PDA

View Full Version : Viva la Revolucion!

Nova09
November 1st, 2016, 03:19 PM
The Game of the Week thread will not even allow me to comment about Universidad de las Americas Puebla without voting for a candidate I outright reject! Overthrow the system! Make your voice be heard! Rigged Rob--Crooked Ursus--the people don't want to play your establishment games! It's a new world and Universidad de las Americas Puebla is on the rise! No stopping them now!

wapiti
November 1st, 2016, 03:22 PM
The system is rigged!!!
Donald Trump

RootinFerDukes
November 1st, 2016, 03:27 PM
Will you build a wall to keep Universidad out?

Redbird007
November 1st, 2016, 03:29 PM
Will you build a wall to keep Universidad out?

....and make them pay for it!?!

Nova09
November 1st, 2016, 03:31 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23793&stc=1

PantherRob82
November 1st, 2016, 03:31 PM
You can't comment without voting once the poll is created. ;)

RootinFerDukes
November 1st, 2016, 03:33 PM

Clear message board bias here folks. I don't even know why we're posting. It's already decided.

Nova09
November 1st, 2016, 03:38 PM

Rigged Rob!

Nova09
November 1st, 2016, 03:46 PM
Ignore the poll, what evidence is there that Universidad de las Americas Puebla is NOT the most talked about and Rigged Rob is NOT doing what he does--rigging??

UNIFanSince1983
November 1st, 2016, 03:50 PM
Our fearless leader Emiliano Zapata would not stand for this!

Nova09
November 1st, 2016, 03:54 PM
Rigged Rob posts ballots regularly that include teams that are NOT EVEN LISTED AS RECEIVING VOTES in the "official" poll. It's ALL rigged! The evidence is there, look at it people.

RootinFerDukes
November 1st, 2016, 04:03 PM
Rigged Rob posts ballots regularly that include teams that are NOT EVEN LISTED AS RECEIVING VOTES in the "official" poll. It's ALL rigged! The evidence is there, look at it people.

Now if the polls start to look favorable to you again, then they're not rigged anymore. That's how it works.

PantherRob82
November 1st, 2016, 04:22 PM
Ignore the poll, what evidence is there that Universidad de las Americas Puebla is NOT the most talked about and Rigged Rob is NOT doing what he does--rigging??

What year were they founded?

ST_Lawson
November 1st, 2016, 07:31 PM
What year were they founded?

1940, fairly young

Twentysix
November 1st, 2016, 07:42 PM
http://f.tqn.com/y/latinamericanhistory/1/L/3/9/-/-/Zapata.jpg

Puede correr pero no puede esconder.

Go...gate
November 1st, 2016, 09:55 PM
I thought Universidad de las Americas Puebla was going to be the eighth football member of the Patriot League, with my personal favorite, the University of Havana, as the ninth.

Oxford, Cambridge, The London School of Economics, the Jagellonian University in Krakau, Poland and the Sorbonne are also under consideration by the PL.

The Boogie Down
November 4th, 2016, 06:40 PM
I thought Universidad de las Americas Puebla was going to be the eighth football member of the Patriot League, with my personal favorite, the University of Havana, as the ninth.

Oxford, Cambrindge, The London School of Economics, the Jagellonian University in Krakau, Poland and the Sorbonne are also under consideration by the PL.

Bumping b/c I love this thread and b/c it should be noted that Universidad de las Americas Puebla (arriba Aztecas!) woulda been the 8th member by now had Holy Cross not declined their Big East invite.

superman7515
November 4th, 2016, 08:24 PM
...and b/c it should be noted that Universidad de las Americas Puebla (arriba Aztecas!) woulda been the 8th member by now had Holy Cross not declined their Big East invite.

https://media.giphy.com/media/rkXNems5uxExG/giphy.gif

Go...gate
November 5th, 2016, 11:27 PM
Bumping b/c I love this thread and b/c it should be noted that Universidad de las Americas Puebla (arriba Aztecas!) woulda been the 8th member by now had Holy Cross not declined their Big East invite.

LOL!!!!