PDA

View Full Version : Foxsports Under The Radar FCS Coaches

SU DOG
June 20th, 2017, 09:05 AM
http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/under-the-radar-fcs-coaches-061217

JSUSoutherner
June 20th, 2017, 09:11 AM
Coach Simpson at UTM deserves a mention.

jmufan999
June 20th, 2017, 10:09 AM
i was really impressed with the 2 games i saw from San Diego. really good looking football team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aceinthehole
June 20th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Chris Villarrial, Saint Francis – The Red Flash posted their first winning season in 23 years on the FCS level in 2015 and last year Villarrial guided them to their first Northeast Conference title and FCS playoff appearance. The former NFL offensive lineman is 31-46 in seven seasons, getting the once-awful program to 5-6 for three straight seasons before their breakthrough campaign two years ago.

He's done a great, and I would argue almost impossible, job turning around Saint Francis. Congrats!

BEAR
June 20th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Rebowe was a heck of a pick for that list. Guy has done well with what he has available. Heck of a QB on that team too. Dark horse of the SLC this year.

ASU33
June 20th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Coach Simpson at UTM deserves a mention.

Absolutely! So does Broderick Fobbs of Grambling State.

GodHelpTheBears
June 20th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Nice list, but they really need to bold the names in articles like these. It took me a couple of seconds to figure out where the list started, and I cannot tolerate such mild inconveniences

ngineer
June 21st, 2017, 08:45 PM
Will be interesting this year to see how Valpo does in it's fourth season under Cecchini. Seems like he's gotten better players and made the program more competitive, but can he make them winners?

Daytripper
June 25th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Rebowe was a heck of a pick for that list. Guy has done well with what he has available. Heck of a QB on that team too. Dark horse of the SLC this year.

Agree 100%. He knows how to recruit Louisiana.