PDA

View Full Version : For your amusement?...

Preferred Walk-On
December 19th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Either this is one of the greatest satirical works ever, or the most pathetic Bison "fan" ever - likely the latter. And many think the Bison fans on AGS are insufferable (or at least borderline insufferable)...

http://www.inforum.com/opinion/letters/4182764-letter-pretty-clear-bison-failed-horribly

Preferred Walk-On
December 19th, 2016, 12:47 PM
BTW, just so we're clear: This is ridiculous, and if this person really feels this way, they are a POS.

UIWWildthing
December 19th, 2016, 12:50 PM
Poe's Law. God it has to be Poe's Law here.

Twentysix
December 19th, 2016, 12:53 PM
That is satire.

GFBison
December 19th, 2016, 12:56 PM
He obviously has been under a rock for the last seven years. Although they graduate key positions they have experienced backups in almost all positions. But the State Hospital is in Jamestown so he could be a resident of that institution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GFBison
December 19th, 2016, 01:01 PM
That is satire.

I would agree. But his motive might be to finally get a ticket to a game for the first time in 5 or six years.

Btw I've been asked why Bison fans want their coaches fired based on that letter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

penguinpower
December 19th, 2016, 01:05 PM
With a name ending in ski, he is a Polack and he can't help it. I wonder how that will go over on here.

Klepto
December 19th, 2016, 01:07 PM
This is what's wrong with the media. There is nothing logical, rational, or thought-provoking in that letter, but the Forum published it anyway. Total click-bait BS. I hate today's news media.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 19th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Seems legit

Mattymc727
December 19th, 2016, 01:48 PM
Sounded sarcastic, however as a Patriots fan, there are idiots like this all over. Every year we hear from ungrateful fans that expect to be undefeated for 30 straight years and then cry like a baby when we lose. Pats are 12-2 right now, gunning for yet another AFC title home game, and some fans still call into sports radio complaining about the defense or playcalling. What a team like Cleveland would do to be in the Patriots position every year...

The Bison just won a mind boggling 5 titles in D1 in a row. Bound to lose at some point. Take a deep breath.

UNIFanSince1983
December 19th, 2016, 02:11 PM
Certainly sounded like someone who was trying to bring to light how ridiculous some of the Bizon fans probably have been after the loss.

POD Knows
December 19th, 2016, 02:25 PM
Certainly sounded like someone who was trying to bring to light how ridiculous some of the Bizon fans probably have been after the loss.

Could be but if he is really Polish I doubt he is that clever.

NDSUtk
December 19th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Apparently this guy has a history of sending over the top letters to the Forum. So I think he's just a tish off in the head. Rumor is he's 72 years old too. Old people don't give a **** what people think!

caribbeanhen
December 19th, 2016, 03:38 PM
That is satire.

it should be obvious, but satire is something foreign to North Dakota it seems.... haha

Preferred Walk-On
December 19th, 2016, 03:43 PM
it should be obvious, but satire is something foreign to North Dakota it seems.... haha

Sarcasm? Haha

superman7515
December 19th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Don't forget, it was just 5 short years ago when Norfolk State alum Gary Anthony penned a serious letter to The Virginian-Pilot, Virginia's largest newspaper with a local population of 1.7 million, to complain that the results of the Norfolk State @ Old Dominion playoff game should be thrown out because Old Dominion's fans made noise when Norfolk State had the football, but were quiet when ODU had the ball.

http://pilotonline.com/opinion/letters/th-man-lifted-odu/article_5d22923b-a94e-5ff9-938d-1a90eeeee0bd.html
(http://pilotonline.com/opinion/letters/th-man-lifted-odu/article_5d22923b-a94e-5ff9-938d-1a90eeeee0bd.html)

Re 'Crosstown showdown: Monarchs rule,' front page, Nov. 27: What went into the record books as a win was really a sham and a disgrace to competitive college sports. This game was equivalent to two boxers competing in the ring with one of them blindfolded. On nearly every offensive play by Norfolk State, the crowd noise was so high that it drowned out the play-calling. The team simply couldn't hear the plays. This was not the case when Old Dominion had the ball. You could hear a pin drop when they were on offense. This partisan behavior by ODU fans was reprehensible by design and should be considered a shameful act to control the outcome. The results should be thrown out due to unsportsmanlike conduct by the fans.