PDA

View Full Version : A little help from California!?

Seat16Demon
January 9th, 2007, 08:52 PM
I was wondering if anyone out on the west coast (California, in particular) knows much or has seen QB Drew Branch play ball. He has transferred to NW St. and will be in spring drills for the Demons. He seems to have some good stats on paper. I'm wondering if anyone has any info on him.:eyebrow:
He is coming from Reedly JC.

Ronbo
January 9th, 2007, 11:32 PM
Excellent JC program. In ther hunt almost every year for the California JC title.

NE MT GRIZZ
January 10th, 2007, 01:40 PM
Isn't Rhett Bomar at NW St?
Will it be much of a battle for the starting job.

Frosty The Snowbuff
January 10th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Isn't Rhett Bomar at NW St?
Will it be much of a battle for the starting job.

Bomar is at Sam Houston State...Same Conference though...

Will be interesting to see who wins the battle and what the #3 QB will do...Hopefully we won't have another QB quit.

Freightliner
January 10th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Excellent JC program. In ther hunt almost every year for the California JC title.

We have a few athletes on our roster from Reedley in the past few years.

will probably have a few more from there this year as well.

slostang
January 10th, 2007, 10:53 PM
I was wondering if anyone out on the west coast (California, in particular) knows much or has seen QB Drew Branch play ball. He has transferred to NW St. and will be in spring drills for the Demons. He seems to have some good stats on paper. I'm wondering if anyone has any info on him.:eyebrow:
He is coming from Reedly JC.
I did not see him play, but when I heard that Cal Poly was going to bring in a JC QB I went on Scout.com and looked at the JC QBs and thought he looked like a good one and I was hoping Cal Poly would go after him. Looks like you got a good one.