PDA

View Full Version : 1st Round TV Schedule

footballer23
November 22nd, 2017, 09:31 PM
For anyone with Directv and not wanting to stream the games via ESPN3.com, simply add the Sports Pack, here are the channel numbers for this weekend's games:

Furman @ Elon: Channel 790
Lehigh @ Stony Brook: Channel 793
Central Connecticut State @ New Hampshire: Channel 794
Samford @ Kennesaw State: Channel 795
Western Illinois @ Weber State: Channel 788
South Dakota @ Nicholls State: Channel 789
Monmouth @ Northern Iowa: Channel 790
San Diego @ Northern Arizona: Channel 788

Enjoy!

igo4uni
November 22nd, 2017, 09:38 PM
i plug my google chromecast into my big screen and stream the games from my ipad.

just curious though, how much for the sports pack? can you add it just for Saturday??

footballer23
November 22nd, 2017, 10:23 PM
i plug my google chromecast into my big screen and stream the games from my ipad.

just curious though, how much for the sports pack? can you add it just for Saturday??

$13.99 per month. You can add it for a month and take it off.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2017, 01:23 AM

As 23 pointed out, completely worth it and you get a few other channels as well but the sports pack is great for the FCS fan. I added it in like week 3 and have recorded and seen a ton of CAA, a few Ivy, a lot of SLC, and a lot of MVFC.

ASU33
November 23rd, 2017, 07:11 AM
ESPN3 will be my friend on Saturday

veinup
November 23rd, 2017, 03:49 PM
am i losing my mind, or are there normally friday games..?

JSUSoutherner
November 23rd, 2017, 03:53 PM
Only in the quarters and semis, I think.

Bisonoline
November 23rd, 2017, 03:55 PM
As 23 pointed out, completely worth it and you get a few other channels as well but the sports pack is great for the FCS fan. I added it in like week 3 and have recorded and seen a ton of CAA, a few Ivy, a lot of SLC, and a lot of MVFC.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS!!!!!!!!

MR. CHICKEN
November 23rd, 2017, 06:00 PM

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26597&stc=1............IN ROUND ONE....UH PLAYOFFS........NOVEMBER 23rd....2003.....UH FRIDAY.......DELAWARE BEAT DELAWARE STATE...44-7....IN HISTORIC....FIRST EVERAH MEETIN'....UH BOTH IN-STATE SKOOLS.............EVERAH-ONE ON DUH BOARD...CHIDED...HEN FANS....CALLED US CHICKEN...'CAUSE WE HAD NEVERAH PLAYED 'EM.........NOW YOUSE....BERATE US....'CAUSE WE DO.....xconfusedxxdontknowxxsighxxdontknowxxconfus edx.......BRAWK!

MR. CHICKEN
November 24th, 2017, 07:52 AM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26599&stc=1............DEL STATE.....WOOD....WAFFLE....MARS HILL.......WELL....UH...ER...UMM....MAYBE......xdo ntknowx......AWK!

mmiller_34
November 24th, 2017, 07:01 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26597&stc=1............IN ROUND ONE....UH PLAYOFFS........NOVEMBER 23rd....2003.....UH FRIDAY.......DELAWARE BEAT DELAWARE STATE...44-7....IN HISTORIC....FIRST EVERAH MEETIN'....UH BOTH IN-STATE SKOOLS.............EVERAH-ONE ON DUH BOARD...CHIDED...HEN FANS....CALLED US CHICKEN...'CAUSE WE HAD NEVERAH PLAYED 'EM.........NOW YOUSE....BERATE US....'CAUSE WE DO.....xconfusedxxdontknowxxsighxxdontknowxxconfus edx.......BRAWK!

It never ceases to amaze me how clearly I can understand all your posts.