PDA

View Full Version : The Aggie/Eagle Classic: NCCU vs. NC A&T

WestCoastAggie
November 12th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Although A&T has all but clinched the Celebration Bowl berth, the Aggies are playing for their first ever 11-0 record, and to break their 3-game losing skid.

This should be in consideration for game of the week.

TheRevSFA
November 12th, 2017, 09:32 PM
One of my colleagues was an all meac softball player at NCCU and the woman of the year last year.

I think she’s hoping to make the trip up for this game. Hell, I’d like to go myself. I’ve tried to plan my trips into RDU for work so I could catch the eagles at home

WileECoyote06
November 13th, 2017, 06:21 AM
If the Aggies mess this up, y'all will never hear the end of it. :D

You better do it this year, because our team is young, Howard is young, and SCSU and BCU will be back sooner rather than later. And you play two of those three on the road next year.

Professor
November 13th, 2017, 08:23 AM
If the Aggies mess this up, y'all will never hear the end of it. :D

You better do it this year, because our team is young, Howard is young, and SCSU and BCU will be back sooner rather than later. And you play two of those three on the road next year.

Umm your schedule isn't friendly next year either.

And you will just find a way to celebrate your way out of another win

ASU33
November 13th, 2017, 11:45 AM
I can't wait to watch this one!

WileECoyote06
November 13th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Umm your schedule isn't friendly next year either.

And you will just find a way to celebrate your way out of another win

Not if we're celebrating 42 times, like last year.

Daytripper
November 14th, 2017, 09:46 AM
This will be a good one...

WileECoyote06
November 14th, 2017, 10:18 AM
It'll be on ESPN3, Tune in!

WestCoastAggie
November 14th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Not if we're celebrating 42 times, like last year.

You know THAT isn't happening.
xcoffeex

ASU33
November 14th, 2017, 12:58 PM
xpopcornxme watching this thread

Professor
November 14th, 2017, 03:11 PM
I just wish some smart person moves this back to Sept

katss07
November 14th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but a NCA&T loss would mean NC Central would make the Celebration Bowl.

ASU33
November 14th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but a NCA&T loss would mean NC Central would make the Celebration Bowl.

Central was knocked out of contention Saturday with their loss to Bethune-Cookman. A&T has clinched the Celebration Bowl Birth and at least a share of the conference title. If A&T wins on Saturday they would win the MEAC title outright but if they lose to Central and Howard beats Hampton, The Aggies and Bison would share the conference title.

- - - Updated - - -

Central was knocked out of contention Saturday with their loss to Bethune-Cookman. A&T has clinched the Celebration Bowl Birth and at least a share of the conference title. If A&T wins on Saturday they would win the MEAC title outright but if they lose to Central and Howard beats Hampton, The Aggies and Bison would share the conference title.

MR. CHICKEN
November 15th, 2017, 07:19 AM

- - - Updated - - -

....HENCE....DUH COMMITTEE......MONKEY WRENCH.......AH SPOKE UH......IN 'NOTHERAH THREAD.........."COMMITTEE.......WOOD LOVE AN ALL INCLUSIVE PAR-TAY.......BISON WOOD COMPLETE DA MEAC...INVITE"........WHAT'LL AH KNOW.....AH'M JES' GOOD @....TIC/TAC/TOE........xblahxxwhistlexxblahx.....BRAWK!

WestCoastAggie
November 15th, 2017, 11:27 AM
I just wish some smart person moves this back to Sept

I don't. Keep it the way it is. We've been the HBCU equivalent of Michigan vs. Ohio State & Harvard vs Yale for the past 5 seasons. That's not changing anytime soon.

Besides, our goals should be packing out Aggie Stadium, period. ****** a classic, IMHO. Most of them don't do well. We've been there, done that and it was never worth it. If we can't sellout a game outside of GHOE, including this, why should we move a home game as big as this one?