PDA

View Full Version : Big Sky Round-Up Week 10 Edition

MrTitleist
November 7th, 2017, 09:04 AM
http://thefcswedge.com/big-sky-conference/big-sky-round-up-week-10/

This week's edition is up!

veinup
November 7th, 2017, 05:52 PM
thank you titleist. always appreciate the writeup.

kalm
November 7th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Good work, T.

Davis and Sac still have an outside chance at the playoffs. If either wins out they'd be 7-4 against top 20 schedule, a win against SUU, and another decent win against each other.

Not likely, but a similar resume to several would be 7-4 SoCons, CAA's, and 9-2 SLC's and Big Souths.

MrTitleist
November 7th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Good work, T.

Davis and Sac still have an outside chance at the playoffs. If either wins out they'd be 7-4 against top 20 schedule, a win against SUU, and another decent win against each other.

Not likely, but a similar resume to several would be 7-4 SoCons, CAA's, and 9-2 SLC's and Big Souths.

That would be an interesting scenario. Weird to think about Sacramento State and UC-Davis with playoff chances.. wtf happened to the dregs of the conference.

SochorField
November 8th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Good work, T.

I don't think either team is worthy to be honest. Interesting that Davis has 2 of the best players in the country (Keelan Doss and Jake Maier) and are merely 5-4. It goes to show how far Dan Hawkins really has to go in rebuilding a once proud program. Davis defense is pretty sorry, and would not hold up past the 1st round.

Two very tough matchups for Davis to end the season- home vs. SUU, and across the Causeway @ Sac.

Sac vs. Davis might be the most entertaining game of the year in the Big Sky. Hate eachother's guts and score a ton of points.

There will be a time within the next 5 years when Davis will make the playoffs, without question of merit.

kalm
November 8th, 2017, 07:07 PM
I don't think either team is worthy to be honest. Interesting that Davis has 2 of the best players in the country (Keelan Doss and Jake Maier) and are merely 5-4. It goes to show how far Dan Hawkins really has to go in rebuilding a once proud program. Davis defense is pretty sorry, and would not hold up past the 1st round.

Two very tough matchups for Davis to end the season- home vs. SUU, and across the Causeway @ Sac.

Sac vs. Davis might be the most entertaining game of the year in the Big Sky. Hate eachother's guts and score a ton of points.

There will be a time within the next 5 years when Davis will make the playoffs, without question of merit.

I'm not sure they'd be deserving either but if Maine, APU, McNeese, Nichols, 7-4 SoCons, 7-4 CAA's, 7-4 Montana, and 9-2 Big Souths are in the discussion so should these two.

SochorField
November 9th, 2017, 01:21 PM
I'm not sure they'd be deserving either but if Maine, APU, McNeese, Nichols, 7-4 SoCons, 7-4 CAA's, 7-4 Montana, and 9-2 Big Souths are in the discussion so should these two.

I'll go with that!

Davis @ Sac on 11/18 might be the biggest game for either school in a looooong time.