PDA

View Full Version : NEC Pick 'em - Week 7

RedFlash
October 14th, 2016, 07:38 AM
NEC Week 7

All seven NEC teams are back in action this week.

Bryant (+4½)at SFU
Sacred Heart (+1) at Cornell
Wagner (-3½) at Central Connecticut
Robert Morris (+24½) at Duquesne

Going against my Red Flash this week. After last week’s game, I’m a little concerned about the offense’s ability to score enough points against a team that can put points on the board. I think this could be a high scoring contest and whoever has the ball last could be the winner.
Sacred Heart gets a tough test on the road this week. Cornell has wins over Colgate and Yale already this season.
I’m surprised Wagner is only a 3½ point favorite in this one. I know it’s on the road, but CCSU’s only win this season is against a D-II opponent. No respect for the Seahawks.
I watched RMU play last week against StFU and man is their offense bad. StFU left a lot of points on the field … which I don’t anticipate Duquesne doing this week. RMU had to go to their 4th string QB last week – who actually looked pretty good, but I think the Dukes win big.

Last week 3-0. Overall 27-7.

MR. CHICKEN
October 14th, 2016, 07:57 AM
SAINT FRANCIS
SACRED HEART
CENTRAL CONNECTICUT STATE
DUQUESNE

Gangtackle11
October 14th, 2016, 08:08 AM
St.Francis (Pa.) 30 Bryant 26
Sacred Heart 23 Cornell 21
Wagner 24 CCSU 23
Duquesne 30 Robert Morris 9

Last Week: 2-1 Season: 27-7

Original_RMC
October 14th, 2016, 10:53 AM
Bryant @ Saint Francis: SFU at Home will use the FCS best pass rushing D in terms of total sacks to get after Bryant. SFU 27-17
Sacred Heart @ Cornell: Cornell is a good team. So is SHU. I just think Cornell at home right now gets the edge. Cornell 29-27
Wagner @ CCSU: Wagner has the better D. Wagner 31-20
RMU @ Duquesne: RMU last won on The Bluff in 1996, a 28-26 victory in the ECAC Bowl. Dukes have won the last three meetings which means the true seniors could go 0-4 vs. the Dukes. RMU's D will keep it close for 3 quarters but the Dukes will pull away in the 4th with some big plays and a defensive TD. Dukes 34-13

Original_RMC
October 14th, 2016, 10:54 AM
NEC Week 7

Bryant (+4½)at SFU

Going against my Red Flash this week. After last week’s game, I’m a little concerned about the offense’s ability to score enough points against a team that can put points on the board. I think this could be a high scoring contest and whoever has the ball last could be the winner.
Sacred Heart gets a tough test on the road this week. Cornell has wins over Colgate and Yale already this season.
I’m surprised Wagner is only a 3½ point favorite in this one. I know it’s on the road, but CCSU’s only win this season is against a D-II opponent. No respect for the Seahawks.
I watched RMU play last week against StFU and man is their offense bad. StFU left a lot of points on the field … which I don’t anticipate Duquesne doing this week. RMU had to go to their 4th string QB last week – who actually looked pretty good, but I think the Dukes win big.

Are those your spreads for the games?

RedFlash
October 14th, 2016, 03:37 PM
No, they come from this site:

http://www.sportbet.com/lines/football_college_extra

Strictly for entertainment purposes only.

bonarae
October 14th, 2016, 05:30 PM
St. Francis
Sacred Heart
Wagner
Duquesne

DetroitFlyer
October 15th, 2016, 02:02 PM
NEC Week 7

Bryant (+4½)at SFU

Oh ye of little faith. Red Flash roll today with dominating win! Chris V is going to earn an FCS coach of the year award yet.