PDA

View Full Version : McNeese State at UL Lafayette

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 5th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Watched ULL this past Saturday and I know Boise State is good but ULL just looked awful. Boise could've topped 80 if they didn't let off the gas. They're pretty poor on both lines and their QB just isn't very good.

I think the SLC might be taking another one from the Belch this weekend.

FPC or any McNeese fans have the scouting report for your team after the first game?

Daytripper
September 5th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Well, this bodes well for McNeese...

ULL fires its D-coordinator after the first game.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/this-is-what-it-takes-for-a-defensive-coordinator-to-be-fired-after-just-one-week/

FormerPokeCenter
September 5th, 2016, 02:32 PM
Well......we're as green as grass on the O-line....not sure if we can establish the run or not.

If we can, I like our chances.

I think we'll be better than usual in the passing game...provided we can protect.

I think we have a Defensive Line advantage over USL's offensive line. By a fairly wide margin, but that remains to be seen.

They've got a couple of good skill players and we think we're gonna be pretty decent at Linebacker this year...the question mark is in the secondary, where we have to replace a couple of good players and where we have some suspensions. Younger players have to step up.

Anthony Jennings is going to have to beat us with his arm...

I anticipate we'll have some blitzes dialed up for him that he's probably not used to seeing since the SEC doesn't run a 4-2-5.

Their new DC is a former Sam Houston and Northwestern DC...and he was the head coach at Southeastern a few years back.

Hudspeth at USL likes the 3-3-5, but they haven't every really run it right....so the last DC was let go because they looked like hot garbage. I think the new DC likes the 3-3-5, too...but I'll let the SELA guys speak to that.

His promotion could be good for us...but...he knows us pretty well....it could be kinda bad, too....I guess we'll find out in six days! ;)

I can tell you this...we certainly WANT to beat those bastards....We ****ing hate USL.

McTailGator
September 6th, 2016, 02:58 PM
I simply hate those @ssholes.

I don't want to just win... I want to humiliate their smug @sses again.
If their school caught on fire, I'd bring gasoline, fans, lawn chairs and popcorn to watch.

BEAR
September 6th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Get 'em Cowboys! xthumbsupx

Daytripper
September 6th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Well......we're as green as grass on the O-line....not sure if we can establish the run or not.

If we can, I like our chances.

I think we'll be better than usual in the passing game...provided we can protect.

I think we have a Defensive Line advantage over USL's offensive line. By a fairly wide margin, but that remains to be seen.

They've got a couple of good skill players and we think we're gonna be pretty decent at Linebacker this year...the question mark is in the secondary, where we have to replace a couple of good players and where we have some suspensions. Younger players have to step up.

Anthony Jennings is going to have to beat us with his arm...

I anticipate we'll have some blitzes dialed up for him that he's probably not used to seeing since the SEC doesn't run a 4-2-5.

Their new DC is a former Sam Houston and Northwestern DC...and he was the head coach at Southeastern a few years back.

Hudspeth at USL likes the 3-3-5, but they haven't every really run it right....so the last DC was let go because they looked like hot garbage. I think the new DC likes the 3-3-5, too...but I'll let the SELA guys speak to that.

His promotion could be good for us...but...he knows us pretty well....it could be kinda bad, too....I guess we'll find out in six days! ;)

I can tell you this...we certainly WANT to beat those bastards....We ****ing hate USL.

I hope you guys win. Good for the Southland and good for FCS.

FormerPokeCenter
September 6th, 2016, 03:31 PM
I simply hate those @ssholes.

I don't want to just win... I want to humiliate their smug @sses again.
If their school caught on fire, I'd bring gasoline, fans, lawn chairs and popcorn to watch.

Where the hell have you been, slacker???

Don't they have internet service in California?

Schism55
September 6th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Well, this bodes well for McNeese...

ULL fires its D-coordinator after the first game.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/this-is-what-it-takes-for-a-defensive-coordinator-to-be-fired-after-just-one-week/
Holy short leash Batman

Katfan
September 6th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Win Big!

TheRevSFA
September 6th, 2016, 08:08 PM
McNeese leads the overall series with the Cajuns, took the last meeting in 2007, and take this one Saturday. Book it

McTailGator
September 6th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Where the hell have you been, slacker???

Don't they have internet service in California?

LoL- I posted that from the airport in Houston before I flew back to the Bay Area.

Opening a new field office here in the Bay Area. Working 7 days a week about 75-80 hours until I can hire some qualified help, which apparently doesn't exist here. I've been too damn tired for anything more than Facebook.

But I'll always try to find time to bash the Lafayette jackasses.

LCPoke
September 7th, 2016, 10:59 AM
Geaux Pokes !!!!!

bonarae
September 7th, 2016, 07:53 PM
McNeese takes this one by 10-28 points...