The scoreboard operator.

And the electric company....

BisonFan02
December 3rd, 2016, 08:28 PM
This game could set the sport of football back 10 years. xlolx

Southern Bison
December 3rd, 2016, 08:29 PM
Who is going to win this shoot out?
The title is backwards...JMU will host as the higher seed.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Dukie95
December 3rd, 2016, 08:34 PM

What KC Keeler wants, KC Keeler gets.

Daytripper
December 3rd, 2016, 08:38 PM
What KC Keeler wants, KC Keeler gets.

I wonder if Keeler will have his team pumped up?

dudeitsaid
I'm not going to bet against the Bearkats anymore... They didn't blow Chatty away, but I thought they would have a tougher time with the Chatt defense. SHSU just knows how to bring it in the playoffs.

This could be one hell of an exciting game to watch with two potent offenses!

Sam_Kats
Depends on whether Briscoe can go or not. Set the FCS record for TD passes, then gets hurt. Shame

melloware13
December 3rd, 2016, 08:42 PM
This is Keeler's first visit to the redone Bridgeforth (his last trip with UD was 2010 when Pat Devlin went out after 1 play due to what would be targeting).

Winterborn
December 3rd, 2016, 08:47 PM
Depends on whether Briscoe can go or not. Set the FCS record for TD passes, then gets hurt. Shame

Did they say what he injured? Read it was his shoulder but nothing official.

Daytripper
December 3rd, 2016, 08:48 PM
Did they say what he injured? Read it was his shoulder but nothing official.

Still not sure. MRI tomorrow. Latest word is that it is not as bad as first thought.

Milktruck74
December 3rd, 2016, 09:00 PM

damn, I knew that.....but I don't know how to edit the title....crap.

Southern Bison
December 3rd, 2016, 09:02 PM
damn, I knew that.....but I don't know how to edit the title....crap.
Mods...please fix title

It's that simple

Serpentor
December 3rd, 2016, 09:15 PM
Mods...please fix title

It's that simple

Did they ever fix "Arkensas"?

MacThor
December 3rd, 2016, 09:22 PM
The over.

milleniumkat
December 3rd, 2016, 09:23 PM
I'm not going to bet against the Bearkats anymore... They didn't blow Chatty away, but I thought they would have a tougher time with the Chatt defense. SHSU just knows how to bring it in the playoffs.

No one expected us to blow out Chatty, no one has. But we did expect to score enough to win. Check!

www.MKsavedAGS.com

JMad03
December 3rd, 2016, 09:35 PM
Ever since the brackets were revealed, I was anticipating this game. I think this is going to be the game of the week. As a JMU fan, I am definitely nervous about this one. I fully expect this game to come down to the last possession. I'm hoping the defense continues to play strong, but they will definitely have their hands full.
I do hope Briscoe is okay. It's only fair to have both teams at full strength. If we are going to win/lose, I want to win/lose to a team at their best.
SHSU fans... hope you enjoy your visit to Harrisonburg (preferably with a loss haha). I will gladly welcome any fans that stop by to tailgate. Doesn't get much better than this matchup.

dudeitsaid
December 3rd, 2016, 09:35 PM

That's rough, didn't get a chance to watch anything but part of the first quarter. Hope he's OK, and if not, you guys have a solid back-up. He's a heck of a talent!

I would've loved to see a health Bearkat team against JMU. If Briscoe's out, I still have a tough time betting against the Bearkats...just seem to get it wrong anytime I do.

TheRevSFA
December 3rd, 2016, 09:39 PM
Mods...please fix title

It's that simple

Done

TheRevSFA
December 3rd, 2016, 09:40 PM
If this becomes the Friday night game, then that could have an effect on his return

jmufan
December 3rd, 2016, 09:42 PM
It will be a cold game.....only in the 30's and if Friday night could be in the teens.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

DirtyDukes
December 3rd, 2016, 09:43 PM
If we play half as well as we did today we will roll.

The Pud
December 3rd, 2016, 09:43 PM

I predict Sammy's QB sets Division I (FBS and FCS) record for TD passes in a season against JMU. Question is does he throw 5 or 7 TDs against JMU?

DirtyDukes
December 3rd, 2016, 09:46 PM
I predict Sammy's QB sets Division I (FBS and FCS) record for TD passes in a season against JMU. Question is does he throw 5 or 7 TDs against JMU?

He will throw 7 pick 6's to JMU players, yes.

TheEagleSHSU
December 3rd, 2016, 09:47 PM

JB already has the FCS record, but I see what your doing there with the breaking of his own record. Briscoe has 57 Passing TD's, stands atop FCS record books, one short of Brennan - Hawaii D1 record of 58.

Sam_Kats
December 3rd, 2016, 09:47 PM
If we play half as well as we did today we will roll.

LOL

ElCid
December 3rd, 2016, 10:06 PM
I think the most important questions is, will the o/u be more or less than 100?

YoUDeeMan
December 3rd, 2016, 10:11 PM
SHSU offense (with Briscoe) > JMU offense

SHSU defense > JMU defense

NDSUtk
December 3rd, 2016, 10:12 PM
It will be a cold game.....only in the 30's and if Friday night could be in the teens.

It's official it's the Friday night game:
(times in central)
SHSU at JMU - 6pm Friday ESPN2
SDSU at NDSU - 11am Sat ESPN
Wofford at YSU - 1pm Sat ESPN3
Richmond at EWU - 3pm Sat ESPN3

Red & Black
December 3rd, 2016, 10:17 PM
I'm REALLY looking forward to this game. xthumbsupx

blackfordpu
December 3rd, 2016, 10:21 PM
Damn it, could have used that extra day for Briscoe to heal up. I thought the ndsu v sdsu game would get the Friday night slot.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Thumper 76
December 3rd, 2016, 10:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eK5aBhT.gif

Just here for the **** show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RootinFerDukes
December 3rd, 2016, 11:03 PM
So is The Pod the worst shsu poster, or are there others that haven't shown up yet?

Like dirty said, if the team that showed up in BFS today shows up next week, JMU will beat shsu next week. We need a faster start though, shsu will burn us if we gave them an INT returned to the 16.

blackfordpu
December 3rd, 2016, 11:04 PM
So is The Pod the worst shsu poster, or are there others that haven't shown up yet?

Like dirty said, if the team that showed up in BFS today, JMU will beat shsu next week. We need a faster start though, shsu will burn us if we gave them an INT returned to the 16.
You won't see that version of the Kats again.

Sam_Kats
December 3rd, 2016, 11:05 PM
Will be speed ALL OVER THE PLACE Friday night.

The Pud
December 3rd, 2016, 11:11 PM

Like dirty said, if the team that showed up in BFS today shows up next week, JMU will beat shsu next week. We need a faster start though, shsu will burn us if we gave them an INT returned to the 16.

Thank you kindly sir.

flyrod
December 3rd, 2016, 11:13 PM
Looks Like i'm taking off early from work on Friday!

Looking forward to a really really good game.....
Will need to get some extra streamers this week.

and for those SHSU fans coming .....DRESS WARM its gonna be a balmy 20F

RootinFerDukes
December 3rd, 2016, 11:45 PM
Are these Texas boys used to playing in the freezing cold?

Serpentor
December 3rd, 2016, 11:47 PM

They did okay in 2012 against Montana State...

Longhorn
December 3rd, 2016, 11:59 PM
Last time Keeler brought a team to Harrisonburg with a super man QB (Flacco) JMU rolled to an easy win. I sure hope Briscoe is well enough to play. Regardless of the outcome, I don't want to read any post-game excuses from either fan base.

StrikeJMU
December 4th, 2016, 12:11 AM

The Pod predicts a JMU win!

Longhorn
December 4th, 2016, 12:13 AM
The Pod predicts a JMU win!

A JMU victory is a lock now that "The Pod" has weighed in. xrolleyesx

StrikeJMU
December 4th, 2016, 12:17 AM
A JMU victory is a lock now that "The Pod" has weighed in. xrolleyesx

I knew The Pods girlfriend way back in the day; very angry lady, until they discovered Penicillin.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 4th, 2016, 05:42 AM

Home team by 2 TDs.

TheEagleSHSU
December 4th, 2016, 06:34 AM

Cold is a non factor. Beat nova in philly last year, they've played cold weather games at UCA. EL NINO has the south all effed up, it's getting colder every year down here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kakat10
December 4th, 2016, 07:14 AM

I'm pretty sure this comes up every year about this time... our team is not from Belize they have experienced cold weather. It will be fine.

mcveyrl
December 4th, 2016, 07:36 AM
Yea, neither of the teams has faced a whole lot of cold weather this year, so it will probably have a similar effect on both. I would guess Keeler will try to come up a little early and run a night practice or two.

BEAR
December 4th, 2016, 07:43 AM
Done

ArKENsaw what you did there.

UpstateBison
December 4th, 2016, 07:50 AM
I think the most important questions is, will the o/u be more or less than 100?

With an o/u at 100, I will take the over.

LuckyKat
December 4th, 2016, 08:57 AM
I'm pretty sure this comes up every year about this time... our team is not from Belize they have experienced cold weather. It will be fine.

LOLOLO

longtimemocfan
December 4th, 2016, 09:02 AM
I know every fan base has a Chattown or 2 among them and honestly Chattown is tame from what he used to be, but SHSU has quite a few Samtownbears.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

MR. CHICKEN
December 4th, 2016, 09:06 AM
Last time Keeler brought a team to Harrisonburg with a super man QB (Flacco) JMU rolled to an easy win. I sure hope Briscoe is well enough to play. Regardless of the outcome, I don't want to read any post-game excuses from either fan base.

.....ACTUALLAH.....LAST TIME KC WAS IN STREAMERSBURG.......WAS 2010....OURAH SUPERSTAR QB...PAT DEVLIN.....PENN STATE X-FER.....AN' MIAMI DOLPHIN......WAS K-O'd....EARLY IN GAME....BAH UH CONTROVERSIAL HIT......BACK-UP...TREVOR SASEK.........LED DUH HENS TA 13-10 W.......WE WENT ON TA MEET E. WASHINGTON...IN DUH INFAMOUS "CHAIN-GANG".....CHAMPIONSHIP GAME..........HOWEVERAH...YA'S DID ROLL FLACCO 44-24....BUT IT WASN'T...KEELER'S LAST TRIP WHIFF UH SUPERSTAR...xcoolx....AWK!

LuckyKat
December 4th, 2016, 09:06 AM
To BlackFords Point,
we may have played our sloppiest game of the year,
and while Keeler definitely likes the win,he wasnt happy with the execution
The KATS will be more than ready,
And it will Either be a steady flow of Bombs from Briscoe
or WildBearkat set up wit Caleb either Way JMU WONT be able to stop either
Just too much tallent on the Offensive side of the ball,
The defense will bend, give up yards and points
but KATS win by 10 or more

mcveyrl
December 4th, 2016, 09:08 AM
Pretty sure I'm just gonna ignore this thread for the week.

Serpentor
December 4th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Can we not have the most amount of posts again on a game thread, please? Jesus, it's only been 12 hours and we already have 6 pages?

Big Duke
December 4th, 2016, 09:19 AM
To BlackFords Point,
we may have played our sloppiest game of the year,
and while Keeler definitely likes the win,he wasnt happy with the execution
The KATS will be more than ready,
And it will Either be a steady flow of Bombs from Briscoe
or WildBearkat set up wit Caleb either Way JMU WONT be able to stop either
Just too much tallent on the Offensive side of the ball,
The defense will bend, give up yards and points
but KATS win by 10 or more

Not in our House. You all have no idea about our talent. DUKES will roll once again. Sorry Kats but Dogs win

longtimemocfan
December 4th, 2016, 09:22 AM

Tougher time ? Bearkats had only allowed 8 sacks all year were sacked 7 times. 13 points below their average of 54 and 120 yards below their average yards per game. If Briscoe can play healthy and you can't get any pressure on him he will pick you apart. Receivers are fast and run to the ball well.

TheRevSFA
December 4th, 2016, 09:36 AM
It'll be interesting to see which offense hits 50 first

Big Duke
December 4th, 2016, 09:41 AM
#1 Total Offense(SHSU) against #39 Total Defense
#3 Total Offense(JMU) against #96 Total Defense

jmu007
December 4th, 2016, 09:45 AM
What is the scoop on SHSU's run defense? I haven't had a chance to watch any replays yet for them.

jmu007
December 4th, 2016, 09:47 AM
Just saw post by Big Duke.. Hmm.. I hope Coach Houston is prepping a major dose of the run game. I have a feeling SHSU isn't loading the box with 9 guys like UNH.

Bearkat 41
December 4th, 2016, 09:47 AM
not sure what kind of d line and overall defense the dukes have but obviously if you can't pressure the QB quickly that is where shsu is able to hurt teams. Before yesterday NCAA stats showed jmu with just 15 sacks for the season. But stats themselves don't tell the whole story. What I feel is a good thing for shsu is that their last two games were played against the number 7 and 14 overall defenses in fcs and we scored 100 points in the two games.

Funny thing about Sam is that The defense ranks 89th overall but 11th in tackles for a loss and fourth in sacks in fcs.

fmrbearkat
December 4th, 2016, 09:49 AM
Tougher time ? Bearkats had only allowed 8 sacks all year were sacked 7 times. 13 points below their average of 54 and 120 yards below their average yards per game. If Briscoe can play healthy and you can't get any pressure on him he will pick you apart. Receivers are fast and run to the ball well.

And they catch EVERYTHING!!! I was impressed by Chatty's secondary. We scored our points and got our yards but the number of SPECTACULAR catches our guys made is a testament to how great they are and in reality how good Chatty's secondary played. Briscoe had td's to wide open guy's 3 times he missed thatvwe ended up having to punt. But other than those passes the dbs were tight and forced JB to throw some guy's open and our young receivers made some Sunday catches. It's crazy to me that ALL those guys will be back.

jmu007
December 4th, 2016, 09:51 AM
not sure what kind of d line and overall defense the dukes have but obviously if you can't pressure the QB quickly that is where shsu is able to hurt teams. Before yesterday NCAA stats showed jmu with just 15 sacks for the season. But stats themselves don't tell the whole story. What I feel is a good thing for shsu is that their last two games were played against the number 7 and 14 overall defenses in fcs and we scored 100 points in the two games.

Funny thing about Sam is that The defense ranks 89th overall but 11th in tackles for a loss and fourth in sacks in fcs.

What kind of offenses are they [SHSU] playing against? Outside of Richmond and UNH, JMU's schedule was predominantly teams that would rather run the ball and throw out of power formations. FWIW, JMU has been getting to the QB a lot more in last 3 games than previous 9.

Big Duke
December 4th, 2016, 09:56 AM
I think what your going to find is that our teams are very similar with team speed and talent . Our O numbers are different because if you take away the run, we pass. Take away the pass, we run. Our D got hurt big in the first few games, but now are playing well. I think special teams will decide this game. It should be a VERY good game and NDSU will be watching this one very close

ElCid
December 4th, 2016, 10:02 AM
What is the scoop on SHSU's run defense? I haven't had a chance to watch any replays yet for them.

Well, they gave up 236 to UTC on 46 tries for 5.1 an attempt. They allow 157/game on average...4.0 per rush. But that was to the Southland mostly. Not a lot of rush first teams down there. Their 3rd down D allows conversions at 0.365. I think JMU will be able to run as they want mostly. I don't think they have seen a rushing team quite like JMU. The thing about JMU is even if your running game stalls, you have a passer who is pretty dang good. Should be a fun game.

Thumper 76
December 4th, 2016, 10:02 AM
Can we not have the most amount of posts again on a game thread, please? Jesus, it's only been 12 hours and we already have 6 pages?
Just wait till the SDSU/NDSU one gets rolling. You might not have to worry about it.

Sent from my RCT6303W87M7 using Tapatalk

kalm
December 4th, 2016, 10:06 AM

And JMU did that against 3 playoff teams and an FBS in the regular season.

Daytripper
December 4th, 2016, 10:49 AM
The only reason that the Chatty game was even close is because UTC was able to get consistent pressure on Briscoe. Them and McNeese were the only teams all season that could do that. If JMU can't pressure our QB consistently, I believe we will outscore them.

Over/Under 112 in my opinion.

DirtyDukes
December 4th, 2016, 10:56 AM
The only reason that the Chatty game was even close is because UTC was able to get consistent pressure on Briscoe. Them and McNeese were the only teams all season that could do that. If JMU can't pressure our QB consistently, I believe we will outscore them.

Is Briscoe's arm still on? That hit was brutal and his last throw of that game was just terrible. Hope he gets better; I'd love to dismantle you guys at full strength.

milleniumkat
December 4th, 2016, 11:03 AM
They did okay in 2012 against Montana State...

and Eastern Washington. And Villanova

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 4th, 2016, 11:04 AM

You mean like the ones JMU fans made after their loss to Colgate last year? Do mean ones like that?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

alvin.kmiec
December 4th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Well, they gave up 236 to UTC on 46 tries for 5.1 an attempt. They allow 157/game on average...4.0 per rush. But that was to the Southland mostly. Not a lot of rush first teams down there. Their 3rd down D allows conversions at 0.365. I think JMU will be able to run as they want mostly. I don't think they have seen a rushing team quite like JMU. The thing about JMU is even if your running game stalls, you have a passer who is pretty dang good. Should be a fun game.

This sounds a lot like us to. We have two great RB's but haven't really had to use them with our passing game so strong.

Bearkat 41
December 4th, 2016, 11:09 AM
Is Briscoe's arm still on? That hit was brutal and his last throw of that game was just terrible. Hope he gets better; I'd love to dismantle you guys at full strength.

Serious question. What about your defense makes you think you will dismantle the shsu offense. Looking at the numbers I wouldn't say I'm particularly worried about being shut down. But I haven't seen you play and obviously the thing that stands out is your offensive firepower.

DirtyDukes
December 4th, 2016, 11:37 AM
You mean like the ones JMU fans made after their loss to Colgate last year? Do mean ones like that?

www.MKsavedAGS.com (http://www.MKsavedAGS.com)

Nobody made any excuses other than our Coach was obviously one foot out the door. You're an idiot.

Serious question. What about your defense makes you think you will dismantle the shsu offense. Looking at the numbers I wouldn't say I'm particularly worried about being shut down. But I haven't seen you play and obviously the thing that stands out is your offensive firepower.

Our defense is opportunistic and only getting better as the weeks go on. I also know we can run all over you guys and keep the ball out of Briscoe's gimpy hand. We held UNH to 21 (15 with our first team D in) a week after they scored 64.

Daytripper
December 4th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Nobody made any excuses other than our Coach was obviously one foot out the door. You're an idiot.

Our defense is opportunistic and only getting better as the weeks go on. I also know we can run all over you guys and keep the ball out of Briscoe's gimpy hand. We held UNH to 21 (15 with our first team D in) a week after they scored 64.

It may not be wise to compare us to UNH.....

TheRevSFA
December 4th, 2016, 12:03 PM

The question isn't the offense. It's number one vs number three.

The question is the defense and JMU ranked better in total defense than Sam

The difference? Which defense can stop the powerful offense when it matters

blackfordpu
December 4th, 2016, 12:19 PM
Actually his last throw was while he was being tackled so no one has seen him throw since the injury.

CID1990
December 4th, 2016, 12:42 PM
I haven't voted in the poll this year but since around the middle of the season I would have had JMU in the top 3, if not number 1. I think they are a legitimate contender to win this whole thing this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dukie95
December 4th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Both teams have QBs that seem to not be 100%. I have a feeling this will be one of those games without a lot of defense. The winner will be the team that makes the fewest mistakes that stop themselves. My heart says JMU, but it's anyone's game.

If JMU has any advantage it'll be that don't have to travel across the country in a short week.

RootinFerDukes
December 4th, 2016, 01:00 PM

That'll be the difference in the game. There's no way 39th vs 96th isn't good for at least a score or two in JMU's favor.
We held unh to 22. 15 excluding trash time. 8 if you're only looking at a sustained drive during meaningful time.
Our defense got it done last night.

The Pud
December 4th, 2016, 01:06 PM
That'll be the difference in the game. There's no way 39th vs 96th isn't good for at least a score or two in JMU's favor.
We held unh to 22. 15 excluding trash time. 8 if you're only looking at a sustained drive during meaningful time.

UNH isn't a good comparison sir. hahahaha

Bearkat 41
December 4th, 2016, 01:09 PM

i see. Chatty ran all over us and kept the ball out of Briscoes hands and he still put up five touchdowns and 360 yards passing. Held the ball for 40 minutes to our 20. I think the dukes will score some points and I'll be interested to see if they would rather chew clock than put points on the board quickly.

longtimemocfan
December 4th, 2016, 01:14 PM

The only reason you won period is you made a few more plays. Look at the stats. Your defense besides a little bit of play out of your line is bad. JMU by 2 scores.

The Pud
December 4th, 2016, 01:16 PM
The only reason you won period is you made a few more plays. Look at the stats. Your defense besides a little bit of play out of your line is bad. JMU by 2 scores.

But our offense is great sir! Here is a mathematical equation to help you understand:

bad defense + great offense = 12-0 for the season

blackfordpu
December 4th, 2016, 01:17 PM
i see. Chatty ran all over us and kept the ball out of Briscoes hands and he still put up five touchdowns and 360 yards passing. Held the ball for 49 minutes to our 20. I think the dukes will score some points and I'll be interested to see if they would rather chew clock than put points on the board quickly.
That's what ewu did to uca yesterday. Changed their pace and actually held the ball and kept it away from the bears. We'll have to see if either the Kats or jmu will employ this tactic. More likely jmu though as the Kats offense is at their best when they're playing fast.

Big Duke
December 4th, 2016, 01:19 PM
i see. Chatty ran all over us and kept the ball out of Briscoes hands and he still put up five touchdowns and 360 yards passing. Held the ball for 49 minutes to our 20. I think the dukes will score some points and I'll be interested to see if they would rather chew clock than put points on the board quickly.

We scored 28 puts in the second quarter Saturday and that's not unusual for our offense. We are not afraid of a shootout. The question is will your D stop our Offense more than we can stop yours? I say you can't, but that's why they play the game. Can't wait

blackfordpu
December 4th, 2016, 01:20 PM

Sour grapes much? Some of you sound like the Clinton camp, "but we won the popular vote". Sorry, stats don't matter, the score does. Making more plays than your opponent is how you win the game. To try and marginalize that is just ignorant.

longtimemocfan
December 4th, 2016, 01:27 PM
But our offense is great sir! Here is a mathematical equation to help you understand:

bad defense + great offense = 12-0 for the season
Your offense isn't that good if you can't keep your QB upright. 7 sacks is the most by Huesman since he's been at Chattanooga. Your 12-0 cause again you didn't play anybody !!

The Pud
December 4th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Your offense isn't that good if you can't keep your QB upright. 7 sacks is the most by Huesman since he's been at Chattanooga. Your 12-0 cause again you didn't play anybody !!

LOL!!! Oh, so Chitty State is a nobody now. I get it now. Hahahaha!

longtimemocfan
December 4th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Nope we were 9-3 and we only put up 3 points on Alabama. Our receivers were running over your little pint sized DB's to the worse than Chattown of SHSU lol.

The Pud
December 4th, 2016, 01:33 PM
Nope we were 9-3 and we only put up 3 points on Alabama. Our receivers were running over your little pint sized DB's to the worse than Chattown of SHSU lol.

Always #ButBama. LOL

Ok, if you want to bring on Alabama in this discussion............seems Sammy scored more points on Chitty State than Alabama did. LMFAO!!

Bearkat 41
December 4th, 2016, 01:38 PM

And our wide receivers continually ran past your supposed top ranked pass defense. It's been established that our defense isn't world beaters. Yet they did enough to hold your offense to 29 points. Those big receivers running over our pint size DB's did what for you? It helped you win the TOP battle. Enjoy you TOP win while you sit at home next week talking about how much clock you chewed up.

The Pud
December 4th, 2016, 01:43 PM
And our wide receivers continually ran past your supposed top ranked pass defense. It's been established that our defense isn't world beaters. Yet they did enough to hold your offense to 29 points. Those big receivers running over our pint size DB's did what for you? It helped you win the TOP battle. Enjoy you TOP win while you sit at home next week talking about how much clock you chewed up.

^^^^^^^^^^^this made me giggle

fmrbearkat
December 4th, 2016, 02:03 PM
That's what ewu did to uca yesterday. Changed their pace and actually held the ball and kept it away from the bears. We'll have to see if either the Kats or jmu will employ this tactic. More likely jmu though as the Kats offense is at their best when they're playing fast.

We will be able to run the ball like normal I would think. We've had a good rushing attack all year until UCA and Chatty both of which have top 2/3 DL's in the country. I'd think if we need to chew clock we can. One thing that KILLED us yesterday. I'm not saying JMU's Dline isn't good because I honestly have zero clue. I just haven't heard them talked about much like I have JSU, Chatty, and UCA.

jmufan
December 4th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Sounds like a bunch of my team is better than yours hot heads ;) why the game is played. Both teams are good, if they weren't they wouldn't have advanced in the playoffs.

fmrbearkat
December 4th, 2016, 02:06 PM

Actually we basically gave them 7 more when the upback stepped over to early in front of the snap.

Big Duke
December 4th, 2016, 02:14 PM
We will be able to run the ball like normal I would think. We've had a good rushing attack all year until UCA and Chatty both of which have top 2/3 DL's in the country. I'd think if we need to chew clock we can. One thing that KILLED us yesterday. I'm not saying JMU's Dline isn't good because I honestly have zero clue. I just haven't heard them talked about much like I have JSU, Chatty, and UCA.

I think we are the best team in the world. I haven't seen anyone else play, but my wife said there was no one that could stop us.

Be real people. Just because you say it doesn't make it true. We are a good team, Real Good. We will not roll over and I don't expect you all to roll over.

The Pud
December 4th, 2016, 02:18 PM
I think we are the best team in the world. I haven't seen anyone else play, but my wife said there was no one that could stop us.

Be real people. Just because you say it doesn't make it true. We are a good team, Real Good. We will not roll over and I don't expect you all to roll over.

Same can be said about Sammy

Big Duke
December 4th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Same can be said about Sammy

My point exactly. This should be a very fun game

fmrbearkat
December 4th, 2016, 02:33 PM

My post was a completely non troll or arrogant post. I said I wouldn't expect TOP to be lopsided because I'm ASSUMING your dline isn't a top 5 dline. I admitted I was assuming because I stated I hadn't heard y'all singing their praises like I have others. We've been able to run on everybody unless they load up to defend the run AND had a dominant front 7 skill wise. Then we still had enough to get it done through the air. The teams that didn't have the top caliber front 7 got burned by both.

My my honest opinion at this point is it's a toss up game which would tend to give JMU advantage at home. That's assuming JB and Riser play but are about 80% healthy. If JB plays like JB and Riser gets over his injury I think we win just like you think your team will win. Part of fandom.

Big Duke
December 4th, 2016, 02:34 PM
My post was a completely non troll or arrogant post. I said I wouldn't expect TOP to be lopsided because I'm ASSUMING your dline isn't a top 5 dline. I admitted I was assuming because I stated I hadn't heard y'all singing their praises like I have others. We've been able to run on everybody unless they load up to defend the run AND had a dominant front 7 skill wise.

My my honest opinion at this point is it's a toss up game which would tend to give JMU advantage at home. That's assuming JB and Riser play but are about 80% healthy. If JB plays like JB and Riser gets over his injury I think we win just like you think your team will win. Part of fandom.

Agreed, but we win.

Hope your guys are healthy

fmrbearkat
December 4th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Agreed, but we win.

Hope your guys are healthy

Me too....I hate injuries but honestly that's what makes fcs so great. The playoffs are brutal. There's no 4-5 weeks to prep for your best shot. Teams with the best 65 players usually win because we tgere will certainly be times when you need your 2nd and third string guy's to make step in and play in a big spot.

Bearkat 41
December 4th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Seems like the majority of dukes fans and majority of Kat fans are in agreement. We both think our team is the best and both have legitimate arguments for why. We both think we will win and can admit that jmu likely has the advantage due to shsu traveling and playing in a tough environment.

This is should be a great game. I'm guessing that the scoreboard operator will be tired at the end of the game

RootinFerDukes
December 4th, 2016, 03:35 PM
God help us when the betting lines, sagarin and Massey all give JMU the edge. I can see the Bearkats excuses now. "Massey and sagarin don't matter unless it looks how I want it to!"

fmrbearkat
December 4th, 2016, 03:45 PM
God help us when the betting lines, sagarin and Massey all give JMU the edge. I can see the Bearkats excuses now. "Massey and sagarin don't matter unless it looks how I want it to!"

It's been 5 years of everybody giving others the edge. At some point a few years back they stopped being "excuses" and started being "reasons why we won the game and why sagerine, Massey, and a whole host of loudmouth AGS posters were proved wrong!"

RootinFerDukes
December 4th, 2016, 03:47 PM
It's been 5 years of everybody giving others the edge. At some point a few years back they stopped being "excuses" and started being "reasons why we won the game and why sagerine, Massey, and a whole host of loudmouth AGS posters were proved wrong!"

Touché. Shsu is overdue to win a title. It just won't happen this year.

Bearkat 41
December 4th, 2016, 03:49 PM

Seriously who gives a crap about the betting line? Do Massey and Sagrin have a great first step that gets an o lineman on his heels and pressure opposing quarterbacks? Projections mean nothing to me. I could care less if we are picked to win or lose because it has zero impact on the actual game.

Bearkat 41
December 4th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Touché. Shsu is overdue to win a title. It just won't happen this year.

You very well could be right. The winner of this game still has a semifinal matchup that will be against the winner of the showdown in Fargo. Both those teams are obviously pretty good.

Can friday day get here yet?

milleniumkat
December 4th, 2016, 04:23 PM

Uh huh. Name calling after one post eh? This week should be fun. lol.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 4th, 2016, 04:30 PM

Please someone remove this post. It maybe the worst ever and i like the people. "The only reason you won is you made a few more plays"...
..Said most teams in tough playoff since they started keeping track of scores.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 4th, 2016, 04:31 PM
My post was a completely non troll or arrogant post. I said I wouldn't expect TOP to be lopsided because I'm ASSUMING your dline isn't a top 5 dline. I admitted I was assuming because I stated I hadn't heard y'all singing their praises like I have others. We've been able to run on everybody unless they load up to defend the run AND had a dominant front 7 skill wise. Then we still had enough to get it done through the air. The teams that didn't have the top caliber front 7 got burned by both.

I mean we lost the TOP battle to UIW for crimes sake, that will have no bearing on any game we are in. That's the way our team rolls like it or not.

It makes me uncomfortable that we are built that way, but it's how we roll.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 4th, 2016, 04:33 PM

Why wouldn't the 4 Seed at home on a short week with a potentially injured visiting QB be favored? I'm mean that's how Vegas looks at it. It's called variables

But that's why they play the game.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Katfan
December 4th, 2016, 04:38 PM
MASSEY favors SHSU by 1 given home field, I'd expect the line to be -2 JMU.

DirtyDukes
December 4th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Actually his last throw was while he was being tackled so no one has seen him throw since the injury.

Bro go back on ESPN3 and watch it, yeah the DLineman got his hands on his leg while he's in the throwing motion but the throw was going nowhere.

Uh huh. Name calling after one post eh? This week should be fun. lol.

That's not a name, it's a fact.

Bearkat90
December 4th, 2016, 06:15 PM
He will throw 7 pick 6's to JMU players, yes.

You are smoking snorting or shooting some strange stuff

blackfordpu
December 4th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Bro go back on ESPN3 and watch it, yeah the DLineman got his hands on his leg while he's in the throwing motion but the throw was going nowhere.

Bro, I was there and saw it for myself. Thanks for confirming the guido stereotype of those from the northeast, bro.

TheRevSFA
December 4th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Bro, I was there and saw it for myself. Thanks for confirming the guido stereotype of those from the northeast, bro.

They are more the mid Atlantic as opposed to the northeast, but you know

Dukie95
December 4th, 2016, 07:08 PM

I know, right? Those Italians are always all "Go a'back and a'look att'a tape'a...and have'a some'a spaghetti"

Htownbearkat
December 4th, 2016, 07:16 PM
to be honest-
The Bearkats have never won a playoff game in cold weather outside of Bozeman, Huntsville, Cheney (2) or Philly.

DirtyDukes
December 4th, 2016, 07:19 PM
You are smoking snorting or shooting some strange stuff

I was doing my best Pod impersonation

Thanks for proving some Texans study Geography there, Rev.

blackfordpu
December 4th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Guess it depends on your point of view. They are to the north and east of my current location.

theEDOGG
December 4th, 2016, 07:27 PM

But we're 1-0 vs the Mocs...

Bearkat90
December 4th, 2016, 07:39 PM

Made few more plays lol that usually the winner at any level of football does that
Butt hurt a little there

Bearkat90
December 4th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Edogg enjoyed bringing it with you in section D yesterday
To bad we are not back at Bowers again

jmuwishyouhadadukedog
December 4th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Looks like it's gonna be around 25 degrees at kickoff. I for one, will be be taking advantage of being layered and it easier to sneak in contraband up to ensure that my coffee has a little extra kick to it. xcoffeexxdrunkyx

milleniumkat
December 4th, 2016, 08:09 PM

Awwwwe....him so hurtful for no reason. Him sensitive.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 4th, 2016, 08:11 PM
But we're 1-0 vs the Mocs...

lololol. We played one-somebody. 1-0

#ButtBama

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 4th, 2016, 08:12 PM
to be honest-
The Bearkats have never won a playoff game in cold weather outside of Bozeman, Huntsville, Cheney (2) or Philly.

We beat UCA last year in the final game of regular season to make the playoffs and it was about 25 in Conway.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 4th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Made few more plays lol that usually the winner at any level of football does that
Butt hurt a little there

I'm sure he'd like to have that comment back.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Longhorn
December 4th, 2016, 10:35 PM
.....ACTUALLAH.....LAST TIME KC WAS IN STREAMERSBURG.......WAS 2010....OURAH SUPERSTAR QB...PAT DEVLIN.....PENN STATE X-FER.....AN' MIAMI DOLPHIN......WAS K-O'd....EARLY IN GAME....BAH UH CONTROVERSIAL HIT......BACK-UP...TIM DONNELLY.....WHO COULDN'T EVEN CARRY UH CLIP-BOARD.......LED DUH HENS TA 13-10 W.......WE WENT ON TA MEET E. WASHINGTON...IN DUH INFAMOUS "CHAIN-GANG".....CHAMPIONSHIP GAME..........HOWEVERAH...YA'S DID ROLL FLACCO 44-24....BUT IT WASN'T...KEELER'S LAST TRIP WHIFF UH SUPERSTAR...xcoolx....AWK!

Operative word was "superstar QB"....Devlin was not a superstar in anybody's mind except UD faithful. My comment stands.

katstrapper
December 5th, 2016, 06:12 AM

There is no way you can sit here and say that JMU defense will be way better than what the Kats just saw in #3 ranked defense of Chattanooga and Kats O scored 41. AND, Kats O left at least 14 on the field when Briscoe overthrew two receivers that were wide open for tds. I think Chatty fans would tell you that the Kats WR corp is way better than what you may read or hear.

Kats wont see a better defensive line than the Mocs , I will guarantee that.

Longhorn
December 5th, 2016, 06:15 AM
There is no way you can sit here and say that JMU defense will be way better than what the Kats just saw in #3 ranked defense of Chattanooga and Kats O scored 41. AND, Kats O left at least 14 on the field when Briscoe overthrew two receivers that were wide open for tds. I think Chatty fans would tell you that the Kats WR corp is way better than what you may read or hear.

"Way better"? Perhaps not. Just good enough to beat SH. xcoffeex

theEDOGG
December 5th, 2016, 06:15 AM
Edogg enjoyed bringing it with you in section D yesterday
To bad we are not back at Bowers again

It sure was FUN! If not this season, then next season we shall do it again!

bluehenbillk
December 5th, 2016, 07:24 AM
Devlin not a superstar? Spoken from a guy whose program has never had a superstar QB so would he know one if he bumped into one...

The Pud
December 5th, 2016, 07:26 AM
Operative word was "superstar QB"....Devlin was not a superstar in anybody's mind except UD faithful. My comment stands.

??? What are you smoking man? Devlin was a SUPERSTAR QB buddy. I think someone has QB envy.

MR. CHICKEN
December 5th, 2016, 07:37 AM

....UH QB...WHOM GUIDES YA....TA NATTY LAND.......AN' DOES TIME IN NFL....IS UH SUPER [email protected] LEVEL...YER INITIAL POST WAS POPPYCOCK/BOGUS/INACCURATE.......AWK!

....PS........AH STAND CORRECTED......TREVOR SASEK.....WAS DUH BACK-UP.....NOT DONNELLY........COB-WEDS...LADS....COB-WEBS....xembarrassedxxembarrassedx...........BRAWK !

...PPS........MUST SPREAD DUH REPPIES...CARIB....IOU......RAWAK!

UNIFanSince1983
December 5th, 2016, 07:38 AM

So no they won't see a better defense, but they will see a better offense and a better all around team. That is the beauty of the playoffs. You get to see a better team each week. SHSU can just keep proving they are the best by winning. They may not have played anyone all season until the playoffs, but you win here you gain respect. Unfortunately for Kat fans there are quite a few of you that are over-bearing so you may not actually earn any respect because people think you are assholes as a group.

jmu007
December 5th, 2016, 07:49 AM
LOL at people who think Pat Devlin was a, "Superstar".

kalm
December 5th, 2016, 07:55 AM
LOL at people who think Pat Devlin was a, "Superstar".

He had a nice year in 2010 but his career stats are down the list a quite a ways. I'd consider him a star quarterback at Delaware but that's about as far as I'd go.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 07:56 AM
Awwwwe....him so hurtful for no reason. Him sensitive.

Did you quote the wrong post? Did they not teach you how to use a computer in the trailer park charter high school you attended for 7 years? Also, if you put an e on the end of aww it becomes a different word. Guess you're not much of a scrabble player.

To all non-Troll SHSU fans, anybody making the trip up? Let us know if you need info on the best places to stay/eat/etc.

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 07:58 AM
Did you quote the wrong post? Did they not teach you how to use a computer in the trailer park charter high school you attended for 7 years? Also, if you put an e on the end of aww it becomes a different word. Guess you're not much of a scrabble player.

To all non-Troll SHSU fans, anybody making the trip up? Let us know if you need info on the best places to stay/eat/etc.

I was just quoting you, i don't really pay much attention to your posts. They are all equally irrelevant.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 08:01 AM

You disagreed with my post by calling me an idiot non-provoked. And i'm the troll? Ok. But sounds like you are a scared little biotch.

You should be. Because if we beat you with our backup QB you should shut your program down. We'll gladly take Abdullah off of your hands.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

UNIFanSince1983
December 5th, 2016, 08:01 AM
He had a nice year in 2010 but his career stats are down the list a quite a ways. I'd consider him a star quarterback at Delaware but that's about as far as I'd go.

Well to be fair he only played 2 years at Delaware, and played in what would probably be considered and NFL type offense. Not an air raid throw it all over the yard. Looking at 2010 he had 3000+ yards with 22 TDs and only 3 INTs. I believe he missed 1 whole game possibly 2. Superstar is up for interpretation though. The fact that he was a huge recruit coming out of high school and went to Penn St. originally might have a little play in some people's opinion as well.

RootinFerDukes
December 5th, 2016, 08:10 AM

I used to live in TX and I had never heard anyone refer to Virginia, or anywhere below New England, as the Northeast.

Us damn yankees!!!!

RootinFerDukes
December 5th, 2016, 08:13 AM
Guess it depends on your point of view. They are to the north and east of my current location.

Wow.... just wow. You're not representing Texas very well so far. xrolleyesx

Nickels
December 5th, 2016, 08:36 AM
Northeast and Blue = Yankee. Yankee = ******.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 08:36 AM
You disagreed with my post by calling me an idiot non-provoked. And i'm the troll? Ok. But sounds like you are a scared little biotch.

You should be. Because if we beat you with our backup QB you should shut your program down. We'll gladly take Abdullah off of your hands.

LOL, do you live in a vacuum? I would say every post you ever made previously is the reason I called you that. I'm not scared at all. You seem to be scared if you're already setting up your backup QB as the reason you lost.

You don't get it, our athletes are better than any you've ever seen. NORTHEASTERN SPEED

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 08:41 AM
LOL, do you live in a vacuum? I would say every post you ever made previously is the reason I called you that. I'm not scared at all. You seem to be scared if you're already setting up your backup QB as the reason you lost.

You don't get it, our athletes are better than any you've ever seen. NORTHEASTERN SPEED

I'm not saying it will be THE reason, but if you are honestly suggesting that losing a starting QB doesn't affect outcomes then you are the one living in a vacuum. THats all shsu fans heard all year when we talked about our win over colgate. "Only reason you even played them was cuz Vlad Lee was hurt"

Just ask vegas if QBs matter to passing teams. But keep telling yourself it doesn't if it makes you feel better about your team.

But I'm not suggesting we lose, just that the pressure is now on JMU.

You may get to play the most overrated Undefeated FCS team in history at home with their back up QB who has started zero games. If you can't get that done, following last years Choke fest at home to Colgate...then i'm. it sure why you guys keep fielding football teams.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

jmufan999
December 5th, 2016, 08:42 AM
NORTHEASTERN SPEED

haha!

Nickels
December 5th, 2016, 08:44 AM
ROFL! Look at these ultra charmin queers. Cant make this **** up.
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/29307/

You fags are 100% Yankee scum.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 08:58 AM
Northeast and Blue = Yankee. Yankee = ******.

I live a block from the monument to Stonewall Jackson and a mile from Bobby E Lee. You're going to call me a Yankee?

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 09:02 AM
I'm not saying it will be THE reason, but if you are honestly suggesting that losing a starting QB doesn't affect outcomes then you are the one living in a vacuum. THats all shsu fans heard all year when we talked about our win over colgate. "Only reason you even played them was cuz Vlad Lee was hurt"

Just ask vegas if QBs matter to passing teams. But keep telling yourself it doesn't if it makes you feel better about your team.

But I'm not suggesting we lose, just that the pressure is now on JMU.

You may get to play the most overrated Undefeated FCS team in history at home with their back up QB who has started zero games. If you can't get that done, following last years Choke fest at home to Colgate...then i'm. it sure why you guys keep fielding football teams.

You keep bringing up Colgate - at least we didn't lose by 52 though. 52 that's embarrassing! That's like... 7 touchdowns!

Nickels
December 5th, 2016, 09:03 AM
I live a block from the monument to Stonewall Jackson and a mile from Bobby E Lee. You're going to call me a Yankee?
Yes...along with your entire un-American safe space loving school. Just because it wasn't full of queers back in the day doesn't make it less yankee today.

UNIFanSince1983
December 5th, 2016, 09:07 AM

Yes...along with your entire un-American safe space loving school. Just because it wasn't full of queers back in the day doesn't make it less yankee today.

This guy just went off the deep end...

Nickels
December 5th, 2016, 09:07 AM
You keep bringing up Colgate - at least we didn't lose by 52 though. 52 that's embarrassing! That's like... 7 touchdowns!
I'd rather lose by 102 in the semi's than get beat by those weaklings at Colgate. Are you kidding me? Colgate could get torched by many high schools in this area.

kalm
December 5th, 2016, 09:10 AM
Trust Nickels. He's seen his share of high school level talent this season. He knows what he's talking about.

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Trust Nickels. He's seen his share of high school level talent this season. He knows what he's talking about.

Says the man whose team struggled with a team that SH treated like a step child.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 09:22 AM
Says the man whose team struggled with a team that SH treated like a step child.

Didn't they win by like 3 TDs? Is that a struggle? Man you Bearcat fans play it loose with the facts.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 09:25 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cy3X43qUQAAptB-.jpg:large

LOLLLLLLLL Why is the #1 team playing AT #5?

JMad03
December 5th, 2016, 09:27 AM

Wow.

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 09:30 AM
Didn't they win by like 3 TDs? Is that a struggle? Man you Bearcat fans play it loose with the facts.

EWU vs UCA
21-14 at half, won by 17 points.

SHSU vs UCA
38-10 at half, won by 36 points. and UCA scored final td with 20 ticks left in Garbage. We dominated they did not, pretty simple.

Sam_Kats
December 5th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Work Christmas party on Saturday or I'd look into this trip. JMU's stadium looks awesome.

The only contending teams Sam played this year, they put the most points scored on each.....59 on 2nd round playoff team UCA & 41 on 2nd round playoff team & top 10 defense Chattanooga.

I think it comes down to whether the Sam defense can contain Abdullah.

Again, should be FUN to watch. These two schools need to get a home/home set up in the future.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Is it true you guys gave up 48 points to Incarnate Word? And that was their biggest total of the season?

kalm
December 5th, 2016, 09:39 AM
Held UCA to 100 less yards, gained more yards against them than Sam and had three less turnovers and the 4th came in garbage time.

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 09:40 AM
Is it true you guys gave up 48 points to Incarnate Word? And that was their biggest total of the season?

is it true JMU scraped by W&M a 5-6 team 31-24? Listen with a healthy QB I dont give JMU a chance prediction 58-34. with our backup i say 51-47 Kats.

fmrbearkat
December 5th, 2016, 09:41 AM

Didn't that same team that um lost by 52 beat Colgate by ALOT, that same Colgate team that knocked you p out of the playoffs the week before??? Yeah that's the same team.....I don't believe that's a good example to be using.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 09:43 AM
is it true JMU scraped by W&M a 5-6 team 31-24? Listen with a healthy QB I dont give JMU a chance prediction 58-34. with our backup i say 51-47 Kats.

Did you really just compare W&M to Incarnate Word? You realize that W&M beat Richmond as well?

Texas State the worst team in FBS held Incarnate Word to 17. You guys gave up 48? Holy crap. We're looking at our 3rd 80+ game this year.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Didn't that same team that um lost by 52 beat Colgate by ALOT, that same Colgate team that knocked you p out of the playoffs the week before??? Yeah that's the same team.....I don't believe that's a good example to be using.

Why are you bringing up last year? No quality wins from this year to bring up?

Sneak peak at SHSU's schedule for next season:

Middle Prairie State

Texas 7th Day Adventist

New Blanton

Northeastern Bottleneck College

San Abuelito de las Palmas

Trump University

Supernintendo Chalmers Community College

Middle Dallas State

VCU

Sarcastic Word

Texas State

JMad03
December 5th, 2016, 09:47 AM
Hmm, not sure what a 3-8 Incarnate Word team has in common with a 5-6 William and Mary team. At least W&M and Incarnate Word played some teams above .500 away from home. What was your best win away from home.... 5-6 Nicholls? Yeah, that's quite the road test. I guess you can get away with that when you're the 1 seed.

Bison56
December 5th, 2016, 09:48 AM

https://m.popkey.co/700ac7/lNRON.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjHxuq5s93QAhVI6CYKHd0BAWIQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpopkey.co%2Fm%2FlNRON-oh%2Byeah-that%2Bmakes%2Bsense-well%2Bsaid&bvm=bv.139782543,d.cGw&psig=AFQjCNEmWLbF9SvEiqxQNTOxS7lGJ502Jg&ust=1481039168314417)

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 09:49 AM
Did you really just compare W&M to Incarnate Word? You realize that W&M beat Richmond as well?

Texas State the worst team in FBS held Incarnate Word to 17. You guys gave up 48? Holy crap. We're looking at our 3rd 80+ game this year.

Richmond will get destroyed this weekend, they are overrated. All I know is this, The Bearkats have been to the semi's at a minimum 4 of the last 5 years. Where has JMU been. We have yet to be beaten this year, and would roll W&M by 50. Count your blessings the best QB in FCS is most likely out for this game.

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 09:50 AM

wahahahahha.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 09:51 AM
Why are you bringing up last year? No quality wins from this year to bring up?

Sneak peak at SHSU's schedule for next season:

Middle Prairie State

Texas 7th Day Adventist

New Blanton

Northeastern Bottleneck College

San Abuelito de las Palmas

Trump University

Supernintendo Chalmers Community College

Middle Dallas State

VCU

Sarcastic Word

Texas State

Trump University would be a tough game. All they do is WIN, YUUUGGGGEEELLLYYYY. Dirty Dukie is prob a DEM.

Sam_Kats
December 5th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Texas 7th Day Adventist

All BS aside, I hear they're offense is explosive

Bison56
December 5th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Richmond will get destroyed this weekend, they are overrated. All I know is this, The Bearkats have been to the semi's at a minimum 4 of the last 5 years. Where has JMU been. We have yet to be beaten this year, and would roll W&M by 50. Count your blessings the best QB in FCS is most likely out for this game.

http://guidelive.imgix.net/1427488331-high.gif?fit=clip&q=50&or=0&h=214 (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjvx6SytN3QAhWE5yYKHU_-CxoQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gopherpucklive.com%2Fforum%2F viewtopic.php%3Ff%3D22%26t%3D12692&bvm=bv.139782543,d.cGw&psig=AFQjCNENmwFPDkysjtbbzUtyQ0KDLpQV2A&ust=1481039394598110)

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 09:53 AM
Hmm, not sure what a 3-8 Incarnate Word team has in common with a 5-6 William and Mary team. At least W&M and Incarnate Word played some teams above .500 away from home. What was your best win away from home.... 5-6 Nicholls? Yeah, that's quite the road test. I guess you can get away with that when you're the 1 seed.

Our 5-6 Nicholls is the team that took Georgia to a 28-26 finish, and would roll W&M by 30...

POD Knows
December 5th, 2016, 09:53 AM
All BS aside, I hear they're offense is explosive

Except they don't play on Saturday's.

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 09:54 AM

Yeah. It's embarrassing to lose to a Finalist.

so if we are counting points....if we beat colgate by 27, and lost to JSU by 52, then that means JMU would have lost to JSU by 79 points!!! hahahahah

"So you're saying there's a chance!?"

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Bison56
December 5th, 2016, 09:57 AM

so if we are counting points....if we beat colgate by 27, and lost to JSU by 52, then that means JMU would have lost to JSU by 79 points!!! hahahahah

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/stupidity.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjei6Wvtd3QAhVN0WMKHY0iCRcQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reactiongifs.com%2Ftag%2Fbrai n%2F&bvm=bv.139782543,d.cGw&psig=AFQjCNFjh-YKZxxENqwsHn7xtQkZJrEEpQ&ust=1481039778594585)

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 09:57 AM
[QUOTE=Bison56;2428842]
Please state your argument.

Daytripper
December 5th, 2016, 09:58 AM

Old news. Is it true that James Madison got us into the War of 1812?

Bison56
December 5th, 2016, 09:58 AM
[QUOTE=Bison56;2428842]
Please state your argument.

https://media.giphy.com/media/LPI3gv6aXq1m8/giphy.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjLxeTjtd3QAhVNxWMKHaF1DMIQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgiphy.com%2Fsearch%2Fyoure-stupid&bvm=bv.139782543,d.cGw&psig=AFQjCNGvooA2nh4lSvuKtVE6mEJKk8YP5g&ust=1481039867573441)

SkinsWizDukes
December 5th, 2016, 09:59 AM

quoting this so everyone can see how big of a piece of **** this guy is

Big Duke
December 5th, 2016, 10:01 AM
I'm just waiting for the "JMU has never seen a team like we have. There is no way they can compete."

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 10:02 AM

Last season? Why are you talking about last season?

Thumper 76
December 5th, 2016, 10:11 AM
https://m.popkey.co/700ac7/lNRON.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjHxuq5s93QAhVI6CYKHd0BAWIQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpopkey.co%2Fm%2FlNRON-oh%2Byeah-that%2Bmakes%2Bsense-well%2Bsaid&bvm=bv.139782543,d.cGw&psig=AFQjCNEmWLbF9SvEiqxQNTOxS7lGJ502Jg&ust=1481039168314417)
This thread is becoming everything we hoped that the Chatty one would be. My popcorn supply is completely unprepared.

POD Knows
December 5th, 2016, 10:12 AM

Shut up yankee scum, wait a minute, are people from North Dakota Yankees? Nevermind. Carry on.

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Last season? Why are you talking about last season?

Because you guys brought it up.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

TheEagleSHSU
December 5th, 2016, 10:21 AM
Well I can say this, I am looking to see a Real Nice ball game on Friday night! Lot's of scoring, I just hope that Briscoe is able to go. Don't want Ya'll to have any excuses! lol Good Luck to you JMU folks.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Because you guys brought it up.

I know you have the memory of a peanut but you brought up Colgate first, dingleberry.

Nickels
December 5th, 2016, 10:24 AM

Technically, calling you guys queers doesn't violate your fascist university's PC directive.

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Technically, calling you guys queers doesn't violate your fascist university's PC directive.

They should like it.... Liberal logic, "I want to be out and free", "don't you dare call me a homo"....

PurpleStreamers
December 5th, 2016, 10:42 AM
How is it even possible Sam has this many trolls but only 4897 attended a home playoff game this week? I didn't know they had AGS access in that Huntsville prison that houses 1 in 4 residents/Sam Fans?!

Schwarz04
December 5th, 2016, 10:44 AM
They should like it.... Liberal logic, "I want to be out and free", "don't you dare call me a homo"....

Free speech and hate speech aren't the same thing.

Sam_Kats
December 5th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Prison jokes.

Original.

And the monsoon/flash flooding all weekend had a lot to do with the low attendance.

Avg 8,500 prior to that game if you take out the 27k for Sam-SFA @ NRG Stadium.

Bison56
December 5th, 2016, 10:46 AM

https://m.popkey.co/f2b871/d07kR.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi6qL-swN3QAhUBwWMKHYUxBS4QjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpopkey.co%2Fm%2Fd07kR-loser-t%2Bswift&psig=AFQjCNFG_cLQOb-EXVyut-NIsYtRJ2iC1g&ust=1481042746997933)

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 10:47 AM
Free speech and hate speech aren't the same thing.

Your word kung Fu is weaker than creek water.

- - - Updated - - -

How is it even possible Sam has this many trolls but only 4897 attended a home playoff game this week? I didn't know they had AGS access in that Huntsville prison that houses 1 in 4 residents/Sam Fans?!

Come visit, you can have a prison city welcome party.

Daytripper
December 5th, 2016, 10:48 AM

If there is a prison joke, SFA has used it. Don't even try.

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 10:49 AM

No doubt last game had low turnout due to extremely bad weather. Question, where has JMU been the past 5 years? Have not run into them at the Natty or Semi's.....

Bison56
December 5th, 2016, 10:51 AM
No doubt last game had low turnout due to extremely bad weather. Question, where has JMU been the past 5 years? Have not run into them at the Natty or Semi's.....

No kidding, they don't even have one of these.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--JCkdclWT--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/18j4mw9dth7l2jpg.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjb_9a9wd3QAhVUzGMKHcBBCs4QjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdeadspin.com%2F5881289%2Fyou-can-now-own-an-fcs-national-runner-up-t-shirt&bvm=bv.139782543,d.cGw&psig=AFQjCNFIKhKEFUdj1nAubuT0CTyLsXu1UQ&ust=1481043054405003)

Lehigh'98
December 5th, 2016, 10:51 AM
Shut up yankee scum, wait a minute, are people from North Dakota Yankees? Nevermind. Carry on. According to CitDog, an expert on Yankee scum if there ever was one, westerners do not count. It's only northerners above the Mason Dixon line east of Ohio possibly? Maybe Delaware too, I'm not quite sure there. Maybe he could draw us a map.

POD Knows
December 5th, 2016, 10:56 AM
According to CitDog, an expert on Yankee scum if there ever was one, westerners do not count. It's only northerners above the Mason Dixon line east of Ohio possibly? Maybe Delaware too, I'm not quite sure there. Maybe he could draw us a map.

I think we need a map because one time on here I said Virginny and Pennsylvania were in New England got a well deserved beat down.

Bearkat 41
December 5th, 2016, 10:58 AM
Well at least there was about a day of football related talk that pertained to the actual game between shsu and jmu.

How many pages ages will this thread be filled with that have no relevancy to the game?

PantherRob82
December 5th, 2016, 10:58 AM
I think we need a map because one time on here I said Virginny and Pennsylvania were in New England got a well deserved beat down.

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

TheEagleSHSU
December 5th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Well at least there was about a day of football related talk that pertained to the actual game between shsu and jmu.

How many pages ages will this thread be filled with that have no relevancy to the game?

Alot, I am ok with being the underdog in this game. It's usually when we play our best. We shall see.

POD Knows

SHSU by 14, they are just simply to awesome for words.

#bookit

JMUisat14
LOL.. I thought the higher seed got the home game? I think your media people are confused. xnutsx

From SHFootball Twitter page:

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24022&stc=1

UNIFanSince1983
December 5th, 2016, 11:04 AM
Alot, I am ok with being the underdog in this game. It's usually when we play our best. We shall see.

Have you actually been an underdog yet this season?

TheEagleSHSU
December 5th, 2016, 11:05 AM
LOL.. I thought the higher seed got the home game? I think your media people are confused. xnutsx

From SHFootball Twitter page:

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24022&stc=1

Did you JMU folks have to test that out on the JMU board first to make sure the reaction was good enough to share with everyone? You know where those rankings come from. This is the problem with having multiple polls.

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 11:07 AM
I know you have the memory of a peanut but you brought up Colgate first, dingleberry.

But i wasn't referencing the score, just referencing the excuses made following. That lead to the JSU game score and the rest is history.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

TheEagleSHSU

No, We have not. However, if history repeats itself and it usually does we shouldn't have a problem being the underdog. It's when we are the down right favorites that we play like ****, get real cocky and pull an OPSU or Lamar. When we are the underdog, we go into other teams places and face rape them. Except for JSU 2015 obviously.

UNIFanSince1983
Did you JMU folks have to test that out on the JMU board first to make sure the reaction was good enough to share with everyone? You know where those rankings come from. This is the problem with having multiple polls.

But the thing is once the playoffs start there aren't multiple polls. There are just the seedings.

Bearkat90
December 5th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Yes we have been we were 1.5 dogs to UCA

milleniumkat
At some point AGS has to learn the difference between a Troll and someone who posts things in a manner that you dislike.

They are not one in the same. Just because you get drilled in a discussion or you post gets thrown back into your face, that a troll does not make.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

TheEagleSHSU
Yes we have been we were 1.5 dogs to UCA

I stand corrected, We saw how that turned out.

Bearkat90
December 5th, 2016, 11:10 AM
You are so funny did you think of that all by yourself?

TheEagleSHSU
December 5th, 2016, 11:10 AM
But the thing is once the playoffs start there aren't multiple polls. There are just the seedings.

True on that point.

I will say this, SHSU marketing dept. is notorious for being a dumpster fire. They suck the big one, you want to hear some funny ****? Our marketing campaign this year was....wait for it.....

GROW THE GROWL!

You've got to be ****ing kidding me with that bush league ****.

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 11:11 AM
What is the line at this point?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

UNIFanSince1983
December 5th, 2016, 11:12 AM
True on that point.

I will say this, SHSU marketing dept. is notorious for being a dumpster fire. They suck the big one, you want to hear some funny ****? Our marketing campaign this year was....wait for it.....

GROW THE GROWL!

You've got to be ****ing kidding me with that bush league ****.

Yeah their seem to be a lot of FCS schools that have some bad marketing teams. Lot's of the times I question what UNI does.

TheEagleSHSU
December 5th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Yeah their seem to be a lot of FCS schools that have some bad marketing teams. Lot's of the times I question what UNI does.

Yeah I agree, But then I have seen some good ones. To my point though, When I saw the Twitter pic I gave it zero attention. The casual alumni will eat that **** up, But the die hard fans really know what the ****s going on.

JMUNJ08
December 5th, 2016, 11:18 AM
No, We have not. However, if history repeats itself and it usually does we shouldn't have a problem being the underdog. It's when we are the down right favorites that we play like ****, get real cocky and pull an OPSU or Lamar. When we are the underdog, we go into other teams places and face rape them. Except for JSU 2015 obviously.

So history works, except when it doesn't? Sounds like a Texas level education to me!

TheEagleSHSU
December 5th, 2016, 11:21 AM
So history works, except when it doesn't? Sounds like a Texas level education to me!

Is that all you have? Well your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries! See I can name call as well.

We have had deep playoff runs having to go on the road to do it. We have been discounted in almost all of those games and more times than not we came out on the better end of the deal. All I am saying bro! Feel free to continue to be a child!

JMUNJ08
December 5th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Is that all you have? Well your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries! See I can name call as well.

We have had deep playoff runs having to go on the road to do it. We have been discounted in almost all of those games and more times than not we came out on the better end of the deal. All I am saying bro! Feel free to continue to be a child!

I didn't name call, just announced the education level of the state which is well documented. Feel free to keep trying...

If you are making a big thing on history and you going on the road, then why not say JMU has the BEST road history out there? 2004 we went on the road for every game and won (1st and I still believe only team to do that). That team from 12 years ago is about as relevant as your last 5 years as well. Only thing that matters is the 2016 teams/ rosters.

RootinFerDukes
There's no way us liberal ass blue state yankees could possibly win this football game. We're too busy caring about human rights and pussy **** like that.

Does that summarize this thread?

mcveyrl
This thread is becoming everything we hoped that the Chatty one would be. My popcorn supply is completely unprepared.

(I know I said that I was going to ignore this thread, but it was too much...I couldn't look away)

What some people here don't realize is that back in the day a lot of JMU posters were to this board what some SHSU posters are now. Of course, we had a national championship to back it up, but that doesn't mean we weren't just as annoying. I think this match-up has just stirred a little bit of that to the surface.

Dukie95
December 5th, 2016, 11:28 AM

Those of us on the east coast aren't familiar with what "pulling an OPSU or Lamar" means. Please elaborate.

JMad03
December 5th, 2016, 11:32 AM

If any fan base knows about making a deep playoff run on the road, it's us. It can be done, but it definitely isn't easy.
This is really going to be one hell of a game. What makes it better is having two passionate fan bases that feel they are the better team. We get to decide it on the field Friday.
I think we can all agree on one thing... this is going to be a damn long week.

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 11:33 AM

My buddy from Iowa says the exact same thing. Our fan bases and AD's are very similar in execution.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

TheEagleSHSU
December 5th, 2016, 11:36 AM
I didn't name call, just announced the education level of the state which is well documented. Feel free to keep trying...

If you are making a big thing on history and you going on the road, then why not say JMU has the BEST road history out there? 2004 we went on the road for every game and won (1st and I still believe only team to do that). That team from 12 years ago is about as relevant as your last 5 years as well. Only thing that matters is the 2016 teams/ rosters.

I am talking about the last 2 years of playing on the road 2014 and 2015 which some of these guys have been on those teams being the underdog and having to win or go home on the road. Just saying I like our chances on the road, does not worry me at all.

PantherRob82
December 5th, 2016, 11:37 AM
My buddy from Iowa says the exact same thing. Our fan bases and AD's are very similar in execution.

That's true. I am honestly surprised we didn't do runner-up shirts in 2005. (seriously)

TheEagleSHSU
December 5th, 2016, 11:38 AM
Those of us on the east coast aren't familiar with what "pulling an OPSU or Lamar" means. Please elaborate.

I can sum it up with ****ting of the bed!

TheEagleSHSU
December 5th, 2016, 11:39 AM
If any fan base knows about making a deep playoff run on the road, it's us. It can be done, but it definitely isn't easy.
This is really going to be one hell of a game. What makes it better is having two passionate fan bases that feel they are the better team. We get to decide it on the field Friday.
I think we can all agree on one thing... this is going to be a damn long week.

Agreed, Long week and will be a hell of a game. Good luck to JMU.

Sam_Kats
December 5th, 2016, 11:39 AM
LOL.

I enjoy my education, salary & standard of living. But thanks.

My only "connection" to JMU was a couple years ago when I shared a flight with a rather large individual (had a fear of flying) who had played on that '04 (I think) National Championship team. The ring prompted me to ask & a good FCS convo followed as the Dukes had their eyes on the Kats until we had to play in Mizzoula...a team we had beaten in Huntsville earlier in the year. Anywho, if that game is played ANYWHERE else in the country, who knows. Would have been fun to circle back around & talk about that championship game NOW. Good stuff

Serious question, are Sam (20,181) & JMU (21,277) the largest schools in the FCS?

PantherRob82
December 5th, 2016, 11:42 AM
LOL.

My only "connection" to JMU was a couple years ago when I shared a flight with a rather large individual (had a fear of flying) who had played on that '04 (I think) National Championship team. The ring prompted me to ask & a good FCS convo followed.

Serious question, are Sam (20,181) & JMU (21,277) the largest schools in the FCS?

That was me! Small world!

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 11:43 AM
That's true. I am honestly surprised we didn't do runner-up shirts in 2005. (seriously)

It comes down to too many Blue Hairs in the stands who are change resistant.

You have to get the youngsters involved. Look at the camera pans at the Fargo Dome. You hardly ever see anyone over the age of 40.

This, in my opinion, is a result of the old Viking ritual of eating the elderly to harness their powers. NDSU has adopted this custom to pay homage to their ancestors and it's paying off in Championship rings.

It's time so start seasoning up Gram Gram so we can move our programs forward. Are you with me P-Rob?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

PantherRob82
December 5th, 2016, 11:48 AM
It's time so start seasoning up Gram Gram so we can move our programs forward. Are you with me P-Rob?

I've already been doing that....because of the Viking thing of course...xsmiley_wix

Dukie95
December 5th, 2016, 11:49 AM
LOL.

My only "connection" to JMU was a couple years ago when I shared a flight with a rather large individual (had a fear of flying) who had played on that '04 (I think) National Championship team. The ring prompted me to ask & a good FCS convo followed as the Dukes had their eyes on the Kats until we had to play in Mizzoula...a team we had beaten in Huntsville earlier in the year. Anywho, if that game is played ANYWHERE else in the country, who knows. Would have been fun to circle back around & talk about that championship game NOW. Good stuff

Liberty has like 500,000 followers, er students.

FUBeAR
December 5th, 2016, 11:51 AM

Kennesaw State has 35,600 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennesaw_State_University

Bison56
JMU 55 SHSU 27

Christiank22
LOL.

Missouri state has more and Isu-R is right up there

TheRevSFA
December 5th, 2016, 11:57 AM
LOL.

Sam and JMU are up there, but Missouri state and sac state have more. Towson and Delaware and cal poly have similar enrollments and liberty has the most if you count online studies

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 12:10 PM
There's no way us liberal ass blue state yankees could possibly win this football game. We're too busy caring about human rights and pussy **** like that.

Does that summarize this thread?

OMG you nailed it. Literally exactly what I was thinking...

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 12:18 PM
JMU 55 SHSU 27

Wrong! (in Trump voice)

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 12:24 PM
SHSU by 14, they are just simply to awesome for words.

#bookit

By "to awesome for words", do you mean "too awesome for the correct words?"

But i wasn't referencing the score, just referencing the excuses made following. That lead to the JSU game score and the rest is history.

http://i.imgur.com/0mw1I8e.gif

Those excuses were made last year. Therefore you brought up last year. AM I TALKING TO A CHILD?

I feel like I've used that gif 100 times with you, but every time it's accurate.

Redbird007
December 5th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Missouri state has more and Isu-R is right up there

Illinois State University 2016 enrollment is 21,039

SkinsWizDukes
December 5th, 2016, 12:33 PM
You would think with an enrollment of 20K and such an awesome football team that SHSU would be able to draw more than 8500 fans to their home games and more than 4.5K to a home playoff game. Sad.

Daytripper
December 5th, 2016, 12:37 PM
You would think with an enrollment of 20K and such an awesome football team that SHSU would be able to draw more than 8500 fans to their home games and more than 4.5K to a home playoff game. Sad.

I did my part and showed up. It is what it is.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 12:40 PM

I mean would you want to be seen in public with MK?