Sept. 29 FORDHAM
Oct. 6 BUCKNELL
Oct. 13 at Cornell
Oct. 20 TOWSON
Oct. 27 at Lafayette
Nov. 3 LEHIGH
Nov. 10 at Georgetown
Nov. 17 at Holy Cross

Albany, UMass, Dartmouth, Cornell, Towson makes for a tough OOC. Could be another bumpy year.

danefan
February 1st, 2007, 06:24 PM
http://eteamz.active.com/SectionNineFB/news/

CENTRAL VALLEY - Two-time New York State Co-Player of the Year Greg Sullivan is expected to sign a letter of intent to attend Colgate next fall where he will play football for the Division 1-AA team.
The signing will take place on Wednesday, February 7th, according to Monroe-Woodbury head coach Pat D'Aliso. The Crusader quarterback will receive an athletic scholarship.
Sullivan was a three-year starter for the Crusaders who chalked up a 35-2 record during that span. In his sophomore year Sullivan was a starting defensive cornerback while Matt Stack quarterbacked the M-W offense. As a junior Sullivan was moved to the signal-calling position as D'Aliso introduced his new spread offense. Completing 66-of-110 passes for 1,455 yards and 19 TDs and rushing for 1,017 yards on 141 carries and scoring 12 TDs, Sullivan led his team to the state Class AA title. This past season he completed 76-of-140 passes for 1,311 yards and 11 TDs while rushing for 1,542 yards on 213 carries and scoring 23 TDs as the CruCrew again went to the state final, only to lose by one point in overtime.
Monroe-Woodbury was 24-1 with Sullivan at quarterback.
Competing in the Patriot League, The Raiders finished 4-7 last season. Head coach Richard Lee Biddle will be entering his 12th season at the helm there. His overall record at Colgate is 88-42.

Good recruit for Colgate. Two time NYS AA player of the year.

ngineer
February 1st, 2007, 10:09 PM
Because every PL team should have one :p

Sept. 1 ALBANY
Sept. 8 MASSACHUSETTS
Sept. 15 at Dartmouth
Sept. 29 FORDHAM
Oct. 6 BUCKNELL
Oct. 13 at Cornell
Oct. 20 TOWSON
Oct. 27 at Lafayette
Nov. 3 LEHIGH
Nov. 10 at Georgetown
Nov. 17 at Holy Cross

Albany, UMass, Dartmouth, Cornell, Towson makes for a tough OOC. Could be another bumpy year.

Actually, you're lucky with Dartmouth and Cornell. I'll trade you Harvard and Yale...

cosmo here
February 1st, 2007, 10:11 PM
http://eteamz.active.com/SectionNineFB/news/

Good recruit for Colgate. Two time NYS AA player of the year.

Reposting this from the Lehigh recruiting thread, this might be the more appropriate place.

a post on the Lafayette board advised to check where Sullivan's other offers were from, apparently implying that he didn't get many others. does anybody have any info on this?

TheValleyRaider
February 1st, 2007, 11:48 PM
Actually, you're lucky with Dartmouth and Cornell. I'll trade you Harvard and Yale...

You can have Dartmouth, but only if we get VMI

citdog
February 2nd, 2007, 01:15 AM
Somebody take VMI!

carney2
February 2nd, 2007, 11:29 AM
Where's our friend, Fordham? OK, in his absence, I will carry the standard:

I definitely see Colgate running the table here.

(For those of you who are not aware, "Fordham" has posted these words to every PL schedule thread so far. Wouldn't want you to be slighted.)

Fordham
February 2nd, 2007, 12:56 PM
I definitely see Colgate running the table here.

do you see Colgate going 11-0 overall, or 6-0 in the league ?

:thumbsup:

carney2
February 2nd, 2007, 01:06 PM
do you see Colgate going 11-0 overall, or 6-0 in the league ?

You are having way too much fun here, Mr. Fordham.

cosmo here
February 2nd, 2007, 01:10 PM
:thumbsup:

xcoffeex

Fordham
February 2nd, 2007, 01:15 PM
xcoffeex

:o :p

Pard4Life
February 2nd, 2007, 02:00 PM
Also looks like a tough schedule.. if you didn't have Dartmouth or Cornell, I'd say it would be the most difficult.. I'll stay with G'town on that one..

Go...gate
February 2nd, 2007, 03:25 PM
Somebody take VMI!

The Patriot League will, in about 5 seconds flat!

danefan
February 2nd, 2007, 04:47 PM
Reposting this from the Lehigh recruiting thread, this might be the more appropriate place.

a post on the Lafayette board advised to check where Sullivan's other offers were from, apparently implying that he didn't get many others. does anybody have any info on this?

I know Albany was looking at him too, but in all honesty he was a product of a great high school program more than a stud player himself. He's undersized and has a sub-par arm, hence the switch to DB. But its still hard not to take a chance on a proven winner.

LBPop
February 2nd, 2007, 05:08 PM
Could be another bumpy year.

If you can run the ball, you can stay in most any game. And Colgate can run the ball. Towson will be a bear, though.:nod: