PDA

View Full Version : Albany @ Montana

GRIZNATION
February 15th, 2007, 06:13 PM
Looks like the Great Danes will come to Missoula in September to fill out the Grizzlies home football schedule.

UNHWildCats
February 15th, 2007, 06:18 PM
15th or 22nd?

aust42
February 15th, 2007, 07:04 PM
Don't take em lightly like Delaware did last year. They whooped our sorry a$$es.

Seawolf97
February 15th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Albany is a good team. We beat them last year but it took alot of good defense. By the way just heard we ( Stonybrook) host Maine for our Homecoming game. Expect that to be 10/6 the usual homecoming weekend is the first Saturday in October. Got this while listening to Stonybrook drop a basketball game to Boston U. They were interviewing our football coach and it came up in discussion. Now to wait for the last game of our schedule.

footballman65
February 15th, 2007, 08:25 PM
http://wpe1.montanagrizzlies.com/fmi/xsl/mt_griz/db/results/xsl/results.xsl?-db=mtgriz_content&-lay=content_results_web&id_team=100&event_schedule_year=2007&switch=YES&-sortfield.1=event_date_start&-sortfield.2=event_time_start&-sortorder.1=ascend&-sortorder.2=ascend&-token.8=0&-max=all&-find

9/22/2007 Albany

MR. CHICKEN
February 15th, 2007, 08:29 PM
HEY GRIZZWOLD'S........BETTERAH...COVER UP DUH FIRE HYDRANTS.....DUH 'DANES....LIKE TA MARK DERE TERRITORY.........WE GOT UH BROWN SPOT.....IN DUH NORFF END-ZONE....AT TUBBY'S.....:(...AWK!

BobbyMo
February 15th, 2007, 08:31 PM
That is great for Albany
Good Luck DANES

danefan
February 15th, 2007, 08:54 PM
This is awesome. Although I wish it was two weeks earlier. I can't make the trip that weekend. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Hopefully an Albany station will pick up the PAX feed again.

Go Bison
February 15th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Is it a home and home agreement? Or guarantee game?

slostang
February 15th, 2007, 10:17 PM
Is it a home and home agreement? Or guarantee game?
Same thing with the Griz. If it is a home and home they will buy out next years game.xlolx xlolx xlolx

Sorry Griz fans, I could not resist.

Ronbo
February 15th, 2007, 11:41 PM
I think it's a $125,000 guarantee game.

danefan
February 16th, 2007, 07:34 AM
Sounds about right. I think 2002 was $90,000 or close. Like I said in another post, we aren't ready to host yet. A few years, yes, but not yet.

RabidRabbit
February 16th, 2007, 08:23 AM
Same thing with the Griz. If it is a home and home they will buy out next years game.xlolx xlolx xlolx

Beat this :D Energized Bunny to it, eh SLO! :p

Good Luck Big Dogs xlolx

February 16th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Great game!

89Hen
February 16th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Don't take em lightly like Delaware did last year.
Speak for yourself.

Sundown
February 16th, 2007, 04:48 PM

Don't be. Your joke was totally warranted.

Go Bison
February 16th, 2007, 05:44 PM
If you paid attention it's a guaranteed game.

NDSU should be renamed University of Minnesota at Fargo, since most of your players come from MN. Almost 50 players from MN right?

Actually 33 on last year's roster were from Minnesota.

NE MT GRIZZ
February 16th, 2007, 05:45 PM
don't do this NE MT GRIZZ most bison fans are respectable people, save this fellow.

I should have done it on the smack board. I went to college in Jamestown and used to talk sh$t with all the NODAK people about the Grizz and the Bison.

There is no disrespect, just a little jab.

Umass74
February 16th, 2007, 06:17 PM
PS--just ask UMass

Keep us out of this please. The Grizz are a load--- and they get Hilliard back this year. They will totally out class their schedule, but that's subject for Grizz fans to debate.

Col Hogan
February 16th, 2007, 06:25 PM
Keep us out of this please. The Grizz are a load--- and they get Hilliard back this year. They will totally out class their schedule, but that's subject for Grizz fans to debate.

You beat me to it, and said it better. We don't want any part of this xdsu/UM/MSU furball. Have fun, we'll just stand over here and watch.

Sundown
February 16th, 2007, 08:41 PM

I just want to go on record as saying that I really liked the UMass peeps who came to the game. And I don't have a problem saying that I enjoyed watching UMass play as much as I did my Griz.

Grizo406
February 16th, 2007, 08:58 PM

Thanks for the props, Umass.

Hopefully, we'll deliver to the teams on our schedule, what you delivered to us in the playoffs.

Sundown
February 17th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the props, Umass.

Hopefully, we'll deliver to the teams on our schedule, what you delivered to us in the playoffs.

The poor bastards won't know what hit 'em.