PDA

View Full Version : New National Champ

clawman
December 9th, 2017, 08:35 AM
Will there be a new National Champion this year?
Yes
No

cx500d
December 9th, 2017, 08:36 AM
why don't you do a poll?

katss07
December 9th, 2017, 08:46 AM
JMU still has a good chance, but I think another team is going to win it this season. Maybe NDSU or SDSU or SHSU or Wofford.

Daytripper
December 9th, 2017, 08:51 AM
I think every team left can win it.

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 9th, 2017, 09:03 AM
Is this asking if someone who has never won it before will win it or is it asking whether or not JMU will win it?

Terry2889
December 9th, 2017, 09:30 AM
I think every team left can win it.

We can't... Seriously

jadmt
December 9th, 2017, 09:36 AM
I think so and looking ahead to next year for sure as Bobby Haulk is back and so is Griz nation LOL> Some say that everybody should just forfeit and give this years trophy to BH already. LOL.

NDSU has the best shot right now.

Prime Power
December 9th, 2017, 09:41 AM
"No Idea" should be an option.

Daytripper
December 9th, 2017, 09:49 AM
We can't... Seriously

Other teams can't win if they can't score.

Terry2889
December 9th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Other teams can't win if they can't score.

Day our recent run is miraculous. Our defense has been outstanding, but with little to no offensive output to support it they have zero room for error. You can't count on the defense to bail you out every time. SDSU's offense looks very well balanced from what I've seen and although I think we match up well with them, they have some individuals (Especially their TE!) that will compensate for our schematic advantage with physical ability. I think we'll keep it close but SDSU will pull away. Wish we had Tim Cramsey back on our staff. He seems to be doing a great job for you guys!

ST_Lawson
December 9th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Is this asking if someone who has never won it before will win it or is it asking whether or not JMU will win it?

Right...needs a bit of clarification. By "new" do they mean someone other than the defending national champions (JMU)...or do they mean new like someone who hasn't won it before or at least hasn't won it recently (someone other than JMU or NDSU)?

I'm going to go with no (in answer to the second possibility) on this because the most likely scenarios the way I see it are: NDSU dominates all the way to the championship game, and JMU uses last night's game as motivation and they really step up next weekend.

Personally, if NDSU doesn't win it though...I'd really love to see Kennesaw State win it. New team, great defense, turnover plank. Also, I like their logo. It won't be easy trying to stop SHSU's offense or taking down the Bison (which is what they'd have to do to even get there), but I think it'd be kinda fun to see.

CvilleDuke
December 9th, 2017, 02:17 PM
No.

Twentysix
December 9th, 2017, 02:32 PM
NDSU or SDSU will win the championship.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

X-Factor
December 9th, 2017, 02:33 PM
There are only 3 teams with any real shot at winning the title this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christiank22
December 9th, 2017, 03:03 PM
NDSU or SDSU will win the championship.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using TapatalkUgh the thought of SDSU winning makes me ill...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Winterborn
December 9th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Ugh the thought of SDSU winning makes me ill...

If they do, it might help out their chance of selling tickets.

TheKingpin28
December 9th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Ugh the thought of SDSU winning makes me ill...

I would never hear the end of it at work.

cx500d
December 9th, 2017, 04:09 PM
If its not NDSU, I would get behind SDSU. If we don't get in this year, I'll go to the Frisco game and wear SDSU gear (borrowed of course, maybe from Rabid Rabbit since he's not to far from me).

igo4uni
December 9th, 2017, 04:10 PM
We can't... Seriously

such honesty!

clawman
December 9th, 2017, 08:12 PM
MVFC finals

JSUSoutherner
December 9th, 2017, 08:15 PM
I mean if you consider North Dakota State "new" because they didn't win last year, then yeah.

Reign of Terrier
December 9th, 2017, 08:16 PM
I said no because either JMU will win it or NDSU will win it and I don't think either of those are really that new

mmiller_34
December 9th, 2017, 08:54 PM
JMU will win.

RabidRabbit
December 10th, 2017, 09:14 AM
If its not NDSU, I would get behind SDSU. If we don't get in this year, I'll go to the Frisco game and wear SDSU gear (borrowed of course, maybe from Rabid Rabbit since he's not to far from me).

It’ll be available. Likewise if JMU is defending, I may need some Bison threads. When I get back from my extending Austin trip, need an AGS run to my Justin local brewery, The Rabbithole.

PJManley
December 10th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Yes

Ivytalk
December 12th, 2017, 02:52 PM
I mean if you consider North Dakota State "new" because they didn't win last year, then yeah.
That’s my view as well.

BEAR
December 12th, 2017, 09:38 PM
I think SDSU will win it.

cx500d
December 12th, 2017, 10:21 PM
It’ll be available. Likewise if JMU is defending, I may need some Bison threads. When I get back from my extending Austin trip, need an AGS run to my Justin local brewery, The Rabbithole.

I have some bison threads/ball caps, but we bring down the whole university bookstore to Frisco if we make it. Assume you all might do something similar.

BNATION
December 13th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Yesssssss.......