PDA

View Full Version : AGS Dysfunctional Family Values Bracket

superman7515
October 19th, 2016, 09:16 PM
So the recent fun and games in the latest poll thread gave me an idea... It's election time and AGS is full of interesting personalities; some are humorous, some are very knowledgeable (or at least humorously think they are), some like to rankle our political perspectives, and others just like to get under people's skin. There are even a few who appear only briefly, but leave lasting legacies on this board. I, of course, went only for the fringe. The best of the best at what they do, even if what they do is being the worst of the worst, and gathered 32 names from AGS past and present to see who among our dysfunctional family stands at the head of the class.

What are the guidelines? Well, that's the thing, every one of these personalities has a different subsection of people that they now, or in the past, get under the skin of. And at the same time, every one of them have their advocates as well. In some cases, you may like both, in others, you may find both on your list of annoying little brothers you would like to smack around once in a while, so at that point it's entirely up to you how you decide who goes on to the next round. I picked a few names out, some higher up people's lists than others, and then let the computer randomly assign them a seed. Some interesting first round matchups, such as #8 YSUBigRed vs #1 Cap'n Cat in the North bracket; the man who runs the bikini thread today taking on the man who took those pictures last week. #1 Darell1976 vs #8 LakesBison in the East... Names like Clenz, Citdog, FootballCEO, TexasTerror, FormerPokeCenter, BlueHenSinfonian, LFN, etc...

So how about it? Who, in our dysfunctional family, stands atop the pile as our evil cousin, the resident villain of the group?

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/615642

(Side note: If you're legit offended by being included, send me a PM and let me know and I'll remove you, but otherwise it's all in fun, a bit of an AGS Comedy Roast if you will.)

Thumper 76
October 19th, 2016, 09:33 PM
This is great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ursus arctos horribilis
October 19th, 2016, 09:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucdY9ez7j3g

POD Knows
October 19th, 2016, 09:42 PM
xthumbsupx

Got my voters in, I applied the douche bag factor when necessary, flipped a coin on some, and rewarded the great trash talkers.

JSUSoutherner
October 19th, 2016, 09:54 PM
Chattownmocs, LFN, and FPC leading the way with 11 votes a piece

POD Knows
October 19th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Chattownmocs, LFN, and FPC leading the way with 11 votes a piece

Hey, I voted for all of those guys and had a different reason for each one.

JSUSoutherner
October 19th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Hey, I voted for all of those guys and had a different reason for each one.
I'm rooting for Chattown to win the whole thing. Because Chuck Fattanooga.

POD Knows
October 19th, 2016, 10:02 PM
I'm rooting for Chattown to win the whole thing. Because Chuck Fattanooga.

I used the "psychotic homer" metric when casting that vote for him.

JSUSoutherner
October 19th, 2016, 10:05 PM
I wonder if he will be back from his Chatty-lost-a-game induced absence in time to vote for himself?

Thumper 76
October 19th, 2016, 10:09 PM

You had a metric? I went with whoever the hell I felt like

BisonFan02
October 19th, 2016, 10:10 PM
**** you guys.... I'm headed for the weightroom. xlolx

dewey
October 19th, 2016, 10:12 PM

Are you going to smash people next year then?

Dewey

ursus arctos horribilis
October 19th, 2016, 10:16 PM
I'm gonna mention a couple names for ya supey in case there is another one. These are all old dogs that were the underpinnings of what a board like this could really be...with a massive amount of humor involved.

D1B
Appaholic
Bluehen 86
bobbythekidd
alexale23

There were nights when I would get a cramp in my finger from constantly hitting the refresh button just waiting for those retorts. xlolx

BisonFan02
October 19th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Are you going to smash people next year then?

Dewey

http://a.fod4.com/misc/Weightlifting%20Footwork.gif

TheKingpin28
October 19th, 2016, 10:19 PM
I voted and I wish Red Bird 4th and Short (Bitchy) was an option. Came in swinging hard and fell flat on his face.

I think the czar could be the underdawg in all of this. #awfulwhiteqbsmatter

TheKingpin28
October 19th, 2016, 10:20 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BisonFan02 again.

OH I am dying over here. xlmaox

Lehigh Football Nation
October 19th, 2016, 10:34 PM
Is it wrong to lobby for votes?

Also, Clenz vs. Citdog isn't fair

Catbooster
October 19th, 2016, 10:36 PM
Some names there I haven't seen for a while unfortunately

BisonFan02
October 19th, 2016, 10:36 PM

It's fair....both are c words.

superman7515
October 19th, 2016, 10:42 PM
I'm gonna mention a couple names for ya supey in case there is another one. These are all old dogs that were the underpinnings of what a board like this could really be...with a massive amount of humor involved.

D1B
Appaholic
Bluehen 86
bobbythekidd
alexale23

There were nights when I would get a cramp in my finger from constantly hitting the refresh button just waiting for those retorts. xlolx

I had a couple of them on, but didn't have enough for 64 and didn't want to give anyone a bye into round 2. Maybe I'll do really big one in the off-season to make up for it, haha.

Not wrong to lobby for votes, that's why I didn't put myself on there, I was afraid about my ability to remain impartial knowing full well before I even started that I would want to go as far as I could in that thing, haha. As for Clenz vs Citdog, I thought the same thing, but it was randomly generated to keep my biases out of it.

clenz
October 19th, 2016, 10:42 PM

Oh go back to worrying about your man honey.

BisonFan02
October 19th, 2016, 10:44 PM

D1B
Appaholic
Bluehen 86
bobbythekidd
alexale23

Wallace anyone? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Oh go back to worrying about your man honey.

Subtle. I give it a 6.93 out of 21.

superman7515
October 19th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Wallace anyone? :D

Never heard of her.

​Intentionally left off.

PantherRob82
October 19th, 2016, 10:49 PM
I voted and I wish Red Bird 4th and Short (Bitchy) was an option. Came in swinging hard and fell flat on his face.

I think the czar could be the underdawg in all of this. #awfulwhiteqbsmatter

He sure disappeared quick.

TheKingpin28
October 19th, 2016, 11:10 PM
He sure disappeared quick.

That is why I would have liked to see him on the lists. There are Decemberists, The Chattowns, and 4th and Bitchy.

tomq04
October 19th, 2016, 11:24 PM
BigDGarciafan is a friggin legend. One single thread that was so over the top! So glad you included him.

To quote blazing saddles, "where the white women at?"

Catsfan90
October 19th, 2016, 11:32 PM
BigDGarciafan is a friggin legend. One single thread that was so over the top! So glad you included him.

I miss him!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

grizband
October 20th, 2016, 12:53 AM
So many names I've forgotten....but amis, there were no Torerro fans selected! Anyone else remember when they were the most annoying of all the fanbases? haha

ursus arctos horribilis
October 20th, 2016, 01:31 AM
So many names I've forgotten....but amis, there were no Torerro fans selected! Anyone else remember when they were the most annoying of all the fanbases? haha

Oh hell yeah.

TheRevSFA
October 20th, 2016, 05:29 AM
This is pure brilliance. Well done Supe

ysubigred
October 20th, 2016, 09:53 AM

:D

SDFS
October 20th, 2016, 10:55 AM
One major miss Mr "Big Dakota 3" himself - JBB - man that guy had a hard on for me - ops did I just say that.. xspankx

Winterborn
October 20th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Much as in real life politics, I want more than one person to win (lose)......xrolleyesx Part of me wants Alpha to win it all, but I am sure his head would get so big that we could use it as the ninth planet to replace Pluto.

Bison56
October 20th, 2016, 11:30 AM
One major miss Mr "Big Dakota 3" himself - JBB - man that guy had a hard on for me - ops did I just say that.. xspankx

Interesting xchinscratchx

superman7515
October 20th, 2016, 12:01 PM

Haha. Like said, there were more on the list, but I couldn't come up with 64, so I paired it down to 32 from a variety of schools & schools of thought, that way no one got a bye into the second round.

Drblankstare
October 20th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Its a real Sophie's choice between Darrell and Lakes.

SDFS
October 20th, 2016, 01:54 PM
Its a real Sophie's choice between Darrell and Lakes.

come on its Lakes.... now if it was say MSP Bison vs Lakes now you have a toss up.

TheRevSFA
October 20th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Supe, I feel like you have enough left over candidates to run a NIT version of this.

Ivytalk
October 20th, 2016, 03:54 PM
I'm just glad I'm too old and irrelevant to be included in this rogues' gallery!:D

melloware13
October 20th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Looks like I have to up my game to get onto the next one. Good thing I have a supply of post-surgery things to reduce judgement & filters

F'N Hawks
October 20th, 2016, 04:29 PM
I really felt the whole "weightroom" thing my nab me a late seed. xdontknowx

ST_Lawson
October 20th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Supe, I feel like you have enough left over candidates to run a NIT version of this.

Sweet....can I be IPFW?
('cause you know Western ain't ever makin' the NIT)

Lehigh Football Nation
October 20th, 2016, 04:33 PM
All I know is, in the second round MPLSBison is going to be one hell of a tough out.

Professor Chaos
October 20th, 2016, 04:35 PM
The East Region is a **** show... upsets galore!

Btw... unless I'm mistaken NDSU is the leader with 3 representatives amongst the 32 chosen... and all 3 are leading in their 1st round matchups... we just win at everything.

caribbeanhen
October 20th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Was bigdGarcia a greaTful dead guy?

maybe as the tourney proceeds we can have something like ESPN top 10 posts of the day to refresh aging memories
i have to admit i was not familar with a few of those personalities

clenz
October 20th, 2016, 05:06 PM
So is winning this this a good thing or not?0

POD Knows
October 20th, 2016, 05:44 PM
So is winning this this a good thing or not?0

Not in my book, I am voting for Lakes the whole way but I am torn, I can't decide whether or not to make this a douche bag award or apply other metrics. There are some awesome posters out there but I think I will lock on the biggest DB and that is Lakes and this idiot from Delaware.

superman7515
October 20th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Was bigdGarcia a greaTful dead guy?

maybe as the tourney proceeds we can have something like ESPN top 10 posts of the day to refresh aging memories
i have to admit i was not familar with a few of those personalities

BigDGarciaFan was a possible pedophile that supported Incarnate Word and brought us gems like these...

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?160333-Ballgirl-on-the-Abilene-Christian-side&p=2146958&viewfull=1#post2146958

Ballgirl on the Abilene Christian side?
anyone watching the UIW vs Abilene Christian game? whos the ballgirl on the sideline? the one with the pads on her knees. shes beautiful

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?162315-Rio-Olympics-2016-Early-Preview-thread&p=2161807&viewfull=1#post2161807

Rio Olympics 2016: Early Preview thread
this is just a early preview thread(the actual official thread wont be created untill around next year) just for us to get the head start for the upcoming 2016 summer games. check out this young gymnast at this link below........

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?153725-80s-Fashion-vs-Today-s-Fashion&p=2103293&viewfull=1#post2103293

80s Fashion vs Today's Fashion

from 1981 or 1982
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18923&stc=1

from 2013 or Today
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18924&stc=1

i like the one on top cause those ladies know how to dress. the one on the bottom looks too trampy(kardashian wannabes).

caribbeanhen
October 20th, 2016, 05:51 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to superman7515 again.

thanks for pulling that stuff up, he needs a trip to Valpariaso Chile, that would of cured him

superman7515
October 20th, 2016, 05:54 PM
LegalGASouthernEagle was a lawyer from Baltimore who (obviously) supported Georgia Southern and got into it with Citdog pretty good, then tried taking on half the board (tried picking fights with Ursus, Alpha, Rob Iola, etc) and I'm like 90% sure he's the one who wanted to literally meet up and fist fight after lunch as long as we agreed to no cops, hence the Cop Free Since 1743 in my signature. Ended up getting himself banned from the FCS Discussion Board before getting arrested...

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?84673-banned-from-the-FCS-Discussion-Board

Just an FYI for those who think that there isn't a double standard here. The rubes from montana who run this piece of **** board just banned me from the discusion part of the board. Same old ****. Are you ****ing pansies telling me that your readership is so thin skinned that they can't handle it if someone calls them a "douche"? A word that is used on primetime TV and pretty much every movie with a PG-13 rating?! Are you kidding me.
You have 24 hours to reinstate me, or else I will leave the board altogether. Your choice.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?91323-LegalGaSouthernEagle-Arrested

SILVER SPRING, Md. — A Baltimore lawyer is accused of throwing a live power line at another motorist during a road-rage incident in the wake of Hurricane Irene.

Montgomery County police say 32-year-old Richard Bialczak (pronounced Ball Sack) of College Park faces a variety of charges, including first-degree assault and reckless endangerment, after the incident on Sunday.

Police say Bialczak tailgated the car behind him until they reached a downed power line, which had been blown into the road by the storm. Police say the other driver, Derek Edwards, got out to warn Bialczak, who allegedly got out of his car and threatened Edwards.

Then, Bialczak allegedly rammed Edwards' car and finally grabbed the still-sparking power line and threw it toward the victim.

Bialczak's lawyer was not immediately available for comment.

I'll be honest, he was one of my favorites. The level of meltdown with that dude was nuclear.

POD Knows
October 20th, 2016, 06:00 PM
LegalGASouthernEagle was a lawyer from Baltimore who (obviously) supported Georgia Southern and got into it with Citdog pretty good, then tried taking on half the board (tried picking fights with Ursus, Alpha, Rob Iola, etc) and I'm like 90% sure he's the one who wanted to literally meet up and fist fight after lunch as long as we agreed to no cops, hence the Cop Free Since 1743 in my signature. Ended up getting himself banned from the FCS Discussion Board before getting arrested...

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?84673-banned-from-the-FCS-Discussion-Board

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?91323-LegalGaSouthernEagle-Arrested

I'll be honest, he was one of my favorites. The level of meltdown with that dude was nuclear.

This guy grabbed a live power line and tried to kill a guy, I need his phone number, this guy rules.

superman7515
October 20th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Panther88 is one of our few HBCU posters who isn't afraid to vocalize his opinions in the lounge. For example, he claims that HBCU's had "Normal School" in their name because blacks weren't normal and it was the white man's way to try to normalize negroes. When he was corrected that the vast majority of "Normal Schools" were white colleges because Normal School just meant a teachers college, he said he didn't care and would teach his kids the more racist version in order to foment hate against whites.

Actually, rev, the powers that be thought that blacks weren't "normal," hence the last dig @ their character by allowing them to attend an entity that would attempt to make them "normal" human beings. It's how it was explained to me when younger. Not so sure what mainstream has done w/ the factual reasoning behind it. Isn't that something? The very ideology that blacks weren't "normal." How indictful of those who maintained that system. Blacks became "normal" when "they" decided to integrate the sports fields and make $$$$$$$$$$$ for the powerbrokers lol (CHA-CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!). xlolx 2 funn-eeeee. lol

I think we're getting off topic. A "normal" school was a common early 20th century term for teaching schools regardless of race.

"The term "normal school" originated in the early 19th century from the French école normale. The French concept of an "école normale" was to provide a model school with model classrooms to teach model teaching practices to its student teachers. The children being taught, their teachers, and the teachers of the teachers were often together in the same building

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_school

That's great "they" have their definition.

But the definition that MY people told me whilst I was a younger is quite differing, eh? xconfusedx So, who do you think I'm going to believe and what do you think I'm going to hand down to my dna strand? :) Right.

Anti-wayz.... back on topic. City of Grambling vs NCAA/Paterno record holders.

If you want to keep racism rampant, teach your kids the wrong definition

Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of things that happened to hold on to pass down, but this might not be one

Thx reverent but I'll keep the instilled tradition alive on this end :-).

caribbeanhen
October 20th, 2016, 06:06 PM
these are truly some good "plays of the week" ....

Lehigh Football Nation
October 20th, 2016, 06:08 PM
(pronounced Ball Sack)

Indeed

grizband
October 20th, 2016, 06:29 PM

Possibly the greatest still running joke here...

No cops

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

PantherRob82
October 20th, 2016, 06:29 PM
I love this thread.

DaytonFlyer would have been another great contender.
Redbird4thandShort was always scrambling.

So many great names.

mmiller_34
October 20th, 2016, 07:07 PM

****ing regionalization

PantherRob82
October 20th, 2016, 07:12 PM
****ing regionalization

Citdog always gets routed through clenz or BlueHenSinfonian

Thumper 76
October 20th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Citdog always gets routed through clenz or BlueHenSinfonian
Goddamn cheap asses in the committee

Drblankstare
October 20th, 2016, 08:40 PM
I wish I could remember the name of the guy who was threatening to sue other posters for slander or some ****. That guy was unhinged

dgtw
October 20th, 2016, 08:42 PM
I was hurt I didn't make the tourney, but I am not near the asshole some of these legends are. I need to step up my game.

superman7515
October 20th, 2016, 09:03 PM
I wish I could remember the name of the guy who was threatening to sue other posters for slander or some ****. That guy was unhinged

Was that when SoaringEagle/Cody created his short-lived alternate persona BooBoo and went bat**** crazy?

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?118124-*****-this-board

I have a RIGHT to post whatever, wherever, and wherever I want to on ANY message board in the world! And if that's not in the Constitution, it should be!

The majority of his posts were just an unhealthy, and questionable, obsession with other posters being gay while he adamantly boasted of how many women he got a year. Then he got relegated to the Lounge & Smack boards and suddenly his Constitutional rights were being desecrated.

BisonFan02
October 20th, 2016, 09:08 PM

TheFan!

superman7515
October 20th, 2016, 09:20 PM
TheFan!

Oh yeah! The Lehigh guy and the bet in 2011!

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?101313-Montana-vs-NDSU

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/SeamusLight/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by TheFan http://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/SeamusLight/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?p=1733818#post1733818) you can start by having your legal department reply to the formal legal requests that have been sent to you via PM

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/SeamusLight/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by TheFan http://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/SeamusLight/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?p=1733813#post1733813) Wrong yet again

can one person be so wrong so many times?

Management of the website has very specfically received 2 legal requests via PM and have yet to respond

but thanks for the info that you have posted, it will be archived and used in future action

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/SeamusLight/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by TheFan http://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/SeamusLight/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?p=1733985#post1733985)
Again, just pay attention to the flow of legal events that are going to surface during the next few weeks.
In the meantime, you can look up the definition of "pro se".

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/SeamusLight/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by TheFan http://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/SeamusLight/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?p=1733973#post1733973) Why don't you come back and revisit this post of yours once financial assets have been frozen by a Court Ordered Temporary Injunction.

You and Ursus have now been asked 3 times to respond to the confidential private message with the requested legal information, so please take the time to do so.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/SeamusLight/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by TheFan http://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/SeamusLight/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?p=1734024#post1734024) Save this post for when you get served both personally and for when your LLC gets served with court ordered subpoenas.

Your refusal to provide contact details for Service of Process after 4 requests in the last few days says it all.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/SeamusLight/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by TheFan http://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/SeamusLight/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?p=1734014#post1734014) Having been successfully involved in close to a dozen lawsuits as pro se, particularly in the scope of Internet Message Board postings, I know the Federal and Local Rules of Civil Procedure very well.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/SeamusLight/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by TheFan http://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/SeamusLight/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?p=1734038#post1734038) Yes, I always assume that a website saves all the posted messages, which is why you will have to turn them over when requested with the subpoenas - as you will also have to supply IP's numbers, names, identities and phone numbers of certain named characters in those subpoenas.

And speaking of morons, the written defamation is called "libel", not "slander".

And as your "attorneys" might have already told you, you cannot libel a message board "alias"...

Just keep on posting - your lack of knowledge of the legal process regarding Internet Message board postings continues to show itself.

In the meantime, this is the 5th request to provide communication details for Service of Process

caribbeanhen
October 20th, 2016, 09:25 PM
when Lehigh went out to play No Iowa in a playoff game there was a poster that light up the boards for a few days, something like the hawker, it might not of even been on AGS... It might of been on the N Iowa board but he was certainly entertaining

BisonFan02
October 20th, 2016, 09:37 PM

Frozen assets........ :D that was fun........

caribbeanhen
October 20th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Frozen assets........ :D that was fun........

ok, I get it now, The Fan sounds very similar to Hawker guy that was on the Northern Iowa boards...

BisonFan02
October 20th, 2016, 09:47 PM
ok, I get it now, The Fan sounds very similar to Hawker guy that was on the Northern Iowa boards...

Yup.......I hope that helped. :D xlolx

Lehigh Football Nation
October 20th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Very glad TheFan didn't make it into this else I wouldn't have had a shot in hell

BisonFan02
October 20th, 2016, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by TheFan View Post
oh really?

$50,000 says that I have a degree from Princeton

another $50,000 says that I have an MBA from Stanford

let me know, I will introduce you to the escrow attorney

you have 2 days to take up this wager

put up or shut the f**** up!

TheRevSFA
October 20th, 2016, 10:11 PM
I can't decide if I'm thankful for or insulted by not being a part of this

BisonFan02
October 20th, 2016, 10:21 PM

Clearly we need to do better.

BigHouseClosedEnd
October 21st, 2016, 04:58 AM
Screaming Eagle is a very dangerous 7 seed. Like a 20-13 Tom Izzo coached club that nobody wants to see in their bracket.

clenz
October 21st, 2016, 06:50 AM
Yeah.

I'm not sure if I should be happy I'm on the list - and "winning" or not.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 21st, 2016, 07:57 AM
I've got like a 90-10 lead over TennesseeBoyInTheRockies so I have to embrace it until I meet up with MplsBison... Of course to be the best you have to beat the best

Drblankstare
October 21st, 2016, 08:38 AM

That was was the Guy! Man that was great stuff.

superman7515
October 21st, 2016, 09:41 AM
I've got like a 90-10 lead over TennesseeBoyInTheRockies so I have to embrace it until I meet up with MplsBison... Of course to be the best you have to beat the best

I feel like Ten isn't getting the respect he deserves here, so for those that may not remember him, TennesseeBoyInTheRockies was a temporary resident of our AGS family, and our token Mormon friend. Normally, your religious beliefs would have as close to zero bearing on your involvement in the boards as imaginable, except TB decided everyone needed to know, even in posts on the FCS Discussion boards (keep that part in mind, these are all from a football thread, not the Lounge)...

Saul of Tarsus was also guilty of spreading false truths, for at his conversion when he became Paul, he received revelation from God and preached them to the Romans, Corinthians, Ephesians, and many others, and while some would follow his counsel, the majority of the world in his day would not. That same fate befell Joseph Smith who received revelation from God in his day and preached unto the peoples of his day, and while some would follow his counsel, the majority of the world to this day would not. Wherefore, I say unto you, where is the difference between the persecution of the Christians of the New Testament at the hands of the Jews who deny the Christ as the Son of God in that day who were the Old Testament Jews under the Law of Moses and the persecution of the Mormons of this day at the hands of the New Testament Catholics and Protestants who believe we are governed by a God who would deny revelation to His children--a God who has no power to call prophets in the latter days. The God of Catholicism and Protestantism has no power according to those faiths, for if God was all-powerful according to those faiths, then God would have the power to call prophets and deliver scriptures and revelation in the latter days, and yet many even of those faiths deny this power of God to be possible. So I ask you, why would the God of Love ignore His children and deny them revelation? For even He knows that this Holy Bible was decimated by a Roman emperor who had not the Holy Priesthood of God--that which is named for Melchizedek to do so. That emperor who did take away from that book and removed many of the scriptures therein was called Constantine. The Mormons believe that God's revelation continues. Catholics, Protestants, and Jews refuse to believe this according to their faiths for the former two are restricted to the Holy Bible while the latter is restricted to the Jewish Torah, which is the Old Law.

You only persecute me and my faith because you cannot believe. You fear that which you do not understand, nor will you ever understand until you come unto the Lord God with humility and follow the counsel of James. "If any man lack wisdom, let him ask of God who giveth to all men liberally and upbraideth not, and it shall be given him." Because you cannot do this, and because your heart is callous and vain, you will continue to persecute the innocent and beloved Latter-Day Saints--the followers of the all-powerful God spoken of by Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Stones are only thrown by those that are without sin. I suppose that includes everyone here except for me. That is why I deleted my posts, for they were stones that should've never been thrown. No more am I concerned for that persecution I know that I will continue to receive for my faith, for in the end, I only stand judged by One and no one of this world. The Spirit doth discern truth and has spoken to me. I have granted pardon to all of my accusers here and do pity them.

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."--Matthew 10:32-33

Got into it with Grizzaholic a bit, but it then turned into a back and forth about Mormonism with cmaxwellgsu, who TB named "cmaxipad" throughout their exchange in one of the lamer attempts at derision in this boards history, before finally surrendering and ostensibly returning to Salt Lake City.

Professor Chaos
October 21st, 2016, 10:13 AM
I feel like Ten isn't getting the respect he deserves here, so for those that may not remember him, TennesseeBoyInTheRockies was a temporary resident of our AGS family, and our token Mormon friend. Normally, your religious beliefs would have as close to zero bearing on your involvement in the boards as imaginable, except TB decided everyone needed to know, even in posts on the FCS Discussion boards (keep that part in mind, these are all from a football thread, not the Lounge)...

Got into it with Grizzaholic a bit, but it then turned into a back and forth about Mormonism with cmaxwellgsu, who TB named "cmaxipad" throughout their exchange in one of the lamer attempts at derision in this boards history, before finally surrendering and ostensibly returning to Salt Lake City.
And now he's playing baseball in the New York Mets minor league system.

Thumper 76
October 21st, 2016, 12:23 PM

Loving these in game recaps of the posters history that helped some of these guys get into the bracket. Could almost do a matchup by matchup breakdown when its down to the elite eight or so.

Nickels
October 21st, 2016, 01:09 PM
In typical Bearkat fashion, I only made the playoffs because my opponents are so weak.

NDSUtk
October 21st, 2016, 01:11 PM
BigDGarciaFan was a possible pedophile that supported Incarnate Word and brought us gems like these...

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?160333-Ballgirl-on-the-Abilene-Christian-side&p=2146958&viewfull=1#post2146958

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?162315-Rio-Olympics-2016-Early-Preview-thread&p=2161807&viewfull=1#post2161807

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?153725-80s-Fashion-vs-Today-s-Fashion&p=2103293&viewfull=1#post2103293

Oh ****, now I want to edit my picks!! How could I have forgotten the Abilene Christian ball girl thread...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

ST_Lawson
October 21st, 2016, 01:42 PM
Oh ****, now I want to edit my picks!! How could I have forgotten the Abilene Christian ball girl thread...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Oh damn...that was him? That was epic.

tomq04
October 22nd, 2016, 09:06 AM
Oh damn...that was him? That was epic.

I've been trolling these boards since 2012 (before joining in 2013) and nothing has been as memorable as the Albeline Christian ballgirl thread.

Thumper 76
October 22nd, 2016, 10:56 AM
I've been trolling these boards since 2012 (before joining in 2013) and nothing has been as memorable as the Albeline Christian ballgirl thread.
I remember looking at the Albeline Christian board (no idea why) and reading about it there and them calling us all vulgar, pigs, ect xlolx

BisonFan02
October 22nd, 2016, 12:31 PM
I remember looking at the Albeline Christian board (no idea why) and reading about it there and them calling us all vulgar, pigs, ect xlolx

They're not wrong...... xlolx

Thumper 76
October 22nd, 2016, 12:48 PM
They might faint if they could read the group txt xlolx

superman7515
October 27th, 2016, 08:50 PM
After more than 100 votes were cast, the Sweet 16...

North
#1 Cap’n Cat vs #5 FormerPokeCenter
#2 BlueHenSinfonian vs #3 Clenz

East
#8 LakesBison vs #4 Panther88
#7 Screamin_Eagle174 vs #6 NoDak 4 Ever

South
#1 Lehigh Football Nation vs #4 MplsBison
#2 AlphaGriz1 vs #6 Nickels

West
#1 Andy7171 vs #4 FootballCEO
#2 Chattownmocs vs #6 The Eagle’s Cliff

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/615788

PantherRob82
October 27th, 2016, 08:56 PM
I'm still not sure if we are voting for our favorite, the craziest person, or the person we don't like, yet I vote very quickly.

sgt smash
October 27th, 2016, 08:58 PM
They might faint if they could read the group txt xlolx

can I get in on that group text? I'm not personally familiar with you guys but I did eat a slice of Casey's breakfast pizza while driving past a Holiday Inn Express today.

clenz
October 27th, 2016, 09:37 PM

Just because of your disgusting super power and weapon.

ngineer
October 27th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Cap'n Cat?!! I haven't seen him around here in a coon's age. Heck of a funny guy.

Thumper 76
October 27th, 2016, 09:45 PM
can I get in on that group text? I'm not personally familiar with you guys but I did eat a slice of Casey's breakfast pizza while driving past a Holiday Inn Express today.

The group text is earned and only few, the not proud, the degenerates get chosen.

sgt smash
October 27th, 2016, 09:50 PM
The group text is earned and only few, the not proud, the degenerates get chosen.
Sounds like a Southland Conference message board.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 27th, 2016, 10:49 PM
Trying to think of a thread that best epitomizes MplsBison... probably tracks around the stadium? His preference for artificial turf? There are so many gems it's hard to think of them all.

Here's one!

Did not read the article, because it has zero credibility.

Is it any great wonder why a site promoting the FCS subdivision would write about Idaho supposedly considering a return to FCS?

Idaho will drop football, period, before it comes back to FCS. They're in FBS or they're out of football altogether.

And before you get excited about the FCS and the G5 merging, don't. Save your fingers. That will never happen either.

grizband
October 27th, 2016, 11:47 PM
Read through a couple older threads...one guy I forgot about was Alexale...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Winterborn
October 28th, 2016, 07:54 AM
I'm still not sure if we are voting for our favorite, the craziest person, or the person we don't like, yet I vote very quickly.
IMO I look at it as who has the best combination of these attributes. I may think a certain poster is an ignoramus and a moron, but that does not stop me from reading their next post to see if they can dig that hole even deeper. And certain people do not disappoint..........

Professor Chaos
October 28th, 2016, 07:56 AM
Heading for an all NDSU regional final in the East???

POD Knows
October 28th, 2016, 08:06 AM
Heading for an all NDSU regional final in the East???

I think so, Lakes and the husband of the racist professor and GO Fund Me master, what a match up.

Bison 4 Life was the reason I got on this board, I wanted to rip this guy on a regular basis and then the dumbass leaves with his tail between his legs like a little bitch.

Professor Chaos
October 28th, 2016, 08:58 AM
I think so, Lakes and the husband of the racist professor and GO Fund Me master, what a match up.

Bison 4 Life was the reason I got on this board, I wanted to rip this guy on a regular basis and then the dumbass leaves with his tail between his legs like a little bitch.
I have a feeling he'll be back at some point if you're patient enough ;)

Funny thing is I think those two guys (lakes and nodak4ever) hate each other with a greater passion than any other two fans who root for the same team can possibly hate each other. What a great (potential) matchup for a spot in the Final Four!

Daytripper
October 28th, 2016, 09:00 AM
Sounds like a Southland Conference message board.

Damn right! But you can't look away, can you?

bobcathpdevil56
October 28th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Seems we may have started this competition a little early!

BisonBacker
October 28th, 2016, 09:57 AM

LOL agreed man he was a gas!

POD Knows
October 28th, 2016, 10:39 AM

Funny thing is I think those two guys (lakes and nodak4ever) hate each other with a greater passion than any other two fans who root for the same team can possibly hate each other. What a great (potential) matchup for a spot in the Final Four!

I don't doubt that, it is the true "hate" match of the competition.

SDFS
October 28th, 2016, 05:48 PM

So, have they meet in person or is it just the online persona - I always assumed Lakes, JBB and MSP all knew each other.

Professor Chaos
October 28th, 2016, 05:58 PM
So, have they meet in person or is it just the online persona - I always assumed Lakes, JBB and MSP all knew each other.
Don't know. I assume they probably would recognize each other if they saw each other and would avoid the other if at all possible. I don't know if anyone has ever met JBB or Mpls... at least not on purpose.

superman7515
November 4th, 2016, 08:40 AM
Some great matchups in the Elite Eight...

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/615910

#1 Cap'n Cat vs #3 Clenz - North
#8 LakesBison vs #6 NoDak 4 Ever - East
#4 MplsBison vs #2 AlphaGriz1 - South
#4 Football CEO vs #2 Chattownmocs - West

UNIFanSince1983
November 4th, 2016, 08:50 AM
Man the MVFC is dominating here too. 2 UNI and 3 NDSU. 5 out of 8.

POD Knows
November 4th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Man the MVFC is dominating here too. 2 UNI and 3 NDSU. 5 out of 8.

We're #1, We're #1. I heard Vegas had Lakes as a 2 to1 and a favorite to win. I think the two toughest outs in this whole thing are against each, B4L and Lakes are both solid.

More bias from the committee of one by placing all of these quality MVFC AGS'ers in the same bracket.

Professor Chaos
November 4th, 2016, 09:02 AM
We're #1, We're #1. I heard Vegas had Lakes as a 2 to1 and a favorite to win. I think the two toughest outs in this whole thing are against each, B4L and Lakes are both solid.

More bias from the committee of one by placing all of these quality MVFC AGS'ers in the same bracket.
I think Lakes and Chattown are destined for an epic final.

Southern stupidity vs northern preposterousness!

superman7515
November 4th, 2016, 09:03 AM

But you have a chance at a Mpls/Lakes or Mpls/NoDak championship game.

https://media.giphy.com/media/11sz4838afILLi/giphy-downsized-large.gif

POD Knows
November 4th, 2016, 09:06 AM
But you have a chance at a Mpls/Lakes or Mpls/NoDak championship game.

https://media.giphy.com/media/11sz4838afILLi/giphy-downsized-large.gif

All of those represent assclownery at it's finest, impossible to pick a favorite. It is a dogfight.

YoUDeeMan
November 4th, 2016, 09:12 AM
This guy grabbed a live power line and tried to kill a guy, I need his phone number, this guy rules.

Even better...that guy had enough skills to tailgate the car behind him. xeyebrowx

grayghost06
December 12th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Been on/off the board for 10 years and remember a lot of these personalities.
So what happened with this? Who won? It can't just end!
And for what it's worth, I'd hate to meet the person that could defeat MplsBison for this title.

superman7515
December 12th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Been on/off the board for 10 years and remember a lot of these personalities.
So what happened with this? Who won? It can't just end!
And for what it's worth, I'd hate to meet the person that could defeat MplsBison for this title.

A lot of people suggested to wait until the season ended and do a larger one with like 64 people, so I acquiesced. I'm nothing if not a man of the people.

Bisonoline
December 12th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Don't know. I assume they probably would recognize each other if they saw each other and would avoid the other if at all possible. I don't know if anyone has ever met JBB or Mpls... at least not on purpose.

I met JBB once when I sold him a couple of tickets back in 2006 or 7. Weird dude.

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2016, 09:42 PM
I met JBB once when I sold him a couple of tickets back in 2006 or 7. Weird dude.

Wait....so JBB is real? Shenanigans. :D

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of people suggested to wait until the season ended and do a larger one with like 64 people, so I acquiesced. I'm nothing if not a man of the people.

What do you mean "people"? xlolx

superman7515
December 12th, 2016, 10:40 PM
What do you mean "people"? xlolx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoy4_h7Pb3M

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2016, 10:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoy4_h7Pb3M

But I thought ursus, alpha, and Grizo were all bottoms? xlolx

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 12th, 2016, 11:03 PM
Some great matchups in the Elite Eight...

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/615910

#1 Cap'n Cat vs #3 Clenz - North
#8 LakesBison vs #6 NoDak 4 Ever - East
#4 MplsBison vs #2 AlphaGriz1 - South
#4 Football CEO vs #2 Chattownmocs - West

A few things..........

1. How did I miss this thread?
2. How did a Big Sky guy make this deep a run in the playoffs? Most get bounced early.
3. I'm offended to be included with these degenerate SOBs
4. ****

bobcathpdevil56
December 13th, 2016, 09:22 AM
There will definitely be some new names in the bracket. Some Cinderella stories for sure.

TheRevSFA
December 13th, 2016, 11:36 AM
You have to include MK. His cinderella story is impressive.

You should put him up against his JMU rival.