PDA

View Full Version : Frisco roll call for AGS members

Pages : [1] 2

Southern Bison
December 16th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Who is rolling into Texas for the Championship weekend? I'm sure the mayor of Frisco is jumping for joy for two teams whose fanbases travel well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

cx500d
December 16th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Who is rolling into Texas for the Championship weekend? I'm sure the mayor of Frisco is jumping for joy for two teams whose fanbases travel well.

Im here right now, holding some spots in line at the Wild Pitch for you.

JMUNJ08
December 16th, 2017, 07:13 PM
So wish I could. Such a great time last year and the weekend party will only be better this year (will help if above 20 too). Have fun, stay safe and most of all, GO DUKES!

POD Knows
December 16th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Me and the misses are going, need to get tickets that might be tougher now.

NDSUtk
December 16th, 2017, 07:27 PM
I'm heading down with a group. Trying to secure 2 more tickets...my parents decided to join. I guess I'm babysitting the 70 year olds. So if anyone has 2 seats let me know. With them, higher up better so they have less steps.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

dewey
December 16th, 2017, 07:32 PM
I will be there with 2 of my boys, 2 nephews, uncle and my cousin.

This will be my 6th trip, my oldest sons 2nd trip and everyone else first trip.

Dewey

FargoBison
December 16th, 2017, 07:34 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/a827c02f04d6bd22ffd21c790799c9e6/tenor.gif

NDSUKurt
December 16th, 2017, 07:36 PM
I'm there with my wife and boys. Staying at the Holiday Inn Express Lewisville.

My second time in Frisco (Jax State), first for the wife and boys.

Southern Bison
December 16th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Im here right now, holding some spots in line at the Wild Pitch for you. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171217/c1fd4861357520f000c25e3225e7d11b.gif

POD Knows
December 16th, 2017, 07:46 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26795&stc=1

Wow, those $150 tickets a saw a couple weeks ago are looking pretty good right now.

Southern Bison
December 16th, 2017, 07:47 PM
The gf & I will be heading to Frisco for the 1st time.

Lil' SB is very, very jealous!

cx500d
December 16th, 2017, 07:48 PM
I'm there with my wife and boys. Staying at the Holiday Inn Express Lewiston.

My second time in Frisco (Jax State), first for the wife and boys.

You might want to check your reservations, there is no town of Lewiston in Texas

knit35
December 16th, 2017, 07:49 PM
See you guys there with 15 others of the troop. Should be a great time.

centennial
December 16th, 2017, 07:49 PM
I was planning to but I am flying my family out for Christmas and New Years. Enjoy everyone.

NDSUtk
December 16th, 2017, 07:55 PM
I was planning to but I am flying my family out for Christmas and New Years. Enjoy everyone.Fly to Frisco? LOL

cx500d
December 16th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Fly to Frisco? LOL

I think he's saying he's not coming.

footballer23
December 16th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Myself + 6 or 7. If you are looking for tickets and are seeing the scalper pricing right now... just wait. Some people think we're dumb enough to pay that much, but you'll see the prices drop pretty quickly after Christmas when nobody is buying.

Southern Bison
December 16th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Myself + 6 or 7. If you are looking for tickets and are seeing the scalper pricing right now... just wait. Some people think we're dumb enough to pay that much, but you'll see the prices drop pretty quickly after Christmas when nobody is buying.Those Dookie alumni in DC living fat off our tax dollars will likely gobble them up at $400/ticket.

NDSUKurt
December 16th, 2017, 08:16 PM
You might want to check your reservations, there is no town of Lewiston in Texas

Lewisville. Stupid auto correct.

cx500d
December 16th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Lewisville. Stupid auto correct.

That'll work.

Professor Chaos
December 16th, 2017, 08:21 PM
I'll be there. Our group booked an airbnb on Garza-Little Elm Reservoir just west of the stadium. Excited to be there with a fan base like JMU that'll actually be visible on Friday night for once to engage in a little "friendly chatter". :D

Prime Power
December 16th, 2017, 08:42 PM
I will be flying in from Raleigh, meeting up with my brother. Will be my second trip to Frisco, first was the Towson game.

swaghook
December 16th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Myself, BisonBabe and our son will be there for our 6th time to Frisco. Daughter will be missing this one as she is busy with school and work at NDSU.

BisonFanAnn
December 16th, 2017, 09:20 PM
My tickets and wristbands came in the mail Friday. We have a group of 10.

cx500d
December 16th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Kingpin? Kingpin? Has anyone seen Kingpin?

JayMYou
December 16th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Heard Alphagiz will be there, looking to party with Bison fans.

http://i.imgur.com/EL5Zy0W.gif

CaryNCDuke
December 16th, 2017, 09:58 PM
In with an anticipated group of five.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BisonFan02
December 16th, 2017, 10:37 PM
I might go.....sleep in a Subaru down by the river. Tickets found in tailgate lot for a ten dollar bill. If not, Wild Pitch I go. **** it.

TheKingpin28
December 16th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Kingpin? Kingpin? Has anyone seen Kingpin?

I am alive. I am going to be busy thursday and friday so I cannot get down there. I went to the first 3 and then life happened and prevented me from going to the last two. I would love to, but I am probably going to be at LynnLake Brewery in Uptown for the watch party.

jmu007
December 16th, 2017, 11:48 PM
Frisco booked. We'll be there! 5 of us staying in Legacy Town Center.

TheRevSFA
December 16th, 2017, 11:51 PM
The gf & I will be heading to Frisco for the 1st time.

Lil' SB is very, very jealous!

you’ve really never made it out?

all of our pedantic bull**** aside if I see you the first round is on me

TheRevSFA
December 16th, 2017, 11:52 PM
I will be flying in from Raleigh, meeting up with my brother. Will be my second trip to Frisco, first was the Towson game.

I will be in Raleigh that week on business. Working on moving my return to Dallas instead of Houston

TheRevSFA
December 16th, 2017, 11:54 PM
I plan on being there. I saw the bison win the first one. Might as well go for the 6th one

Bisonoline
December 17th, 2017, 12:53 AM
Wife and I will be there either Monday or Wednesday depending on when we want to travel. Tatanka and family will be arriving on Thursday. We are staying at the Comfort Suites next to the stadium.

Madisonian
December 17th, 2017, 07:42 AM
In with 9 additional Dukes fans! Rootin! Hydrating now.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 17th, 2017, 08:06 AM
Heard Alphagiz will be there, looking to party with Bison fans.

http://i.imgur.com/EL5Zy0W.gifWrong, my son and I will be in Texas for the Cotton, Texas and Alamo Bowl games.

I would stay for the Bison game but this one will be less competitive than last Fridays SHSU game.

JMU is getting fed into a "chipper shredder" I am sure all 200 of their fans will hate watching the first 8 mins of the game while they are only down 3 scores to NDSU

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

X-Factor
December 17th, 2017, 08:34 AM
This will be the first title game I’ll be missing. Been to the previous 5 so I’m sad that I can’t make it 😢

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WWII
December 17th, 2017, 09:19 AM
I'll be in the area. I've been to 2 games in Frisco. EWU/Delaware and NDS/Towson. Last year I had my granddaughter with me, so i ended up watching on TV. My daughter-in-law has 2 properties for thoroughbred horses and always puts me to work when I visit around Christmas. I'll go if I'm not buried in jobs!

KPSUL
December 17th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Frisco booked. We'll be there! 5 of us staying in Legacy Town Center.

Good pick! Legacy is the nicest place to stay north of Dallas IMO. I've stayed at both the Marriott and Cambria.

Drblankstare
December 17th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Looks like it’s 6 in our group so far, leaving Thursday night. Still trying to track down a couple more tix

caribbeanhen
December 17th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Me and the misses are going, need to get tickets that might be tougher now.

suprised they don't set up some temp seats somehow someway....

POD Knows
December 17th, 2017, 10:25 AM
suprised they don't set up some temp seats somehow someway....
This thing needs to be moved to a bigger venue, single ****ty seat tickets are over $400 now, I have went to this thing 4 out of the 5 years that NDSU has been there and I have never seen ticket prices this high. Maybe they come down when the allocations are released and some of those hit the market,

jmu007
December 17th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Good pick! Legacy is the nicest place to stay north of Dallas IMO. I've stayed at both the Marriott and Cambria.

Thanks. We'll be doing the Marriott. Last year we ended up spending most of our time around Legacy anyway. Was a no brainer for the return trip this year. Can't wait.

bri-dog
December 17th, 2017, 11:01 AM
I will be there -- arrive Thursday afternoon. Since I'm staying at the Embassy Suites, I'm sure our group will be at Wild Pitch (it's pretty much stumbling distance)...

Gil Dobie
December 17th, 2017, 11:38 AM
If I can get tickets, is the big question.

JMU Newbill
December 17th, 2017, 11:47 AM
I will be there -- arrive Thursday afternoon. Since I'm staying at the Embassy Suites, I'm sure our group will be at Wild Pitch (it's pretty much stumbling distance)...

That was me last year. This year I’m at the Marriott at legacy

Big Duke
December 17th, 2017, 12:23 PM
My family and I will be back. 4 total and ready for an epic party and game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thundar
December 17th, 2017, 12:51 PM
wouldnt miss the 6th for anything

Thundar
December 17th, 2017, 12:52 PM

use Uber, many much better places. Plus the Texas Liquor cops patrol that like its an Escobar house

footballer23
December 17th, 2017, 01:03 PM
This thing needs to be moved to a bigger venue, single ****ty seat tickets are over $400 now, I have went to this thing 4 out of the 5 years that NDSU has been there and I have never seen ticket prices this high. Maybe they come down when the allocations are released and some of those hit the market,

Part of the problem is that they aren't selling the endzone again this year... that would help a lot. In my experience, the prices will come down. I had a couple extra that were pretty good seats the first year and I was dumb enough to think I was going to make money on them... I think I ended up breaking even.

POD Knows
December 17th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Part of the problem is that they aren't selling the endzone again this year... that would help a lot. In my experience, the prices will come down. I had a couple extra that were pretty good seats the first year and I was dumb enough to think I was going to make money on them... I think I ended up breaking even.
How many SRO tickets get sold, I like to stand and that stadium is set-up pretty good for that.

IBleedYellow
December 17th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Flying down Thursday. Leaving Sunday.

Big Duke
December 17th, 2017, 01:19 PM

I am pretty sure I read somewhere that an additional 1,300 end zone seats will be available for both sides.

KPSUL
December 17th, 2017, 01:35 PM
I am pretty sure I read somewhere that an additional 1,300 end zone seats will be available for both sides.

Your website said they had an allocation of 5300, up 1300 from last year - so that would be the difference.

NDSUtk
December 17th, 2017, 02:02 PM
I thought I read on here last year that the general concession stands were selling beer? JMU can you confirm? I know the hospitality area with wristbands always did but the areas outside of that never did. So curious if they changed it last year. It'll help me determine if I need to "sneak" a 6 pack in again or not.

Professor Chaos
December 17th, 2017, 02:04 PM
I thought I read on here last year that the general concession stands were selling beer? JMU can you confirm? I know the hospitality area with wristbands always did but the areas outside of that never did. So curious if they changed it last year. It'll help me determine if I need to "sneak" a 6 pack in again or not.

I saw plenty of people drinking beer in the stands during the broadcast last year. So they either starting selling it at the concession stands or they have the loosest security of any stadium in America.

bri-dog
December 17th, 2017, 02:06 PM
use Uber, many much better places. Plus the Texas Liquor cops patrol that like its an Escobar house

Maybe, but since my boss is also out of town I'll have to keep an eye on my phone for emails and may have to go back to my hotel and do some work. :(

If we go somewhere else I'll have to take my computer to the bar, which I'm not a big fan of...

jmu007
December 17th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Can confirm beer is sold at general concession stands. Not all but most. However, they ran out on JMU side during 3rd quarter.

TheKingpin28
December 17th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Can confirm beer is sold at general concession stands. Not all but most. However, they ran out on JMU side during 3rd quarter.

Don't worry, they will run out before the game starts now that NDSU is coming back. :D

NDSUtk
December 17th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Can confirm beer is sold at general concession stands. Not all but most. However, they ran out on JMU side during 3rd quarter.Thank you for the info. With our fan bases showing up, they better stock up.

Damn I wish this was a 1 pm kickoff instead of 11 am.

jmu007
December 17th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Worst part, at least if you want the fancy beers, youll miss half the game in line. They were painful slow last year.

Serpentor
December 17th, 2017, 02:37 PM

Hell no. That's like being raped by an actor and them inviting you to the Academy Awards so you can watch them win an Oscar.

RabidRabbit
December 17th, 2017, 02:42 PM
This Rabbit will be there with Rabbithole brews to share. Sorry Jacks passed more to Dukes so not a xDSU final, but look forward to sharing time with AGSers.

KPSUL
December 17th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Worst part, at least if you want the fancy beers, youll miss half the game in line. They were painful slow last year.

Concession can't be worse than the JMU visitor's side yesterday. One trailer with 4 windows and the pretzel wagon and Pepsi truck that are normally back there weren't even there.

cx500d
December 17th, 2017, 02:47 PM
I will be leaving TX in a day or two to go up to Minnesota for Christmas and New Years, will be back Thursday 4 Jan. I guess technically this would be my first Bison Migration, although its kind of reverse. I look forward to meeting any AGSers coming down.

jmu007
December 17th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Home side, at least on upper deck, was same way. Lots of closed windows last night. Guess they just staffed to tickets sold.

JayMYou
December 17th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Wrong, my son and I will be in Texas for the Cotton, Texas and Alamo Bowl games.

I would stay for the Bison game but this one will be less competitive than last Fridays SHSU game.

JMU is getting fed into a "chipper shredder" I am sure all 200 of their fans will hate watching the first 8 mins of the game while they are only down 3 scores to NDSU

Wow, you've got more bandwagons going than the California gold rush. Guess servicing more than 3 fanbases in a week is too much even for you.

Big Duke
December 17th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Wrong, my son and I will be in Texas for the Cotton, Texas and Alamo Bowl games.

Thanks Alpha

Record for games Alpha has picked against JMU 6 - 0

Southern Bison
December 17th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Hell no. That's like being raped by an actor and them inviting you to the Academy Awards so you can watch them win an Oscar. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171217/9188e2c6c1b98c84d8f38d23321e45b2.jpg

cx500d
December 17th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Thanks Alpha

Record for games Alpha has picked against JMU 6 - 0

Exactly...I wish AG would pick JMU

Serpentor
December 17th, 2017, 03:51 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171217/9188e2c6c1b98c84d8f38d23321e45b2.jpg

Those aren't tears...

swaghook
December 17th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Exactly...I wish AG would pick JMU cut him some slack even a broken clock is right twice a day. He's bound to get it right at some time let's just hope it is this one. ;)

Bisonoline
December 17th, 2017, 06:21 PM
I will be leaving TX in a day or two to go up to Minnesota for Christmas and New Years, will be back Thursday 4 Jan. I guess technically this would be my first Bison Migration, although its kind of reverse. I look forward to meeting any AGSers coming down.

Where in MN?

cx500d
December 17th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Where in MN?

Rosemount. Wish it was up north, but alas, nope.

TheKingpin28
December 17th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Rosemount. Wish it was up north, but alas, nope.

Hey if you are there, let's grab a beer while you are here since I can't get to Frisco this year. Only 25 miles from where I am at.

TheKingpin28
December 17th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Wrong thread

cx500d
December 17th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Hey if you are there, let's grab a beer while you are here since I can't get to Frisco this year. Only 25 miles from where I am at.

I'm up for that.

TheKingpin28
December 17th, 2017, 06:35 PM
I'm up for that.

Alright. Send me a pm with your number and we can figure something out. I am always free on weekends.

cx500d
December 17th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Alright. Send me a pm with your number and we can figure something out. I am always free on weekends.

I would, but your inbox is full....

TheKingpin28
December 17th, 2017, 06:37 PM
I would, but your inbox is full....

Just saw that and cleared it. Should be good to go now.

dewey
December 17th, 2017, 07:58 PM

Hey let me know as well. I am up in Shoreview.

Dewey

Bisonoline
December 17th, 2017, 08:02 PM
I'm up for that.

Ive got to be in Faribault the 29th for the closing on the bar. Might come through on the 28th.

TheKingpin28
December 17th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Hey let me know as well. I am up in Shoreview.

Dewey

Sent you and cx a message.

BadlandsGrizFan
December 18th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Im here right now, holding some spots in line at the Wild Pitch for you.

Dude tight ends is now much much better...so is the "talent"

cx500d
December 18th, 2017, 10:23 AM

They are literally across the highway....Take your pick.

PurpleStreamers
December 18th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Flight, Hotel, Ticket done. Now just fingers crossed Duke Club Points are enough to get tickets for the rest of our crew of five.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 18th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Wouldnt miss #6 for anything.

What % will be Bison fans.......

BisonFan02
December 18th, 2017, 11:26 AM

This.

Winterborn
December 18th, 2017, 11:37 AM

Wish they did more on their snapchat page. :D

DirtyDukes
December 18th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Concession can't be worse than the JMU visitor's side yesterday. One trailer with 4 windows and the pretzel wagon and Pepsi truck that are normally back there weren't even there.
We gotta get you on the Home side.

I'm in for Frisco with the missus about about 15 others

cx500d
December 18th, 2017, 11:45 AM

My seats are on the JMU side...should be interesting!

KPSUL
December 18th, 2017, 11:53 AM

If I could get a ticket at face value I would go. This game should be a great one. I've got a son who lives about12 miles away in Allen, TX and I went to the championship game in 2015.

BadlandsGrizFan
December 18th, 2017, 11:56 AM
They are literally across the highway....Take your pick.

I have..and it is always tight ends.

Professor Chaos
December 18th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Wouldnt miss #6 for anything.

What % will be Bison fans.......
I'd guess 60-40 Bison fans. I think JMU fans snatched up a good number of tickets in August also and I'm sure they'll sell out their 5,300 ticket allotment so it should be the most bipartisan championship game crowd since the 2011 title game between NDSU and SHSU.

DirtyDukes
December 18th, 2017, 12:09 PM
If I could get a ticket at face value I would go. This game should be a great one. I've got a son who lives about12 miles away in Allen, TX and I went to the championship game in 2015.

I meant at JMU homegames but also the NC! I may have an extra in my group I'll DM you. I'm actually staying in Allen - any bar recommendations?

KPSUL
December 18th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Is JMU "home" team"? And is that the West side of the stadium?

Professor Chaos
December 18th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Is JMU "home" team"? And is that the West side of the stadium?
Yes and yes.

cx500d
December 18th, 2017, 12:17 PM
I meant at JMU homegames but also the NC! I may have an extra in my group I'll DM you. I'm actually staying in Allen - any bar recommendations?

There's a number of places in the Village at Allen / Village at Fairview (right across the street from each other), downtown McKinney (where Hutchins BBQ is located) and old downtown plano.

KPSUL
December 18th, 2017, 12:19 PM

I'm not sure that there are any except in hotels and restaurants. Allen is upper middle class suburbia -every upscale chain restaurant you could imagine, but no character places, strip or neighborhood hangouts I've ever noticed.

KPSUL
December 18th, 2017, 12:21 PM
There's a number of places in the Village at Allen / Village at Fairview (right across the street from each other), downtown McKinney (where Hutchins BBQ is located) and old downtown plano.

And a drive by the 60 million HS Stadium is a "must do" .

IBleedYellow
December 18th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Crossing my fingers that I have donated enough to NDSU to snag 1/2 of the tickets from NDSU.

Otherwise my trip just got way more expensive.

jmu007
December 18th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Crossing my fingers that I have donated enough to NDSU to snag 1/2 of the tickets from NDSU.

You and just about 1/2 the people on the JMU boards right now are watching their email praying for the same message from the ticket office.

BadlandsGrizFan
December 18th, 2017, 01:34 PM

Theres also a Hutchins in Frisco....but i reccomend just Ubering to Plano and hitting up Tight Ends..lol.....or Uber over to Addison, has a ton of restaurants and bars. Legacy West in Plano, which is also close to the stdium in Frisco has a lot of fancy LA type hangouts.

And the New Star in Frisco, which is the world headquarters of the Cowboys...has a lot of restaurants/bars and shops to hit up. Its a must see even if youre not a Cowboys fan.

ASU33
December 18th, 2017, 01:39 PM
I'll be there

Bisonoline
December 18th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Theres also a Hutchins in Frisco....but i reccomend just Ubering to Plano and hitting up Tight Ends..lol.....or Uber over to Addison, has a ton of restaurants and bars. Legacy West in Plano, which is also close to the stdium in Frisco has a lot of fancy LA type hangouts.

And the New Star in Frisco, which is the world headquarters of the Cowboys...has a lot of restaurants/bars and shops to hit up. Its a must see even if youre not a Cowboys fan.

Hutchens is on my list again. Great brisket. Want to hit the Pecan Lodge as well. Also looking to hit a High end steak house. Went to Pappa Bros last time.

TheRevSFA
December 18th, 2017, 01:47 PM
I don't have a ticket...but it seems every year one falls into my lap so I am not as concerned...

xnodx

Winindy
December 18th, 2017, 01:52 PM

Filled out my form Saturday for the first time. If I get them, I'm going. If I don't... party at my house.

dewey
December 18th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Hutchens is on my list again. Great brisket. Want to hit the Pecan Lodge as well. Also looking to hit a High end steak house. Went to Pappa Bros last time.

Hell yeah! We ate their two years ago. DELICIOUS!

Hutchins BBQ
9225 Preston Rd, Frisco, TX 75033
(972) 377-2046

https://goo.gl/maps/AYLZGe2jWD32

Dewey

cx500d
December 18th, 2017, 03:00 PM

Three forks is nice. Capital grille has dry aged steaks. There’s also Lockhart bbq in old downtown Plano.

FargoBison
December 18th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Had Lockhart last time NDSU was in Frisco, brisket was solid and their sausage was very good. That said pecan lodge probably had the best brisket I've had.

Bisonoline
December 18th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Had Lockhart last time NDSU was in Frisco, brisket was solid and their sausage was very good. That said pecan lodge probably had the best brisket I've had.

Have you had Hutchins?

Twentysix
December 18th, 2017, 03:36 PM
I will show up if the tickets drop in the last couple days before the game. Sd to Dallas is a pretty cheap flight all the time.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

cx500d
December 18th, 2017, 05:11 PM

I think pecan lodge is overpriced. Hutchins is the best for the $. And, they expanded the one in McKinney (the original main one) by a good bit.

FargoBison
December 18th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Have you had Hutchins?

Haven't had Hutchins but I've heard good things, I've heard good things about Cattleack in Addison as well.

BisonTru
December 18th, 2017, 06:41 PM
I will show up if the tickets drop in the last couple days before the game. Sd to Dallas is a pretty cheap flight all the time.

They'll be reasonable tickets on flashseats the day of the game. Download and go in.

----------------------

I won't be making the trip. My wife was going to go last year for the first time. That didn't work out since we lost. She even suggested moving the baptism and taking our two will be month olds across the country for this one. As much as I want to see this game in person I more so don't want to travel 36 hours with infants.

Hopefully we can make the family trip next year.

Bisonoline
December 18th, 2017, 06:49 PM
I think pecan lodge is overpriced. Hutchins is the best for the $. And, they expanded the one in McKinney (the original main one) by a good bit.

Probably is but I gotta try it. xnodx Hutchins--I was astounded on how good the brisket was.

dewey
December 18th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Probably is but I gotta try it. xnodx Hutchins--I was astounded on how good the brisket was.

IIRC we even brought a cooler of beer inside when the owner said it was ok.

Dewey

cx500d
December 18th, 2017, 09:22 PM
IIRC we even brought a cooler of beer inside when the owner said it was ok.

Dewey

Yes, Hutchins is BYOB....

caribbeanhen
December 18th, 2017, 11:04 PM
any Shoneys talk yet?

cx500d
December 18th, 2017, 11:06 PM
any Shoneys talk yet?

Isn't any around here. No Stuckey's either.

caribbeanhen
December 19th, 2017, 12:02 AM
Isn't any around here. No Stuckey's either.

I know, last year I think there was 3 pages on Shoneys

Southern Bison
December 19th, 2017, 05:17 PM
How are the Waffle Houses down in TX?

POD Knows
December 19th, 2017, 05:21 PM

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkMaybe BF02 can give you the address of the one we went to, if you order Eggs, Bacon, Hash browns and Toast, it is served like a 4 course meal, each comes separately and none it is cooked. Be sure to check out the ****ter, classic.

cx500d
December 19th, 2017, 05:45 PM

No shortage of them.

TheKingpin28
December 19th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Maybe BF02 can give you the address of the one we went to, if you order Eggs, Bacon, Hash browns and Toast, it is served like a 4 course meal, each comes separately and none it is cooked. Be sure to check out the ****ter, classic.

Every time you tell this story I crack up and can just see the reaction on your face when giving the details about it.

cx500d
December 19th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Every time you tell this story I crack up and can just see the reaction on your face when giving the details about it.

You know you're getting old when you keep repeating the same stories...

POD Knows
December 19th, 2017, 06:09 PM
You know you're getting old when you keep repeating the same stories...What, you mean I have told the WH story on here before, when the hell did that happen?? xconfusedxxdrunkyx

Hoboken Dukes
December 19th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Going with same group of 8 total as last year to watch the Dukes repeat. Staying at Sheraton Stonebriar.

TheKingpin28
December 19th, 2017, 06:28 PM
What, you mean I have told the WH story on here before, when the hell did that happen?? xconfusedxxdrunkyx

I thought you liked Waffle House? When did you stop liking it? xlolx

Bisonoline
December 19th, 2017, 06:37 PM

Go to Rudys County Store(gas station and BBQ restaurant) across the street from the Comfort Suites next to the stadium. Brisket breakfast burritos FTW.
There is another place that is Tex Mex that has a brunch-buffet on Sunday called Luna de Noche on Preston Rd in Plano.

NDSUtk
December 19th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Go to Rudys County Store(gas station and BBQ restaurant) across the street from the Comfort Suites next to the stadium. Brisket breakfast burritos FTW.
There is another place that is Tex Mex that has a brunch-buffet on Sunday called Luna de Noche on Preston Rd in Plano.This is who we cater our tailgating from. It's good eats. I'm here in Dallas this week for work. Just finished dinner at Hard Eight BBQ. Was good but Rudy's sausage for sure better.

cx500d
December 19th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Bonnie Ruth's does a really good Brunch also. Its not tex mex, but it has all the staples such as eggs benedict, etc. The one in Frisco does Saturday (it opens at 9AM of you want to get it in before the game) and Sunday brunch. The Allen one only does a Sunday brunch I think.

JayMYou
December 20th, 2017, 01:33 PM

Are Waffle Houses really any different? I swear, they must import the same cloned cookie-cutter employees and patrons across the country. Same for Cracker Barrel. It's like the same time capsule from he11 no matter where you are.

Bisonoline
December 20th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Are Waffle Houses really any different? I swear, they must import the same cloned cookie-cutter employees and patrons across the country. Same for Cracker Barrel. It's like the same time capsule from he11 no matter where you are.

xlolxxnodxxthumbsupx

POD Knows
December 20th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Are Waffle Houses really any different? I swear, they must import the same cloned cookie-cutter employees and patrons across the country. Same for Cracker Barrel. It's like the same time capsule from he11 no matter where you are.Cracker Barrel is 4 stars compared to the **** they serve at WH. It isn't even close. I just ate at a Cracker Barrel this week, breakfast was decent and they actually served all portions at the same time, and it was cooked. I don't like the federal government but they ought to do a raid at every WH and shut those POS down.

BisonTru
December 20th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Cracker Barrel is 4 stars compared to the **** they serve at WH. It isn't even close. I just ate at a Cracker Barrel this week, breakfast was decent and they actually served all portions at the same time, and it was cooked. I don't like the federal government but they ought to do a raid at every WH and shut those POS down.

You big goberment commie. I bet you're just stoked Brad's wife has to live off your commie dole cuz she ain't got no job thanks to your favorite restaurant/gift shop/probable purple streamer retailer.

https://scontent.ffar1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/25497956_10208070147069727_5699405133091394360_n.j pg?oh=e07b963db73509f680195b44dee6b7ee&oe=5AC54BAB

POD Knows
December 20th, 2017, 04:05 PM
You big goberment commie. I bet you're just stoked Brad's wife has to live off your commie dole cuz she ain't got no job thanks to your favorite restaurant/gift shop/probable purple streamer retailer.

https://scontent.ffar1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/25497956_10208070147069727_5699405133091394360_n.j pg?oh=e07b963db73509f680195b44dee6b7ee&oe=5AC54BABLOL, good one, Cracker Barrel sucks but WH sucks on a level that will never be met again on the sucking meter.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 20th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Friday night get together for AGS guys on here?

knit35
December 20th, 2017, 04:10 PM

Where too?

dewey
December 20th, 2017, 04:11 PM

I wish I could but I will be there with two of my boys and they are not quite drinking beer age:D

Dewey

POD Knows
December 20th, 2017, 04:14 PM
I wish I could but I will be there with two of my boys and they are not quite drinking beer age:D

DeweyCan they wait on me and get me beers, can they make a decent Caesar? I will tip them accordingly, it would be good for them to be in my orbit, it is usually a positive live experience.

dewey
December 20th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Can they wait on me and get me beers, can they make a decent Caesar? I will tip them accordingly, it would be good for them to be in my orbit, it is usually a positive live experience.Well one is almost 8 and the other is 4.5. They might mix you a drink or pee into it....you never know:-)

Dewey

Winterborn
December 20th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Can they wait on me and get me beers, can they make a decent Caesar? I will tip them accordingly, it would be good for them to be in my orbit, it is usually a positive live experience.

Well they will definitely learn some new words........

Well one is almost 8 and the other is 4.5. They might mix you a drink or pee into it....you never know:-)

Dewey

As long as they put enough alcohol in it, he would never know the difference. ;) :D

TheKingpin28
December 20th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Can they wait on me and get me beers, can they make a decent Caesar? I will tip them accordingly, it would be good for them to be in my orbit, it is usually a positive live experience.

Well one is almost 8 and the other is 4.5. They might mix you a drink or pee into it....you never know:-)

Dewey

Well they will definitely learn some new words........

As long as they put enough alcohol in it, he would never know the difference. ;) :D

Give POD his Caesar and the rest will fall into place.

BisonFan02
December 20th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Give POD his Caesar and the rest will fall into place.

You spelled tequila and Tylenol PM wrong. xlolx

cx500d
December 20th, 2017, 10:43 PM

Count me in....Is there a rally Friday or is this in lieu of said rally?

TheKingpin28
December 21st, 2017, 01:05 AM
You spelled tequila and Tylenol PM wrong. xlolx

Damn I just lost. I actually had to close my computer I was laughing so hard.

TheKingpin28
December 21st, 2017, 01:06 AM

I mean we are doing a pre-Frisco in the Twin Cities on Saturday... xnodx

cx500d
December 21st, 2017, 07:50 AM

Is this the Lucky's 13 lunch this Saturday?

MTBison
December 21st, 2017, 08:17 AM
I will be there with 5 others; I haven't been to Frisco since the first NDSU vs SHSU for the 2011 season.

POD Knows
December 21st, 2017, 08:18 AM
You spelled tequila and Tylenol PM wrong. xlolxxlmaoxxlmaox

TheKingpin28
December 21st, 2017, 09:02 AM
Is this the Lucky's 13 lunch this Saturday?

Well now that the cat is out of the bag.

But yes. I meant it more to the Honey Dealer as the party is going to keep going no matter when it is.

Winterborn
December 21st, 2017, 10:22 AM

You guys have fun! Wish I could drive down for it but have family stuff going on Saturday. Would of loved to meet some more posters, especially cx. Want to see if my mental picture is correct. :D

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 21st, 2017, 01:06 PM

Dewey

Kids love me, probably cus Im one myself....xnodx:D

TheKingpin28
December 21st, 2017, 07:55 PM
You guys have fun! Wish I could drive down for it but have family stuff going on Saturday. Would of loved to meet some more posters, especially cx. Want to see if my mental picture is correct. :D

I got family stuff from Sunday-Friday with my father and his family so that is why Saturday worked best.

footballer23
December 21st, 2017, 10:06 PM
Not sure if this has been covered, but they've decided to not have designated tailgate lots this year... first come, first serve, wherever you want to park. This is gonna be fun!

Bisonoline
December 21st, 2017, 10:14 PM
We are going to set up a tailgate. For food we are going to Rudys Country Store(gas station and BBQ joint) and have them make breakfast burritos. They have brisket, chorizo, smoked sausage, smoked sausage with jalapenos, bacon, ham and turkey. All have eggs and cheese. Im going to get a combination of these for the tailgate. If you want to join us let me know so I can get the proper amount of food. Southern Bison and his group have already signed up. Plus Tatanka and family will be there as well.

cx500d
December 21st, 2017, 11:04 PM

I'll help you out:

http://activerain.com/image_store/uploads/agents/russgordon/files/goofy%20dweeb.JPG

BisonFan02
December 22nd, 2017, 01:37 AM
I'll help you out:

http://activerain.com/image_store/uploads/agents/russgordon/files/goofy%20dweeb.JPG

https://bestbeginnermotorcycles.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ninja250older.jpg

dewey
December 22nd, 2017, 07:46 AM
We are going to set up a tailgate. For food we are going to Rudys Country Store(gas station and BBQ joint) and have them make breakfast burritos. They have brisket, chorizo, smoked sausage, smoked sausage with jalapenos, bacon, ham and turkey. All have eggs and cheese. Im going to get a combination of these for the tailgate. If you want to join us let me know so I can get the proper amount of food. Southern Bison and his group have already signed up. Plus Tatanka and family will be there as well.

Thanks for the invite PL! My 2 boys, myself and my cousin and his 2 boys will stop by and say hi for sure.

I would guess we will just have breakfast at the hotel though.

Dewey

Winterborn
December 22nd, 2017, 08:55 AM
I'll help you out:

https://bestbeginnermotorcycles.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ninja250older.jpg

If that were true his pocket protector would be at the wrong angle riding that motorcycle and his pens/pencils would fall out. No self-respecting nerd would allow that to happen, so I call BS on the CX's picture.

BisonFan02
December 22nd, 2017, 02:24 PM
If that were true his pocket protector would be at the wrong angle riding that motorcycle and his pens/pencils would fall out. No self-respecting nerd would allow that to happen, so I call BS on the CX's picture.

Nothing screams CX like a 250 Kawasaki. :D

TheKingpin28
December 22nd, 2017, 03:24 PM
Nothing screams CX like a 250 Kawasaki. :D

We will find out tomorrow.

Gil Dobie
December 22nd, 2017, 03:30 PM
Got rejected, will be watching from Minny.

POD Knows
December 22nd, 2017, 04:19 PM
Got rejected, will be watching from Minny.Really, you don't want to pay $1700 for a marginal seat. This thing is a joke. I going to stay home too, I home the scalpers lose there asses.

Gil Dobie
December 22nd, 2017, 06:24 PM
Really, you don't want to pay $1700 for a marginal seat. This thing is a joke. I going to stay home too, I home the scalpers lose there asses.

20 years ago I would have paid and gone. Spend my money on a Florida beach condo for a couple months, instead of 1 month this winter.

POD Knows
December 22nd, 2017, 06:25 PM
20 years ago I would have paid and gone. Spend my money on a Florida beach condo for a couple months, instead of 1 month this winter.I hear ya, I am just not going to pay the tribute these guys think they are owned for these tickets. Our group owns 9 tickets for Bison home games and I sell what ever extra we might have from time to time at face value, if you have to make table scraps scalping tickets on the backs of fellow Bison fans, you can blow me. I know that probably a lot of these tickets are owned by non-Bison fans but I am sure you get my point.

dewey
December 22nd, 2017, 09:44 PM
I hear ya, I am just not going to pay the tribute these guys think they are owned for these tickets. Our group owns 9 tickets for Bison home games and I sell what ever extra we might have from time to time at face value, if you have to make table scraps scalping tickets on the backs of fellow Bison fans, you can blow me. I know that probably a lot of these tickets are owned by non-Bison fans but I am sure you get my point.

Just have patience. There is still 15 days to go. Ticket prices will come down.

Dewey

Bisonoline
December 22nd, 2017, 09:47 PM
I hear ya, I am just not going to pay the tribute these guys think they are owned for these tickets. Our group owns 9 tickets for Bison home games and I sell what ever extra we might have from time to time at face value, if you have to make table scraps scalping tickets on the backs of fellow Bison fans, you can blow me. I know that probably a lot of these tickets are owned by non-Bison fans but I am sure you get my point.

You have 9 tickets. Youre in!

BisonFan02
December 22nd, 2017, 09:48 PM
You have 9 tickets. Youre in!

For home games! :D

Professor Chaos
December 22nd, 2017, 09:49 PM
2 just sold on flash seats for $150 each. I think tickets prices will moderate after Christmas... they usually do. They may not get down below triple digits this year like the usually do but I bet there will be plenty more going for under $200 as we get closer to game day.

Bisonoline
December 22nd, 2017, 09:49 PM

Not enough priority points?

TheKingpin28
December 22nd, 2017, 09:57 PM

This isn't a home game? xnodx

BisonFan02
December 22nd, 2017, 09:58 PM

Not even close. My ranking is like 1735. We've been in "Non-Teammaker" sections up until they have been mandatory donations the last two years. We're SCREAMING up that board though. xthumbsupx

BisonFan02
December 22nd, 2017, 09:59 PM
2 just sold on flash seats for $150 each. I think tickets prices will moderate after Christmas... they usually do. They may not get down below triple digits this year like the usually do but I bet there will be plenty more going for under $200 as we get closer to game day.

This. I panicked the first time I went or was in charge of buying tix (2012), but I learned.....didn't even pay a third of the amount the following year (opponent helped, but the point was the same).

dewey
December 22nd, 2017, 10:02 PM

When the cost of the ticket is about $87 nobody should be expecting them to come below $100.

I need 1 ticket and I will be waiting for prices to drop and I truly believe they will. However if someone offered me 1 ticket I would be more than happy to pay for someone's risk....to a certain point.

As for prices I bought tickets the first year that cost me $160 each when the cost was about $38 but someone had to take the risk to buy them before NDSU was in or they capitalized on the market.

I have also had years 2 through 4 where I bought them in August at $38 and sold them for $75. All parties were happy.

To me the doubling of the price was to pay for my risk of buying tickets early.

However my thoughts on tickets have changed and now realize that buying tickets and selling them higher isn't for me anymore.

POD or anyone else on here if I come across tickets I will let you know ASAP.

Dewey

dewey
December 22nd, 2017, 10:04 PM
Not even close. My ranking is like 1735. We've been in "Non-Teammaker" sections up until they have been mandatory donations the last two years. We're SCREAMING up that board though. xthumbsupx

My ranking was mid 1800's but I will be moving up the ranks next year and I am not a season ticket holder due to no season tickets being available.

Dewey

dewey
December 22nd, 2017, 10:13 PM

Will NDSU release what the final development rating number was that got tickets?

I plan to make a larger contribution to Team Makers in 2018.

Dewey

BisonFan02
December 22nd, 2017, 10:16 PM
Will NDSU release what the final development rating number was that got tickets?

I plan to make a larger contribution to Team Makers in 2018.

Dewey

They don't. Some BVs used to post what their rank was and if they got them or not.....haven't been following BV enough to know if they still do.

dewey
December 22nd, 2017, 10:18 PM
They don't. Some BVs used to post what their rank was and if they got them or not.....haven't been following BV enough to know if they still do.

Yeah it is in a thread right now over there.

Dewey

Bisonoline
December 22nd, 2017, 10:35 PM

Bump

POD Knows
December 23rd, 2017, 07:37 AM
I have been trying on Vivid Seats, Stubhub, Craig's List and a few others, I have not seen tickets anywhere that low. I am too dumb to use Flash Seats for some reason plus I couldn't find any tickets to that game on there.

POD Knows
December 23rd, 2017, 07:38 AM

DeweyMaybe, maybe not but I think I am out this year.

POD Knows
December 23rd, 2017, 07:39 AM
Not even close. My ranking is like 1735. We've been in "Non-Teammaker" sections up until they have been mandatory donations the last two years. We're SCREAMING up that board though. xthumbsupxWhat ranking would you have to have to get part of the NDSU allotment?

POD Knows
December 23rd, 2017, 07:42 AM
When the cost of the ticket is about $87 nobody should be expecting them to come below $100.

I need 1 ticket and I will be waiting for prices to drop and I truly believe they will. However if someone offered me 1 ticket I would be more than happy to pay for someone's risk....to a certain point.

As for prices I bought tickets the first year that cost me $160 each when the cost was about $38 but someone had to take the risk to buy them before NDSU was in or they capitalized on the market.

I have also had years 2 through 4 where I bought them in August at $38 and sold them for $75. All parties were happy.

To me the doubling of the price was to pay for my risk of buying tickets early.

However my thoughts on tickets have changed and now realize that buying tickets and selling them higher isn't for me anymore.

POD or anyone else on here if I come across tickets I will let you know ASAP.

DeweyYou are the man, I mean, I expect to pay three figures, not a problem with that but $350 for SRO is off the charts dumb. Every year I have been there, there have been tickets for sale in the tailgating lot, I lost my ticket one year and bought another one for $10 right before the game started. this game has a different feel and the fact that there are fewer seats in this venue than before is going to make this interesting.

cx500d
December 23rd, 2017, 07:47 AM
I have been trying on Vivid Seats, Stubhub, Craig's List and a few others, I have not seen tickets anywhere that low. I am too dumb to use Flash Seats for some reason plus I couldn't find any tickets to that game on there.

In flash seats, click the buy tab at the top, then under teams and venue's choose NCAA football, and the only game that should show up is the FCS championship.

POD Knows
December 23rd, 2017, 08:07 AM
In flash seats, click the buy tab at the top, then under teams and venue's choose NCAA football, and the only game that should show up is the FCS championship.Yea, I can see tickets there, I didn't see the set for $150 for some reason, there are a couple singles for $275 but the prices on there are about the same as Vivid Seat. I set up an account on Flash Seats a while ago, before the EWU game and when I try and set up my credit card in there, it states it is in use by another member, which is interesting. I might have setup an account years ago in there with a different email address and forgot I had done it.

Gil Dobie
December 23rd, 2017, 09:01 AM

Dewey

For me, I set the allotment day as my decision day. If I got tickets, I would go, otherwise, no big deal. Been a season ticket holder for 19 years, been going to Bison games for 39 years. Got hooked on the Bison as a younster, when they beat Montana in 1969, 30-3, for National Champions. Seen a lot of great Bison football, just read the Ed Kolpack book to see my similar memories. I have no problem watching the game on TV with family. Just getting my 2 year old grandson into Bison football now.

Southern Bison
December 23rd, 2017, 09:27 AM
Our tickets & wristbands arrived yesterday! Giggity!

BisonFan02
December 23rd, 2017, 10:57 AM
What ranking would you have to have to get part of the NDSU allotment?

Probably a healthy 600-700 spots higher.....and to get there would buy alot of overpriced Frisco tickets.

NDSUtk
December 23rd, 2017, 11:38 AM
What ranking would you have to have to get part of the NDSU allotment?Estimates are around #1200 give or take 75 spots.

Bisonoline
December 23rd, 2017, 11:44 AM
Maybe, maybe not but I think I am out this year.

You can bet somebody on BV will have tix for sale because plans have changed.

TheKingpin28
December 23rd, 2017, 03:48 PM
Lucky 13s was a success. It was good meeting cx500d and seeing Dewey again.

Hail The Bison!

POD Knows
December 23rd, 2017, 07:38 PM
You can bet somebody on BV will have tix for sale because plans have changed.Yea, we will see, they are probably already on the secondary market at $500.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 23rd, 2017, 09:42 PM
Got my TMer allotment of 4 tickets. Not to hard to find a home for my extras.

This is going to be awesome. Get to see #6!!

GO BISON

Bisonoline
December 23rd, 2017, 10:03 PM

GO BISON

Stop by our tailgate.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 24th, 2017, 06:58 AM
Stop by our tailgate.

Wouldn't miss it!!

xthumbsupx

POD Knows
December 24th, 2017, 07:29 AM

GO BISONGot any extra tickets:D

Professor Chaos
December 24th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Here's the link: https://fcs.flashseats.com/default.aspx?pid=18&ec=9000000000021990&ss=47

You can also put in a bid on tickets and the seller can choose whether to accept or not. Be warned though that they fee the **** out of you. Expect to add at least $20 to any bid/listed price on there. Nothing like the NCAA double dipping on "convenience" fees for these resold tickets...

POD Knows
December 24th, 2017, 07:39 AM
Here's the link: https://fcs.flashseats.com/default.aspx?pid=18&ec=9000000000021990&ss=47

You can also put in a bid on tickets and the seller can choose whether to accept or not. Be warned though that they fee the **** out of you. Expect to add at least $20 to any bid/listed price on there. Nothing like the NCAA double dipping on "convenience" fees for these resold tickets...Thanks Chaos, I have used Flash Seats before, my post on this subject was bad originally, I can see the tickets that are available, I just couldn't find the ones you said went for $150. Most of the tickets on there are about the same $$ as the ones on Vivid Seats and elsewhere. Every once in a while a single will pop up for $150 to $200. I would actually prefer SRO, I guess those come out in a few days.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 24th, 2017, 07:42 AM
Got any extra tickets:D

Guy that sits behind me snatched them as soon as I said...."just me going to the game"....:D

POD Knows
December 24th, 2017, 07:47 AM
Guy that sits behind me snatched them as soon as I said...."just me going to the game"....:DWe missed the TM cut-off by a about 600 spots, I need to get more TM points. If I don't get tickets, we might go anyway.

Professor Chaos
December 24th, 2017, 07:50 AM
Thanks Chaos, I have used Flash Seats before, my post on this subject was bad originally, I can see the tickets that are available, I just couldn't find the ones you said went for $150. Most of the tickets on there are about the same $$ as the ones on Vivid Seats and elsewhere. Every once in a while a single will pop up for $150 to $200. I would actually prefer SRO, I guess those come out in a few days.
Nice thing about flash seats is they show recently sold prices so you can get an idea of where the market is going. Some of the sellers are also well aware how outrageous their asking prices are. I saw one group of 4 tickets listed last week for $1000 each and the seller accepted a bid for $250 each on them.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 24th, 2017, 07:53 AM
We missed the TM cut-off by a about 600 spots, I need to get more TM points. If I don't get tickets, we might go anyway.

I've have noticed people selling them before each game in the past. If mine come available for some reason I will PM you.

POD Knows
December 24th, 2017, 07:55 AM
Nice thing about flash seats is they show recently sold prices so you can get an idea of where the market is going. Some of the sellers are also well aware how outrageous their asking prices are. I saw one group of 4 tickets listed last week for $1000 each and the seller accepted a bid for $250 each on them.I think I am right on this but is JMU on the west side of the stadium?

Professor Chaos
December 24th, 2017, 07:57 AM
I think I am right on this but is JMU on the west side of the stadium?
Yep

POD Knows
December 24th, 2017, 08:12 AM
I've have noticed people selling them before each game in the past. If mine come available for some reason I will PM you.Every year I have been there, which is 4 times, I have seen people seeing tx in the tailgate lot, it is going to be a different crowd this year and with the reduction in actual seats in that place, I think it is going to be real tough to buy on site the day of the game. If SDSU had beaten JMU, tickets would be $100 now.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 24th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Every year I have been there, which is 4 times, I have seen people seeing tx in the tailgate lot, it is going to be a different crowd this year and with the reduction in actual seats in that place, I think it is going to be real tough to buy on site the day of the game. If SDSU had beaten JMU, tickets would be $100 now.

Ya, JMU will travel well.

xlolx

SDSU's attendance would have been a joke.

NDSUtk
December 24th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Got any extra tickets:DHow many are you looking for? We have a large group with 24 so still sorting out if we have extras.

dewey
December 24th, 2017, 10:11 AM
How many are you looking for? We have a large group with 24 so still sorting out if we have extras.

If you have 1 I would be happy to buy it from you (we can discuss amount).

Dewey

cx500d
December 24th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Lucky 13s was a success. It was good meeting cx500d and seeing Dewey again.

Hail The Bison!

I did confirm the rumor about Kingpin.....He does have a flip phone.

POD Knows
December 24th, 2017, 12:57 PM
How many are you looking for? We have a large group with 24 so still sorting out if we have extras.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TapatalkJust 2, thanks

dewey
December 24th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Just 2, thanks

http://mcfeely.areavoices.com/2017/12/24/standing-room-only-tickets-will-be-sold-to-fcs-title-game/

Have patience young grasshopper:D

Dewey

TheKingpin28
December 24th, 2017, 04:17 PM
I did confirm the rumor about Kingpin.....He does have a flip phone.

I wasn't joking. My phone is old school, just like Frank The Tank.

dewey
December 24th, 2017, 10:38 PM
I am now good for tickets.

We still need to find 2 for POD Knows so him and the wifey can drive down in their motorhome :D

Dewey

Southern Bison
December 24th, 2017, 11:50 PM
I wasn't joking. My phone is old school, just like Frank The Tank.There was a Frank the Tank in my old fire dept...I inherited his turnout gear because it "shrunk" on him!

POD Knows
December 25th, 2017, 09:00 AM
http://mcfeely.areavoices.com/2017/12/24/standing-room-only-tickets-will-be-sold-to-fcs-title-game/

Have patience young grasshopper:D

DeweyPatience and I seldom cross paths, it is a character flaw on my part.

TheKingpin28
December 25th, 2017, 09:55 AM
There was a Frank the Tank in my old fire dept...I inherited his turnout gear because it "shrunk" on him!

Frank The Tank is a legend. Everyone knows a Frank The Tank. What size is your Frank The Tank.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 25th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Frank The Tank is a legend. Everyone knows a Frank The Tank. What size is your Frank The Tank.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26843&stc=1

Gil Dobie
December 25th, 2017, 11:10 AM
I wasn't joking. My phone is old school, just like Frank The Tank.

Careful, you could get arrested in Minneapolis carrying a flip-phone. ;)

TheKingpin28
December 25th, 2017, 11:19 AM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26843&stc=1

Earmuffs!

Careful, you could get arrested in Minneapolis carrying a flip-phone. ;)

Starting Tuesday, I will no longer be a card carrying flip-phone member. However, I see what you did there.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 26th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Found out where I am sitting from my TMs tickets:

Section 124
Row 17
Seats 21-24

Looks like around the 10-20 yard line.

Thunderstruck
December 26th, 2017, 08:57 PM
I'll be in Frisco with a group of 4. If we cant find tickets, reasonably priced, Wild Pitch or Tight Ends is where I'll enjoy #6.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 26th, 2017, 09:01 PM
I'll be in Frisco with a group of 4. If we cant find tickets, reasonably priced, Wild Pitch or Tight Ends is where I'll enjoy #6.

Both places will be packed with Bison fans...xthumbsupx

Bisonator
December 27th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Won't be able to make this year. Hope all of you going a safe and fun trip!

BisonFan02
December 27th, 2017, 10:24 AM
I'm officially out. Spent the "Frisco fund" on car resto parts.

POD Knows
December 27th, 2017, 11:39 AM
I am out too. Will watch it on TV

Southern Bison
December 27th, 2017, 11:43 AM
I'm officially out. Spent the "Frisco fund" on car resto parts.
I am out too. Will watch it on TVSo much for meeting the Sebring family in Frisco. I guess I should've called for an AGS meeting in Fargo yesterday when I was up there.

BisonFan02
December 27th, 2017, 12:12 PM

PARTY AT THE GOAT HOUSE!!!!!! xlolx

deez_na
December 27th, 2017, 01:49 PM
I got some tickets just the other day so I'll be making my way back south. Anybody have a couple extra tickets for sale? I have some relatives looking for some. Just shoot me a message if anybody knows of some. Thanks. Go Bison!

NDSUtk
December 27th, 2017, 01:53 PM
I got some tickets just the other day so I'll be making my way back south. Anybody have a couple extra tickets for sale? I have some relatives looking for some. Just shoot me a message if anybody knows of some. Thanks. Go Bison!Prices are starting to come down on the exchange. The lowest three have all dropped their prices as the time has went by. They are still too high but it'll only plummet more as this week goes on.

PS: You're not Hagen by chance are you? Knew a guy in high school we used to call Deez na

deez_na
December 27th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Prices are starting to come down on the exchange. The lowest three have all dropped their prices as the time has went by. They are still too high but it'll only plummet more as this week goes on.

PS: You're not Hagen by chance are you? Knew a guy in high school we used to call Deez na

haha, it is me. My cousin and uncle were thinking of going so I said i'd glance around quick but probably tell them to just check online themselves at this point. I'm going to assume you are T. K. that makes it on tv on espn alot?

NDSUtk
December 27th, 2017, 03:02 PM
haha, it is me. My cousin and uncle were thinking of going so I said i'd glance around quick but probably tell them to just check online themselves at this point. I'm going to assume you are T. K. that makes it on tv on espn alot?Nice you got it!! Good to see you on here. I'll keep my ears open for more tickets. I've hooked up a few other friends this year so if I hear of more, I'll shoot you a Facebook message.

deez_na
December 27th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Nice you got it!! Good to see you on here. I'll keep my ears open for more tickets. I've hooked up a few other friends this year so if I hear of more, I'll shoot you a Facebook message.

Sounds great, I appreciate it. Good seeing you on here too.

Bisonoline
December 27th, 2017, 03:46 PM
haha, it is me. My cousin and uncle were thinking of going so I said i'd glance around quick but probably tell them to just check online themselves at this point. I'm going to assume you are T. K. that makes it on tv on espn alot?

You think he is Tatanka?

deez_na
December 27th, 2017, 04:25 PM
You think he is Tatanka?
lol.

caribbeanhen
December 27th, 2017, 07:01 PM

http://www.inforum.com/sports/4379789-update-standing-room-only-tickets-fcs-title-game-go-sale-jan-2-65?amp&__twitter_impression=true

I guess this is old news

TheRevSFA
December 27th, 2017, 08:47 PM

Well if POD isn’t going, then there is no point

Twentysix
December 27th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Looking for 2 Tix that are between the 5s at a reasonable price. I'm fine being gouged, just not $600 lol.

BisonFan02
December 27th, 2017, 11:33 PM

There's only one thing left to do.

Bisonoline
December 28th, 2017, 12:32 AM

Thats gotta be what? 10 less breakfast burritos I need to order?

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 28th, 2017, 06:59 AM

No go on SRO tickets for you?

POD Knows
December 28th, 2017, 08:04 AM
So much for meeting the Sebring family in Frisco. I guess I should've called for an AGS meeting in Fargo yesterday when I was up there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkYou should have, I was in Fargo.

POD Knows
December 28th, 2017, 08:08 AM
Thats gotta be what? 10 less breakfast burritos I need to order?I am having big time remorse now about the decision, it gets complicated with the wife's work, I can pretty much take off whenever I want but the misses needed lots of lead time on booking time off, that window has passed. I know I am going to regret not going but it is what it is.

POD Knows
December 28th, 2017, 08:12 AM
No go on SRO tickets for you?No, it was more the lead time required to lock down vacation for the wife, that ship has sailed. I also noticed on Flash Seats that somebody just dumped 4 tickets for $80 each.

Bisonator
December 28th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Does the wife ever let you off the leash? Just askin.....:D

POD Knows
December 28th, 2017, 08:23 AM
Does the wife ever let you off the leash? Just askin.....:DYou talking to me? Actually she does, I went to the first three natty's with a bunch of smelly guys, her and I went to the NDSU/JSU game the last time.

TheRevSFA
December 28th, 2017, 08:26 AM
Thats gotta be what? 10 less breakfast burritos I need to order?

TheRevSFA
December 28th, 2017, 08:28 AM
There's only one thing left to do.

Win the whole ****ing thing?

Twentysix
December 28th, 2017, 08:50 AM
No, it was more the lead time required to lock down vacation for the wife, that ship has sailed. I also noticed on Flash Seats that somebody just dumped 4 tickets for $80 each.If you read the notes they were looking for a trade not intending to sell. I think they ****ed themselves out of tickets, unless you can renege on a sale.