View Full Version : Fantasy College Football

blur2005
July 18th, 2005, 05:00 PM
I'm interested in doing it, but I don't know where to find a nice free, or really cheap one, outside of CBSsportsline. I don't care if it's I-A or I-AA. In fact, I'd like to do both. So I guess I'm inquiring on I-AA fantasy football. Any info?

colgate13
July 18th, 2005, 05:53 PM
There was a I-AA fantasy last year run by kardplayer, a Lehigh guy. I haven't seen him around the new board yet but I had a lot of fun with it last year and was hoping to do it again!

blur2005
July 19th, 2005, 01:55 AM
I remember looking over the league he was running, but I can't recall the name of the website...

saint0917
July 19th, 2005, 05:55 AM
I remember looking over the league he was running, but I can't recall the name of the website...

Here's the link to the Website Kardplayer used last year. College Fantasy Football (http://www.goallinesoftware.com/goalline/iaa/iaa_league_home.asp?league=1) and Colgate13 beat me last year too. :mad: Yahoo has a good free Fantasy site, I play Fantasy Football, Baseball, and Hockey there.

Gil Dobie
July 19th, 2005, 06:56 AM
The I-AA fantasy season was fun. I also play in I-A football and Arena fantasy leagues on this sight. We are in round 11 of the I-A draft right now.

laparka316
July 19th, 2005, 10:14 AM
I've won both years the league has been running... not to brag or anything...