PDA

View Full Version : GSU Coach to Atlanta Falcons????

Eaglegus2
January 16th, 2007, 02:26 PM
I am hearing rumblings that Brian Van Gorder will be hired as Linebackers Coach for the Falcons.

3rd Coast Tiger
January 16th, 2007, 02:29 PM
I was about to ask which Grambling coach but nevermind. xlolx

OL FU
January 16th, 2007, 02:41 PM
I am hearing rumblings that Brian Van Gorder will be hired as Linebackers Coach for the Falcons.

Considering all of the other rumblings we have heard, is there any reason to take this one more serious than the others. :eyebrow:

Eaglegus2
January 16th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Considering all of the other rumblings we have heard, is there any reason to take this one more serious than the others. :eyebrow:

YES!!!!!!!!!:nod: :)

OL FU
January 16th, 2007, 03:01 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!:nod: :)

Where's Baldy:confused:

Is Baldy going to be the next coach:eyebrow:

SuperEagle
January 16th, 2007, 03:32 PM
this rumor has legs. sports radio in atlanta is reporting this is a done deal. we'll see.

ButlerGSU
January 16th, 2007, 03:37 PM
this rumor has legs. sports radio in atlanta is reporting this is a done deal. we'll see.

To leave after one year, that was 3-8, would make it seem BVG was running away from failure. This would certainly mean an end to any hopes he has at head coaching in the future because no one takes another risk on a flake like that. From the few times I've met Coach VG he does not strike me as that type of man.

Wrong or right, I'd have to expect to hear the same thing about A.D. Sam Baker soon as well.

Baldy
January 16th, 2007, 03:38 PM
Fuk the sports radio clowns in Atlanta, they thought he was going to Texas. Sad to say though, it is true, and you can take that to the bank.

OL FU
January 16th, 2007, 03:39 PM

If this is true then:eek: :eek:

But I will refrain from more until it is confirmed.