PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee State player kicked off team and expelled for punching coach

PantherRob82
November 13th, 2017, 06:02 PM
I didn’t see this anywhere. Pretty crazy.

http://thespun.com/news/tennessee-state-football-player-punches-coach-in-face-gets-expelled

JayJ79
November 13th, 2017, 06:11 PM
crazy indeed.
I wouldn't be surprised if charges were filed.

TTUEagles
November 13th, 2017, 06:31 PM
I'm sorry to say I'm surprised, yet proud that the school expelled this player...

jmufan
November 13th, 2017, 06:36 PM
So who helped the coach afterward because that video show another coach backing up while he was bring punched and others standing watching.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

ASU33
November 13th, 2017, 06:46 PM
I'm I the only one that shocked by the lack of reaction by everyone on the sidelines once this happened?

Schism55
November 13th, 2017, 06:52 PM
crazy indeed.
I wouldn't be surprised if charges were filed.
He absolutely should be charged.
Kind of a blind side cheap shot too, no?

TheKingpin28
November 13th, 2017, 07:02 PM
This guy should be looking at jail time.

Evolution Prime
November 13th, 2017, 07:02 PM
I hope that kid never plays sports ever again.

WestCoastAggie
November 13th, 2017, 07:06 PM
https://twitter.com/Tennessean/status/930209000859115520

JSUSoutherner
November 13th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Well I guess that answers the question of why TSU is underperforming this year.

Nickels
November 13th, 2017, 07:30 PM
I'm I the only one that shocked by the lack of reaction by everyone on the sidelines once this happened?
Nope...We shouldnt be surprised though. 2017 is full of timid beta males.

Bisonoline
November 13th, 2017, 07:46 PM

I couldnt believe it.

TheRevSFA
November 13th, 2017, 08:39 PM
I hope that kid never plays sports ever again.

Im sure YSU will let him walk on

GAD
November 13th, 2017, 09:50 PM
I hope that coach is ok

PAllen
November 14th, 2017, 06:16 AM
Yeah nice team atmosphere. How was there nobody immediately putting the puncher in a bear hug?

PantherRob82
November 14th, 2017, 06:21 AM
I feel like there has to be more to the story. It seems like Tennessee state would have done their due diligence before kicking Him off the team and expelling him from school. I’m curious if there is a longer video or more to come out for details.

Bison56
November 14th, 2017, 06:26 AM

Thinking the same thing, but that's how people react now. Just go on You Tube and watch 1000000000000000000000000 of vids of people just watching people abuse each other. Humans are evolving though. xdrunkyx

Panther88
November 14th, 2017, 06:49 AM
What’s the problem? Coach will know in the future not to invade a bigger/stronger male’s personal space. Take notes, weaklings lol. :D

Cocky
November 14th, 2017, 07:07 AM
What’s the problem? Coach will know in the future not to invade a bigger/stronger male’s personal space. Take notes, weaklings lol. :D

Yeah, that coach should have known his place on the team.

SCPALADIN
November 14th, 2017, 07:19 AM
...nothing beats tying up and robbing your coach at gunpoint.

http://www.live5news.com/story/14293880/suspects-in-plot-to-rob-citadel-coach-to-be-sentenced

POD Knows
November 14th, 2017, 07:56 AM
What’s the problem? Coach will know in the future not to invade a bigger/stronger male’s personal space. Take notes, weaklings lol. :DOr he will grows eyes on the back of his head so he can spot the cowards that walk up behind him and try and clock him.

JayJ79
November 14th, 2017, 08:35 AM
Thinking the same thing, but that's how people react now. Just go on You Tube and watch 1000000000000000000000000 of vids of people just watching people abuse each other. Humans are evolving though. xdrunkyx
humans throughout their history have made violence a spectator sport.
Fight breaks out in the schoolyard, everybody circles up to watch.
building the frickin roman coliseum to watch slaves be forced to kill each other
boxing/MMA

Panther88
November 14th, 2017, 08:35 AM
Or he will grows eyes on the back of his head so he can spot the cowards that walk up behind him and try and clock him.

Mutual respect is a mf’er. Cross that line.... pow!

JayJ79
November 14th, 2017, 08:37 AM
I feel like there has to be more to the story. It seems like Tennessee state would have done their due diligence before kicking Him off the team and expelling him from school. I’m curious if there is a longer video or more to come out for details.
either there is more to the story (previous tension between that (now former) player and coach, or that kid is a psycho.
Or both.

Panther88
November 14th, 2017, 08:38 AM
Yeah, that coach should have known his place on the team.

Got in the wrong dude’s face at the right time.

Replicate it and let us know your results. :D tee-hee-hee-hee

POD Knows
November 14th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Mutual respect is a mf’er. Cross that line.... pow!Why don't you share your insider information on this topic rather than being a cryptic prick. Your statement doesn't change the fact that he walked up behind the guy and clocked him, he is a coward in my book. Plus he has full pads on, that is like going to a gun fight and one guy is wearing kevlar and the other one isn't.

WileECoyote06
November 14th, 2017, 09:20 AM
Im sure YSU will let him walk on

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/897/718/c5f.gif

Cocky
November 14th, 2017, 09:41 AM
Got in the wrong dude’s face at the right time.

Replicate it and let us know your results. :D tee-hee-hee-hee

No face was involved. As stated earlier he is a coward attacking from behind.

clenz
November 14th, 2017, 10:25 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/897/718/c5f.gif
Illinois State won't be far behind.

ASU33
November 14th, 2017, 01:30 PM
This is just a microcosm into TSU's season this year

Panther88
November 14th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Why don't you share your insider information on this topic rather than being a cryptic prick. Your statement doesn't change the fact that he walked up behind the guy and clocked him, he is a coward in my book. Plus he has full pads on, that is like going to a gun fight and one guy is wearing kevlar and the other one isn't.

Your fingers/voice broken? Why don't you call TnSU and ask? Damn.

Silenoz
November 14th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Mutual respect is a mf’er. Cross that line.... pow!

You know what else is a mf'er? Losing your scholarship and enrollment and being charged with a felony

Hope it was worth it

POD Knows
November 14th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Your fingers/voice broken? Why don't you call TnSU and ask? Damn.Why the hell should I, you were the one defending the kid because some MOFO got in his face and got what he deserved, that implied inside knowledge, but why would I expect that from the biggest troll on the site.

Panther88
November 14th, 2017, 04:51 PM
You know what else is a mf'er? Losing your scholarship and enrollment and being charged with a felony

Hope it was worth it

Yeh, that's not worth it. But, pride coupled w/ a lot of testosterone is a mf'er.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the hell should I, you were the one defending the kid because some MOFO got in his face and got what he deserved, that implied inside knowledge, but why would I expect that from the biggest troll on the site.

TTYHPOMF. Damn. smgdh

POD Knows
November 14th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Yeh, that's not worth it. But, pride coupled w/ a lot of testosterone is a mf'er.

- - - Updated - - -

TTYHPOMF. Damn. smgdhDon't shake it too hard, something might fall out,

Bisonoline
November 14th, 2017, 08:21 PM

- - - Updated - - -

TTYHPOMF. Damn. smgdh

Thats called ignorance and a lack of discipline. Not to mention cowardly. Why you wallow in such behavior is strange.

cx500d
November 14th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Thats called ignorance and a lack of discipline. Not to mention cowardly. Why you wallow in such behavior is strange.

He does it here with every post...

Panther88
November 14th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Cowardly is sitting in a high rise and plucking innocent folks off w/ a fully-auto or driving an automo in an innocent crowd murdering folks. I agree to an extent w/ a small lack of discipline but if you really want to see how that works, invade an alpha male’s personal space and see what that gets you.

You need to revisit your understanding, if not, put your theory to the test. Also, tell your robin to stop wiping your ass when you speak, batman. It’s soooooo... unmanly and very very very very very weak.

Bisonoline
November 14th, 2017, 11:09 PM
Cowardly is sitting in a high rise and plucking innocent folks off w/ a fully-auto or driving an automo in an innocent crowd murdering folks. I agree to an extent w/ a small lack of discipline but if you really want to see how that works, invade an alpha male’s personal space and see what that gets you.

You need to revisit your understanding, if not, put your theory to the test. Also, tell your robin to stop wiping your ass when you speak, batman. It’s soooooo... unmanly and very very very very very weak.

You looking for some moral equivalency for his bad behavior? Hes a coward plain and simple for sucker punching the coach. Has nothing to do with your alpha male bs. Its nothing more than cowardly , ignorant, undisciplined behavior. Of course from your posting I can see you admire that type behavior. Your ilk usually does.

Herder
November 15th, 2017, 02:05 AM
Isn’t anyone else interested in what the coach had to have said to the kid to get that reaction? Had to have been something pretty bad to get that reaction, and for the others standing there not to come to his immediate defense.

certainly no excuse, but might have been a Little karma for the coach too for his words.

Bison56
November 15th, 2017, 07:45 AM

He just comes on here when he isn't getting enough attention at home.

Panther88
November 15th, 2017, 08:47 AM
You looking for some moral equivalency for his bad behavior? Hes a coward plain and simple for sucker punching the coach. Has nothing to do with your alpha male bs. Its nothing more than cowardly , ignorant, undisciplined behavior. Of course from your posting I can see you admire that type behavior. Your ilk usually does.

Honestly, you don’t know what the F “I admire” because you don’t know me and I for damned sure would never ever be interested in knowing you or your ilk, gamma. I only stated how alpha males respond when a weak zeta male invades their personal space. Draw your conclusion or better yet, test your side of your theory and invade an alpha’s space thinking you won’t do the horizontal mumbo, sniper driver emeritus.

That frigid canadian air has unleashed more roaches w/ keyboards and wifi, unfortunately... “and the home of tha’....bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbs.” lol

McNeese75
November 15th, 2017, 08:57 AM
Alpha male? I did not know Alpha males resorted to cowardly sucker punches. Sounds more like a chicken **** to me.

clenz
November 15th, 2017, 09:13 AM
Alpha male? I did not know Alpha males resorted to cowardly sucker punches. Sounds more like a chicken **** to me.
This.

An alpha male knows they are the alpha and have no reason to attack those unsuspecting of it. Alpha males don't need to show their dominance because their dominance is known. Alpha doesn't need to show force. It just exudes from him and others know it.

What's funny is a number of people on this site have played college football from the NAIA to the D1 level. There are many of us who have been in lockerrooms with alpha males. A few may have been alpha males themselves. To say that people - especially bisonoline - doesn't understand that is ignorant.

Panther88
November 15th, 2017, 09:57 AM
This.

An alpha male knows they are the alpha and have no reason to attack those unsuspecting of it. Alpha males don't need to show their dominance because their dominance is known. Alpha doesn't need to show force. It just exudes from him and others know it.

What's funny is a number of people on this site have played college football from the NAIA to the D1 level. There are many of us who have been in lockerrooms with alpha males. A few may have been alpha males themselves. To say that people - especially bisonoline - doesn't understand that is ignorant.

My most recent up close example of this is a former dallas cowboy DE (2X super-champ) who I met and befriended during his playing days. Very, very odd gym encounter that brought us together. He and I were out @ a restaurant for lunch on a Sat when some shallow dweeb simply tried to force himself into our conversation/laughter and DEMANDED that he sign an autograph for him. He didn't ask, he DEMANDED. He didn't politely interject himself, he simply BARGED in. I sat quietly as bud rose, all 6'4" and 280+lbs of him, and told him he was being rude and "shoo go away fly." xlolx Dude rambled some ignorance of "hey! i was a season pass holder in irving stadium and you owe me!" w/ a bad attitude. As dude crept closer to bud, I got up and pushed myself between bud and beer belly boy. I faced bud because I KNEW he was about to knock fat boy out. I turned and told dweeb fat boy to go away and motioned for a waiter and manager to control their patron. Dweeb cholesterol master was still on his ignorant level talking loudly drawing attention to himself being led away by manager while I tried to calm bud down so that we could finish our meal and laughter. As we exited the restaurant some 2 hours later, we were approached by a homeless dude asking for change. Bud pulled out a roll of crisp 100s and gave panhandler a bill while telling him something along the lines of "make sure you get a hotel room tonight... you don't need to be sleeping on the streets man." I 635'd W and pondered for a few how a good guy gets labeled for bad after what just occurred.

Panther88
November 15th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Sounds more like an insecure bitch to me, going by all your posts that describes you to a T.
This silly mf'er ^^^^^^ doesn't want to discuss sports/treatment of student-athletes/sports situations; he wants to keyboard warrior xlolx .

I don't keyboard warrior, nerd boy.

clenz
November 15th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Great story...It shows the pro athlete showing the true characteristics of the alpha. He knew what he was. He knew nothing could be done to him. He didn't need to react in that situation.

It is widely accepted there are 3 types of male: Alpha, Beta and Omega. The omega is the beta just with less self confidence and social skills. There is also a 4th pretty widely accepted category..."The Jerk"

http://thepopularman.com/the-alpha-male-beta-male-and-the-jerk/

The Beta Male

The first type of guy is the beta male (Click here for more information (http://thepopularman.com/beta-male-traits-and-characteristics/)). Although the stereotypes of beta males in popular culture may not be totally accurate, they generally hold. The overarching trait of the beta male is passivity or agreeableness. He isn’t forceful, assertive, or a leader. He prefers to follow others, or at least ends up that way. He is the “nice guy” who also finds himself dateless a lot.
At their best, beta males are friendly guys who are easy to get along with. They can often be good fathers, ideal sons, and helpful friends. Since the beta is a “nice guy,” we can apply the common wisdom about “nice guys” to him: he finishes last.
At their worst, beta males can be unmotivated, lacking in passion, needy, and whiny. However, betas aren’t passive robots. Some can be passive-aggressive or even outright aggressive if pushed. They usually lash out at family and friends, not the authority figures they resent.
Beta males are often unpopular with women because they’re bland and lack an edge (it’s the “nice guy” thing). They don’t fit the evolutionary desired leadership traits of provider and protector, so they typically get friend zoned. While it’s true beta males can get girlfriends, they often struggle when they’re younger because the younger women like edgier guys.
Beta males are usually the guys in a social group who blend in. Sometimes their contributions socially are so minor that other people may barely know they are even around. The difference between alpha and beta males in this situation is attention and visibility: betas are usually in the background while the alpha gets credit
The Jerk

The second type of guy is the jerk. These guys can be aggressive, confrontational, and have serious anger problems. They may have some good social skills at times (like charm), but can easily digress into inappropriate behavior and be overly and inappropriately sexual. They are often much more feared than loved. When it comes down to it, jerks are very self-centered, typically insecure (bravado more than confidence) and lack empathy.
Sometimes people think jerks are alpha males. They are not. As I discuss below, a true human alpha male is much different than a dominant bully.
In fact, this is why jerks operate outside the alpha vs. beta discussion. While they can lead, they have insecurities and problems like beta males. Their aggression and need for validation aren’t the traits of true leaders. Jerks are, from my experience, just weak individuals with low self-esteem trying to make up for that by acting aggressive and overcompensating.
At their best, jerks can be charming. They also have a veneer of confidence and power. This is why other men sometimes like them and women typically find them attractive, at least over a boring beta male. However, they rarely maintain the facade of confidence and poise for long. That leads to their worst side: violence (physical and emotional), control, and intimidation.
Jerks can be thought of leaders, but in a negative sense. They often get what they want through verbally and physically abusive tactics. People will do their bidding, but out of resentment or fear.
This is why some of the worst leaders throughout history fit this category, with dictators like Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot fitting the bill. Many of your bosses, managers, CEOs, and others in leadership like to think they’re alpha males when in reality they are just jerks.
The Alpha Male

The third type of guy, the one we believe guys should strive to become, is the alpha male (as truly defined, not the jerk). An alpha is the leader of others, but in a way that inspires and makes others. He’s confident, funny, and relaxed under pressure. Women love him because of his natural charm and confidence. He is the fun, yet decisive boss at work, and guys want to be his friend (and also want to be him, because the social and monetary benefits of being him are significant). He is empathetic and caring, but also has appropriate boundaries, because he understands human nature.
The alpha male, as we define it, is the middle ground between the jerk and the beta male. He has the best of both their traits. It’s why the alpha male tends to be admired in most societies. Whatever you think of their views, Eisenhower, Reagan, Martin Luther King, Jr., Bill Clinton, Buddha, Socrates, and many other male leaders of many philosophies were and are alpha males. They were and are strong, confident, and inspirational, but not aggressive and belligerent. They have led by making life better for other people.

There's also a pretty good 45 minute documentary from Nat Geo on that link talking about alpha males through the animal kingdom.

That TSU player certainly isn't an alpha male. If you want to call him an alpha he is, on a a continuum of alpha male, so far on the jerk/asshole side of it that it's hard to call him an alpha.

POD Knows
November 15th, 2017, 10:09 AM
My most recent up close example of this is a former dallas cowboy DE (2X super-champ) who I met and befriended during his playing days. Very, very odd gym encounter that brought us together. He and I were out @ a restaurant for lunch on a Sat when some shallow dweeb simply tried to force himself into our conversation/laughter and DEMANDED that he sign an autograph for him. He didn't ask, he DEMANDED. He didn't politely interject himself, he simply BARGED in. I sat quietly as bud rose, all 6'4" and 280+lbs of him, and told him he was being rude and "shoo go away fly." xlolx Dude rambled some ignorance of "hey! i was a season pass holder in irving stadium and you owe me!" w/ a bad attitude. As dude crept closer to bud, I got up and pushed myself between bud and beer belly boy. I faced bud because I KNEW he was about to knock fat boy out. I turned and told dweeb fat boy to go away and motioned for a waiter and manager to control their patron. Dweeb cholesterol master was still on his ignorant level talking loudly drawing attention to himself being led away by manager while I tried to calm bud down so that we could finish our meal and laughter. As we exited the restaurant some 2 hours later, we were approached by a homeless dude asking for change. Bud pulled out a roll of crisp 100s and gave panhandler a bill while telling him something along the lines of "make sure you get a hotel room tonight... you don't need to be sleeping on the streets man." I 635'd W and pondered for a few how a good guy gets labeled for bad after what just occurred.There should be a law that exempts people from bitch slapping people that come up and ask for autographs, particularly when you are intruding on somebody to start with. The law could be written were the douche bag asking for the autograph is fair game if he continues to pursue the autograph after being rebuffed the first time. I was in Chicago once on business about 20 years ago and we were in a joint downtown and a pretty famous guy with his wife/girlfriend and another couple were having dinner. This dumbass at our table insisted on going over there to get an autograph, he waddles over there and gets it. I little while later, he was showing it off and bragging about it and one of the guys that was with us, took the autograph, looked at it and dropped it in a glass of water. It was classic. The guy that got the autograph caught a ton of **** from us for awhile after that.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 15th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Honestly, you don’t know what the F “I admire” because you don’t know me and I for damned sure would never ever be interested in knowing you or your ilk, gamma. I only stated how alpha males respond when a weak zeta male invades their personal space. Draw your conclusion or better yet, test your side of your theory and invade an alpha’s space thinking you won’t do the horizontal mumbo, sniper driver emeritus.

That frigid canadian air has unleashed more roaches w/ keyboards and wifi, unfortunately... “and the home of tha’....bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbs.” lol

Come on 88....stuff and responses like this is why you and I had many colorful retorts back and forth. Why do you keep doing it?

Panther88
November 15th, 2017, 10:19 AM
That TSU player certainly isn't an alpha male. If you want to call him an alpha he is, on a a continuum of alpha male, so far on the jerk/asshole side of it that it's hard to call him an alpha.

He's an alpha in the sense of his physical ability. Dude is what... 6'2" ~240lbs (going off memory) of LBer, correct? He's a senior so his football career was over before he punched since TnSU isn't doing well this year and will not receive any post-season bid (pending 5 losses w/ upcoming w/e play). Responding to words of a coach or anyone else w/ physicality, no, that is NOT the correct answer. I've been around far too many of those bordering types where words will set a dude off and have him whopping everyone from the sorriest dweeb to the police. I learned to speak respectfully, peacefully, and w/ no venom (for the most part lol) while in the midst of such dudes. IMHO, they are an idle ticking timebomb simply waiting for the correct ignition source, words, to set them off. Former DE bud, he had a mean streak on the field but he went from 0 to 100 when fat boy barged in on us. I started to tell him to simply sign that dude's paper but I swear his eyes looked like they were turning red and he frowned up something god awfully ugly as he rose from the table. I'm not his childhood lifelong bud so who's to say he wouldn't have whopped me for trying to stop him from beating fat boy.

Panther88
November 15th, 2017, 10:20 AM
There should be a law that exempts people from bitch slapping people that come up and ask for autographs, particularly when you are intruding on somebody to start with. The law could be written were the douche bag asking for the autograph is fair game if he continues to pursue the autograph after being rebuffed the first time. I was in Chicago once on business about 20 years ago and we were in a joint downtown and a pretty famous guy with his wife/girlfriend and another couple were having dinner. This dumbass at our table insisted on going over there to get an autograph, he waddles over there and gets it. I little while later, he was showing it off and bragging about it and one of the guys that was with us, took the autograph, looked at it and dropped it in a glass of water. It was classic. The guy that got the autograph caught a ton of **** from us for awhile after that.

He didn't ask. HE BARGED IN AND DEMANDED. "GIMME YO' AUTO-GRAFFFFF C**********!!!!!!!" That's trifling. Fat boy was inches from doing the horizontal mumbo.

Panther88
November 15th, 2017, 10:25 AM
Come on 88....stuff and responses like this is why you and I had many colorful retorts back and forth. Why do you keep doing it?

Ummmmm.... the roach comment was for your beastiality loving alum '56bison, ps4 keyboard warrior. The first para was for online. He and I have history. He knows what he's dealing w/ on this side of the keyboard.

clenz
November 15th, 2017, 10:37 AM
He's an alpha in the sense of his physical ability. Dude is what... 6'2" ~240lbs (going off memory) of LBer, correct? He's a senior so his football career was over before he punched since TnSU isn't doing well this year and will not receive any post-season bid (pending 5 losses w/ upcoming w/e play). Responding to words of a coach or anyone else w/ physicality, no, that is NOT the correct answer. I've been around far too many of those bordering types where words will set a dude off and have him whopping everyone from the sorriest dweeb to the police. I learned to speak respectfully, peacefully, and w/ no venom (for the most part lol) while in the midst of such dudes. IMHO, they are an idle ticking timebomb simply waiting for the correct ignition source, words, to set them off. Former DE bud, he had a mean streak on the field but he went from 0 to 100 when fat boy barged in on us. I started to tell him to simply sign that dude's paper but I swear his eyes looked like they were turning red and he frowned up something god awfully ugly as he rose from the table. I'm not his childhood lifelong bud so who's to say he wouldn't have whopped me for trying to stop him from beating fat boy.
The thing is physical build doesn't make someone an alpha. It can create the illusion of an alpha to an outsider but being an alpha is so much more about something other than "how big are you".

I guess your definition of an alpha is who is the biggest and strongest. I tend to take the approach that pretty much everyone who has studied "alphaness" that it is more psychological and attitude than physical domination

To each their own I guess

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 15th, 2017, 10:41 AM
The thing is physical build doesn't make someone an alpha. It can create the illusion of an alpha to an outsider but being an alpha is so much more about something other than "how big are you".

I guess your definition of an alpha is who is the biggest and strongest. I tend to take the approach that pretty much everyone who has studied "alphaness" that it is more psychological and attitude than physical domination

To each their own I guess

I know small guys that are smart as heck that are total alphas. I agree that being "big and strong" doesn't make someone an alpha.

100%GRIZ
November 15th, 2017, 10:47 AM
So is this Dude in the Klinker?

woffordgrad94
November 15th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Thug-a-lug-a-lug. Remove him from the team, expel him from the university, and bring up charges on him so that he ends up doing some time. In a nutshell, that’s it.

Bisonoline
November 15th, 2017, 01:38 PM
My most recent up close example of this is a former dallas cowboy DE (2X super-champ) who I met and befriended during his playing days. Very, very odd gym encounter that brought us together. He and I were out @ a restaurant for lunch on a Sat when some shallow dweeb simply tried to force himself into our conversation/laughter and DEMANDED that he sign an autograph for him. He didn't ask, he DEMANDED. He didn't politely interject himself, he simply BARGED in. I sat quietly as bud rose, all 6'4" and 280+lbs of him, and told him he was being rude and "shoo go away fly." xlolx Dude rambled some ignorance of "hey! i was a season pass holder in irving stadium and you owe me!" w/ a bad attitude. As dude crept closer to bud, I got up and pushed myself between bud and beer belly boy. I faced bud because I KNEW he was about to knock fat boy out. I turned and told dweeb fat boy to go away and motioned for a waiter and manager to control their patron. Dweeb cholesterol master was still on his ignorant level talking loudly drawing attention to himself being led away by manager while I tried to calm bud down so that we could finish our meal and laughter. As we exited the restaurant some 2 hours later, we were approached by a homeless dude asking for change. Bud pulled out a roll of crisp 100s and gave panhandler a bill while telling him something along the lines of "make sure you get a hotel room tonight... you don't need to be sleeping on the streets man." I 635'd W and pondered for a few how a good guy gets labeled for bad after what just occurred.

This has nothing to do with your boy sucker punching a coach. Nice attempt at deflection.

Bisonoline
November 15th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Ummmmm.... the roach comment was for your beastiality loving alum '56bison, ps4 keyboard warrior. The first para was for online. He and I have history. He knows what he's dealing w/ on this side of the keyboard.

xlmaox

You roid abusing wannabes are hilarious. Now isnt it time for one of your stories on how many plates you are lifting? Oh and how long those workouts are.
I will hang up and listen to somebody who hasnt been there before. Your insight or lack of is always amusing.

Panther88
November 15th, 2017, 01:52 PM
This has nothing to do with your boy sucker punching a coach. Nice attempt at deflection.

Online, dude was wrong as 2 left feet for sucker punching the coach. We agree and I don't condone it.

What we don't agree on is another male invading an alpha male's personal space and those possible outcomes that could occur. I've been around that stupidity and watched some things go down because of another being entirely too close while spouting verbal ignorance. I find it strange that other players simply ignored horizontal coach as he laid in front of them. They discarded him as if he were a used bubble gum wrapper.

Bisonoline
November 15th, 2017, 01:53 PM
I know small guys that are smart as heck that are total alphas. I agree that being "big and strong" doesn't make someone an alpha.

Alpha males very rarely have to prove they are the alpha male.

Panther88
November 15th, 2017, 01:53 PM
xlmaox

You roid abusing wannabes are hilarious. Now isnt it time for one of your stories on how many plates you are lifting? Oh and how long those workouts are.
I will hang up and listen to somebody who hasnt been there before. Your insight or lack of is always amusing.

You're not the only one "lol'ing." :D

Bisonoline
November 15th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Online, dude was wrong as 2 left feet for sucker punching the coach. We agree and I don't condone it.

What we don't agree on is another male invading an alpha male's personal space and those possible outcomes that could occur. I've been around that stupidity and watched some things go down because of another being entirely too close while spouting verbal ignorance. I find it strange that other players simply ignored horizontal coach as he laid in front of them. They discarded him as if he were a used bubble gum wrapper.

You might want to watch it again. From what I could tell he sucker punched him twice.(takes two sucker punches?) He goes down and starts getting back up. Didnt see him laying anywhere.

FYI there is no personal space on the football field.

Bisonoline
November 15th, 2017, 01:57 PM
You're not the only one "lol'ing." :D

Youre right. Everyone is laughing or shaking their head at you. Thanks for the moment.

Panther88
November 15th, 2017, 01:59 PM

Humor the world. How do you know this? "online ags book of follow-me-law?" lol "north dakotey law that applies to the other 50 states?"

Dude, I'm a native texan. You KNOW you're speaking to the wrong one w/ that rant of nothingness. smh

Bisonoline
November 15th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Im a native Texan also. Which proves nothing just like you being a Texan. Not a BFD.

Panther88
November 15th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Youre right. Everyone is laughing or shaking their head at you. Thanks for the moment.

But you already know I seriously don't care a rat's left tit or its tongue "about everybody," which includes... everybody. Isn't that something? How some of us don't seek affirmation from internet strangers we share absolutely NO common ground with. :D Wow. :D

Bisonoline
November 15th, 2017, 02:02 PM
But you already know I seriously don't care a rat's left tit or its tongue "about everybody," which includes... everybody. Isn't that something? How some of us don't seek affirmation from internet strangers we share absolutely NO common ground with. :D Wow. :D

But here you are.

Panther88
November 15th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Im a native Texan also. Which proves nothing just like you being a Texan. Not a BFD.

Nah. You're not native. If you were, you'd be in God's country instead of billy-bo'hank up yonda'. :D lol xlolx Sorry, couldn't help it. :D

Panther88
November 15th, 2017, 02:04 PM
But here you are.

So????? I gave my opinion. I didn't solicit a straw poll begging for affirmation did I? xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Bisonoline
November 15th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Nah. You're not native. If you were, you'd be in God's country instead of billy-bo'hank up yonda'. :D lol xlolx Sorry, couldn't help it. :D

Born in TX. You?

Bisonoline
November 15th, 2017, 02:05 PM
So????? I gave my opinion. I didn't solicit a straw poll begging for affirmation did I? xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

A very uninformed opinion as well. No begging here. Just a fact.

Panther88
November 15th, 2017, 02:09 PM
A very uninformed opinion as well. No begging here. Just a fact.

online, where is that factual law? Where is it documented/written so I can see it for myself? Or are you simply doing as I have done and giving your opinion? Or, better still, are you allowed the only privilege to give your assessment since you have seniority and are "native texan?"

Remember, the "eyes" are always watching..... xreadx..... ---> "Making fun of me..."

Panther88
November 15th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Born in TX. You?

Nah, I'm native minnesotan (sp). Born, falsely educated lol, reared, and will retire here on section 21.

Bisonoline
November 15th, 2017, 02:11 PM
online, where is that factual law? Where is it documented/written so I can see it for myself? Or are you simply doing as I have done and giving your opinion? Or, better still, are you allowed the only privilege to give your assessment since you have seniority and are "native texan?"

Remember, the "eyes" are always watching..... xreadx..... ---> "Making fun of me..."

Good point. You have no valid opinion.xlolx

Panther88
November 15th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Good point. You have no valid opinion.xlolx

xlolx You are alright w/ me, online. I gives not 3 good damns what everybody else thinks of you but to me, you're alright in my book. :D (seriously) You don't have the spirit of backing-down in you, that's alpha. :D ::insert thumbs up smiley here::

What part of tejas did you originate?

Bisonoline
November 15th, 2017, 02:21 PM
xlolx You are alright w/ me, online. I gives not 3 good damns what everybody else thinks of you but to me, you're alright in my book. :D (seriously) You don't have the spirit of backing-down in you, that's alpha. :D ::insert thumbs up smiley here::

What part of tejas did you originate?

Wichita Fall TX. Dad was in the Air Force. So where in MN you from? MN had been calling me for many years before we moved here. The wife loves it. We had seriously considered moving to TX but the summers are brutal and we like cold weather more than real hot weather. Plus our friends are up here. We hunt hunt and fish up here and of course Bison football.
We do come to TX every year for a month on a fishing trip.

Panther88
November 15th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Wichita Fall TX. Dad was in the Air Force. So where in MN you from? MN had been calling me for many years before we moved here. The wife loves it. We had seriously considered moving to TX but the summers are brutal and we like cold weather more than real hot weather. Plus our friends are up here. We hunt hunt and fish up here and of course Bison football.

Ahhhhh yes... that US287N area gave all 4 seasons + the annual view of almost weekly tornadoes romping around the red river lol. The weather about WF scare(d/s) me *****less. When thunderboomers roll up, they roll up in a BIG way! Was kidding about being native minnesotan; I am native texican - SE but not really, and I do NOT claim The Woodlands elite proper, there's a hood ghetto trashy side to it (hopefully) where I originated.

I frequented the Rochester area for many years due to work. Really enjoyed the views, CLEAN crisp air, people, and fishing whenever possible. Did I mention CLEAN crisp air? Had never snowmobiled in life until several co-workers turned me on and man... :D Heaven... on snow. Couldn't get enough of it and planned trips around anticipated snowy periods. But did I mention the CLEAN crisp air? :D If I didn't mention the CLEAN crisp air, please, allow me to mention the CLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN crisp air. :D

POD Knows
November 15th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Ahhhhh yes... that US287N area gave all 4 seasons + the annual view of almost weekly tornadoes romping around the red river lol. The weather about WF scare(d/s) me *****less. When thunderboomers roll up, they roll up in a BIG way! Was kidding about being native minnesotan; I am native texican - SE but not really, and I do NOT claim The Woodlands elite proper, there's a hood ghetto trashy side to it (hopefully) where I originated.

I frequented the Rochester area for many years due to work. Really enjoyed the views, CLEAN crisp air, people, and fishing whenever possible. Did I mention CLEAN crisp air? Had never snowmobiled in life until several co-workers turned me on and man... :D Heaven... on snow. Couldn't get enough of it and planned trips around anticipated snowy periods. But did I mention the CLEAN crisp air? :D If I didn't mention the CLEAN crisp air, please, allow me to mention the CLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN crisp air. :DYou have to get to western North Dakota before you get that clean, crisp sulfur tang to the air.

Bisonoline
November 15th, 2017, 02:59 PM

I frequented the Rochester area for many years due to work. Really enjoyed the views, CLEAN crisp air, people, and fishing whenever possible. Did I mention CLEAN crisp air? Had never snowmobiled in life until several co-workers turned me on and man... :D Heaven... on snow. Couldn't get enough of it and planned trips around anticipated snowy periods. But did I mention the CLEAN crisp air? :D If I didn't mention the CLEAN crisp air, please, allow me to mention the CLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN crisp air. :D

Mom said the worst was the dust storms. They lived in a very small trailer and would get towels wet and put them around the windows and doors. Even with that there would still be a layer of dust on everything.

Funny thing is my dad never had to go to Korea because he was on all of the military sports teams. He actually had orders to go but when the CO found out he called my dad and said 'youre not going anywhere" Guess he was an alpha male also.:D (sorry couldnt help myself)xthumbsupx

Panther88
November 15th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Mom said the worst was the dust storms. They lived in a very small trailer and would get towels wet and put them around the windows and doors. Even with that there would still be a layer of dust on everything.

Funny thing is my dad never had to go to Korea because he was on all of the military sports teams. He actually had orders to go but when the CO found out he called my dad and said 'youre not going anywhere" Guess he was an alpha male also.:D (sorry couldnt help myself)xthumbsupx

What?! You're telling me you and the parens didn't grow up w/ the proverbial silver spoon in your mouth? I'm shocked. :D lol J/K man. I can only imagine what those strong dust storms were like.

When I lived about the metroplex, I stayed amazed @ all the deep reds/yellows on radar when storms would enter from the NW or stroll along the red river (ditto for that Gainesville area). I 2-wheeled to WF quite a few times as well as followed the olden Denton Ryan HS football/basketball teams there through the years. I stayed nervous while visiting WF because of the storm potential. If I lived there, I'd be a permanent resident in a basement. And yah, your dad, like you, was an alpha as well. His service in the great AF is truly appreciated.

cx500d
November 15th, 2017, 06:15 PM

OMG, I think Wichita Falls is the hottest most godforsaken part of Texas in the summer. Hot as hades with a 30 mph constant hell breeze. When its not spewing hail stones the size of cantaloupes. Luckily, since you were born there in the midst of a military tour, you probably don't have PTSD too bad.

Bisonoline
November 15th, 2017, 06:17 PM
OMG, I think Wichita Falls is the hottest most godforsaken part of Texas in the summer. Hot as hades with a 30 mph constant hell breeze. When its not spewing hail stones the size of cantaloupes. Luckily, since you were born there in the midst of a military tour, you probably don't have PTSD too bad.

Thats what I hear.:D

cx500d
November 15th, 2017, 06:17 PM

Hey, I found a picture of you and your siblings at the house from your sisters facebook!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/cb/1c/4e/cb1c4edb2d50d5ed2fedbf031d900a24.jpg

Bisonoline
November 15th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Hey, I found a picture of you and your siblings at the house from your sisters facebook!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/cb/1c/4e/cb1c4edb2d50d5ed2fedbf031d900a24.jpg

Must be the neighbors. I only have a brother.

kdinva
November 15th, 2017, 07:43 PM

me, too, total BS.....kick the player out of school forever....and shame on the other coaches within 25 feet of the incident for doing nothing (that we can see).....

maybe TSU should move to the "Don't give a Damn" conference.....should move to the SWAC anyway.....

PantherRob82
November 15th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Could we get back to debating what an alpha male is? xcoffeex

cx500d
November 15th, 2017, 08:04 PM
I really don't care what the coach may or may not have said. I was called a lot of bad things by my Drill Instructors but I never clocked them. I was called a lot of derogatory things by various coaches I have had, but I never thought to clock them either. Apparently today, snowflakes can't deal with adversity without resorting to violence or crying.

ajc4jsu
November 16th, 2017, 11:11 AM
me, too, total BS.....kick the player out of school forever....and shame on the other coaches within 25 feet of the incident for doing nothing (that we can see).....

maybe TSU should move to the "Don't give a Damn" conference.....should move to the SWAC anyway.....

They are in OVC and it is football, they are in that conference now! ( I know some in the OVC are getting better, but this was too funny not to say).

ASU33
November 16th, 2017, 11:18 AM

How did the SWAC get thrown into this?

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 16th, 2017, 11:26 AM
Hate crime

kdinva
November 16th, 2017, 11:53 AM

If TSU is happy in the OVC, that's OK with me......bad choice of words on my part.....

PantherRob82
November 16th, 2017, 12:04 PM

I think he just means that teams in the SWAC often show a lack of control. :pxsmiley_wix

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 16th, 2017, 12:40 PM

About that yearly fishing trip............thanks for the invite xcoffeex

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 16th, 2017, 12:57 PM

This is spot on!

No need to explain this further after this....xthumbsupx

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 16th, 2017, 01:04 PM
This is spot on!

I totally agree........its what we do

PantherRob82
November 16th, 2017, 02:14 PM
This is spot on!

Are you sure? Did someone ever try to get your friend’s autograph?

Bisonoline
November 16th, 2017, 02:21 PM

You are more than welcome to join us. Second week of march then leave after the 1st week of april.

Warning. We eat ALOT of cajun food when we are there .http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26516&stc=1 9lbs 15ozs

You can fly in to Dallas. The Lake is only 90 miles away.

Bisonoline
November 16th, 2017, 02:49 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26518&stc=1

cx500d
November 16th, 2017, 04:53 PM

Ditto, and I live here.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 16th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Ditto, and I live here.See know he invites when pressed....... I see how he is.

500, maybe I will come down and go fishing with you and we can send him pictures next time.

Deal?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bisonoline
November 16th, 2017, 06:50 PM
See know he invites when pressed....... I see how he is.

500, maybe I will come down and go fishing with you and we can send him pictures next time.

Deal?

That sounds great!

cx500d
November 16th, 2017, 07:20 PM
See know he invites when pressed....... I see how he is.

Deal?

Sounds perfect

Bisonoline
November 16th, 2017, 08:24 PM

Dude I invited you last year as well. xnodxxasswhipx

Bisonoline
November 16th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Sounds perfect

The place I rent has room for you guys.

cx500d
November 16th, 2017, 08:30 PM
The place I rent has room for you guys.

I don't know A-grizz, it might be a trick....What do you think? I think the real story Texas Chainsaw Massacre was based on was real near to that area.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 16th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Dude I invited you last year as well. xnodxxasswhipxI know.....I am just messing with ya!

I appreciate the offer and I would live to come down for a week or two.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 16th, 2017, 08:43 PM
I don't know A-grizz, it might be a trick....What do you think? I think the real story Texas Chainsaw Massacre was based on was real near to that area.LOL.......I trust OLine!

Bisonoline
November 16th, 2017, 08:46 PM
I don't know A-grizz, it might be a trick....What do you think? I think the real story Texas Chainsaw Massacre was based on was real near to that area.

I know A-grizz. I dont know you------????? LOL

youcanbankit
November 16th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Makes you wonder why this kid reacted the way he did. Must be some history there.

POD Knows
November 17th, 2017, 07:42 AM
I don't know A-grizz, it might be a trick....What do you think? I think the real story Texas Chainsaw Massacre was based on was real near to that area.I have often wondered what BOL puts in his sausage to make it so good.

McNeese75
November 17th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Is that Banjo Music I hear???? xeyebrowx

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26535&stc=1

cx500d
November 17th, 2017, 04:21 PM
I have often wondered what BOL puts in his sausage to make it so good.

He got that sausage recipe when he was fishing up in Wisconsin with Ed Gein.

ElCid
November 17th, 2017, 04:31 PM

Yeah been there. Stationed in Altus for a couple years so I don't want hear about it. That is about 80 miles NNW of WFalls across the Red. At least WF had some civilization. Altus had nada, except the heat, hail, and wind.

cx500d
November 17th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Yeah been there. Stationed in Altus for a couple years so I don't want hear about it. That is about 80 miles NNW of WFalls across the Red. At least WF had some civilization. Altus had nada, except the heat, hail, and wind.

Yep, familiar with it. I spent about a month, in August, at Ft. Sill going through a Joint Fires school learning how to put warheads on foreheads. I did like hiking in the Wichita Mountains on the weekends though. Who knew there in that godforsaken place there would be herds of Bison and Elk all over the place. But jeez it was hot; I had the biggest camelbak backpack you could get at the time, the BFM, and I drained every drop of water out of that thing. But yeah, Altus was out there.... I only had to be there a month....Altus for 2-3 years? No thanks!

ElCid
November 17th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Yep, familiar with it. I spent about a month, in August, at Ft. Sill going through a Joint Fires school learning how to put warheads on foreheads. I did like hiking in the Wichita Mountains on the weekends though. Who knew there in that godforsaken place there would be herds of Bison and Elk all over the place. But jeez it was hot; I had the biggest camelbak backpack you could get at the time, the BFM, and I drained every drop of water out of that thing. But yeah, Altus was out there.... I only had to be there a month....Altus for 2-3 years? No thanks!

We did get to go to the rattlesnake roundup in Mangum. Even ate some rattlesnake.....tastes like chicken. That was a few more miles north of Altus. Oh, we did have a super Wal-Mart....so we had that going for us. The movie theater sat about 50. The movie spilled over the sides of the screen. We also had an aquarium believe it or not. People would come from miles around to see it. That would be the lobster tank at the Wal-Mart. It entholled the locals.

cx500d
November 17th, 2017, 06:43 PM
We did get to go to the rattlesnake roundup in Mangum. Even ate some rattlesnake.....tastes like chicken. That was a few more miles north of Altus. Oh, we did have a super Wal-Mart....so we had that going for us. The movie theater sat about 50. The movie spilled over the sides of the screen. We also had an aquarium believe it or not. People would come from miles around to see it. That would be the lobster tank at the Wal-Mart. It entholled the locals.

I ate rattlesnake during my survival training in the back woods at Eglin...It was allright.

MR. CHICKEN
November 17th, 2017, 08:07 PM

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26545&stc=1..............EAT MO' RATTLER.....................BRAWK!

clenz
November 21st, 2017, 11:35 AM
Well - the player has been charged with felony assault and will be facing a rather massive civil suit as well

http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/2017/11/21/latrelle-lee-arrested-tsu-football-player-who-punched-coach-charged-felony/884379001/

NASHVILLE — A Tennessee State University football player caught on video repeatedly punching his assistant coach during a game earlier this month has been arrested on a felony assault charge, court and jail records show.

Latrelle Lee, 22, who was kicked off the team and has since been expelled from the university, is charged with one count of aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury in connection to the attack which occurred during the Tigers game on Nov. 11 at Hale Stadium.

"Once struck about the face by the defendant, the victim fell to the ground and was dazed and somewhat unconscious from the punches," according to an arrest affidavit. "The victim has subsequently been having medical difficulties as a result from the altercation."

Lee was set to graduate December 8th - that will no longer be happening
A civil suit for medical bills, pain and suffering, plus other fees incoming

He just threw most of his life away for those punches. Hope whatever the coach said to provoke it was worth being a convicted felon, losing 4 years of college work, plus being in debt to the courts the rest of your life.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 22nd, 2017, 04:23 PM
BLM will give him an award and pay his bills

PantherRob82
November 22nd, 2017, 05:08 PM
Well - the player has been charged with felony assault and will be facing a rather massive civil suit as well

Lee was set to graduate December 8th - that will no longer be happening
A civil suit for medical bills, pain and suffering, plus other fees incoming

He just threw most of his life away for those punches. Hope whatever the coach said to provoke it was worth being a convicted felon, losing 4 years of college work, plus being in debt to the courts the rest of your life.

The judge will see he is an alpha male and let him walk. xcoffeex