PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Combined Schedules

UNHWildCats
February 4th, 2007, 11:23 AM
http://travisliles.com/sports/fcs/2007/2007Schedules.xls

For those who dont have excel heres a pdf format of it http://travisliles.com/sports/fcs/2007/2007Schedules.pdf

If anyone has any teams schedule not listed please let me know. I scrolled through like 10 pages of posts yesterday and got all the ones I saw.

Enjoy.

Note: I included teams in conference even if there not officially part of the conference yet. I know Western Kentucky left the Gateway but wasnt sure if they went independent or if they move up to FBS next season.

slycat
February 4th, 2007, 11:52 AM
great page. heres the rest for texas st.

texas st 2007 schedule.

9/1 Cal Poly
9/8 Abilene Chrisitian
9/15 @Baylor
9/22 @South Dakota State
10/6 McNeese State
10/13 @ Central Arkansas
10/20 Stephen F Austin
10/27 @ Northwestern St
11/3 Southeastern Louisiana
11/10 @ Nicholls St
11/17 Sam Houston St

bobbythekidd
February 4th, 2007, 12:14 PM
I love these things each year. I print my copy out. Serves as a quick reference.

Keep up the good work Travis.:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

UNHWildCats
February 4th, 2007, 12:16 PM
gotta thank GEAUXCOLONES *spelling* for the format he used last year that i copied this year. i gotta tweak it a little bit so the pdf version comes out better.

bobbythekidd
February 4th, 2007, 12:25 PM
gotta thank GEAUXCOLONES *spelling* for the format he used last year that i copied this year. i gotta tweak it a little bit so the pdf version comes out better.
Very humble of you wildcats. I thought it was you. Hats off to the colonel!

bobbythekidd
February 4th, 2007, 12:31 PM
I reference this thread. The page is no longer up to verify it, but isn't this the same as that schedule?

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10138

UNHWildCats
February 4th, 2007, 12:45 PM
I reference this thread. The page is no longer up to verify it, but isn't this the same as that schedule?

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10138

Last year I used a complete text format when I did the schedule. Later that summer Colonels did one using the helmets so this year im putting it together using the helmets because I thought it was better.

bobbythekidd
February 4th, 2007, 01:11 PM
:thumbsup:

GeauxColonels
February 4th, 2007, 01:43 PM
Gee thanks guys! I will still be doing mine this year too with a few tweaks to it. It was kind of a last minute thing for me to do last year. I received the Excel file for I-A/FBS because everyone in my office (including me) are HUGE LSU fans and most printed out the SEC schedule. I figured, "Hell, all they guys on AGS would appreciate this for their conferences!"

And the rest is history! And be sure to check out my User Bars website (http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels/UserBars.html). Feel freel to use any of the bars in your signatures. And keep looking for updates. I want to start adding pro teams (MLB, MLS, NBA, NFL and NHL) very soon and continue with other college bars. If there are any logos you would like to see in a bar, don't hesitate to contact me to see if I can make a bar with it. Also, if you need help linking to the image, send me a PM and I'll be happy to help.

UNHWildCats
February 4th, 2007, 01:52 PM
hey Geaux you should add ur website link to your signature area. Makes it easier to find :)

TexasTerror
February 4th, 2007, 04:25 PM
SWAC FB schedules...

http://swac.org/06-07/football/2007%20SWAC%20Football%20Schedule.pdf

SHSU vs Missouri St moved to Sept 1st

UNHWildCats
February 4th, 2007, 10:38 PM
OK the ersion earlier today had the football helmets but i decided that since a number of teams had similar helmets such as Lehigh, BC, VMI and so on I changed it to logos instead of helmets and I think it looks much better. I also now have the SWAC schedules on there, Thanks Texas Terror for the link. Anymore schedules or missing dates? let me know.

And TExas I just remembered while im p[osting that I forgot to cvhange the SHSU date I will later tonite and upload the updated version in the morning.

TheValleyRaider
February 4th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Glad to see you were able to get the PL schedules all filled in ;)

Mountaineer
February 4th, 2007, 10:55 PM
Nicely done man. :nod: :bow:

SoCon addition:

ASU/WCU is the missing Nov. 10 game for both teams.

UNHWildCats
February 4th, 2007, 11:25 PM
SWAC FB schedules...

i went to change it but saw Missouri State has Kansas State on the 1st so i went to SHSU website and they have the game listed for the 15th.

http://www.shsu.edu/~ath_www/football/schedule.html

GeauxColonels
February 4th, 2007, 11:43 PM
hey Geaux you should add ur website link to your signature area. Makes it easier to find :)
Done! Thanks for the suggestion! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

CSUBUCDAD
February 5th, 2007, 08:11 AM
You can add El Cid to the CSU sched on 9/1 and Wofford on 9/8. Also Presbyterian on 11/10.

Purple Pride
February 5th, 2007, 09:26 AM
SWAC FB schedules...

JSU is hostind D2 Delta State University on 9/1.
http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070204/SPORTS030101/702040372/1085/SPORTS

Purple Pride
February 5th, 2007, 09:28 AM
For UCA (Southland) you can add:

9/1 La Tech
9/15 TN-Martin
10/27 Nicholls State
11/3 S. Dakota State

http://www.ucafans.com/redesign/xtras/wallpaper/fb07schedule_800x600.jpg

Peems
February 5th, 2007, 09:45 AM
great page. heres the rest for texas st.

texas st 2007 schedule.

9/1 Cal Poly
9/8 Abilene Chrisitian
9/15 @Baylor
9/22 @South Dakota State
10/6 McNeese State
10/13 @ Central Arkansas
10/20 Stephen F Austin
10/27 @ Northwestern St
11/3 Southeastern Louisiana
11/10 @ Nicholls St
11/17 Sam Houston St

some tough games on there cal poly, SDSU, along with your conference games...good schedule.

813Jag
February 5th, 2007, 09:56 AM
purple pride beat me to the Jackson State/Delta State game on 9/1

UNHWildCats
February 5th, 2007, 09:58 AM
You can add El Cid to the CSU sched on 9/1 and Wofford on 9/8. Also Presbyterian on 11/10.

El Cid?

Mountaineer
February 5th, 2007, 11:48 AM
El Cid?

The Citadel. xlolx :p

UNHWildCats
February 5th, 2007, 11:56 AM
The Citadel. xlolx :p

Thats what I thought but I wanted to make sure. :p

CSUBUCDAD
February 5th, 2007, 12:47 PM
Almost forgot, you can add Coastal Carolina on 11/17 at CSU this year.

UNHWildCats
February 5th, 2007, 12:58 PM
SO if one was to guess would anyone agree that on the Big South schedule that these games are likely since theres only 2 open teams each week...

Oct 20 CSU vs PC

Oct 27 CSU vs Gardner-Webb

Nov 3 Gardner-Webb vs PC

Nov 10 Coastal vs Gardner-Webb

UNHWildCats
February 5th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Almost forgot, you can add Coastal Carolina on 11/17 at CSU this year.

Ok all the CSU updates are in on the excel link but not the pdf link.

CSUBUCDAD
February 5th, 2007, 01:01 PM
SO if one was to guess would anyone agree that on the Big South schedule that these games are likely since theres only 2 open teams each week...

Oct 20 CSU vs PC

Oct 27 CSU vs Gardner-Webb

Nov 3 Gardner-Webb vs PC

Nov 10 Coastal vs Gardner-Webb

Sounds reasonable to me.

Libertine
February 5th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Liberty @ CSU on 10/20.

UNHWildCats
February 5th, 2007, 04:23 PM
eastern kentucky and Winston Salem State schedules have been added.

UNHWildCats
February 5th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Montana added.

UNHWildCats
February 5th, 2007, 09:56 PM
Robert Morris is now added and other small adds within the other schedules.

TexasTerror
February 5th, 2007, 09:58 PM
i went to change it but saw Missouri State has Kansas State on the 1st so i went to SHSU website and they have the game listed for the 15th.

http://www.shsu.edu/~ath_www/football/schedule.html

Schedule changed...

Missouri St and K-State was moved to Sept 15th so K-State could play Auburn. SHSU and Missouri St then moved to Sept 1st. There are several posts about it elsewhere...

UNHWildCats
February 5th, 2007, 10:20 PM
Schedule changed...

Missouri St and K-State was moved to Sept 15th so K-State could play Auburn. SHSU and Missouri St then moved to Sept 1st. There are several posts about it elsewhere...

Yup saw a article online today and changed it :)

UNHWildCats
February 5th, 2007, 11:04 PM
OK final updates for the nite on both versions are up. I rearanged it to make it easier to get the pdf version so each conference is now on its own page.

UNHWildCats
February 6th, 2007, 03:10 PM
latest versions now include Idaho State except 2 OOC games and some other minor updates.

BearsCountry
February 7th, 2007, 02:39 PM
2007 Missouri State Tenantive Schedule
Sept. 1 at Sam Houston State
Sept. 8 Missouri-Rolla
Sept. 15 at Kansas State
Sept. 22 Central Arkansas
Sept. 29 at Youngstown State
Oct. 6 Illinois State
Oct. 13 at Western Illinois
Oct. 20 at Southern Illinois
Oct. 27 Indiana State
Nov. 3 Northern Iowa
Nov. 10 TBA

RabidRabbit
February 7th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Looking over the Great West, here's our Missing brethren's (SUU's) murderous row.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18003&highlight=toughest+schedule

UNHWildCats
February 7th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Looking over the Great West, here's our Missing brethren's (SUU's) murderous row.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18003&highlight=toughest+schedule

cant do much with a dateless schedule.

bobbythekidd
February 7th, 2007, 06:45 PM
I tried to complete one conference like a soduku puzzle. The idle weeks get me.

UNHWildCats
February 7th, 2007, 07:00 PM
yea i can make some educated guesses and I did for a couple i highlighted the background yelklow to show there not definate.

JMG1MON
February 7th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Monmouth at Maine to open season. I guess 9/1.

Not sure of the St. Peter's or Stony Brook game. Still looking for one more game!

mainejeff
February 7th, 2007, 11:08 PM
Monmouth at Maine to open season. I guess 9/1.

Not sure of the St. Peter's or Stony Brook game. Still looking for one more game!.

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

MarkCCU
February 8th, 2007, 12:31 AM
Thanks Kid...good work!

JMG1MON
February 8th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Monmouth is at Delaware on the 29th of Sept. I know it is listed on the CAA page but it isn't on the NEC page. I'll inform you of any later developments for MU as I find them!!

UNHWildCats
February 9th, 2007, 01:09 PM
updated schedules up. Links below in signature.

Any game with a yellow background is either an unconfirmed game or a guess based on available data on conference schedules. When the games are officially confirmed by the school I will remove the yellow.

TexasTerror
February 10th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Plucked this from SWACPage for you...with the bold game, the one you don't have...

Alabama St 2007 Schedule

Sep 1st Jacksonville State (Montgomery)
Sep 8th @ Texas Southern
Sep 15th @ Arkansas P.b.
Sep 22nd Alcorn
Sep 29th Southern (Mobile)
Oct 6th @ Jackson St.
Oct 13th Prairie View (Montgomery)
Oct 20th OPEN
Oct 27th Alabama A&M (Birmingham)
Nov 3rd Grambling (Montgomery)
Nov 10th @ Miss. Valley
Nov 17th OPEN
Nov 24th Tuskegee (Montgomery)

UNHWildCats
February 10th, 2007, 12:17 PM
New updates include Alabama State and some holes filled on the Big Sky page among other small adds

NDSUFREAK
February 10th, 2007, 12:29 PM
http://travisliles.com/sports/fcs/2007/2007Schedules.xls

For those who dont have excel heres a pdf format of it http://travisliles.com/sports/fcs/2007/2007Schedules.pdf

If anyone has any teams schedule not listed please let me know. I scrolled through like 10 pages of posts yesterday and got all the ones I saw.

Enjoy.

Note: I included teams in conference even if there not officially part of the conference yet. I know Western Kentucky left the Gateway but wasnt sure if they went independent or if they move up to FBS next season.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

chattanoogamocs
February 11th, 2007, 02:06 AM
Chattanooga has had the schedule fixed since last year (though apparently there could be a last minute change as it seems that UC and JSU are feuding and may cancel)

The only thing you have missing is...

(Thursday) Aug 30th, Tennessee Tech (home)

Sept 15th is currently our off week.

(this info comes from the 2006 media guide)

Great Job!

Bison_Kent
February 11th, 2007, 06:28 AM
Good work UNH. The only request that I would make is to somehow distinguish between home and road games.

TexasTerror
February 11th, 2007, 07:08 AM
Delaware St dropped NCCU for a game against Kent St...

DSU schedules I-A Kent State
By Chris Gasiewski, Delaware State News

DOVER — As the football season progressed last fall, questions began to surface if Delaware State’s schedule was strong enough to gain an at-large bid to the Division I-AA playoffs.

The Hornets seemed destined to take a share of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference title and earn playoff consideration. But a loss in the final game at Howard killed all the talk.

If DSU is as successful this fall, especially in the first month, there shouldn’t be any questions. The Hornets recently dropped their home game against North Carolina Central and instead will visit Division I-A Kent State (Ohio) on Sept. 15.

http://www.newszap.com/articles/2007/02/10/dm/sussex_county/sports/dsnspt02.txt

UNHWildCats
February 11th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Good work UNH. The only request that I would make is to somehow distinguish between home and road games.

The next update this afternoon will have smaller opponent logos (not much smaller) with either "Delaware" or "at Delaware" in small font underneath so as to determine location and also opponent.

I been working on this update sinmce yesterday evening and am almost done with it.

UNHWildCats
February 11th, 2007, 08:19 AM
Chattanooga has had the schedule fixed since last year (though apparently there could be a last minute change as it seems that UC and JSU are feuding and may cancel)

The only thing you have missing is...

(Thursday) Aug 30th, Tennessee Tech (home)

Sept 15th is currently our off week.

(this info comes from the 2006 media guide)

Great Job!

I didnt add that cause Eastern Illinois official schedule has them against Tenn Tech opening weekend.

UNHWildCats
February 11th, 2007, 09:07 AM
OK, updated versions are up.

Changes include some minor schedule additions as well as the team name and locale for the games. The opponent logos are a tad smaller.

Not all locales are listed as some games were found online and I didnt have print outs or AGS threads to backtrack on for full schedules. I will work on the odd ball games today. About 95% of the games entered have the locale listed.

Golden Eagle
February 12th, 2007, 11:09 AM
I didnt add that cause Eastern Illinois official schedule has them against Tenn Tech opening weekend.

Indeed. If Tech is playing Chattanooga this year, it won't be September 1.

Purple Pride
February 12th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Who is still trying to schedule games at this point?

slostang
February 12th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Cal Poly and NDSU are two schools.

BigApp
February 12th, 2007, 06:43 PM

many, if not most, are. only about 50 schools or so have released their schedule so far.

UNHWildCats
February 12th, 2007, 06:47 PM
57 schedules are finalized, leaving 67 unfinalized.

FCS_pwns_FBS
February 12th, 2007, 07:42 PM
A good idea.

And during the season if you have time, it would be nice if you would come up with some way to denote the wins and losses. For example, if team in the row beat team in the column, then you can put the diagonal borders in that cell to make an X. That'd be sweet. It makes looking at the "playoff picture" easier mid to late season.

UNHWildCats
February 12th, 2007, 07:47 PM
i can do a cross out of the box. i can highlight the box if the team wins, i can strikeout the team name below theres a number of ways to show winners or losers.

bobbythekidd
February 12th, 2007, 08:02 PM
A good idea.

And during the season if you have time, it would be nice if you would come up with some way to denote the wins and losses. For example, if team in the row beat team in the column, then you can put the diagonal borders in that cell to make an X. That'd be sweet. It makes looking at the "playoff picture" easier mid to late season.
I'll go further and say that those teams are able to get past the doorman at Crapsville, mark them in some way as well. As the season wears on it would make it easier to who the competition might be in the playoffs. :twocents:
Good Idea IAA_pwns_IA.

UNHWildCats
February 12th, 2007, 08:16 PM
I'll go further and say that those teams are able to get past the doorman at Crapsville, mark them in some way as well. As the season wears on it would make it easier to who the competition might be in the playoffs. :twocents:
Good Idea IAA_pwns_IA.

we can go and block out half the teams right now. xlolx xlolx Starting with Iona

Purple Pride
February 12th, 2007, 08:39 PM
many, if not most, are. only about 50 schools or so have released their schedule so far.
Thanks App, I was just wondering. University of North Alabama (D2) is crying about only having 10 games this season. Sadly, we're full up and don't play D2 schools anymore. However, they're under the impression that everyone else is afraid to play them because they're so bad (they are pretty good). If anyone could give me some open dates I'd be more than happy to pass them along to them. Here's their schedule:

Sept. 8 Saturday Tusculum 6:00
Sept. 15 Saturday @ Harding University
Sept. 22 Saturday Southern Arkansas 6:00
Sept. 29 Saturday @ Arkansas Tech
Oct. 6 Saturday Ouachita Baptist 6:00
Oct. 13 Saturday @ Arkansas/Monticello
Oct. 20 Saturday Delta State 6:00
Oct. 27 Saturday @ Valdosta State
Nov. 3 Saturday West Georgia 6:00
Nov. 10 Saturday West Alabama 6:00

TexasTerror
February 13th, 2007, 01:09 PM
Hmmm..

SHSU just announced they are playing Alcorn State on Aug 30th (first weekend of season). Alcorn St currently has Grambling listed. All three teams have a mutual off-date on Sept 15th.

Wonder what's going on there...

seahawkfan2007
February 13th, 2007, 05:21 PM
9/8 at Iona
9/15 Marist
9/22 at St. Peter's
9/29 Sacred Heart
10/6 at Robert Morris
10/13 at Monmouth U.
10/20 Central Conn.
10/27 Albany U.
11/3 La Salle
11/10 St. Francis, Pa.
11/17 at Jacksonville U.

TexasTerror
February 13th, 2007, 10:20 PM
Hmmm..

SHSU just announced they are playing Alcorn State on Aug 30th (first weekend of season). Alcorn St currently has Grambling listed. All three teams have a mutual off-date on Sept 15th.

Wonder what's going on there...

Apparently SHSU's Athletic Dept made a mistake...it's Angelo State. :bang:

UNHWildCats
February 16th, 2007, 11:39 AM
Uploading revised versions now.

I want to remind everyone that any game highlighted yellow is not confirmed. These games are either unconfirmed games or assumptions on conference games based on the rest of the conference slate.

IF anyone has any updated info please feel free to pass it along.

The links are in my signature.

JMG1MON
February 16th, 2007, 12:35 PM
UNH, for Monmouth, we will be away against Stony Brook and St. Francis, home for Albany. We are at St. Peter's but haven't seen a date yet. More than likely, the schedule you have set up is going to be correct. My guess is St. Peter's will be the 8th, but that is just a guess. Great job on this schedule!!! Thanks for the time and effort you put into it!!

DetroitFlyer
February 16th, 2007, 03:23 PM
http://www.centralstate.edu/athletics/documents/CentralStateRelease.pdf

Dayton is playing Central State, OH, ( Division II ), on September 15, 2007.

danefan
February 17th, 2007, 10:12 AM
How about making this post a sticky? It would make it a lot easier.
Thanks Travis for your work on this, its a great asset.

bobbythekidd
February 17th, 2007, 10:47 AM
How about making this post a sticky? It would make it a lot easier.
Thanks Travis for your work on this, its a great asset.
Just add it to your bookmarks.:nod:

http://travisliles.com/sports/fcs/2007/2007Schedules.pdf

This is another you may like to have in your bookmarks.

http://travisjliles.com/iaa_audio.aspx

UNHWildCats
February 17th, 2007, 10:52 AM
Just add it to your bookmarks.:nod:

http://travisliles.com/sports/fcs/2007/2007Schedules.pdf

This is another you may like to have in your bookmarks.

http://travisjliles.com/iaa_audio.aspx

that second link will soon be obsolete ;) stay tuned

BearsCountry
February 18th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Missouri State's schedule as of right now, still waiting on word for the opening opponent.
Sept. 6 at Tennessee-Martin
Sept. 15 at Kansas State
Sept. 22 Central Arkansas
Sept. 29 at Youngstown State
Oct. 6 Illinois State
Oct. 13 at Western Illinois
Oct. 20 at Southern Illinois
Oct. 27 Indiana State
Nov. 3 Northern Iowa
Nov. 10 at Southeast Missouri State

downbythebeach
February 19th, 2007, 09:12 PM
Saint Francis University (FCS) is not playing W. Illinois

W. Illinois is playing University of Saint Francis (NAIA)

:thumbsup:

UNHWildCats
February 27th, 2007, 05:37 PM
new updates including Missouri State, BEthune-Cookman, Maine and all the others that have announced recently

BigApp
February 27th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Missouri St? was just on their site, nothing there

UNHWildCats
February 27th, 2007, 06:04 PM
http://www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070226/BREAKING02/70226031