PDA

View Full Version : Fmr Star QB Takes QB Coaching Job at McNeese

TexasTerror
February 1st, 2007, 09:09 PM
Funny, when did McNeese win the I-AA national title? Nice addition for the Pokes...

Leger is new McNeese quarterbacks coach
2/1/2007, 3:20 p.m. CT
The Associated Press

LAKE CHARLES, La. (AP) — Tim Leger, who earned all-conference honors as a quarterback and helped McNeese State to a I-AA national championship in 1997, has joined the McNeese coaching staff as the quarterbacks coach.

McNeese head coach Matt Viator announced the addition of Leger on Thursday..

Since the 2000 season, Leger has been the offensive coordinator and quarterback coach at St. Thomas More High School in Lafayette, helping that school to four state quarterfinal appearances as well as to six district titles.

http://www.nola.com/newsflash/louisiana/index.ssf?/base/sports-11/117036535297250.xml&storylist=louisiana

Mr. C
February 2nd, 2007, 12:05 AM
Funny, when did McNeese win the I-AA national title? Nice addition for the Pokes...

Leger is new McNeese quarterbacks coach
2/1/2007, 3:20 p.m. CT
The Associated Press

LAKE CHARLES, La. (AP) — Tim Leger, who earned all-conference honors as a quarterback and helped McNeese State to a I-AA national championship in 1997, has joined the McNeese coaching staff as the quarterbacks coach.

McNeese head coach Matt Viator announced the addition of Leger on Thursday..

Since the 2000 season, Leger has been the offensive coordinator and quarterback coach at St. Thomas More High School in Lafayette, helping that school to four state quarterfinal appearances as well as to six district titles.

http://www.nola.com/newsflash/louisiana/index.ssf?/base/sports-11/117036535297250.xml&storylist=louisiana
:D :rotateh: :) xlolx :nod: :p :cool:
Is revisionist history at work in Lake Charles? I wonder if there is a trophy missing from the trophy case up at Youngstown State?

citdog
February 2nd, 2007, 12:12 AM
It's in the case next to OJ's Heisman!

Sir William
February 2nd, 2007, 11:17 AM
It's in the case next to OJ's Heisman!

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

McNeese75
February 2nd, 2007, 11:40 PM
Seems like the word "game" was omitted after the word "Championship". Irregardless, the Pokes have been closer to the title than the Kats a couple of times now. :cool:

Frosty The Snowbuff
February 3rd, 2007, 10:55 PM
Nice Typo....

Seat16Demon
February 6th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Seems like the word "game" was omitted after the word "Championship". Irregardless, the Pokes have been closer to the title than the Kats a couple of times now. :cool:

:nono: it's not nice to wake a sleeping Kat...

BigApp
February 6th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Nice Typo....

hey, if you're gonna go, then go all out! :D

McNeese75
February 6th, 2007, 07:23 PM
:nono: it's not nice to wake a sleeping Kat...

:rotateh: If your scared, say your scared!! :rolleyes: