PDA

View Full Version : 2016 chattanooga playoff thread

Pages : [1] 2

chattownmocs
November 21st, 2016, 05:22 PM
I'm baaack. The petty hate and personal attacks will not keep me away for ever. I will not post often because I'm tired of the chattanooga fans crying like little babies about how I have ruined it for them. Bisononline still knows exactly what he is.

But the truth is that this is more about the university of tennessee at Chattanooga's football team. A team that has underachieved but now stands with a great bracket and a great shot at the ultimate redemption. The way that they have been dismissed on here is quite comical. The way their ultra-physical performance against alabama was shrugged off once again shows the complete lack of knowledge that is prevalent on this board.

This is gonna be a thing of beauty. The triple option teams are far away and the path to the fargodome is lightly guarded. K.C. keeler doesn't have a clue what's in store for his soft football team. Your team is the one that will have its hands full.

JSUSoutherner
November 21st, 2016, 05:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0hQyd5L.gif

kalm
November 21st, 2016, 05:24 PM
Weber State would have been 8-3 with that schedule.

PantherRob82
November 21st, 2016, 05:26 PM
We need all the support we can get!

BisonTru
November 21st, 2016, 05:27 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/26ybxmsNIEvQcXJle/200.gif#11

chattownmocs
November 21st, 2016, 05:30 PM
Weber State would have been 8-3 with that schedule.

Even if that were true in an alternate reality where the big Sky wasn't a joke, they still can't match up with chattanooga. Nothing they do can give chattanooga any real problems. The game will probably be all but over after the 1st qtr and definitely by half.

TheKingpin28
November 21st, 2016, 05:42 PM
http://www.relatably.com/m/img/good-memes-for-facebook/3588dc1b2b72593f202427ab529ef890.jpg

BisonFan02
November 21st, 2016, 06:04 PM
xlolx. I can't quit you chatty.....

Professor Chaos
November 21st, 2016, 06:07 PM
http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2015/05/Funny-Eric-Cartman-Gifs.gif?gs=a

Mocs123
November 21st, 2016, 06:08 PM
I see this thread getting ugly.....

I am looking forward to the game. Weber State's best win appears to be against Cal Poly and they have losses to FBS Utah State, South Dakota (MVFC), Northern Arizona (Big Sky), and North Dakota (Big Sky).

Weber State averages almost 260 yards of passing per game and almost 140 yards rushing.

I am convinced this will be a good game.

I am working on a statistical evaluation of the two teams.

JSUSoutherner
November 21st, 2016, 06:09 PM

I am looking forward to the game. Weber State's best win appears to be against Cal Poly and they have losses to FBS Utah State, South Dakota (MVFC), Northern Arizona (Big Sky), and North Dakota (Big Sky).

Weber State averages almost 260 yards of passing per game and almost 140 yards rushing.

But! but! Chattown says to fear UTC because they put up 3 points on Bama! :D

No but seriously, you're right. And I think as soon as the SHSU Novemberists show up this thread will turn into a full blown s***show. Looking forward to seeing your evaluation.

FargoBison
November 21st, 2016, 06:12 PM
I'm baaack. The petty hate and personal attacks will not keep me away for ever. I will not post often because I'm tired of the chattanooga fans crying like little babies about how I have ruined it for them. Bisononline still knows exactly what he is.

But the truth is that this is more about the university of tennessee at Chattanooga's football team. A team that has underachieved but now stands with a great bracket and a great shot at the ultimate redemption. The way that they have been dismissed on here is quite comical. The way their ultra-physical performance against alabama was shrugged off once again shows the complete lack of knowledge that is prevalent on this board.

This is gonna be a thing of beauty. The triple option teams are far away and the path to the fargodome is lightly guarded. K.C. keeler doesn't have a clue what's in store for his soft football team. Your team is the one that will have its hands full.

https://usefulinformationaboutnothing.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/survivor-smile.gif

Lehigh'98
November 21st, 2016, 06:13 PM
If there is an fcs football god, Lehigh and Chattanooga will meet in the qtrs and San Diego will end the Bison's reign.

TheRevSFA
November 21st, 2016, 06:17 PM
My birthday is next Tuesday. I can't think of a better present than Sam fans and Chattown going at it.

Please FCS Gods, let chatty beat Weber

7yearkat
November 21st, 2016, 06:18 PM
#ButtBama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JSUSoutherner
November 21st, 2016, 06:19 PM
#ButBama

#ButtNicholls

Thumper 76
November 21st, 2016, 06:20 PM
My birthday is next Tuesday. I can't think of a better present than Sam fans and Chattown going at it.

Please FCS Gods, let chatty beat Weber

Amen. I'm going to burn a pair of Moccasins as a sacrifice to the Chatty gods to make this happen xlolx

Bisonoline
November 21st, 2016, 06:22 PM
[QUOTE=chattownmocs;2419382]I'm baaack. The petty hate and personal attacks will not keep me away for ever. I will not post often because I'm tired of the chattanooga fans crying like little babies about how I have ruined it for them. Bisononline still knows exactly what he is.

This is gonna be a thing of beauty. The triple option teams are far away and the path to the fargodome

Alright. Clown shoes is back.
So what happened? Did your bruised ego finally heal or did you get your meds regulated so you could put together a cognizant sentence? Or since your team made the playoffs you figured you would try to snap out of that thorazine shuffle?

ps about those meds---they make stuff to help you with those anger issues. Im here to help.xthumbsupx

JSUSoutherner
November 21st, 2016, 06:22 PM
Amen. I'm going to burn a pair of Moccasins as a sacrifice to the Chatty gods to make this happen xlolx

I thought there mascot was a train?

Thumper 76
November 21st, 2016, 06:24 PM
I thought there mascot was a train?

Trains are hard to light on fire, and I couldn't find a bearcat for the life of me, so I'm settling. Just like mk when he had to settle for the single wide if he wanted to get that rav 4 he had his eye on.

chattownmocs
November 21st, 2016, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE=chattownmocs;2419382]I'm baaack. The petty hate and personal attacks will not keep me away for ever. I will not post often because I'm tired of the chattanooga fans crying like little babies about how I have ruined it for them. Bisononline still knows exactly what he is.

This is gonna be a thing of beauty. The triple option teams are far away and the path to the fargodome

Alright. Clown shoes is back.
So what happened? Did your bruised ego finally heal or did you get your meds regulated so you could put together a cognizant sentence? Or since your team made the playoffs you figured you would try to snap out of that thorazine shuffle?

ps about those meds---they make stuff to help you with those anger issues. Im here to help.xthumbsupx

Meds or no meds, I sure did intellectually dismantle you on my way out didn't I? That was kind of like a walk-off grand slam.

JSUSoutherner
November 21st, 2016, 06:30 PM
Trains are hard to light on fire, and I couldn't find a bearcat for the life of me, so I'm settling. Just like mk when he had to settle for the single wide if he wanted to get that rav 4 he had his eye on.

I googled Bearkat and found this.

Will it work? It will burn, right?

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161122/64e70960f735bb7f09e9d8ae93183d42.jpg

Bisonoline
November 21st, 2016, 06:37 PM
[QUOTE=Bisonoline;2419409]

Meds or no meds, I sure did intellectually dismantle you on my way out didn't I? That was kind of like a walk-off grand slam.

You did what????? xlmaoxxlmaox
This is where you are again delusional. . Talk to your therapist about dealing in reality. You at this time are still in an alternate universe.
Even with all that you are entertaining. See you do serve a purpose.

JSUSoutherner
November 21st, 2016, 06:38 PM

Yeah, it was a real slam dunk.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/EccvvP6yHXtoA/giphy.gif

Thumper 76
November 21st, 2016, 06:39 PM
I googled Bearkat and found this.

Will it work? It will burn, right?

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161122/64e70960f735bb7f09e9d8ae93183d42.jpg

It'll burn, but I'm not sure it'll work. The FCS gods tell me the SOS isn't high enough for it to qualify.

TheRevSFA
November 21st, 2016, 06:40 PM
For the love of all thing Mocs winning, use the quote function correctly

JSUSoutherner
November 21st, 2016, 06:41 PM
It'll burn, but I'm not sure it'll work. The FCS gods tell me the SOS isn't high enough for it to qualify.

Maybe it should schedule UNA next season to get that SOS up.

TheRevSFA
November 21st, 2016, 06:47 PM
Maybe it should schedule UNA next season to get that SOS up.

Please get back on topic. This is about how great Terrell Owens U is

Sammy94
November 21st, 2016, 06:54 PM
Rev your killing me. This is going to be the greatest 2 week thread ever.

Bisonator
November 21st, 2016, 07:15 PM
Please get back on topic. This is about how great Terrell Owens U is

OK STFU! GTFO!

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

POD Knows
November 21st, 2016, 07:32 PM

Weber State sucks balls, if you guys can't beat these douche bags you need to get off the grid and check out of society permanently.

TheRevSFA
November 21st, 2016, 07:39 PM
You can't beat Chatty!!!!

unless you're The Citadel, wofford or Alabama. But we dominated Bama for one quarter!

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 21st, 2016, 07:39 PM
xlolx

This is going to be awesome.

Hey chattown, Rudy had is day in the sun, you keep going little buddy....xthumbsupx

POD Knows
November 21st, 2016, 07:41 PM
You can't beat Chatty!!!!

unless you're the Citadel, wofford or Alabama. But we dominated Bama for one quarter!

Hey, quit changing avatars, don't you know us old dudes can only recognize pictures after a certain period of time, we can't be expected to remember user names

caribbeanhen
November 21st, 2016, 07:43 PM
Chattowocs, I don't know much about your history here on AGS but I do know this crowd really misses you when you go away. You have most all of them by the balls... haha

Sammy will rip your world apart though.... that's one underrated football team right now!

centennial
November 21st, 2016, 07:49 PM
I don't see how Weber State wins this game.

Southern Bison
November 21st, 2016, 07:51 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/f452euIMj2IxO/giphy.gif

Claventownmocs vs. SHSU Novemberists is going to be EPIC!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/3aGZA6WLI9Jde/200.gif

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mocs123
November 21st, 2016, 08:03 PM
Weather in Chattanooga projected to be 59*F and Sunny.

I wish we would have a big crowd, but if our last 1st round game is any indication I will be disappointed as it was the lowest attended game in Huesman era.

Hammersmith
November 21st, 2016, 08:06 PM
Maybe not the best place to put this, but I didn't see it posted anywhere on AGS yet.

Thoughts out to the Chattanooga community. A K-5 school bus flipped on its side and slammed into a tree, crushing the roof. At least 6 dead and 23 injured.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/2016/11/21/336589/Elementary-School-Bus-Involved-In-Wreck.aspx

chattownmocs
November 21st, 2016, 08:08 PM
Chattowocs, I don't know much about your history here on AGS but I do know this crowd really misses you when you go away. You have most all of them by the balls... haha

Sammy will rip your world apart though.... that's one underrated football team right now!

We will win by double digits.

POD Knows
November 21st, 2016, 08:12 PM
We will win by double digits.

Mocs by 14, book it

TheRevSFA
November 21st, 2016, 08:13 PM
Chatty gon' hang 60 on Sammy

moccasinjoe
November 21st, 2016, 08:16 PM
New here. Are you a real Chattanooga fan ? I think it will be much closer than that.

Mocs123
November 21st, 2016, 08:17 PM
We "might" beat Weber State by 14, though I think it will be closer than that, but we no matter what, we will NOT hang 60 on Sam Houston State.

JSUSoutherner
November 21st, 2016, 08:19 PM
New here. Are you a real Chattanooga fan ? I think it will be much closer than that.
Rev is a Stephen F Austin fan

PantherRob is a UNI fan

TheRevSFA
November 21st, 2016, 08:21 PM
We "might" beat Weber State by 14, though I think it will be closer than that, but we no matter what, we will NOT hang 60 on Sam Houston State.

I was just trying to be as delusional as Chattown is. Realistically no one is hanging 60 on either

- - - Updated - - -

PantherRob is a UNI fan

you just had to go and **** up the fun, didn't you?

JSUSoutherner
November 21st, 2016, 08:25 PM
I was just trying to be as delusional as Chattown is. Realistically no one is hanging 60 on either

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't realize you were going to screw with them. I was just trying to help out the newbie.

POD Knows
November 21st, 2016, 08:25 PM

PantherRob is a UNI fan

God, what a dumbass, go get your shine box.

McNeese75
November 21st, 2016, 08:29 PM

OH the agony. Hang 60 and get beat by 20!

moccasinjoe
November 21st, 2016, 08:32 PM

PantherRob is a UNI fan

Ok .. I got you Southerner. Since these guys' teams did not make the playoffs .. they have jumped the Chattanooga train .... We can always use some more fans ... Welcome aboard boys.xnodx

TheRevSFA
November 21st, 2016, 08:37 PM
Ok .. I got you Southerner. Since these guys' teams did not make the playoffs .. they have jumped the Chattanooga train .... We can always use some more fans ... Welcome aboard boys.xnodx

you're new, so let me break it down for you.

Chattownmocs is single-handedly the most delusional poster on this board. Every year he starts a Chatty national champs thread and then every year he disappears when Chatty ****s the bed.

Sam fans are the most delusional posters if you look at it by school. Some of them aren't, but most are.

I want Chatty to win because I want that dream match. It's the delusional poster money shot. This may never occur again

TheKingpin28
November 21st, 2016, 08:38 PM
And at the each day I will asses the current status of SHSU Novembrists VS Chattown. Considering it is 12 days away, I will interpret it like a boxing match.

Guidelines

Every time there is an incoherent post, that is -2 points
Every time someone deflects from the SOS that is -2 point
General swing and a miss is -1 point
Thread drift is -1 point
Chattown being Chattown or a SHSU Novembrist being themselves is a break even
Name calling is +1 point
Using stats in an argument is +1 point
Swinging and landing a coherent argument is +2 points
Using logic and persuasion throughout the entire post while refraining from being an idiot (which will be hard to do) is a 10 post knockdown. Failure to respond within 10 posts using quantitative arguments is a win for the opponent for that round.

To make this fair, each Sammy Novembrist post is worth 1/5 of its value except for the knock down post. That is a free for all attempt. Nickels and Daytripper's posts do not count towards this match.

Considering tomorrow will be 12 days until next Saturday, the match begins at midnight. May both sides rip into each other to the point where one of the 2 groups disappears until next year.

Mocs123
November 21st, 2016, 08:43 PM
Yes we can use all the fans we can get, though we don't really need any more pot-stirrers. Tickets can be purchased on GoMocs.com :)

TheKingpin28
November 21st, 2016, 08:48 PM

Chattownmocs is single-handedly the most delusional poster on this board. Every year he starts a Chatty national champs thread and then every year he disappears when Chatty ****s the bed.

Sam fans are the most delusional posters if you look at it by school. Some of them aren't, but most are.

I want Chatty to win because I want that dream match. It's the delusional poster money shot. This may never occur again

If only we could have gotten the 2013 Towson and 2014 ISUr posters to meet up in this thread. That would have been the apocalypse.

Southern Bison
November 21st, 2016, 09:00 PM

Money shot? This will be more like 12 days of vinegar strokes with a bukakae sometime Saturday afternoon from one side.

FUBeAR
November 21st, 2016, 09:02 PM
And at the each day I will asses the current status of SHSU Novembrists VS Chattown. Considering it is 12 days away, I will interpret it like a boxing match.

Guidelines

Thread drift is -1 point
Name calling is +1 point
Using logic and persuasion throughout the entire post while refraining from being an idiot (which will be hard to do) is a 10 post knockdown. Failure to respond within 10 posts using quantitative arguments is a win for the opponent for that round.

To make this fair, each Sammy Novembrist post is worth 1/5 of its value except for the knock down post. That is a free for all attempt. Nickels and Daytripper's posts do not count towards this match.

Considering tomorrow will be 12 days until next Saturday, the match begins at midnight. May both sides rip into each other to the point where one of the 2 groups disappears until next year.

Guessing you have tapped into the NSA's SuperComputers to be able to manage the data input & computational effort required for this endeavor.

BisonTru
November 21st, 2016, 09:07 PM

Guidelines

Thread drift is -1 point
Name calling is +1 point

For entertainment purposes, I'd like to see your point awards completely swapped.

TheRevSFA
November 21st, 2016, 09:08 PM
Money shot? This will be more like 12 days of vinegar strokes with a bukakae sometime Saturday afternoon from one side.

You are a better wordsmith than I am

better description

PantherRob82
November 21st, 2016, 09:09 PM
Mocs roll Weber Grills by 100. Then pound Samantha by 42 at the half and pull the starters.

fmrbearkat
November 21st, 2016, 09:13 PM
Very serious non trolling post which will most likely be my last in this thread.

Im sure all Chatty (using Chatty because it's your thread) as any visiting team would be very welcome at any tailgate around the stadium. I can't vouch for the college aged crowd but ANY alumni will pretty much always welcome a polite opposing fan to join. Good banter is always enjoyed. My 2nd biggest hope for the playoffs is for a Chatty visit to Huntsville. Best of luck to your team and hopefully you can come enjoy our magnificent state if they do. Hopefully whichever side wins I hope they come into town with zero injuries. Would this be Chatty's first trip to the playoffs or would it be their first win.

Time to go fishing

TheKingpin28
November 21st, 2016, 09:14 PM
Guessing you have tapped into the NSA's SuperComputers to be able to manage the data input & computational effort required for this endeavor.

Got on the phone with them and they said no big deal, we got you. They have an interest in this. They want to see how delusional 1 person can be VS most of a fan base on AGS. xlolx

For entertainment purposes, I'd like to see your point awards completely swapped.

I think there will be more negative points, so would that not be entertainment in itself? In fact, if they do not score, the round would not count as they have nothing to brag about, besides who was the best 1st loser.

ALSO, if the thread gets created, all data will be transferred over to that thread to continue to ****storm

Daytripper
November 21st, 2016, 09:14 PM
Mocs roll Weber Grills by 100. Then pound Samantha by 42 at the half and pull the starters.

https://media.giphy.com/media/lSVL6vdhdZVPW/giphy.gif

Thumper 76
November 21st, 2016, 10:25 PM
Got on the phone with them and they said no big deal, we got you. They have an interest in this. They want to see how delusional 1 person can be VS most of a fan base on AGS. xlolx

I think there will be more negative points, so would that not be entertainment in itself? In fact, if they do not score, the round would not count as they have nothing to brag about, besides who was the best 1st loser.

ALSO, if the thread gets created, all data will be transferred over to that thread to continue to ****storm

Nah I'm with Tru, let's break the scoreboard. Besides, the positive points ones you have right now will almost never be used anyways...

Winterborn
November 21st, 2016, 10:42 PM
And here I thought I would be bored at work tomorrow.

http://i.giphy.com/1pw5Hn77ylYxW.gif

JSUSoutherner
November 21st, 2016, 10:46 PM
And here I thought I would be bored at work tomorrow.

http://i.giphy.com/1pw5Hn77ylYxW.gif
Stig is dead. He is Mike Skinner now.

Thumper 76
November 21st, 2016, 10:49 PM

You leave Coach Stig outta this

Winterborn
November 21st, 2016, 10:50 PM

Blasphemy! The Stig will always be alive as long as we keep him in our hearts. Long Live The Stig!

TheKingpin28
November 21st, 2016, 10:51 PM
Nah I'm with Tru, let's break the scoreboard. Besides, the positive points ones you have right now will almost never be used anyways...

Go all SHSU on this by running up the points?

Serpentor
November 21st, 2016, 10:55 PM
Go all SHSU on this by running up the points?

Given how your team feels about voter fraud, I figured you'd just keep voting rules as loose as possible...

JSUSoutherner
November 21st, 2016, 11:00 PM
Blasphemy! The Stig will always be alive as long as we keep him in our hearts. Long Live The Stig!
Honestly, I think the Grand Tour is much better than Top Gear was. Have you seen it yet?

TheKingpin28
November 21st, 2016, 11:24 PM
Given how your team feels about voter fraud, I figured you'd just keep voting rules as loose as possible...

I just go off of what the committee says and it says SHSU is #5 and NDSU is #1. Its called playing the trump card. xviolinx

Bisonoline
November 21st, 2016, 11:27 PM

You really have to stretch to even try to make that work.

Serpentor
November 21st, 2016, 11:30 PM
You really have to stretch to even try to make that work.

Nope, NDSU voter fraud jokes write themselves. Hahaha!

JSUSoutherner
November 21st, 2016, 11:31 PM
I thought JSU was the one rigging the committee vote with our AD and whatnot? xconfusedx

Serpentor
November 21st, 2016, 11:33 PM
I thought JSU was the one rigging the committee vote with our AD and whatnot? xconfusedx

Serpentor isn't talking about football voting... he is praising fellow scofflaws for their blatant disregard for democratic institutions! You have Serpentor's full support!

JSUSoutherner
November 21st, 2016, 11:35 PM
Serpentor isn't talking about football voting... he is praising fellow scofflaws for their blatant disregard for democratic institutions! You have Serpentor's full support!
Oh right, I just assumed... considering it's a football board and all... that this was about football.

Carry on I guess. You do you.

Bisonoline
November 21st, 2016, 11:37 PM

Oh it was a joke? Hmmm Yes I guess your attempted extrapolation is. Nice try.

Serpentor
November 21st, 2016, 11:38 PM
Oh it was a joke? Hmmm Yes I guess your attempted extrapolation is. Nice try.

Serpentor is pleased with your support!

Bisonoline
November 21st, 2016, 11:42 PM
Serpentor is pleased with your support!

Not only is your extrapolation iffy but so is your reading comprehension.

Serpentor
November 21st, 2016, 11:45 PM
Not only is your extrapolation iffy but so is your reading comprehension.

Your support for Serpentor is entering the ethereal! To be given such devotion has given him pause, he must remember to destroy North Dakota last.

Bisonoline
November 21st, 2016, 11:49 PM
Your support for Serpentor is entering the ethereal! To be given such devotion has given him pause, he must remember to destroy North Dakota last.

Say no to drugs.

Serpentor
November 22nd, 2016, 12:00 AM
Say no to drugs.

I did, but my drugs told me to say no to you.

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 12:08 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Rev do you honestly think there's not a 50/50 shot or better that the Kats would score 50+ on Chatty or any other team outside of the top 8? Honestly now....you know the Kats teams of the last 5-6 years almost as good as I do.

I'm not saying we wouldn't give up 35....

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 12:17 AM

Guidelines

Thread drift is -1 point
Name calling is +1 point

You judging a coherent argument is like.....well it's like a dumbass judging a bunch of other dumbasses. We gotta bring one normal person in on this. So who's the least dumb of the dumbasses?

May god have mercy on our soul and let Chatty win and WIN BIG!!! I don't want you coming in limping next week ChatTown. I need you walking in like you got a baseball bat in your pants!!! Now...give me a ft long southwestern steak...and be a good little fella and throw a couple extra slices of cheese on it and I'll leave you a couple shiny qtrs 

BisonTru
November 22nd, 2016, 12:26 AM
You judging a coherent argument is like.....well it's like a dumbass judging a bunch of other dumbasses. We gotta bring one normal person in on this. So who's the least dumb of the dumbasses?

May god have mercy on our soul and let Chatty win and WIN BIG!!! I don't want you coming in limping next week ChatTown. I need you walking in like you got a baseball bat in your pants!!! Now...give me a ft long southwestern steak...and be a good little fella and throw a couple extra slices of cheese on it and I'll leave you a couple shiny qtrs 

And the game begins.....

+/-10 depending on how we are scoring this thing.

TheKingpin28
November 22nd, 2016, 12:36 AM
And the game begins.....

+/-10 depending on how we are scoring this thing.

Based off of my scoring, he is at -.6 collectively

The first part wasn't horrible. But that mudslinging helps tremendously.

Based off of what you and T76 want, he would be at 1.6 points

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 12:50 AM
Based off of my scoring, he is at -.6 collectively

The first part wasn't horrible. But that mudslinging helps tremendously.

Based off of what you and T76 want, he would be at 1.6 points
.http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23942&stc=1

TheKingpin28
November 22nd, 2016, 01:07 AM
.http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23942&stc=1

Points for Red but lost for thread drift.

I am making a spreadsheet for this.

I currently have 16 for SHSU on people who are not qualified enough to be considered mainstays on AGS

JSUSoutherner
November 22nd, 2016, 01:22 AM
Rev do you honestly think there's not a 50/50 shot or better that the Kats would score 50+ on Chatty or any other team outside of the top 8? Honestly now....you know the Kats teams of the last 5-6 years almost as good as I do.

Chatty's defense is similar to our defense from last year. How many points did you score on us last year?

Im not saying your offense is bad. I'm just saying Chatty would be the best defense you've played all year.

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 02:08 AM
Chatty's defense is similar to our defense from last year. How many points did you score on us last year?

Im not saying your offense is bad. I'm just saying Chatty would be the best defense you've played all year.

These teams are significantly different teams. For one that was Briscoe 2nd start ever I believe. Receivers corps is head and shoulders ahead of yours this year. It wasn't last year.

Different LBs. Two starters were out last year for yalls game. DL is twice as deep, we've got 2 time all conference #90 Adebo back from season ending injury, 2 different corners from last year, both of whom are playing better as the season progressed. #40 is the best and he missed the first 4-5 games.

You didn't see this team last year. You saw a banged up version of our team with a green backup QB that was wide eyed and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. That experience is probably what helped him to do the rediculous things he's done. That experience is what is gonna get Chatty slaughtered. Facts.

JSUSoutherner
November 22nd, 2016, 02:19 AM
These teams are significantly different teams. For one that was Briscoe 2nd start ever I believe. Receivers corps is head and shoulders ahead of yours this year. It wasn't last year.

Different LBs. Two starters were out last year for yalls game. DL is twice as deep, we've got 2 time all conference #90 Adebo back from season ending injury, 2 different corners from last year, both of whom are playing better as the season progressed. #40 is the best and he missed the first 4-5 games.

You didn't see this team last year. You saw a banged up version of our team with a green backup QB that was wide eyed and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. That experience is probably what helped him to do the rediculous things he's done. That experience is what is gonna get Chatty slaughtered. Facts.
What does our receivers and your DL have to do with a comparison of Chattys defense and JSU's defense?

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 02:28 AM
What does our receivers and your DL have to do with a comparison of Chattys defense and JSU's defense?

I was comparing receivers to show an example of how much better our guys are this year. I think Barge is easily a top 3-5 receiver and as a whole last year I thought they were very impressive and probably as a group top 5 as well.

As far as the defense is concerned I mentioned them because if y'all don't score at will on us and get up 28-0 because of stupid stuff we stick to our game plan instead of ditching the run and airing it out with a wide eyed rattled QB in his second start. You saw the single worst game played by SHSU including the d2 loss. That d2 team would've won the SoCon last year and that's a fact. Their DL was just as good as JSU and QB was better. Fact is you don't really know what to expect t because you saw at our worst last year and this team is playing 10 times better than we ever did last year.

Enjoy your win whoever it is because we are going to mop the floor on our way to the Dakotas. I just wish I didn't have to wait 12 days to say I told you so....

JSUSoutherner
November 22nd, 2016, 02:33 AM
I was comparing receivers to show an example of how much better our guys are this year. I think Barge is easily a top 3-5 receiver and as a whole last year I thought they were very impressive and probably as a group top 5 as well.

As far as the defense is concerned I mentioned them because if y'all don't score at will on us and get up 28-0 because of stupid stuff we stick to our game plan instead of ditching the run and airing it out with a wide eyed rattled QB in his second start. You saw the single worst game played by SHSU including the d2 loss. That d2 team would've won the SoCon last year and that's a fact. Their DL was just as good as JSU and QB was better. Fact is you don't really know what to expect t because you saw at our worst last year and this team is playing 10 times better than we ever did last year.

Enjoy your win whoever it is because we are going to mop the floor on our way to the Dakotas. I just wish I didn't have to wait 12 days to say I told you so....
I know you didn't just say a D2 QB from CSU-Pueblo or whoever you played was better than Eli last year?

Hey KP, what's the point penalty for flaming BS?

You guys also act like the JSU game was Baby Briscoe's first day playing football. He had over 200 pass attempts last year before he even got to us.

I Bleed Purple
November 22nd, 2016, 04:52 AM
Go team.

TheRevSFA
November 22nd, 2016, 08:03 AM

Sam hasn't hung 50 on anyone in the playoffs with the exception of SUU in 2013 (51). I imagine if you played Weber, you'd hang 50, but Chatty's defense is an interesting match for Sam

Chatty is 39th in rush defense, 6th in total defense, and 9th in total defense, but they are 38th in total offense, and the game is in Huntsville.

I think Sam would win the match, but it wouldn't be a hang 50 situation.

CockyGeek
November 22nd, 2016, 08:18 AM
What do you expect your attendance to be like this weekend? I'm thinking less than 2,000. Are the band and cheerleaders going to be allowed to go?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

FUBeAR
November 22nd, 2016, 08:24 AM
* That d2 team would've won the SoCon last year and that's a fact.
* Their DL was just as good as JSU and QB was better.
* this team is playing 10 times better than we ever did last year.

My Team of PhD Economists has not completed their analysis of the TheKingpin28's scoring system yet, but there HAS to be some BIG points here!

DirtyDukes
November 22nd, 2016, 08:25 AM

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/steven-universe/images/1/11/Hype_hype_hype_hype_https_falloutbethsoftcom_it_s_ happening_the_end_times_are_d1ffdf_5565755.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150620191516

Serpentor
November 22nd, 2016, 08:31 AM
I know you didn't just say a D2 QB from CSU-Pueblo or whoever you played was better than Eli last year?

You guys also act like the JSU game was Baby Briscoe's first day playing football. He had over 200 pass attempts last year before he even got to us.

There were several CSU-Pueblo players being scouted by NFL scouts at that game, so yeah, I'll vouch that they were probably better then JSU. They were all from FBS programs, and they weren't playing D2 because they were terrible, it's because Colorado doesn't have a large FCS base for players to fall into so most of the talented players who don't want to ride the bench as CSU or U of C end up at places like CSU-Pueblo.

And you know damn well quarterback by committee doesn't work. Regardless of how many pass attempts Briscoe had, he never had control of his own offense and it showed when he got thrown to the wolves.

katstrapper
November 22nd, 2016, 08:35 AM
Sam hasn't hung 50 on anyone in the playoffs with the exception of SUU in 2013 (51). I imagine if you played Weber, you'd hang 50, but Chatty's defense is an interesting match for Sam

Chatty is 39th in rush defense, 6th in total defense, and 9th in total defense, but they are 38th in total offense, and the game is in Huntsville.

Its tough to score 50+ in the playoffs even though JSU did it last year vs SHSU. But that was last year...

Ask C. Arkansas how things turned out last week with their defense. Entering that game last week, C Arkansas was....

#11 in total defense
#3 in rush defense
#10 in scoring defense

Kats dropped 59 total points, 38 of those points in the first half. The key stat in the UCA game for me was that the Kat defense created 4 turnovers, special teams recovered the other fumble.

This offense is at optimum performance right now. UCA tried to take away the outside receivers last week and Briscoe burned them in the middle. Kat O has scored 83 offensive TDs this year. Right now, Kats are ranked....

#1 Scoring offense
#1 Total offense
#2 Pass offense
#1 Total First Downs
#29 Rush offense
Tied #5 Sacks Allowed

Chatty will be an interesting matchup for sure, but lets not put the cart before the horse..... they have to make it past Weber St first.

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 08:47 AM
There were several CSU-Pueblo players being scouted by NFL scouts at that game, so yeah, I'll vouch that they were probably better then JSU. They were all from FBS programs, and they weren't playing D2 because they were terrible, it's because Colorado doesn't have a large FCS base for players to fall into so most of the talented players who don't want to ride the bench as CSU or U of C end up at places like CSU-Pueblo.

And you know damn well quarterback by committee doesn't work. Regardless of how many pass attempts Briscoe had, he never had control of his own offense and it showed when he got thrown to the wolves.

So you're gunna try to sell me that a DII was good enough to be in the championship game last year? Any other incredibly dumb **** you want get out of the way or are you going to just keep it at a steady flow xlolx

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 09:03 AM

Rev, you wouldn't say that the Offense you've seen isn't quite a bit better than years past with JJ??

TheRevSFA
November 22nd, 2016, 09:08 AM
Rev, you wouldn't say that the Offense you've seen isn't quite a bit better than years past with JJ??

Your offense SHOULD be dominating opponents. You only played two teams who were over .500.

They are good, but I am interested to see how they do against top competition besides UCA (not a jab at UCA by any means)

TheRevSFA
November 22nd, 2016, 09:09 AM
Its tough to score 50+ in the playoffs even though JSU did it last year vs SHSU. But that was last year...

Ask C. Arkansas how things turned out last week with their defense. Entering that game last week, C Arkansas was....

#11 in total defense
#3 in rush defense
#10 in scoring defense

Kats dropped 59 total points, 38 of those points in the first half. The key stat in the UCA game for me was that the Kat defense created 4 turnovers, special teams recovered the other fumble.

This offense is at optimum performance right now. UCA tried to take away the outside receivers last week and Briscoe burned them in the middle. Kat O has scored 83 offensive TDs this year. Right now, Kats are ranked....

#1 Scoring offense
#1 Total offense
#2 Pass offense
#1 Total First Downs
#29 Rush offense
Tied #5 Sacks Allowed

Chatty will be an interesting matchup for sure, but lets not put the cart before the horse..... they have to make it past Weber St first.

What actually doomed UCA is their inability to get out of the gates in a game. Watch ALL of their games; they start out slow, and you CANNOT do that against Sam Houston. When you play from behind, you make mistakes. UCA did.

PantherRob82
November 22nd, 2016, 09:11 AM
Go team.

A wild Weber State fan appears!

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 09:20 AM
So you're gunna try to sell me that a DII was good enough to be in the championship game last year? Any other incredibly dumb **** you want get out of the way or are you going to just keep it at a steady flow xlolx

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23944&stc=1

Apparently im not the only one. Doubt Eli is a top 20 prospect

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 09:24 AM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23944&stc=1

Apparently im not the only one. Doubt Eli is a top 20 prospect

So they have a prospect, that must mean the NDSU would have been better than any other team to play in the FBS championship right? I mean Wentz was a hell of a lot higher prospect than that. So do you actually know how to judge football or do you just pick up a couple hot tips from articles and say whatever the hell you want off of that? Also, that Pueblo team didn't even make it to the DII championship game. Stop trying to pump them up to feel better about your terrible loss.

DirtyDukes
November 22nd, 2016, 09:31 AM
What actually doomed UCA is their inability to get out of the gates in a game. Watch ALL of their games; they start out slow, and you CANNOT do that against Sam Houston. When you play from behind, you make mistakes. UCA did.

3 lost fumbles in the first half will doom anyone.

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 09:32 AM
My Team of PhD Economists has not completed their analysis of the TheKingpin28's scoring system yet, but there HAS to be some BIG points here!

2 or 3 players off that team were drafted and 5 or 6 were invited to camps. Not your typical D2 team. They were bigger than us at almost EVERY position.

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 09:33 AM
So they have a prospect, that must mean the NDSU would have been better than any other team to play in the FBS championship right? I mean Wentz was a hell of a lot higher prospect than that. So do you actually know how to judge football or do you just pick up a couple hot tips from articles and say whatever the hell you want off of that? Also, that Pueblo team didn't even make it to the DII championship game. Stop trying to pump them up to feel better about your terrible loss.

Can you effin read dumbass??? Seriously??? I never said as a team they were better.

i said he was a better skilled QB than Eli. Their defensive line especially the ends were as good as JSU.

DirtyDukes
November 22nd, 2016, 09:34 AM
2 or 3 players off that team were drafted and 5 or 6 were invited to camps. Not your typical D2 team. They were bigger than us at almost EVERY position.

Just wanted to quote this in case you realized later you were making a case for how good a D2 team you beat were and deleted the comment.

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 09:35 AM
Can you effin read dumbass??? Seriously???

Not when your picture is so small the writing is ineligible, and your argument is pathetic and moronic. Stop before you hurt yourself.

Serpentor
November 22nd, 2016, 09:43 AM

Are you a retard? Pueblo won the championship that year. I guess you can't be bothered with facts when your gut tells you otherwise.

CID1990
November 22nd, 2016, 10:00 AM
I see Chatty is once again "championship caliber" now that the teams that manhandled them are in a different bracket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BisonBacker
November 22nd, 2016, 10:03 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcFIZF9ORRQ

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 10:03 AM
Are you a retard? Pueblo won the championship that year. I guess you can't be bothered with facts when your gut tells you otherwise.

Um, not according to this. And everywhere else. They won it in 2014. Keep trying though, you guys are great at looking stupid.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161122/f63667f1329f221dac2e2f0a1a90d18f.png

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 10:08 AM

Can you effin read dumbass??? Seriously??? I never said as a team they were better.

i said he was a better skilled QB than Eli. Their defensive line especially the ends were as good as JSU.

Nice work editing after I replied, good stuff. I was replying to Serpintor being daffy enough to say that Pueblo was better than JSU. You posted in response to my reply to that, and it was only a picture to boot and a quip about Eli not being as good. Keep backpedaling though.

Serpentor
November 22nd, 2016, 10:09 AM

Um, not according to this. And everywhere else. They won it in 2014. Keep trying though, you guys are great at looking stupid.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161122/f63667f1329f221dac2e2f0a1a90d18f.png

We didn't play them in 2015, you piece of smegma. We played them in 2014. The year they won D2.

I knew you were retarded, but oh my god, someone put a crash helmet on this guy fast!

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 10:12 AM

We didn't play them in 2015, you piece of smegma. We played them in 2014. The year they won D2.

I knew you were retarded, but oh my god, someone put a crash helmet on this guy fast!

Jesus your a special one. So now you're comparing a team you lost to two years ago to a team you lost to a year ago in a conversation about this year. Pardon me for thinking there was some relevance to what you were insisting on xlolx

Seriously, do you guys just babble and have no actual input other than trying to defend losing to a DII and getting dumptrucked in the playoffs through some sad cross years justification? Sweet Jesus.

Edit:

If MY team lost to a DII, there is no way on Gods green Earth that I would be pathetic enough to try to tell people that team would have beaten the team that boatraced us the next year in the playoffs.

chattownmocs
November 22nd, 2016, 10:20 AM
I see Chatty is once again "championship caliber" now that the teams that manhandled them are in a different bracket.

I see you are using dumbass terms like "manhandled" because chattanooga is another bracket. If the citadel was capable of manhandled anyone they wouldn't need to run the triple option and dive at peoples knees.

You won the game because chattanooga forgot how to play assignment football against the option. That's the only reason. Would it happen a 3rd time? Probably not, but I didn't think it would happen the first 2. That said chattanooga has a better chance of winning a national title than the citadel and it doesn't matter what bracket they are in.

CockyGeek
November 22nd, 2016, 10:25 AM
I'm sorry, but CSU-Pueblo wouldn't be and to put up a TD against JSU right now. And Eli Jenkins isn't an NFL prospect as a QB. He's a below average who just happens to be quick.

chattownmocs
November 22nd, 2016, 10:26 AM
Sam Houston can talk all they want. The truth is that chattanooga will get tremendous pressure with by bringing only 4 which will cut down sam houstons offense to a shell of what it currently is.

On the other side of the ball, chattanooga will run the football, at will, all day. These are matchups that sam houston state cannot overcome.

TheKingpin28
November 22nd, 2016, 10:33 AM

If they are just being themselves, that is a break even, however, I slightly modified it so now if there is a "You havent seen this yet" to go with the SOS argument, it is -2 points or 1/5th for a SHSU fan.

DirtyDukes
November 22nd, 2016, 10:39 AM
Sam Houston can talk all they want. The truth is that chattanooga will get tremendous pressure with by bringing only 4 which will cut down sam houstons offense to a shell of what it currently is.

On the other side of the ball, chattanooga will run the football, at will, all day. These are matchups that sam houston state cannot overcome.

I don't know why everyone thinks you're so delusional; everything you've said so far, albeit dramatic, I feel like is backed up from the games I've seen Nooga play this year.

7yearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 10:40 AM

#ButtBama

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 10:42 AM
Just wanted to quote this in case you realized later you were making a case for how good a D2 team you beat were and deleted the comment.

I'm talking about 2014....and we didn't beat them. We did however beat JSU and ELI in the qtrs before losing to NDSU in the semi's

. All I said was "we played our WORST game in 5 years against JSU including that d2 team." We played a better game (and lost) to a d2 team than we did against JSU. Not that they would've beat JSU. But they would have won the SoCon that year I'll guarantee that.

Point of it was we completely **** the bed against JSU. They jumped on us and our QB with limited game action got wide eyed. I'd imagine the same scenario if our starting QB went down this year and our back up was playing. You didn't see this years team. You saw the worst version of last years team. Not that y'all didn't have a part in why we **** the bed but a QB with more than 1,000 yards and 100 game reps entering the game most likely wouldn't have played THAT bad. Hell im not even saying y'all still wouldn't have won the game. It would have been more like 2014 and been closer.

Sammy94
November 22nd, 2016, 10:45 AM

Until they come to Huntsville.

Bison56
November 22nd, 2016, 10:46 AM

TheKingpin28
November 22nd, 2016, 10:46 AM
Caught up to here

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 10:49 AM

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23946&stc=1
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23945&stc=1
So you give up 343 yards to Samford and you don't think we would throw it down your throat? UCA's defense and team as a whole played considerably better than Chatty except for the turnover battle. Did you just see what we did to UCA's defense??? A conference foe that spends all offseason trying to figure out schemes against other conference foes. You think your gonna shut us down with a week of prep??? That's idiocracy.

ChattaHatta
November 22nd, 2016, 10:50 AM
Why do you guys even try to reason with Chattownmocs? He's delusional.

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 10:51 AM
Nice work editing after I replied, good stuff. I was replying to Serpintor being daffy enough to say that Pueblo was better than JSU. You posted in response to my reply to that, and it was only a picture to boot and a quip about Eli not being as good. Keep backpedaling though.

how am I back pedaling??? Read what I wrote???

Serpentor
November 22nd, 2016, 10:53 AM

To relieve our lives of quiet desperation.

Seriously though, good luck against Weber this weekend.

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 10:53 AM
I'm talking about 2014....and we didn't beat them. We did however beat JSU and ELI in the qtrs before losing to NDSU in the semi's

. All I said was "we played our WORST game in 5 years against JSU including that d2 team." We played a better game (and lost) to a d2 team than we did against JSU. Not that they would've beat JSU. But they would have won the SoCon that year I'll guarantee that.

Point of it was we completely **** the bed against JSU. They jumped on us and our QB with limited game action got wide eyed. I'd imagine the same scenario if our starting QB went down this year and our back up was playing. You didn't see this years team. You saw the worst version of last years team. Not that y'all didn't have a part in why we **** the bed but a QB with more than 1,000 yards and 100 game reps entering the game most likely wouldn't have played THAT bad. Hell im not even saying y'all still wouldn't have won the game. It would have been more like 2014 and been closer.

im replying to multiple people. I'm aware quoted person is not a JSU fan.

chattownmocs
November 22nd, 2016, 11:04 AM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23946&stc=1
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23945&stc=1
So you give up 343 yards to Samford and you don't think we would throw it down your throat? UCA's defense and team as a whole played considerably better than Chatty except for the turnover battle. Did you just see what we did to UCA's defense??? A conference foe that spends all offseason trying to figure out schemes against other conference foes. You think your gonna shut us down with a week of prep??? That's idiocracy.

You are a moron that doesn't understand the game. Chattanooga jumped out to a 21-0 against samford. Samford led 35-10 against central arkansas. You don't think the fact that chattanooga was leading big the entire game and the fact that UCA was trailing big almost the entire game had a major effect on the statline? You are a dumbass. Why do you think that weak ass **** is gonna work on me? Come up with some better arguments or gtfo.

smallcollegefbfan
November 22nd, 2016, 11:05 AM

I don't think UTC has a shot at the national title but I expect you guys to win at least 1 game for sure.

FYI, the Alabama game is not a true indication of anything for 2 reasons. You played the #1 team in a week where they intended to rest players early and had been preparing or Auburn. The 2nd is that they didn't care about winning big since they have Auburn and the SEC title game left. As long as they won by 24 or more nobody was going to knock them. UTC also didn't need to win that game so obviously you guys likely did not throw everything at Alabama. That game means nothing and so I would not use it as a reason to attack or support UTC. They took UTC for granted and thus I'm not shocked UTC kept it close for a half or so.

chattownmocs
November 22nd, 2016, 11:07 AM

You are a pussy.

Sam_Kats
November 22nd, 2016, 11:08 AM
Chatty -15 vs Weber St.

Should be fun hosting the Mocs in Huntsville.

chattownmocs
November 22nd, 2016, 11:11 AM
I don't think UTC has a shot at the national title but I expect you guys to win at least 1 game for sure.

FYI, the Alabama game is not a true indication of anything for 2 reasons. You played the #1 team in a week where they intended to rest players early and had been preparing or Auburn. The 2nd is that they didn't care about winning big since they have Auburn and the SEC title game left. As long as they won by 24 or more nobody was going to knock them. UTC also didn't need to win that game so obviously you guys likely did not throw everything at Alabama. That game means nothing and so I would not use it as a reason to attack or support UTC. They took UTC for granted and thus I'm not shocked UTC kept it close for a half or so.

Shut up. You are a fake and a joke.

Lehigh'98
November 22nd, 2016, 11:17 AM
You are a moron that doesn't understand the game. Chattanooga jumped out to a 21-0 against samford. Samford led 35-10 against central arkansas. You don't think the fact that chattanooga was leading big the entire game and the fact that UCA was trailing big almost the entire game had a major effect on the statline? You are a dumbass. Why do you think that weak ass **** is gonna work on me? Come up with some better arguments or gtfo.

. Good point

FUBeAR
November 22nd, 2016, 11:20 AM
2 or 3 players off that team were drafted and 5 or 6 were invited to camps.

...not exactly..

* 0 Players Drafted - http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/tracker#dt-tabs:dt-by-college/dt-by-college-input:6921
* 0 Active in the NFL
* 0 Active in the CFL
* 0 Active in the AFL (Arena Football League)

* 2 Players signed as Undrafted Free Agents
1. 2015 DE Darius Allen 6-3/240 (Baltimore – UDFA, cut after Mini-Camp; Currently with CFL's BC Lions; now on Lions Practice Roster)
2. 2015 CB C.J. Roberts 6-1/180 (Arizona – UDFA, final cut of training camp; now on the Tampa Bay roster, signed after the 2015 season; now on Winnipeg Blue Bombers Injured List)
* 3 Players invited to Rookie Try-out Camps, 1 of those ACTUALLY signing a Free Agent contract
1. 2015 WR Paul Browning 6-3/220 (Cleveland – signed after Rookie Mini-Camp invite, cut in July; Added to Carolina Panthers Training Camp roster, 1st round of cuts; Currently with AFL's Orlando Predators, who are no longer in existence. Browning was drafted by the Cleveland Gladiators in the 2nd Round of the AFL dispersal draft on 10/16/16, but is not currently listed on Cleveland's roster)
2. 2015 QB Chris Bonner 6-7/225 (Carolina and Kansas City – Rookie Mini-Camps)
3. 2015 DL Josh Bredl 6-6/300 (Green Bay – Rookie Mini-Camp; won WWE Tough Enough)

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 11:21 AM

Hope your team shows up Saturday and we will see quickly who's the moron in Huntsville. Let's make a deal....following next Saturday's game, depending on who wins or loses, you or I one has to stay around and take everybody's **** on here for 1 week. Loser has to write a 500 word post on why the other team is that good. Deal???

Sam_Kats
November 22nd, 2016, 11:22 AM
Listen, I hated our schedule just as much as anyone once New Mexico dropped us & we obviously paid a price for it with Jax St taking the 4th spot, which I thought we deserved. BUT, interesting stuff here:

Chatty IS pretty battle tested with games against 3 playoff opponents, albeit losing 2 of those 3 games including 1 by double digits. Sam's only sample size vs quality competition was against THEN #8 UCA & they destroyed them by 30+. In fact, their closest game all year was a 13 pt win over 6-5 McNeese.

Again, should be fun.

The Pud
November 22nd, 2016, 11:24 AM

But Sammy will hang 61 on Chitty (pun intended)

xthumbsupx

moc n tn1991
November 22nd, 2016, 11:24 AM
Thank you Hammersmith. It is tough, especially when you have a child the age of the 5 who died at the scene. My boss is related to one of the little girls that passed away.

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 11:28 AM
...not exactly..

* 0 Players Drafted - http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/tracker#dt-tabs:dt-by-college/dt-by-college-input:6921
* 2 Players signed as Undrafted Free Agents
1. 2015 DE Darius Allen 6-3/240 (Baltimore – UDFA, cut after Mini-Camp; Currently with CFL's BC Lions; now on Lions Practice Roster)
2. 2015 CB C.J. Roberts 6-1/180 (Arizona – UDFA, final cut of training camp; now on the Tampa Bay roster, signed after the 2015 season; now on Winnipeg Blue Bombers Injured List)
* 3 Players invited to Rookie Try-out Camps, 1 of those ACTUALLY signing a Free Agent contract
1. 2015 WR Paul Browning 6-3/220 (Cleveland – signed after Rookie Mini-Camp invite, cut in July; Added to Carolina Panthers Training Camp roster, 1st round of cuts; Currently with AFL's Orlando Predators, who are no longer in existence. Browning was drafted by the Cleveland Gladiators in the 2nd Round of the AFL dispersal draft on 10/16/16, but is not currently listed on Cleveland's roster)
2. 2015 QB Chris Bonner 6-7/225 (Carolina and Kansas City – Rookie Mini-Camps)
3. 2015 DL Josh Bredl 6-6/300 (Green Bay – Rookie Mini-Camp; won WWE Tough Enough)

I stand corrected. I thought the DE Allen and a WR were drafted. I think you got my point. That team was loaded with kids who couldn't make grades in big schools or who were kicked off. In the underwear olympics they would've stacked up with any fcs team size wise.

FUBeAR
November 22nd, 2016, 11:36 AM
I stand corrected. I thought the DE Allen and a WR were drafted. I think you got my point.

No. I did get this "point" though...

That d2 team would've won the SoCon last year and that's a fact.

...which showed me that you clearly have no interest in presenting anything that is a "fact."

...and I rest my case.

TheRevSFA
November 22nd, 2016, 11:40 AM
Thank you Hammersmith. It is tough, especially when you have a child the age of the 5 who died at the scene. My boss is related to one of the little girls that passed away.

I read the story of the bus accident and my heart broke. Thoughts and prayers to your boss, their family, and the families of everyone involved. Just awful news.

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 11:41 AM
No. I did get this "point" though...

...which showed me that you clearly have no interest in presenting anything that is a "fact."

...and I rest my case.

Ok take the fact out of it. You don't think they would have??

Take these thinkgs into consideration:
A team that manhandled us that game
then we went on to beat that bad ass JSU team and lose in the semifinals to NDSU
they won the D2 championship.
and the SoCon SUCKED in 2014

i didn't say they would with the CAA or OVC...

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 11:46 AM

Oh my I didn't know that was In Chattanooga. My heart broke when my wife told me about that this morning. As a parent with 3 kids under the age of 7 that hit really close to home. Of all the shtick and smack we talk on here everybody needs to realize and understand it's just that.

Don't be to tough to tell someone you love them and take every opportunity to do something kind for a stranger. My world would have ended if my kids were on that bus.

Sam_Kats
November 22nd, 2016, 11:47 AM
VERY sad deal about the bus & those kids. Man, I couldn't imagine.

moc n tn1991
November 22nd, 2016, 12:03 PM
Please keep the children in your prayers. As of right now, I heard there are 12 still in the hospital, 6 are in critical condition in ICU, and 6 are stable. Some of those who survived have lost limbs (legs and arms).

smallcollegefbfan
November 22nd, 2016, 12:06 PM
Shut up. You are a fake and a joke.

That is just the truth of how it goes. I would not use the Alabama game to attack your team or support it. There is nothing to gain from it unless you somehow come in and completely dominate them at full go. It was an exhibition in the mind of Alabama.

As far as me being a fake a joke. How much does the NFL pay you for your opinion and work? How many players have you gotten drafted and how many rings have you won as a coach or a player? The closest you get to football is buying a ticket and sitting in the stands, which is exactly what you could say about any female or child who goes to a game. Please bring actual facts like the fact I was wrong about the rounds of your players of where they have been drafted or how they did in the pros. Bring posts and facts based on things I have said just before the draft. Instead you have to bring insults because you have no facts.

I get it that you love UTC but you do realize that the rest of their fans disown you. You need to grow up. You throw insults around like a child.

walliver
November 22nd, 2016, 12:10 PM
Please keep the children in your prayers. As of right now, I heard there are 12 still in the hospital, 6 are in critical condition in ICU, and 6 are stable. Some of those who survived have lost limbs (legs and arms).

Chattanooga has been through a lot recently.
The terrorist attack last year and now this.
I suspect most of us parents are more concerned about the bus accident.

chattownmocs
November 22nd, 2016, 12:25 PM
That is just the truth of how it goes. I would not use the Alabama game to attack your team or support it. There is nothing to gain from it unless you somehow come in and completely dominate them at full go. It was an exhibition in the mind of Alabama.

As far as me being a fake a joke. How much does the NFL pay you for your opinion and work? How many players have you gotten drafted and how many rings have you won as a coach or a player? The closest you get to football is buying a ticket and sitting in the stands, which is exactly what you could say about any female or child who goes to a game. Please bring actual facts like the fact I was wrong about the rounds of your players of where they have been drafted or how they did in the pros. Bring posts and facts based on things I have said just before the draft. Instead you have to bring insults because you have no facts.

I get it that you love UTC but you do realize that the rest of their fans disown you. You need to grow up. You throw insults around like a child.

You always come back to this dumbass point that somehow having a job makes you good at it. Millions of people suck at their jobs, you are one of them. You haven't accomplished anything except being good at jock sniffing and cocksucking. You sound like the kid with all of your idiotic grandiose statements.

Your post about the chattanooga-Alabama was not facts. It was your idiotic opinion. And it proves to me, yet again, you don't have a clue about you are talking about. And it's contradictory to what you have said just a few months ago.

Anyone remember when this bitch specifically said that he didn't care about Chattanooga's performance against Shorter or presbyterian and that he wanted to see them against alabama??? You went on and on about that specifically you pathetic trolling pussy. You thought I would forget that. Stop talking !!! You aren't good at it.

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 12:32 PM

Just awful to hear. Most certainly will do.

Bisonoline
November 22nd, 2016, 12:57 PM

This is why------

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r202/plnwtf/PS_0364_TIES_SHOELACES.jpg (http://s145.photobucket.com/user/plnwtf/media/PS_0364_TIES_SHOELACES.jpg.html)

He great entertainment.

Katfan
November 22nd, 2016, 01:05 PM

We'll take care of Weber St and we'll get a chance to see.

Katfan
November 22nd, 2016, 01:07 PM
You always come back to this dumbass point that somehow having a job makes you good at it. Millions of people suck at their jobs, you are one of them. You haven't accomplished anything except being good at jock sniffing and cocksucking. You sound like the kid with all of your idiotic grandiose statements.

Your post about the chattanooga-Alabama was not facts. It was your idiotic opinion. And it proves to me, yet again, you don't have a clue about you are talking about. And it's contradictory to what you have said just a few months ago.

Anyone remember when this bitch specifically said that he didn't care about Chattanooga's performance against Shorter or presbyterian and that he wanted to see them against alabama??? You went on and on about that specifically you pathetic trolling pussy. You thought I would forget that. Stop talking !!! You aren't good at it.
Are you serious?

Katfan
November 22nd, 2016, 01:09 PM
Will do, saw this news, just terrible. All are in my prayers.

TheKingpin28
November 22nd, 2016, 01:13 PM
I am sorry to hear this. There are things more important than football and this is one of them

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note, caught up to here. It is currently based off of the scoring.

Chattown: 0
SHSU Novembrists: -1

WestCoastAggie
November 22nd, 2016, 01:20 PM
Why is Chattown's HC rumored to interview at Delaware? Why let that out now?

Catbooster
November 22nd, 2016, 01:26 PM
Tragic news. They're in our thoughts and prayers.

smallcollegefbfan
November 22nd, 2016, 01:26 PM

Millions of people do not get paid by the NFL to scout. Less than 900 actually. 900 or less out of 320 million people and probably 10 million have tried and can't get one. I love your insults because you keep getting laughed at by everyone else. Since nobody is as smart as you I guess we all need to hear your expertise. Again, give me your experience? My accomplishments? How about get a promotion and raise 3 times early in my career and see veteran scouts who had been directors before and been in the business 25-40 years get fired because I outperformed them. Come apply for a job in the NFL and beat me out. I dare you. Show me what you got. I would gladly step down if you are as good as you say you are.

As for the games, I was talking about performance for individual players pertaining to Alabama earlier in the fall. As a scout it is indeed true that what you do against Alabama matters way more than what you do against Shorter. You said your QB was a stud because of the Shorter game but against Alabama he had 106 yards on 16 of 21 passing with no TDs. He was not awful but not great. I think his performance showed me he is solid but I was more impressed with the physical ability of your OL and DL than your QB in that game. I would say your QB is probably the 6th best player on your team behind Levin, Webb, Davis, Craine, and Board.

Seeing Levin do well in the game confirmed to me that he at least has the strength and skills to make it in the NFL because had he been thrown around all game then I would have begun to worry about him. Seeing him throw around players from Shorter does nothing to excite me. lol

As a team however, knowing the situation I don't think you can say well Alabama didn't hammer them by 40 in the first half so Chattanooga must be a good team. You can't move UTC up or down a poll based on the Alabama game and that game does not mean your team is a top 3 team unless you can somehow pull an upset.

Here is a famous game that illustrates my point to how this stuff means nothing for your team overall. Remember NDSU beating Iowa this year? Or remember App State beating Michigan? App lost 2 FCS games after that win and luckily for them was able to come back and recoup for the playoffs and win the title. Still, they lost 2 games after that game. Winning that game might have cost them the Wofford game but for their sake they were able to bounce back and win a title. NDSU lost a FCS game this year after beating Iowa. My point is that just because you did well against Alabama does not mean you will for sure or won't for sure win the title. The Alabama game shows me you have talent to even be able to hang for a little bit but you can't boast about winning the whole thing because of what you did against Alabama. I judge your team among FCS based on how you do against top tier FCS teams.

I just know you have been saying for the last 6 years that you guys will win the NC and you still have not done it. Keep predicting it or an appearance in the title game and it may happen for you in the next 20 years. You can at least say you were right ONE time.

chattownmocs
November 22nd, 2016, 01:39 PM
Millions of people do not get paid by the NFL to scout. Less than 900 actually. 900 or less out of 320 million people and probably 10 million have tried and can't get one. I love your insults because you keep getting laughed at by everyone else. Since nobody is as smart as you I guess we all need to hear your expertise. Again, give me your experience? My accomplishments? How about get a promotion and raise 3 times early in my career and see veteran scouts who had been directors before and been in the business 25-40 years get fired because I outperformed them. Come apply for a job in the NFL and beat me out. I dare you. Show me what you got. I would gladly step down if you are as good as you say you are.

As for the games, I was talking about performance for individual players pertaining to Alabama earlier in the fall. As a scout it is indeed true that what you do against Alabama matters way more than what you do against Shorter. You said your QB was a stud because of the Shorter game but against Alabama he had 106 yards on 16 of 21 passing with no TDs. He was not awful but not great. I think his performance showed me he is solid but I was more impressed with the physical ability of your OL and DL than your QB in that game. I would say your QB is probably the 6th best player on your team behind Levin, Webb, Davis, Craine, and Board.

Seeing Levin do well in the game confirmed to me that he at least has the strength and skills to make it in the NFL because had he been thrown around all game then I would have begun to worry about him. Seeing him throw around players from Shorter does nothing to excite me. lol

As a team however, knowing the situation I don't think you can say well Alabama didn't hammer them by 40 in the first half so Chattanooga must be a good team. You can't move UTC up or down a poll based on the Alabama game and that game does not mean your team is a top 3 team unless you can somehow pull an upset.

Here is a famous game that illustrates my point to how this stuff means nothing for your team overall. Remember NDSU beating Iowa this year? Or remember App State beating Michigan? App lost 2 FCS games after that win and luckily for them was able to come back and recoup for the playoffs and win the title. Still, they lost 2 games after that game. Winning that game might have cost them the Wofford game but for their sake they were able to bounce back and win a title. NDSU lost a FCS game this year after beating Iowa. My point is that just because you did well against Alabama does not mean you will for sure or won't for sure win the title. The Alabama game shows me you have talent to even be able to hang for a little bit but you can't boast about winning the whole thing because of what you did against Alabama. I judge your team among FCS based on how you do against top tier FCS teams.

I just know you have been saying for the last 6 years that you guys will win the NC and you still have not done it. Keep predicting it or an appearance in the title game and it may happen for you in the next 20 years. You can at least say you were right ONE time.

You are jock sniffing bottom feeder scout. Stop acting like you are the director of scouting for the new England patriots. The only thing I know that you did was phil Steeles bitch work. And then he took all the credit.

You got exposed as a biased troll. As if we couldn't tell that in your dumbass awards projections. Your defense of your absolute direct contradiction makes no sense. It's just circular idiocy. I have no patience for your bull****. Don't come in here with nonsense and then hide behind your job. As if any kid said they wanted to be a low-level football scout when they grow up.

milleniumkat
November 22nd, 2016, 02:01 PM

as a new "novemberist" to this board, I've heard of your legendary prowess, and consider it an honor to have been compared to you.

just saying.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

smallcollegefbfan
November 22nd, 2016, 02:01 PM
You are jock sniffing bottom feeder scout. Stop acting like you are the director of scouting for the new England patriots. The only thing I know that you did was phil Steeles bitch work. And then he took all the credit.

You got exposed as a biased troll. As if we couldn't tell that in your dumbass awards projections. Your defense of your absolute direct contradiction makes no sense. It's just circular idiocy. I have no patience for your bull****. Don't come in here with nonsense and then hide behind your job. As if any kid said they wanted to be a low-level football scout when they grow up.

I only helped Steele with awards (notice I said helped). He did the rankings and he only stopped FCS because he was losing money big time from it. You just don't like anything that does not list every UTC player and you still can't point to actual facts where you know I did something and I was way off. I mean point to at least 5 bad ones because everyone is going to have a miss here and there but if you have 5 real bad ones in a year then it looks bad.

Low level scout? I don't know if you know this or not but I have been a director for a high school all-star game with complete control of the roster and kept getting raises and only left them to take a job with the NFL. Good try.

Keep your insults. Can you even go 1 or 2 days without cursing at everyone? Language like that shows ignorance.

And every football fan wants to get paid to watch football. You would quit your job in a minute just to be a scouting assistant for the Patriots or Steelers or Titans I'm sure. I would not take a job like that though. If it's not a director or assistant director job I have zero interest unless I get fired soon for being an idiot, which is likely to happen today based on how you think of me. I'm just glad you are not a professional in the business who could hire or fire unless I'm running a rival team of yours. If that happened I would know for sure I'll have at least 1 win a year. LOL

milleniumkat
November 22nd, 2016, 02:02 PM
We need all the support we can get!

awwwweeee....did him fwend finawy show up??

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 22nd, 2016, 02:04 PM

You should watch the Weber vs South Dakota replay. I don't think Weber has what it takes in this one. I'm thinking Chatty 31-Weber14

www.MKsavedAGS.com

DirtyDukes
November 22nd, 2016, 02:06 PM
I don't know if you know this or not but I have been a director for a high school all-star game with complete control of the roster and kept getting raises and only left them to take a job with the NFL. Good try.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/annoyed.gif

JSUSoutherner
November 22nd, 2016, 02:22 PM
This thread is more retarded than I had anticipated.

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 02:29 PM
You should watch the Weber vs South Dakota replay. I don't think Weber has what it takes in this one. I'm thinking Chatty 31-Weber14

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Watched a lot of that game. I think Chatty should win, but Weber has improved since then.

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 02:32 PM
This thread is more GLORIOUS than I had anticipated.

FIFY

Samalum'10
November 22nd, 2016, 02:38 PM
Smh, had high hopes for this thread...

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 02:40 PM

Honestly....Is that a joke?

Professor Chaos
November 22nd, 2016, 02:40 PM
Oh... give it time. It has the potential to get so much better (or worse depending on how you want to look at it).

Personally, I think it is off to a decent start and has HOF potential.

JSUSoutherner
November 22nd, 2016, 02:43 PM
Oh... give it time. It has the potential to get so much better (or worse depending on how you want to look at it).

Personally, I think it is off to a decent start and has HOF potential.

Im still in awe of the comparisons they made to Jackson, Landrum, and Eli. How can someone be that stupid?

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 02:50 PM
Im still in awe of the comparisons they made to Jackson, Landrum, and Eli. How can someone be that stupid?

Someone that actually watched both teams play a football game maybe??

Your assuming those guys are trash because they are D2 yet fact is ALOT of that team was FBS talent with chat town brains and couldn't make grades. Your assuming because you didn't watch a single snap they played. Your assuming because your a complete dumbass.

TheKingpin28
November 22nd, 2016, 02:53 PM
This thread is more retarded than I had anticipated.

Thats why I started this spreadsheet/game. Goal is to see which group is more unbearable.

TheRevSFA
November 22nd, 2016, 02:54 PM

Your assuming those guys are trash because they are D2 yet fact is ALOT of that team was FBS talent with chat town brains and couldn't make grades. Your assuming because you didn't watch a single snap they played. Your assuming because your a complete dumbass.

And here we go again........

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 02:58 PM

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161122/38e0dc7165bdb7a72847bd90a51a63af.jpg

ChattaHatta
November 22nd, 2016, 03:00 PM
You are a pussy.

Hey meow, no need to slink to name-calling. Meow.

JSUSoutherner
November 22nd, 2016, 03:15 PM

Those vaunted DE's didn't even make the NFL. One is on a CFL practice squad and the other hasn't even gone to the CFL.

Landrum was an All-American is backing up Melvin Ingram for the Chargers and Darius Jackson is a FCS DPOY candidate and will be All-American.

as for the QBs:

4000 yards of offense and 36 TDS against D1> 1500 yards and 14 TDS against D2

But please... do go on.

FUBeAR
November 22nd, 2016, 03:28 PM
Keep your insults. Can you even go 1 or 2 days without cursing at everyone? Language like that shows ignorance.

http://images.memes.com/meme/610772

Bison56
November 22nd, 2016, 03:49 PM
as a new "novemberist" to this board, I've heard of your legendary prowess, and consider it an honor to have been compared to you.

just saying.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

You have a long ways to go to be even near the same level as the legend known as chattownmocs.

Serpentor
November 22nd, 2016, 03:53 PM
You have a long ways to go to be even near the same level as the legend known as chattownmocs.

Be honest, how many churches need to be burned down for MK to be in the running?

Bison56
November 22nd, 2016, 03:54 PM
Be honest, how many churches need to be burned down for MK to be in the running?

More than half of them.

Yo Joe!

Bisonoline
November 22nd, 2016, 04:04 PM
xeekxxhypedxxhurrayxxpopcornx

This thread has so much win. Chatty never disappoints.

WestCoastAggie
November 22nd, 2016, 04:21 PM
This is stupid hilarious.

milleniumkat
November 22nd, 2016, 04:53 PM
"keelers soft team"

Lol

www.MKsavedAGS.com

flyrod
November 22nd, 2016, 04:57 PM
This is stupid hilarious.

Anybody
Know the score?
I lost track after that last flurry.
xrotatehx

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 05:02 PM
Anybody
Know the score?
I lost track after that last flurry.
xrotatehx

That's Kingpin's job.

TheRevSFA
November 22nd, 2016, 05:35 PM
If Weber wins, the meltdown will be huge

milleniumkat
November 22nd, 2016, 05:36 PM

does Weber really think they have what it takes to bring down a slow, non-athletic team that is currently 1-2 vs teams in the playoff field?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

JSUSoutherner
November 22nd, 2016, 05:39 PM
No it won't. Chattown will just dissapeer without a trace like he did after the Citadel game and life will go on.

TheRevSFA
November 22nd, 2016, 06:15 PM
No it won't. Chattown will just dissapeer without a trace like he did after the Citadel game and life will go on.

I meant from Sam fans who want to play Chatty

JSUSoutherner
November 22nd, 2016, 06:22 PM
Oh. Gotcha.

milleniumkat
November 22nd, 2016, 07:01 PM

What? why would we want to play Chatty? Weber is clearly more beatable...ie: Big Sky.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 22nd, 2016, 07:05 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161123/26d6b012d05d6f72b590e4b46aecddb8.png

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161123/661f955393c80098fe649f6806de6bd6.png

pretty sure I've heard these guys use "novemberists" yet one joined in November. Lol. hell, one retard waited until December of 2011 when his team was in the first natty run.

Muuuuuuuahahahhahahahahha

yeah.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

JSUSoutherner
November 22nd, 2016, 07:08 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161123/26d6b012d05d6f72b590e4b46aecddb8.png

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161123/661f955393c80098fe649f6806de6bd6.png

pretty sure I've heard these guys use "novemberists" yet one joined in November. Lol. hell, one retard waited until December of 2011 when his team was in the first natty run.

Muuuuuuuahahahhahahahahha

yeah.

www.MKsavedAGS.com (http://www.MKsavedAGS.com)
Part of what makes a Novemberist a Novemberist is they dissapeer after their team loses in the playoffs. We'll see if you stick around after you get crushed in Fargo. If you even make it that far.

milleniumkat
November 22nd, 2016, 07:10 PM
Part of what makes a Novemberist a Novemberist is they dissapeer after their team loses in the playoffs. We'll see if you stick around after you get crushed in Fargo. If you even make it that far.

I already told you guys I have no interest in this site or any of you once my team is done. so...take that for what it's worth. Has nothing to do with winning or losing.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 22nd, 2016, 07:20 PM
Even if we were to win it all, id come back for a few hours to post naked pics of me in and around the city of Frisco but once the fun of that wore off, I'd be gone.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Schism55
November 22nd, 2016, 07:29 PM
Please let Chatt beat Weber.
I'm praying to big baby jesus, shiva, buddha etc
Chattown vs all these Sam Houston tards would be epic xdrunkyx

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 07:32 PM
Part of what makes a Novemberist a Novemberist is they dissapeer after their team loses in the playoffs. We'll see if you stick around after you get crushed in Brookings. If you even make it that far.

FIFY. Show them southern boys some REAL winter.

melloware13
November 22nd, 2016, 07:34 PM

If they even get that far, might not make it out of Harrisonburg.

JSUSoutherner
November 22nd, 2016, 07:36 PM
If they even get that far, might not make it out of Huntsville.
FIFY

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 07:38 PM
I already told you guys I have no interest in this site or any of you once my team is done. so...take that for what it's worth. Has nothing to do with winning or losing.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

That's fine, but I'm pretty sure my first post was in 2009 sometime in December.

CockyGeek
November 22nd, 2016, 08:21 PM
I didn't even realize this place existed until a couple of years ago. JSU never sniffed the playoffs the whole time I was in school and then when we had our best team ever, who I thought could make a huge playoff run, we were academically ineligible.

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 08:29 PM

im not gonna lie....I'd sulk for a couple days

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 08:30 PM
What? why would we want to play Chatty? Weber is clearly more beatable...ie: Big Sky.

For the smack thread. They are all cupcakes until the dakotas.

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 08:32 PM

How could you forget about 8lb 3oz baby Jesus?

JSUSoutherner
November 22nd, 2016, 08:33 PM
How could you forget about 8lb 3oz baby Jesus?
Your best post I've seen.

Points for the Ricky Bobby reference.

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 08:50 PM
You're best post I've seen.

Check my history. If you don't take me serious I've had some pretty descent jabs in there. No I don't believe EVERYTHING I say. I've been really clear about that. I think every team from here on out could be tough. Damn it just makes December so much more fun.

Chattown you never answered me on my deal earlier. If y'all get to Huntsville. Fan of losing team has to make stick around for a week to soak up all the **** from the peanut gallery. Also included a 500(ish) word post on all the things the opposite did to impress you during the game. Deal??

i would say if loser fails to do said things then a ban from the almighty Ursus but I'm scared your going to be a giant vagina and not show back up after the Kats embarrass your boys.....and honestly.... I can't quit you!!! We all need a little slice of crazy in our lives and you sir got enough for the whole bunch of us ��

What'd ya say??

TheKingpin28
November 22nd, 2016, 09:03 PM
Caught up to here.

Chattown: -3 (I think that is a positive for him and this includes him trying to slam post. He is pulling a Farley though and cant get out of his own way)

SHSU: -1.4 (Katstrapper with the positive score otherwise it would be almost tied)

3 hours to go in this round

CappinHard
November 22nd, 2016, 09:12 PM
Every time I decide to look at this thread... it's like a car crash... just can't look away.

http://i.giphy.com/wO9mR0jiUeD7y.gif

smallcollegefbfan
November 22nd, 2016, 09:14 PM
http://images.memes.com/meme/610772

Oh he does not hurt my feelings. I consider the source and laugh. It is just sad that this guy has nothing but insults to use on people and then twist words. Like I have said before, if what I heard is true everyone would get a huge laugh out of meeting him.

There was a UMASS poster on here many years ago who I met once that had tough talk and a big mouth. I never let it bother me but some did not like him. He wore glasses and was a quiet, very nice guy. He wouldn't and couldn't hurt a fly and he turned out to be the exact opposite of what you expect. Some people get internet muscles and flex them but in person don't have confidence or any ability to hold their own in a real argument.

milleniumkat
November 22nd, 2016, 09:19 PM

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 22nd, 2016, 09:20 PM
You're best post I've seen.

I'm a little confused by your tactics, so I'm just gunna post tough till I figure it out.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Nickels
November 22nd, 2016, 09:31 PM
it's like a car crash... just can't look away.

Why? Do they not have many of those up there yet? I knew you guys were a few decades behind but damn...

caribbeanhen
November 22nd, 2016, 09:41 PM
how does playing in the Southern Conference prepare Chatty for the Air Raid? It doesn't ....

TheRevSFA
November 22nd, 2016, 10:12 PM
im not gonna lie....I'd sulk for a couple days

I know you would, but Uncle Rev could give you a big hug and tell you it'll be okay

JSUSoutherner
November 22nd, 2016, 10:19 PM
I know you would, but Uncle Rev could give you a big hug and tell you it'll be okay
That doesn't sound creepy at all.

I'm a little confused by your tactics, so I'm just gunna post tough till I figure it out.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Tactics?

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161123/567dc3258aa6d479e83347339d292f88.jpg

Nickels
November 22nd, 2016, 10:25 PM
That doesn't sound creepy at all.
It's even creepier when you picture him saying it.

CappinHard
November 22nd, 2016, 10:31 PM
Why? Do they not have many of those up there yet? I knew you guys were a few decades behind but damn...

You are literally too stupid to talk ****.

TheRevSFA
November 22nd, 2016, 10:34 PM
It's even creepier when you picture him saying it.

xnodx

TheKingpin28
November 22nd, 2016, 10:42 PM
A little over 1 hour to go for the 1st round. I am surprised chattown has been able to go this long in between posts without spewing random incoherent rhetoric.

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 10:55 PM
A little over 1 hour to go for the 1st round. I am surprised chattown has been able to go this long in between posts without spewing random incoherent rhetoric.

Subway is open 24 hrs in most places now, probably got tagged with the night shift tonight.

JSUSoutherner
November 22nd, 2016, 10:58 PM
Subway is open 24 hrs in most places now, probably got tagged with the night shift tonight.

Night shift is ass. It's where I currently am. Except I don't work at a Subway.

TheKingpin28
November 22nd, 2016, 10:59 PM

Do you really think his parents let him out of the basement, even to go to work?

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 11:00 PM
Do you really think his parents let him out of the basement, even to go to work?

Sure, there's programs for that.

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 11:01 PM

See you in Frisco for that hug �� ...no matter what your avatar says I know you will be supporting the Kats ��

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 11:03 PM

Must've hit the strip club after subway closed. Hope he let his mom know so she doesn't stay up worried....

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 11:05 PM

See...we do think alike 👍 Easy easy...don't get to excited. I still don't like you 😘

TheKingpin28
November 22nd, 2016, 11:07 PM
See...we do think alike  Easy easy...don't get to excited. I still don't like you 

I take no sides but my own and the one that pays the most.

NDSUtk
November 22nd, 2016, 11:42 PM
Must've hit the strip club after subway closed. Hope he let his mom know so she doesn't stay up worried....
Maybe he went to see his mother working there???

JSUSoutherner
November 22nd, 2016, 11:54 PM
See you in Frisco for that hug �� ...no matter what your avatar says I know you will be supporting the Kats ��

You going to Frisco to watch the Bison? :D

TheKingpin28
November 23rd, 2016, 12:08 AM
And with a promising start by Chattown, he came in swinging hard by racking up serious points with his choice of words towards others, however, his inability to put words together in a logical argument hindered his ability. While he seemed to be outmatched by the SHSU Novembrists, they found a way to show that as a collective, they matched Chattowns failure as a group. Finding a way to make this first round a solid start and a promising 12 round bout, the score after round 1:

Chattown: -2 points
SHSU Novembrists: -1.4 points

Round 1: SHSU Novembrists

Let's see if round 2 shapes up and chattown can rebound or continue to prove what we all know.

TheKingpin28
November 23rd, 2016, 12:13 AM
Just to show others what it looks like. It extends further to the right.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23957&stc=1

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 05:46 AM

So the number 5 seed would have to travel to the 8 seed? Do you know how this works?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 05:51 AM
And with a promising start by Chattown, he came in swinging hard by racking up serious points with his choice of words towards others, however, his inability to put words together in a logical argument hindered his ability. While he seemed to be outmatched by the SHSU Novembrists, they found a way to show that as a collective, they matched Chattowns failure as a group. Finding a way to make this first round a solid start and a promising 12 round bout, the score after round 1:

Chattown: -2 points
SHSU Novembrists: -1.4 points

Round 1: SHSU Novembrists

Let's see if round 2 shapes up and chattown can rebound or continue to prove what we all know.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161123/b7eab756bc1cf47cce727b5bf037297b.png

You were a little late to the party huh "Decemberist Dylan". did you just get your internet hooked up? is that what took you so long? Btw, your new name is now "DoubleD".

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 05:53 AM
Just to show others what it looks like. It extends further to the right.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23957&stc=1

Hey Humper76, DoubleD here needs you're help with image posting and such. he's a decemberist who just recently got his interwebz.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

caribbeanhen
November 23rd, 2016, 05:56 AM

hold the pickle hold the lettuce special orders don't upset us...

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 05:58 AM

Let me guess, Tyson Chicken plant?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

FUBeAR
November 23rd, 2016, 06:13 AM
how does playing in the Southern Conference prepare Chatty for the Air Raid? It doesn't ....

RANK
TEAM
G
PASS ATT
PASS COM
INT
PASS YDS
YDS/ATT
YDS/COMP
PASS TD
YPG

Sam Houston St. (http://www.ncaa.com/schools/sam-houston-st)

Samford (http://www.ncaa.com/schools/samford)

SAMFORD -VS- CHATTANOOGA

Team
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
Total

Samford

Chattanooga

JSUSoutherner
November 23rd, 2016, 06:22 AM
Let me guess, Tyson Chicken plant?

No.

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 06:23 AM
No.

a regular chicken house? I bet you smell amazing!

www.MKsavedAGS.com

JSUSoutherner
November 23rd, 2016, 06:26 AM
a regular chicken house? I bet you smell amazing!

I don't work with food.

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 06:28 AM
I don't work with food.

Hmm. Ok. The Mercedes plant?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

JSUSoutherner
November 23rd, 2016, 06:30 AM
Hmm. Ok. The Mercedes plant?

Where is there a Mercedes plant?

Professor Chaos
November 23rd, 2016, 06:45 AM
I don't work with food.
But he is working to become a Cock graduate. :D