PDA

View Full Version : Should We Have More Polls About Expanding The Playoffs

lizrdgizrd
January 18th, 2007, 09:11 AM
Should we have more polls on the subject of expanding the playoffs?

spelunker64
January 18th, 2007, 09:18 AM
And maybe we could start a poll to see if we should have a poll about polling for the playoffs.

All this talk about polls, makes me want to get a couple $1s and head to the stip-bar. :smiley_wi

MarkCCU
January 18th, 2007, 09:21 AM
pole or poll?

lizrdgizrd
January 18th, 2007, 09:21 AM
And maybe we could start a poll to see if we should have a poll about polling for the playoffs.

All this talk about polls, makes me want to get a couple $1s and head to the stip-bar. :smiley_wi
Now that's something that'll get a lot of Yes votes!!!

andy7171
January 18th, 2007, 09:23 AM
I'd like to see a poll on whether polling people on other polls should be allowed.

LeopardFan04
January 18th, 2007, 09:33 AM
pole or poll?

Poles? :confused:

http://www.britannica.com/nobel/art/owalesa002p4.jpg

xlolx

LeopardFan04
January 18th, 2007, 09:36 AM
I voted for all "3" yes responses since this is multiple choice...

although, I think I only truly agree with numbers 2 and 3...

It has been beaten to death...I really don't think anything will change until if/when there is an A-10/CAA split or the Ivy/SWAC wants to send teams to the playoffs...:twocents:

BigApp
January 18th, 2007, 11:11 AM
I'd like to see a poll on whether polling people on other polls should be allowed.

hah! I had a roomate in college who did an "Environmental Impact Study on Environmental Impact Studies".

All I remember is he got an "A" in the class (or, at least he said he did), so he must've been on to something!

89Hen
January 18th, 2007, 03:59 PM
The last poll was a little confusing and some of our Palm Beach posters had some issues with the ballot. Recount.

OL FU
January 18th, 2007, 04:07 PM
I voted for free speech:rolleyes:

BigApp
January 18th, 2007, 04:08 PM
pole or poll?

Pohls?
http://www.pohl-family.net/~pohlman/family.html

walliver
January 18th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Actually, my preference has never been an option on a poll.

I believe that I should get to pick the 16 teams that go to the play-offs. I should not be constrained by NCAA regulations. For some reason, "Let walliver pick the field" has never shown up on any poll.

lizrdgizrd
January 19th, 2007, 11:20 AM
Actually, my preference has never been an option on a poll.

I believe that I should get to pick the 16 teams that go to the play-offs. I should not be constrained by NCAA regulations. For some reason, "Let walliver pick the field" has never shown up on any poll.
Guess we need a new poll to include that option! xlolx