PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Resolutions

LBPop
January 15th, 2007, 04:15 PM
I thought it would be fun to imagine that we could make one suggestion to the coach of our favorite team and expect him to listen. It would be your team's New Year's Resolution. It must be something that they can control like, "pass more on first down", or "play the new stud DE", etc. Please don't say, "score more" or "win more". To get it started, here's mine:

Run more quick hitting, between the tackles, running plays for the PL Rookie of the Year sophomore-to-be RB.

OK, what are your ideas, coaches...:p ?

SunCoastBlueHen
January 15th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Find some guys on defense who know how to tackle or teach the guys you have how to tackle or bring in somebody else who can teach the guys you have how to tackle.

If the Hens can somehow learn to tackle for this coming season, they should be a playoff team.

That is a pretty substantial "IF", however.

OL FU
January 15th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Take Montana's lead and buy out our games in Boone:nod::eyebrow:

Blitz a little more often. I know the risk, but we never seem to be able to get much of a pass rush.

NE MT GRIZZ
January 15th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Run the 2 minute offense the whole game!

bison95
January 15th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Don't leave coach:D

B&G
January 15th, 2007, 04:39 PM
Hug Chancellor Peacock.

JALMOND
January 15th, 2007, 08:57 PM
I would put on my AD cap and make sure we are uniform with the rest of the FCS and schedule one $$$ game, one DII game and one FCS game.

89Hen
January 15th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Find some guys on defense who know how to tackle or teach the guys you have how to tackle or bring in somebody else who can teach the guys you have how to tackle.

If the Hens can somehow learn to tackle for this coming season, they should be a playoff team.

That is a pretty substantial "IF", however.
:nod: :bawling: :nod:

89Hen
January 15th, 2007, 10:07 PM
I would put on my AD cap and make sure we are uniform with the rest of the FCS and schedule one $$$ game, one DII game and one FCS game.
JALMOND seeing the light. :thumbsup: :bow:

TheValleyRaider
January 15th, 2007, 10:16 PM
Become more imaginitive in the offensive play-calling. Not suddenly becoming the App St/Florida/WVU Spread, but mixing up the plays more. When I can accurately predict our playbook, I think there's a problem.

Go...gate
January 15th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Focus on the development of the Colgate offensive and defensive lines. Don't install FieldTurf.

CSUBUCDAD
January 16th, 2007, 07:36 AM
I would tell Mills to stop being so damn predictable on offense. Doesn't take a densive genious to figure out that every time you put Price and Rucks on the same side split out that you are running the flanker screen. I saw that play so many times I could puke.

spoogemcgee18
January 16th, 2007, 03:50 PM
"Don't change a thing."

DrG
January 16th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Discover a loophole that gives Baylark a 5th year of eligibility.

bobbythekidd
January 16th, 2007, 09:16 PM
OOhhhh, dear God! I only get 1?