PDA

View Full Version : Scumbag McNeese HC wants to injure Briscoe's knees.

Nickels
November 3rd, 2016, 12:21 AM
http://www.kplctv.com/clip/12870593/mcneese-preparing-for-sam-houstons-superstar-quarterback-jeremiah-briscoe

Guidry is trash and runs a trash program.

http://www.collegefootball.ap.org/article/ex-aggie-isaiah-golden-gets-10-years-2014-robbery

It's no surprise that their players end up dead or in prison.

http://cjonline.com/sports/catzone/2016-08-28/daniel-sams-former-kansas-state-mcneese-qb-arrested-his-part-fatal-home

BisonTru
November 3rd, 2016, 01:00 AM
Wow, that "maybe we can hit him a little low" comment is BAD. In a press conference to boot. From the head coach. WOW.

I was kind of hoping McNeese's defense could pull the a surprising upset. After that.

Go Kats!

The Pud
November 3rd, 2016, 01:12 AM
Wow, just wow! I cannot believe their coach actually said that! He makes for a good Trump impersonator.

Thumper 76
November 3rd, 2016, 01:33 AM
Thats pretty bad. Good lord coupled with their felon on the team, not good.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 3rd, 2016, 01:33 AM
If the SLC league office has a spine they call this clown tomorrow. And as the simple question, "WTF, are you really this dumb?".

Kemo
November 3rd, 2016, 02:56 AM
I blame Briscoe. His knee looks so hittable anyways, but then he goes out of his way to flaunt it with all that wrapping. Some ACLs are just begging to be torn.

Seriously though, not a good sound bite from McNeese State's head coach.

BamKat
November 3rd, 2016, 05:53 AM
KCK and co better hang 80 on them. What a clown! If something happens to Briscoe this could get really ugly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

POD Knows
November 3rd, 2016, 06:20 AM
Yep, pretty bush league.

BEAR
November 3rd, 2016, 06:37 AM
Where the freaaaak did that last line come from? Yikes. Gotta rise above that kinda talk coach. That was Hillary level bullsh...

Sammy94
November 3rd, 2016, 06:53 AM
Wow from one of the classiest programs to the trashiest with one coaching change. What a thug, we can't win unless we hurt them.

TheRevSFA
November 3rd, 2016, 06:53 AM
What a **** bag

clenz
November 3rd, 2016, 06:55 AM
What do you expect from a coach that open begs and prays a player convicted of a felony and sentenced to prison gets a shortened stay so that he can be back on the team by fall camp?

Sammy94
November 3rd, 2016, 07:04 AM
After reading this article I thought he was talking about playing dirty but to hear him say it...wow.
http://bit.ly/2dYEnQF

BEAR
November 3rd, 2016, 08:22 AM
As a grown man you just don't say stuff like that...especially as a coach. Briscoe is a talent and it's fine to say you want him hit and hit hard, but to put out there you want his legs taken out...man, that's just bad. He's a kid. Just don't do it.

UNIFanSince1983
November 3rd, 2016, 08:31 AM
None of that was bad up until the that last line. This guy shouldn't be a coach for anyone.

If he says this in a press conference imagine what he is saying behind the closed doors.

Daytripper
November 3rd, 2016, 08:34 AM
The game just got a bit more relevant. I am sure his team will be put on notice by the SLC. How does he backtrack and tell his players in the locker room "I didn't mean it. Avoid his kness?"

Samalum'10
November 3rd, 2016, 08:55 AM
McNeese is TRASH!!!

Sammy94
November 3rd, 2016, 09:05 AM
I really hope we hang 80 on them, I hope KC doesn't hold Longo back and lets him sling it until the last second ticks off the clock.

McNeese72
November 3rd, 2016, 09:06 AM
I think you guys don't know what he was really meaning. We had a roughing the QB or two penalties last game because of high hits on the QB. I think he was meaning keeping the hits out of the head area and not necessarily going for the Qb's knees.

But, I think you guys are just looking for something to get upset about.

I don't think you have to get worked up about this game because you are going to beat the dog crap out of us anyway.

Doc

Katfan
November 3rd, 2016, 09:09 AM
I think you guys don't know what he was really meaning. We had a roughing the QB or two penalties last game because of high hits on the QB. I think he was meaning keeping the hits out of the head area and not necessarily going for the Qb's knees.

I don't think you have to get worked up about this game because you are going to beat the dog crap out of us anyway.

Doc
I would hope you are correct, but when he talks about his knees earlier in the clip it really sounds suspicious and most fans from other teams appear to interpret it the same way.

BEAR
November 3rd, 2016, 09:11 AM

Doc

That's a different view of it. Maybe he needed to qualify his statement so it wasn't misunderstood by ..oh I don't know....everyone. xlolx

Daytripper
November 3rd, 2016, 09:14 AM

Doc

Look at his facial expression when he says it. It is not just a simple statement. There is an underlying meaning and message being sent there.

Samalum'10
November 3rd, 2016, 09:19 AM
His facial expression clarified his intent. Make excuses for him all you want. I don't expect anything less from McNeese...

clenz
November 3rd, 2016, 09:20 AM
Yeah....I'm an outsider on this...and....that's some first class spin if you think that was what he actually meant.

This game is going to have about 30 flags in the first quarter. The SLC will (better have) place the crew on notice to make sure NOTHING even resembling chippy can happen.

BisonTru
November 3rd, 2016, 09:27 AM

Doc

I could see this. I really can't imagine a coach even a dirty one that was advocating for injuring the opponent would let that out in a press conference. He should probably release a statement or do a short press conference to clarify that tho.

UNIFanSince1983
November 3rd, 2016, 09:43 AM

Doc

He certainly phrased it a little weird if this were the case. "Hopefully we get some hits on him a little low". That certainly sounds like he is talking about his knees.

Had he said "Hopefully we can get some hits on him a little lower than our QB hits last week." I could understand, but the way he said it sounds really shady.

F'N Hawks
November 3rd, 2016, 10:01 AM
Here is the problem: the TV guy took it as they are going to go after his knee as well. The TV guy stated, "McNeese staff noticed a possible weakness....a heavily wrapped knee". But, Guidry never referenced the knee himself before saying they should get some hits on him "a little low". Combining the two statements makes it seem as if Guidry means for his team to hit Briscoe low or around that heavily wrapped knee.

Hard to not assume Guidry meant to get after the knee area.

DirtyDukes
November 3rd, 2016, 10:01 AM
Can the league suspend a coach? If I were them I'd tell him "If Briscoe gets injured in any way you're gone."

Daytripper
November 3rd, 2016, 10:35 AM
Here is the problem: the TV guy took it as they are going to go after his knee as well. The TV guy stated, "McNeese staff noticed a possible weakness....a heavily wrapped knee". But, Guidry never referenced the knee himself before saying they should get some hits on him "a little low". Combining the two statements makes it seem as if Guidry means for his team to hit Briscoe low or around that heavily wrapped knee.

Yeah. This isn't just a paranoid fan base or exaggerating opponent. Objective viewers are seeing the same thing. He has to address this publicly somehow. If he doesn't, it will be an ugly game in Huntsville.

superman7515
November 3rd, 2016, 10:49 AM
I don't blame Guidry one bit, everyone knows that Briscoe is faking it. Just the other night, Briscoe, Keeler, and myself were having an adult beverage in a local Texas watering hole, I said, "Hey Briscoe, how's the knee?" He says, "Knee injury my ass! Supe, it's all for show bro, hold my beer and watch this!"

http://i.imgur.com/D7dsK5y.gif

clenz
November 3rd, 2016, 11:03 AM
How pissed you think Texans are that a guy in dress slacks, button down, a tie and dress shoes is the one doing that and not a cowboy looking MFer?

ElCid
November 3rd, 2016, 11:03 AM

Doc

As an outsider I can see how this unfolded. I don't think it was spin after watching it. The whole thing was set in motion by the news guy framing it the way he did. If there were high hits last time, then the coaches statement was just misinterpreted (his fault, but maybe he thought people would remember like he did). If the news guy never said he has a wrapped knee, it would never have even been an issue. Put the two statements together and it looked bad, but sometimes I think people just want to read things the way they want to instead of how they really are. At most if someone ever asks the coach about this statement, then he should clarify and say he didn't want a repeat of last time where they went high.

Daytripper
November 3rd, 2016, 11:05 AM
How pissed you think Texans are that a guy in dress slacks, button down, a tie and dress shoes is the one doing that and not a cowboy looking MFer?

Stereotypes are a f***ed up thing. Many more people in Texas dress like that guy than dress as a cowboy. Stop watching movies and come see us some time...xnodx

citdog
November 3rd, 2016, 11:23 AM
Quote sounds bad unless you saw the game last week. Dude should have prefaced his remarks better. I'll guarantee that anything remotely close will bring a flag on Sat.

clenz
November 3rd, 2016, 11:29 AM
Stereotypes are a f***ed up thing. Many more people in Texas dress like that guy than dress as a cowboy. Stop watching movies and come see us some time...xnodx
Jokes on you. I don't watch movies.

IBleedYellow, Thumper76, BisonFan02 and Ursus can back me up on that.

Daytripper
November 3rd, 2016, 11:43 AM
Jokes on you. I don't watch movies.

IBleedYellow, Thumper76, BisonFan02 and Ursus can back me up on that.

"Stop watching movies" is a rhetorical device to represent the idea that you get your perceptions of what Texans are like from something other than first hand experience. My point still stands. Avoid stereotypes. They make everybody, including the uninformed who use them, look bad.

Milktruck74
November 3rd, 2016, 12:03 PM
I am one believe he was referring to the head shot penalties, because NOBODY is stupid enough to imply they are going out to injur a player. I hope anyway.

Two points
1. Mis interpreted or not.....He only hurt his team in saying what he did. It is what we called bullitin board material. No doubt the league has contacted the crew of officials and any yellow jersey that gets remotely close to Brisco will be watched like a hawk and probably result in 15 yards.

2. As a player, I never wanted to see anyone hurt. Sure we loved seeing big hits, but a true injury scares all of us by reminding us how quick it can all end. And as a player, I always wanted to beat your best effort and your best team. That's what competitors do.

milleniumkat
November 3rd, 2016, 12:04 PM
Wow, that "maybe we can hit him a little low" comment is BAD. In a press conference to boot. From the head coach. WOW.

I was kind of hoping McNeese's defense could pull the a surprising upset. After that.

Go Kats!

Very much appreciated. Sincerely. Kind of a shock, but not really a surprise from what i've heard about him.

milleniumkat
November 3rd, 2016, 12:06 PM
None of that was bad up until the that last line. This guy shouldn't be a coach for anyone.

If he says this in a press conference imagine what he is saying behind the closed doors.

This^^^^

"I'll not be pawed at. I have not yet begun to defile myself"

BisonBacker
November 3rd, 2016, 12:11 PM
What a douche bag! You could tell exactly what he meant by his facial expressions.

milleniumkat
November 3rd, 2016, 12:13 PM

Doc

I could see your point if it were not for how the media guy framed the whole segment. Not saying that the media does not jack up meanings, but they must have felt that was his intent otherwise they would not have edited in that manner.

However, if that is what they did and took it out of context that's one of the worst displays i've seen.

And they would HAVE to know that misleading an audience to think that a college coach wanted to take out an amateur player of all targets would put them in a very bad spot.

YoUDeeMan
November 3rd, 2016, 12:13 PM
Wow, just wow! I cannot believe their coach actually said that! He makes for a good Trump impersonator.

While Trump might say something like that, he'd be bluffing. Hillary would actually have someone do it, deny any responsibility, and her fans would think everything was OK because they just want to win.

clenz
November 3rd, 2016, 12:17 PM
I could see your point if it were not for how the media guy framed the whole segment. Not saying that the media does not jack up meanings, but they must have felt that was his intent otherwise they would not have edited in that manner.

However, if that is what they did and took it out of context that's one of the worst displays i've seen.

And they would HAVE to know that misleading an audience to think that a college coach wanted to take out an amateur player of all targets would put them in a very bad spot.
I'd agree the TV guy framed it the way he did because it was laid out that way in the presser.

He had spent the minute leading up to it talking about how he wasn't mobile, knew his knee was dinged, etc... and then with a **** grin on his face said "Hopefully we can hit him low"....yeah...even if sarcasm that's not good. That's bad awareness.

Also worth noting he went out of his way to add the comment about the hits being low after he had finished his original statement.

YoUDeeMan
November 3rd, 2016, 12:25 PM
Well, if you consider the coach's SOS, then you should mark him down for his comment. If you simply look at his record, then there's not much to go on. But, if you actually take the time to look at how his team plays, then you can get a more accurate feel for what he meant.

And then there is the conference affiliation factor...

milleniumkat
November 3rd, 2016, 12:43 PM
Well, if you consider the coach's SOS, then you should mark him down for his comment. If you simply look at his record, then there's not much to go on. But, if you actually take the time to look at how his team plays, then you can get a more accurate feel for what he meant.

And then there is the conference affiliation factor...

I see what you did there!!

Redbird007
November 3rd, 2016, 12:52 PM
Coach is an idiot even if what he said was all in dumb humor or sarcasm. Can you imagine if briscoe accidently takes a shot to the knee?..there will be mayhem as everyone will think it was intentional. I hope SHSU obliterates McNeese. SHSU coach should tell the press they plan to run a couple of sideline runs directly at Guidry.

milleniumkat
November 3rd, 2016, 12:54 PM
Coach is an idiot even if what he said was all in dumb humor or sarcasm. Can you imagine if briscoe accidently takes a shot to the knee?..there will be mayhem as everyone will think it was intentional. I hope SHSU obliterates McNeese. SHSU coach should tell the press they plan to run a couple of sideline runs directly at Guidry.

Are you suggesting the Wide Out on the McNeese sideline should "alligator arm" a couple in front of Guidry? lol. Not until the backup QB is in after a big lead tho ok?

The backup has a stronger arm anyway.

Redbird007
November 3rd, 2016, 01:09 PM
I suggest no player injure another player. However would it not be poetic justice if a SHSU running back's (or offensive tackle) momentum carried them deep out of bound and "LOW"into Guidry's own knees?

Serpentor
November 3rd, 2016, 01:26 PM
Okay, just watched this for the first time, and the way Guidry says "Hopefully we get some hits on him a little low..." Wow, just wow. What a scumbag.

clenz
November 3rd, 2016, 01:35 PM
Okay, just watched this for the first time, and the way Guidry says "Hopefully we get some hits on him a little low..." Wow, just wow. What a scumbag.
Yup.

Could have easily followed up everything he said with a phrase like "Make him move. Make him uncomfortable. Force him to test his knee."

Instead he went with "Hope we hit him low"

dewey
November 3rd, 2016, 02:26 PM
Yup.

Could have easily followed up everything he said with a phrase like "Make him move. Make him uncomfortable. Force him to test his knee."

Instead he went with "Hope we hit him low"

Agreed. It would have been easy to state that. It will be interesting if anyone reporter asks about his comment or if KC Keeler says anything after the game.

Dewey

McNeese75
November 4th, 2016, 11:34 AM
The TV station could have posted the complete interview, instead of cutting it off mid-stream......

“I’m going to turn them loose,” Guidry said bluntly. “If (Sam Houston State)’s going to be a bully we’re going to be a bully. Definitely not going to put a chain on them and say ‘Hey, watch it now.’ I don’t have to worry about our guys. When they taunt us, our kids are going to react. And I can tell them all I want, but when you get out on the field, you have to do it the right way. You can’t hit late, you can’t do those things, you can’t be cheap, but I don’t expect our guys to back down.”

I understand the drama queen reactions on here based on the video provided but that was not the intent.

Sammy94
November 4th, 2016, 11:40 AM
The TV station could have posted the complete interview, instead of cutting it off mid-stream......

“I’m going to turn them loose,” Guidry said bluntly. “If (Sam Houston State)’s going to be a bully we’re going to be a bully. Definitely not going to put a chain on them and say ‘Hey, watch it now.’ I don’t have to worry about our guys. When they taunt us, our kids are going to react. And I can tell them all I want, but when you get out on the field, you have to do it the right way. You can’t hit late, you can’t do those things, you can’t be cheap, but I don’t expect our guys to back down.”

I understand the drama queen reactions on here based on the video provided but that was not the intent.

So the local news media wants to make the McNeese coach look bad? Makes sense to me.

McNeese75
November 4th, 2016, 11:47 AM
So the local news media wants to make the McNeese coach look bad? Makes sense to me.

If you were familiar with our local media you might not be surprised. I am not suggesting they did it on purpose, but they are sometimes clueless. Sorry if this does not fit in with the scorched earth project you have going on here but just wanted to throw that out.

clenz
November 4th, 2016, 11:47 AM

That part was in the news clip.

That's not the issue people have.

Daytripper
November 4th, 2016, 11:50 AM

Yeah, this was edited by the local media. And, regardless of context and/or explanation, he said his players might "go low" on a quarterback with bad knees...and he said it with a sh##eating smirk on his face.

McNeese75
November 4th, 2016, 11:50 AM
That part was in the news clip.

That's not the issue people have.

Whatever Clenz.

Sammy94
November 4th, 2016, 11:51 AM
If you were familiar with our local media you might not be surprised. I am not suggesting they did it on purpose, but they are sometimes clueless. Sorry if this does not fit in with the scorched earth project you have going on here but just wanted to throw that out.

I could care less about scorching anything. I know for a fact, the officiating crew has heard about it and that only helps my team.

clenz
November 4th, 2016, 11:58 AM
Whatever Clenz.
Yeah....Ignore those facts.

Bring on more felons fresh out of prison!

McNeese75
November 4th, 2016, 11:59 AM
I could care less about scorching anything. I know for a fact, the officiating crew has heard about it and that only helps my team.

LOL, you should be in politics. I am sure you have had a personal meeting with the officiating crew (after all, you are just that important) Flame on

McNeese75
November 4th, 2016, 12:02 PM
Yeah....Ignore those facts.

Bring on more felons fresh out of prison!

You are just so hurtful xcoffeex You should be lobbying for your team to make the playoffs with all those losses.

BEAR
November 4th, 2016, 12:05 PM
Coach telling his players in practice this week...xlolx

http://img.pandawhale.com/125399-karate-kid-sweep-the-leg-gif-I-vgha.gif

No wait...that isn't him...too much hair....

Sammy94
November 4th, 2016, 12:28 PM
LOL, you should be in politics. I am sure you have had a personal meeting with the officiating crew (after all, you are just that important) Flame on
Actually they have a meeting with me and yes I am kinda important on gameday.

McNeese75
November 4th, 2016, 12:35 PM
Actually they have a meeting with me and yes I am kinda important on gameday.
Mascot right?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Sammy94
November 4th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Mascot right?

exactly:D. If you look on the sidelines you will see me. I won't be the guy in the furry suit though

McNeese75
November 4th, 2016, 01:00 PM
LOL, good enough, I will be looking for you

Nickels
November 4th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Hilarious watching McNeese fans spin this. It's well known in the SLC that Guidry is a trashy asshole. His statement is consistent with his personality. There's no question what he meant.

It's sad how far their program has fallen. A team captain and other players engaging in a fatal armed home invasion, a convicted felon is the team's best player and now they bring in white trash Guidry. Pathetic.

The players and coaches are aware of the statement and will pound the Cowgirls. I was actually concerned this would be a trap game. Not anymore.

BamKat
November 4th, 2016, 01:29 PM
Southland is adding an extra official in light of the McNeese head coach statement.

Daytripper
November 4th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Southland is adding an extra official in light of the McNeese head coach statement.

Source?

McNeese75
November 4th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Hilarious watching McNeese fans spin this. It's well known in the SLC that Guidry is a trashy asshole. His statement is consistent with his personality. There's no question what he meant.

It's sad how far their program has fallen. A team captain and other players engaging in a fatal armed home invasion, a convicted felon is the team's best player and now they bring in white trash Guidry. Pathetic.

The players and coaches are aware of the statement and will pound the Cowgirls. I was actually concerned this would be a trap game. Not anymore.

Source?

Nickels
November 4th, 2016, 07:04 PM
McNeese fans keeping it classy.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161104/d1fb959f115135a8bddc10d0a56a2f17.jpg

McNeese75
November 4th, 2016, 07:17 PM
McNeese fans keeping it classy.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161104/d1fb959f115135a8bddc10d0a56a2f17.jpg
Nobody stirs it better than you Nickels

Sammy94
November 4th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Fans? Thats a player.

The Pud
November 4th, 2016, 07:52 PM
I actually think Sammy can put up 70 points on this McNeese St. team. Sammy has the best QB in the country hands down! This kid could throw for 60+ TDs this season!

TheKingpin28
November 4th, 2016, 08:49 PM
I actually think Sammy can put up 70 points on this McNeese St. team. Sammy has the best QB in the country hands down! This kid could throw for 60+ TDs this season!

Taryn Criston, Gage Gubrud, and Case Cookus have a stronger argument, but keep spewing ideas that are flawed with a lack of a SOS and a D2 resume.

McNeese72
November 4th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Fans? Thats a player.

That's not a player, it is the guy on the left in the picture. The player in the picture is Kent Shelby and that is not his twitter handle. Check the guy's instagram page link off of the his twitter page and you can see several other photos of him.

https://www.instagram.com/lchaam/

Doc

JSUBison
November 4th, 2016, 10:34 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23805&stc=1

PantherRob82
November 4th, 2016, 10:35 PM
Geaux Cowboys!

caribbeanhen
November 4th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Where the freaaaak did that last line come from? Yikes. Gotta rise above that kinda talk coach. That was Hillary level bullsh...

maybe he got caught up in the election year spirit

The Pud
November 4th, 2016, 10:49 PM
Taryn Criston, Gage Gubrud, and Case Cookus have a stronger argument, but keep spewing ideas that are flawed with a lack of a SOS and a D2 resume.
who?? never heard of these guys. Just been so impressed with Sammy's QB as I watched their games. The kid is big (6'3") and has an arm like a rocket. Heck, he might throw 75+ TDs the rate he is going. Great stuff to watch if you ever get out of your shell in the middle of nowhere ND

dudeitsaid
November 4th, 2016, 11:01 PM
who?? never heard of these guys. Just been so impressed with Sammy's QB as I watched their games. The kid is big (6'3") and has an arm like a rocket. Heck, he might throw 75+ TDs the rate he is going. Great stuff to watch if you ever get out of your shell in the middle of nowhere ND
Maybe that's why you are so high on Briscoe, no frame of reference for other strong QB's in the FCS. Sounds like it's actually you who should "get out of your shell."

Not saying Briscoe isn't great, and won't put up great numbers. He will. But I guarantee you the QB's he listed would do the same or better with your sched, and are (or were in the Case of Cookus) putting up similar numbers against much tougher competition.

The Pud
November 4th, 2016, 11:02 PM
Maybe that's why you are so high on Briscoe, no frame of reference for other strong QB's in the FCS. Sounds like it's actually you who should "get out of your shell."

Not saying Briscoe isn't great, and won't put up great numbers. He will. But I guarantee you the QB's he listed would do the same or better with your sched, and are (or were in the Case of Cookus) putting up similar numbers against much tougher competition.

nah bro, you are wrong. your QB is throwing against weak teams.

xthumbsupx

dudeitsaid
November 4th, 2016, 11:04 PM
nah bro, you are wrong. your QB is throwing against weak teams.
xthumbsupx

The QB you've never heard of? LOL, OK.

The Pud
November 4th, 2016, 11:05 PM
The QB you've never heard of? LOL, OK.

yes ma'am. JB is above all other QBs in FCS. This kid is the real deal. The Pod knows greatness when he sees it.

TheKingpin28
November 4th, 2016, 11:11 PM

Yes that is why I listed Cookus who last year, was up for Player of the Year as a Freshman out of NAU (I believe he was FPOY) and had a chance at Player of the Year as a Sophmore (Big Sky), Gage Gubrud who can burn ANYONE with his feet or air assault out of EWU (Big Sky) and TC who should win MVFC Player of the Year out of SDSU (MVFC). Notice how I did not list any NDSU players? Hmm, maybe just maybe, I am well informed on my football players and you should get out of your shell. Until you have seen these 3 QBs play (Cookus is injured so I will give you a pass on him), just stop talking and turn on eversport or espn3 and become an informed member of AGS, not a Novembrist SHSU fan.

Daytripper
November 4th, 2016, 11:12 PM
Yes that is why I listed Cookus who was up for Player of the Year as a Freshman out of NAU (Big Sky), Gage Gubrud who can burn ANYONE with his feet or air assault out of EWU (Big Sky) and TC who should win MVFC Player of the Year out of SDSU (MVFC). Notice how I did not list any NDSU players? Hmm, maybe just maybe, I am well informed on my football players and you should get out of your shell. Until you have seen these 3 QBs play (Cookus is injured so I will give you a pass on him), just stop talking and turn on eversport or espn3 and become an informed member of AGS, not a Novembrist SHSU fan.

FYI, "The Pod" is the greatest troll in the world. Why? He doesn't actually realize he is trolling. That is what makes it so brilliant.

The Pud
November 4th, 2016, 11:15 PM
Yes that is why I listed Cookus who last year, was up for Player of the Year as a Freshman out of NAU (I believe he was FPOY) and had a chance at Player of the Year as a Sophmore (Big Sky), Gage Gubrud who can burn ANYONE with his feet or air assault out of EWU (Big Sky) and TC who should win MVFC Player of the Year out of SDSU (MVFC). Notice how I did not list any NDSU players? Hmm, maybe just maybe, I am well informed on my football players and you should get out of your shell. Until you have seen these 3 QBs play (Cookus is injured so I will give you a pass on him), just stop talking and turn on eversport or espn3 and become an informed member of AGS, not a Novembrist SHSU fan.

It is painfully obvious you have no clue of what you are talking about. It is also evident you have not seen Sammy's QB in action.

TheKingpin28
November 4th, 2016, 11:23 PM
It is painfully obvious you have no clue of what you are talking about. It is also evident you have not seen Sammy's QB in action.

You could ask anyone on here who knows me and they will say that is farther from the truth. There is nothing to judge when your toughest opponent is still weaker than NDSU's weakest opponent. It is like comparing Pesos to the British Pound. One has value and sits #4 in the world for strongest currency and the other is the Peso. Do you understand where this going? It requires 24 Pesos to 1 Pound. The point being is that when your "currency" (SOS) is as deflated as Bruce Jenner's balls, you can't talk **** and expect that people will believe Briscoe is better than the 3 I mentioned.

fmrbearkat
November 4th, 2016, 11:47 PM
You could ask anyone on here who knows me and they will say that is farther from the truth. There is nothing to judge when your toughest opponent is still weaker than NDSU's weakest opponent. It is like comparing Pesos to the British Pound. One has value and sits #4 in the world for strongest currency and the other is the Peso. Do you understand where this going? It requires 24 Pesos to 1 Pound. The point being is that when your "currency" (SOS) is as deflated as Bruce Jenner's balls, you can't talk **** and expect that people will believe Briscoe is better than the 3 I mentioned.

Frisco Brisco and bruce jenners balls will be seeing more action than those other QB'a...but hey...maybe they will get a trip out to watch him win the Payton and natty on the same day ��

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2016, 12:00 AM
Frisco Brisco and bruce jenners balls will be seeing more action than those other QB'a...but hey...maybe they will get a trip out to watch him win the Payton and natty on the same day ��

Keep living in your delusional world, but remember what SHSU fans were saying with Brian Bell, Tim Flanders, and that Southern Speed? Keep telling yourself that "this is your year". You are starting to sound like a Vikings Fan. Always delusion, and thinking it's "their year" and their teams come crashing down at the end and lay a goose egg when it counts. But you got those conference titles and those National Runner Up T-Shirts!

superman7515
November 5th, 2016, 12:06 AM
yes ma'am. JB is above all other QBs in FCS. This kid is the real deal. The Pod knows greatness when he sees it.

http://i.imgur.com/2fntcSw.gif

Nickels
November 5th, 2016, 12:27 AM
You have no idea what you've just done.

Pod now knows the new fishing grounds are fertile. He's never going away.

Nickels
November 5th, 2016, 12:39 AM
Nobody stirs it better than you Nickels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X58KumpjC7g

Professor Chaos
November 5th, 2016, 01:21 AM
Anyone remember TheFan? His heyday was November 2011. He was a self-proclaimed Princeton fan who seemed to be in love with Lehigh, particularly with QB Chris Lum. He disappeared shortly thereafter when he threatened to sue everyone in the board who disagreed with him (and the board itself for that matter).

Here we are 5 years later and we have ThePod. A self-proclaimed fan of NYU who seems to be in love with SHSU, particularly with QB Jeremiah Briscoe.

Coincidence? Sir, I don't think so.

We can only hope this incarnation of TheTroll is half as entertaining as the last.

PantherRob82
November 5th, 2016, 10:39 AM
I'm sure coach didn't mean anything by it. :D

milleniumkat
November 5th, 2016, 11:11 AM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23805&stc=1

That's a Beaut Clark!

"I may already be inside you"

The Pud
November 5th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Sammy's QB is lighting up a good McNeese St. defense. The Pod knows greatness when he sees it, and this QB will play on Sundays. You can bank it!

PantherRob82
November 5th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Sammy's QB is lighting up a good McNeese St. defense. The Pod knows greatness when he sees it, and this QB will play on Sundays. You can bank it!
A good defense? xlolx

The Pud
November 5th, 2016, 08:18 PM
A good defense? xlolx

You do not need a good defense when you have a GREAT QB baby!

The Pud
November 5th, 2016, 09:33 PM
"At the end of the day Briscoe's knees stil work and McNesse St. Coach Guidry is a .500 coach."