Discuss.

Professor Chaos
December 4th, 2017, 06:55 PM
JMU (-11) v. Weber State
NDSU (-20.5) v. Wofford
SDSU (-18) v. UNH
SHSU (-1) v. Kennesaw St.

Discuss.
I think the NDSU line actually opened at -24.5 so that should say something about where the money is coming in from. Kennesaw was also a 2 point favorite earlier today so that line is moving in SHSU's favor as well.

ksu_owls
December 4th, 2017, 06:56 PM
JMU (-11) v. Weber State
NDSU (-20.5) v. Wofford
SDSU (-18) v. UNH

Discuss.

If I was a betting man...

JMU -11
Wofford +20.5
SDSU -18
KSU +1

cx500d
December 4th, 2017, 06:58 PM
I think the NDSU line actually opened at -24.5 so that should say something about where the money is coming in from. Kennesaw was also a 2 point favorite earlier today so that line is moving in SHSU's favor as well.

No way we have an offense that can open up a lead like that against Wofford. We will be blessed if we have a 7 point win.

Professor Chaos
December 4th, 2017, 07:02 PM
No way we have an offense that can open up a lead like that against Wofford. We will be blessed if we have a 7 point win.
I'd tend to think the same thing but after rewatching the San Diego game one thing that surprised me was when they pointed it out that NDSU led the FCS in point differential (now at +27.4). NDSU has the #2 scoring offense at 38.9 ppg and the #2 scoring defense at 11.5 ppg. That's pretty impressive for a team that's played a top 10 SOS in the FCS.

footballer23
December 4th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Yeah, I'd highly doubt we cover... 7-10 is probably way more realistic.

Daytripper
December 4th, 2017, 07:07 PM
JMU (-11) v. Weber State
NDSU (-20.5) v. Wofford
SDSU (-18) v. UNH

Discuss.

I say all the favorites win but only SHSU covers the spread. All close games.

cx500d
December 4th, 2017, 07:08 PM
I'd tend to think the same thing but after rewatching the San Diego game one thing that surprised me was when they pointed it out that NDSU led the FCS in point differential (now at +27.4). NDSU has the #2 scoring offense at 38.9 ppg and the #2 scoring defense at 11.5 ppg. That's pretty impressive for a team that's played a top 10 SOS in the FCS.

Padded in large part by the cupcakes we played

- - - Updated - - -

seriously, 1 point spread? Thats bold talking!

Daytripper
December 4th, 2017, 07:10 PM

- - - Updated - - -

seriously, 1 point spread? Thats bold talking!

Obviously, but i had to pick a winner.

Professor Chaos
December 4th, 2017, 07:14 PM
They played a lot of good teams too. Like I said their SOS was among the best in the country. #12 according to Massey and #14 according to Sagarin even with those cupcakes.

Even taking away the 128 points they scored on MVSU and RMU they'd be at 33.9 ppg on the season which would be 17th in the nation.

ksu_owls
December 4th, 2017, 07:19 PM

The O/U I see online is at 64 for SHSU v. KSU. I'm still taking KSU +1 but not sure about points total.

Daytripper
December 4th, 2017, 07:25 PM
The O/U I see online is at 64 for SHSU v. KSU. I'm still taking KSU +1 but not sure about points total.

Rule: Always take the over in a SHSU game. All offense, no defense.

ksu_owls
December 4th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Rule: Always take the over in a SHSU game. All offense, no defense.

That's assuming KSU's defense will allow that many points. I'm pretty sure both teams will score, just not sure how much and if TOP for KSU will heavily impact total points.

Katfan
December 4th, 2017, 08:11 PM
That's assuming KSU's defense will allow that many points. I'm pretty sure both teams will score, just not sure how much and if TOP for KSU will heavily impact total points.
Take the over.

footballer23
December 7th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Take the over.
5 Dimes has it up to 65 now. Buckle your seatbelts!

Professor Chaos
December 7th, 2017, 04:35 PM
NDSU line back up to -22.5. I guess there's a lot of money coming in on the Bison... can't say I understand why given how low possession of a game it'll be and how tough it'll be to shut down Wofford's unique offense.

footballer23
December 7th, 2017, 04:50 PM
I agree... I feel like NDSU would need a pretty fast start (quick TD + turnover) and hope the defense does their job to cover that spread.

ST_Lawson
December 7th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Agreed, every prediction site I've seen is saying Bison win by like 25...36ish to 8ish, but my guess is much closer to 12-15 point NDSU win. My preview article will go up tomorrow, btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk