th, 2018, 05:48 PM
chay-vZZZZ

FIFY

cx500d
January 16th, 2018, 05:57 PM
Call me crazy I guess.

See, it’s stupid ****ing posts like this that are the reason you got your ass kicked in The newcomer of the year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clenz
January 16th, 2018, 06:15 PM
Good. I can’t wait until I leave this board because you stupid mother ****ers up north can’t keep your bull**** contained. Every ****ing thread is already this outside of the MvFC threads. Makes it easy for me to read that set of threads.

However I’ve got like a year of that **** left. By 2020 I’m off the board.

Jesus **** you guys. Go **** yourselves. NDSU is every bit as “smug” as UND just in a very different “my micropenis is less micropenis like than yours” kind of way.

Take this bull**** to your ****ing sites.

BisonTru
January 16th, 2018, 06:48 PM
I wish someone would talk about my micropenis.😪

😀😉

BisonFan02
January 16th, 2018, 07:35 PM
Good. I can’t wait until I leave this board because you stupid mother ****ers up north can’t keep your bull**** contained. Every ****ing thread is already this outside of the MvFC threads. Makes it easy for me to read that set of threads.

Jesus **** you guys. Go **** yourselves. NDSU is every bit as “smug” as UND just in a very different “my micropenis is less micropenis like than yours” kind of way.

Come talk when you guys actually win a championship. :D

Bisonoline
January 16th, 2018, 07:48 PM

New Posts (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/search.php?do=getnew&contenttype=vBForum_Post)

xeyebrowxxeekxxsmiley_wixxlmaox

F'N Hawks
January 16th, 2018, 09:16 PM

Thanks for sharing. Alot to think about.

cx500d
January 16th, 2018, 10:04 PM

I thought you were a dude, but this seems similar to a "time of the month" problem

kalm
January 17th, 2018, 07:43 AM
Bill Chaves is a good dude. He fought the NCAA and got some of our penalties lifted back in 2008, made some great coaching hires, and inched an underfunded athletics program in the right direction with things like creating a compliance office and full time compliance officer position. Marketing has also improved a ton under Chaves. Fundraising skills might be a complaint but I'm guessing it's significantly easier gathering donations at a flagship/research university than it is a directional teachers college.

Regarding comments about funding, here's a FB link to Chaves 2017-2019 financials report with some information on comparative FCS (and Big Sky) revenue and expense numbers.

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Athletics-UBC-Budget-Hearing-Presentation-April-11-2017.pdf?token=AWzL0xgobVOyaJFD3yncOC2wnaLmYR2KPeN Y84HoPr7H8tfhb0_JYk2YME8CFcX5Af5xnHmrvE8wFeSGamNyz iMcw9sVd9-x6tCrjrMtuD6vtb8GecJCciCsHgh4aYhuyrcH06mGXKTnKrdMK Yt4v8vy

It looks like EWU doesn't utilize student fees nearly enough compared to other schools.

Most Big Sky programs ran a deficit. Our deficit goes back a number of years and based on revenue and funding levels is simply a result of trying to keep up the with bare minimum cost of being Division I in the travel happy Big Sky.

o is the number of FCS programs who do not use institutional support.

James Madison leads FCS at $35 million in Total Subsidy/Support and almost all of it is student fees. EWU is at $9 million, the average is $11 milion.

And while Chaves is getting hired away, the Spokesman Review runs this article http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2018/jan/16/more-road-games-on-the-table-for-eastern-washingto/ quoting anonymous sources inside EWU that a 2nd FBS game is on the table to fill our remaining open date. With 18 starters coming back, that would be unfortunate but last I counted there are 4 other BSC schools who will play 2 FBS in 2018. It's an ugly financial trend that at least in our case was partially spawned by cuts in state funding going back to the Great Recession.

Our new, and apparently anti-sports President is in Olympia right now lobbying for a new $60 million science building. Roos/Woodward is over 50 years old. Screw the nerds!

/rant. :D

Bisonator
January 17th, 2018, 08:21 AM

Why wait? You're just pissy because UNI sucks so bad nobody hates you. xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
January 17th, 2018, 12:02 PM
Why wait? You're just pissy because UNI sucks so bad nobody hates you. xlolx

No, I don't know if that is it cuz UM sucks and I don't really care all that much and I can see the constant UND/NDSU guys coming in to piss on everything as just a bunch of whiny bitches pissing and moaning back and forth about some stupid little bit of crap between the schools.

That is what this is.

I've been fairly happy with the toned down thing the last couple of years but here is a tip for the Bison fans. On the FCS board if you actually want to discuss the topic then let's try and do that. If you want to throw punches and have some dumb little pissing match maybe go over and start a thread about your topic on the Smack board and leave threads like this alone.

We are not going to have North Dakota folks ruining every god damn thread because they think their rivalry and manufactured hatred is somehow special. I have'n't mentioned that in a while so I guess it is time again.

And as usual, Bisonator, those comments are not directed at you. It was just a good place to insert my thoughts on this POS thread that did not have to be anything more than a discussion about the guy trading AD jobs.

abc123
January 17th, 2018, 03:25 PM
He didn't leave EWU with a $5.8 million deficit, that's the position the school is in which they have asked athletics to try to help correct. Kind of like when the schools in North Dakota had their funding cut and athletics at all schools took a haircut because of it. Yes, their athletic department runs a deficit, just like all FCS schools. However that deficit isn't what caused the issue that is being addressed.

Let me guess, you heard from a buddy but don't have any actual proof? UND is a hell of a lot more open in their finances than NDSU is, particularly within the athletic department. Either post some actual proof or trying to spread something that isn't true.

I clicked on the thread hoping to hear what EWU fans had to say about Chaves but instead I get to read a bunch of BS by ndsu fans. And then I make it worse by responding because it's all a bunch of uninformed, parroted talking points that have zero substance.

grizband
January 17th, 2018, 04:52 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkFirst, Clenz I hope you don't leave the board.

Second, I share the sentiment.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

F'N Hawks
January 17th, 2018, 07:55 PM
No, I don't know if that is it cuz UM sucks and I don't really care all that much and I can see the constant UND/NDSU guys coming in to piss on everything as just a bunch of whiny bitches pissing and moaning back and forth about some stupid little bit of crap between the schools.

That is what this is.

I've been fairly happy with the toned down thing the last couple of years but here is a tip for the Bison fans. On the FCS board if you actually want to discuss the topic then let's try and do that. If you want to throw punches and have some dumb little pissing match maybe go over and start a thread about your topic on the Smack board and leave threads like this alone.

We are not going to have North Dakota folks ruining every god damn thread because they think their rivalry and manufactured hatred is somehow special. I have'n't mentioned that in a while so I guess it is time again.

And as usual, Bisonator, those comments are not directed at you. It was just a good place to insert my thoughts on this POS thread that did not have to be anything more than a discussion about the guy trading AD jobs.

There is nothing that's manufactured. Its straight hatred all day, all year.

cx500d
January 17th, 2018, 08:39 PM
There is nothing that's manufactured. Its straight hatred all day, all year.

I'm indifferent. I gave Lorne **** just because I was busting his balls, but quite frankly I agree with him. I personally like UND hockey.

Bisonoline
January 17th, 2018, 08:49 PM
He didn't leave EWU with a $5.8 million deficit, that's the position the school is in which they have asked athletics to try to help correct. Kind of like when the schools in North Dakota had their funding cut and athletics at all schools took a haircut because of it. Yes, their athletic department runs a deficit, just like all FCS schools. However that deficit isn't what caused the issue that is being addressed.

Let me guess, you heard from a buddy but don't have any actual proof? UND is a hell of a lot more open in their finances than NDSU is, particularly within the athletic department. Either post some actual proof or trying to spread something that isn't true.

I clicked on the thread hoping to hear what EWU fans had to say about Chaves but instead I get to read a bunch of BS by ndsu fans. And then I make it worse by responding because it's all a bunch of uninformed, parroted talking points that have zero substance.

Well it was the best you could do. But we do appreciate the effort.

abc123
January 17th, 2018, 09:46 PM
Well it was the best you could do. But we do appreciate the effort.
At least you acknowledge your comments for what they are.

Twentysix
January 17th, 2018, 09:52 PM
I'm indifferent. I gave Lorne **** just because I was busting his balls, but quite frankly I agree with him. I personally like UND hockey.

Dead to me.

Bisonoline
January 17th, 2018, 10:53 PM
At least you acknowledge your comments for what they are.

Oh---I thought you were commenting on yours. xthumbsupx

Schism55
January 17th, 2018, 11:03 PM
"I know Bill, we swore this was a battle between warriors, not a bunch of miss nancys....so warriors is what I brought."

Yote 53
January 19th, 2018, 03:59 PM
You would hear UND hockey fans diss FCS football as a "low" level sport while just coming off a weekend hockey series with Bemidji, MN and I get that D1 hockey is D1 hockey and there is no real subdivision but the irony of making a statement like that and at the same time, struggling with your own team in that "****ty" division always amazed me. There is an elitism that runs through hockey at all levels, I don't know if it is because it is an expensive sport to have your kids in and the parents are snobs, or what the deal is, but it exists.

Maybe it is because 30% of the NHL comes from NCAA D1 hockey now. I mean, yeah, we have a few players at FCS who can make it to the NFL but the NFL isn't made up of 30% FCS players. When you at watching D1 hockey you really are watching players that are one step away from being in the best hockey league in the world. UND being one of the big dogs in D1 hockey, I guess I can see why they come off the way they do,

Of course they shouldn't talk any junk about FCS football because their team is TERRIBLE. Might have been the worst team USD played all season. In fact, I'm pretty sure they were Indiana State level bad. Just did not look like they belonged.

POD Knows
January 19th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Maybe it is because 30% of the NHL comes from NCAA D1 hockey now. I mean, yeah, we have a few players at FCS who can make it to the NFL but the NFL isn't made up of 30% FCS players. When you at watching D1 hockey you really are watching players that are one step away from being in the best hockey league in the world. UND being one of the big dogs in D1 hockey, I guess I can see why they come off the way they do,

Of course they shouldn't talk any junk about FCS football because their team is TERRIBLE. Might have been the worst team USD played all season. In fact, I'm pretty sure they were Indiana State level bad. Just did not look like they belonged.I didn't say the quality of D1 hockey was bad but lets face it, about a 1/3 of the teams in D1 hockey are D2 or lower in all other sports. I now the NHL gets a lot of players from US colleges and some UND guys are some of the top guys in the NHL. But the hockey rubes up there will throw their own FB team under the bus to make a point about the "highest" level of hockey.

Yote 53
January 19th, 2018, 04:06 PM

2020? Is that the year UNI goes non-scholarship football and joins the Pioneer or are they dropping football altogether? I know you guys are having trouble with funding and keeping up there, didn't know it was that serious.

cx500d
January 19th, 2018, 04:08 PM
2020? Is that the year UNI goes non-scholarship football and joins the Pioneer or are they dropping football altogether? I know you guys are having trouble with funding and keeping up there, didn't know it was that serious.

https://www.theclever.com/15-ways-the-world-will-end-by-2020/

geaux_sioux
January 20th, 2018, 11:10 AM
I didn't say the quality of D1 hockey was bad but lets face it, about a 1/3 of the teams in D1 hockey are D2 or lower in all other sports. I now the NHL gets a lot of players from US colleges and some UND guys are some of the top guys in the NHL. But the hockey rubes up there will throw their own FB team under the bus to make a point about the "highest" level of hockey.

I really hate those people. Small minded self important assholes.

POD Knows
January 20th, 2018, 02:46 PM
I really hate those people. Small minded self important assholes.How many are there, I personally know about 10.

Bisonoline
January 20th, 2018, 03:02 PM
I really hate those people. Small minded self important assholes.

But it gives them something to live for. :D

Grizzlies82
January 20th, 2018, 03:42 PM
I am sick & tired of this sort of behavior.

North Dakotans taking things as they leave the Big Sky. We need the Montana highway patrol to guard our border better. They should search all No. Dakota vehicles attempting to leave the state. That might put an end to this criminal activity.

POD Knows
January 20th, 2018, 03:49 PM

North Dakotans taking things as they leave the Big Sky. We need the Montana highway patrol to guard our border better. They should search all No. Dakota vehicles attempting to leave the state. That might put an end to this criminal activity.All the cops will find is half eaten, stale doughnuts and bags of sour cream and onion Lays potato chips.

Roamingriz
January 20th, 2018, 07:16 PM
First, Clenz I hope you don't leave the board.

Second, I share the sentiment.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I second....

Roamingriz
January 20th, 2018, 07:27 PM
North Dakotans taking things as they leave the Big Sky. We need the Montana highway patrol to guard our border better. They should search all No. Dakota vehicles attempting to leave the state. That might put an end to this criminal activity.

Unless they were trying to take West Dakota with them, totally sell that in a yard sale.... jk..... maybe....

Bisonoline
January 20th, 2018, 08:22 PM

I think we would have preferred that UND stayed with you. But its obvious you didnt want to keep them either. :D

uni88
January 20th, 2018, 09:03 PM
2020? Is that the year UNI goes non-scholarship football and joins the Pioneer or are they dropping football altogether? I know you guys are having trouble with funding and keeping up there, didn't know it was that serious.Nope, that's when the Iowa Board of Regents shocks the state by announcing that they are cutting a university to reduce expenses and increase economies of scale but unwittingly state that they will keep the two institutions with the best academics. After an in depth study they are shocked to find that UNI is one of those two institutions and the other is ISU. Iowa is absorbed by Iowa State and UNI and UNI takes Iowa's place in the B1G0. :D

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

cx500d
January 20th, 2018, 11:50 PM
Nope, that's when the Iowa Board of Regents shocks the state by announcing that they are cutting a university to reduce expenses and increase economies of scale but unwittingly state that they will keep the two institutions with the best academics. After an in depth study they are shocked to find that UNI is one of those two institutions and the other is ISU. Iowa is absorbed by Iowa State and UNI and UNI takes Iowa's place in the B1G0. :D

I didn't know Iowa joined the legal dope club?

uni88
January 20th, 2018, 11:55 PM
I didn't know Iowa joined the legal dope club?No. I believe Yote 53 is a Hawk fan who gets his panties in a wad over anything UNI so it's fun to rub it in that UNI is the superior academic institution.

cx500d
January 20th, 2018, 11:57 PM
No. I believe Yote 53 is a Hawk fan who gets his panties in a wad over anything UNI so it's fun to rub it in that UNI is the superior academic institution.

USD is just a public liberal arts school; home of "would you like fries with that?"

BisonFan02
January 20th, 2018, 11:59 PM
I second....

Wouldn't you have to actually be here first before you could "leave"?

F'N Hawks
January 21st, 2018, 08:11 AM
No. I believe Yote 53 is a Hawk fan who gets his panties in a wad over anything UNI so it's fun to rub it in that UNI is the superior academic institution.

Huh

uni88
January 21st, 2018, 08:25 AM
HuhHawk as in Hawkeye.

Yote 53
January 21st, 2018, 09:23 AM

LOL. Look at the Iowa Normal School thinking it's an actual university. So cute.

uni88
January 21st, 2018, 10:55 AM
LOL. Look at the Iowa Normal School thinking it's an actual university. So cute.It may be cute but your jealousy of all things UNI is an ugly thing.

Roamingriz
January 21st, 2018, 01:30 PM
Wouldn't you have to actually be here first before you could "leave"?

It's spooky huh? But no I meant him not leaving....