July 14th, 2005, 12:33 PM
Here is an announcement from the Ivy League on their YES Network TV schedule:

http://www.ivyleaguesports.com/article.asp?intID=4386

The games include:

Oct. 22 -- Columbia at Dartmouth
Oct. 29 -- Cornell at Princeton
Nov. 5 -- Brown at Yale
Nov. 12 -- Penn at Harvard
Nov. 19 -- Game to be determined (from three games other than Harvard/Yale)

Ivytalk
July 14th, 2005, 02:41 PM
Columbia at Dartmouth on 10/22? Can't wait! Gotta go oil the Barcalounger and buy the Natural Light right now! :rolleyes:

Engineer91
July 14th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Columbia at Dartmouth on 10/22? Can't wait! Gotta go oil the Barcalounger and buy the Natural Light right now! :rolleyes:

Looks like they wanted to get each of the Ancient Eight in a game so why not put Columbia and Dartmouth in the same game rather than ruining two other games!

blukeys
July 14th, 2005, 03:00 PM

IF you get bored, You could always switch to the JMU-UD game on CSTV. ;) ;)

Ivytalk
July 14th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Looks like they wanted to get each of the Ancient Eight in a game so why not put Columbia and Dartmouth in the same game rather than ruining two other games!

Good point! Actually, I noticed a progression: the quality of the games should improve week by week, culminating in Harvard-Penn.

JoltinJoe
July 14th, 2005, 04:52 PM
I have it from a pretty good authority that the Fordham/Columbia game on 9/17 will be a night game, televised by YES.

ngineer
July 14th, 2005, 07:03 PM
ah, but the foliage in Hanover should be exquisite that time of year :rolleyes:

Lehigh Football Nation
July 14th, 2005, 10:54 PM
I have it from a pretty good authority that the Fordham/Columbia game on 9/17 will be a night game, televised by YES.

Do you mean: played at night? Or a nighttime broadcast? Does Coffey Field have lights? Will they have lights?