PDA

View Full Version : NDSU Adding Transfers to Compete

ALPHAGRIZ1
April 11th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Thought they didn't need to do this?

Evidently adding Desmond Caine from Illinois was due to either not having enough talent at WR or not developing the talent they currently have on the roster.

Looks like the honeymoon is over for the MVFC. Interesting how things change.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BisonTru
April 11th, 2017, 01:06 PM
10 receptions and 103 yards against #3 Ohio State as a freshman.

Transfer U baby!

Thumper 76
April 11th, 2017, 01:16 PM
They salty they don't have anyone close to Wieneke on their roster and are desperate to catch up :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clenz
April 11th, 2017, 01:18 PM
10 receptions and 103 yards against #3 Ohio State as a freshman.

Transfer U baby!
And 5 catches all last season including an incredible 37 yards on two catches against Murray State

BisonTru
April 11th, 2017, 01:23 PM
And 5 catches all last season including an incredible 37 yards on two catches against Murray State

He was out half the season. His numbers are still pretty poor on per game basis last year. From my understanding he didn't fit in well with the new coach and offense.

Daytripper
April 11th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Does this make them the new "TransferU?"

BisonTru
April 11th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Does this make them the new "TransferU?"

Why not. We also have a transfer punter from SMU.

JSUSoutherner
April 11th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Taking all those thugs. You guys took more transfers this year than we did. xlolx

Bisonator
April 11th, 2017, 03:05 PM
This kid will be transfer #3 on the current roster. Hell he might not even see the field.

BisonTru
April 11th, 2017, 03:16 PM
This kid will be transfer #3 on the current roster. Hell he might not even see the field.

Counting a JuCo. I really don't mind taking a few JuCo's if they prove themselves recruit-able at their level. KState takes quite a few JuCos.

ALPHAGRIZ1
April 11th, 2017, 03:42 PM
In less than 2 years you guys went from "we build our program recruiting and develop the talent we have" to defending and welcoming transfers to try and keep up with JMU.

#LoveIt

BisonTru
April 11th, 2017, 03:43 PM
You must of missed King Frazier.

ALPHAGRIZ1
April 11th, 2017, 05:54 PM
I think everyone did.........

centennial
April 11th, 2017, 05:58 PM
I say we take another 3-4 transfers. Might as well shore up any weaknesses. Everyone else does it already. Even at 6 transfers NDSU would be on the low be the top FCS teams.

Professor Chaos
April 11th, 2017, 06:25 PM
NDSU is taking an FBS transfer for the 2nd straight year and very likely to redshirt the entire incoming freshman recruiting class (of 25+ players each) for the second straight year as well. I'll take it.

Milktruck74
April 11th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Why wouldn't you take a top talent with a few years left? As long as the kid doesn't come with serious baggage, bring him on. Now, if your school is taking 8 or more of them every year, you might have an issue.

BisonFan02
April 11th, 2017, 06:46 PM

Evidently adding Desmond Caine from Illinois was due to either not having enough talent at WR or not developing the talent they currently have on the roster.

http://i.imgur.com/tVaXzcO.gif

Bisonator
April 11th, 2017, 06:51 PM
In less than 2 years you guys went from "we build our program recruiting and develop the talent we have" to defending and welcoming transfers to try and keep up with JMU.

#LoveIt
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/13/Trolling.jpg

NDSU has always had 1-2 juco transfers at least since I can remember.

Bisonoline
April 11th, 2017, 08:18 PM

You act as thought we are taking on all transfers to field a team. One transfer is hardly a change in how we build players in our program.

Bisonwinagn
April 11th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Counting a JuCo. I really don't mind taking a few JuCo's if they prove themselves recruit-able at their level. KState takes quite a few JuCos.

JUCO's aren't transfers if they graduated and have no eligibility left at their school.

Bisonoline
April 11th, 2017, 08:27 PM
JUCO's aren't transfers if they graduated and have no eligibility left at their school.

Youre splitting hairs.

ALPHAGRIZ1
April 11th, 2017, 11:31 PM
You act as thought we are taking on all transfers to field a team. One transfer is hardly a change in how we build players in our program.

Come on man.......you know how much I like to fish!

Bisonoline
April 11th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Come on man.......you know how much I like to fish!

I know. Sorry!:D

IBleedYellow
April 12th, 2017, 09:46 AM
http://img.memecdn.com/Troll-bait_o_59195.jpg

Thundar
April 12th, 2017, 10:19 AM
i like it, met him great kid, Getting his degree was the #1 priority. Loves our offense and coaches. I dont see him being any big game changer but will fill a void we have right now between upper and lower classmen at the WR position. Time will tell, we have 3 transfers on our roster. Darin Kelly, Jackson Koonce and not Desmond Cain

gsf23nd
April 12th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Wow, one whole transfer...stop the presses..

Damn Keyboard!!

Milkman
April 12th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Wow, one whore transfer...stop the presses..I think this is the thread you are looking for http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?191874-Entire-Coastal-Carolina-cheer-squad-suspended

gsf23nd
April 12th, 2017, 03:00 PM
I think this is the thread you are looking for http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?191874-Entire-Coastal-Carolina-cheer-squad-suspended

Damn keyboard

Bison56
April 12th, 2017, 04:55 PM

Fish on!

ursus arctos horribilis
April 12th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Fish on!

Subtlety 56...subtlety.:D

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9mzeqxAVOQM/maxresdefault.jpg

Bisonoline
April 12th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Subtlety 56...subtlety.:D

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9mzeqxAVOQM/maxresdefault.jpg

After I posted I went WTF as I realized what I did. But I let it ride to see who would take a swing at the softball.xlolx

cx500d
April 12th, 2017, 08:54 PM
You probably aren't far from the truth...Wish we had Wieneke or your dickhead tight end.

They salty they don't have anyone close to Wieneke on their roster and are desperate to catch up :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bison Fan in NW MN
April 15th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Hopefully the kid will contribute.

Bison roll thru the conference this year. Jacks will be tough in their house but that's it.

Bucs2016
April 16th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Its a step UP from Illinois though. Fact.