PDA

View Full Version : Little St Francis (PA) leading Montana in the 2nd H

Sader87
September 3rd, 2016, 10:17 PM
Good for them....that guy does an unbelievable job imo

dewey
September 3rd, 2016, 10:31 PM
20-17 Montana leads with 223 to go in the 3rd.

Dewey

ursus arctos horribilis
September 4th, 2016, 01:23 AM
SFU fought hard. Great players that put up a heck of a fight. Very good talent, good coaching, and although not a bunch of fans there, they were also quality peops. I came away very impressed with them and glad we got this chance to play them.

I tip my cap to those young men.xthumbsupx

grizband
September 4th, 2016, 09:03 AM
If not for 4 turnovers and two huge kickoff returns this is a much current final score. But those things did happen, and St. Francis played very well against an inconsistent Griz team.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

catamount man
September 4th, 2016, 09:30 AM
SFU fought hard. Great players that put up a heck of a fight. Very good talent, good coaching, and although not a bunch of fans there, they were also quality peops. I came away very impressed with them and glad we got this chance to play them.

I tip my cap to those young men.xthumbsupx

Thought about you all yesterday. Hope your tailgate was fun. Wished we'd played ST Francis instead of ECU. LOL! GO CATS!

veinup
September 4th, 2016, 09:53 AM
this was not exactly what i expected. whew...

RedFlash
September 4th, 2016, 11:43 AM
I was one of the handful who traveled to Missoula for the game and wow, what an awesome college football experience. I thought the SFU defense was just fantastic for about three quarters - running out of gas in the 4th when they had to go to a couple of back up DB's. I also thought the game turned a bit in the 3rd quarter when SFU gambled on a 4th and 4 from the Montana 43.

Props to all the Montana fans who treated us very, very well. Had some great food and beer and can only hope SFU heads back out again in the next few years.

PantherRob82
September 4th, 2016, 11:53 AM
I was one of the handful who traveled to Missoula for the game and wow, what an awesome college football experience. I thought the SFU defense was just fantastic for about three quarters - running out of gas in the 4th when they had to go to a couple of back up DB's. I also thought the game turned a bit in the 3rd quarter when SFU gambled on a 4th and 4 from the Montana 43.

Props to all the Montana fans who treated us very, very well. Had some great food and beer and can only hope SFU heads back out again in the next few years.

That's awesome that you made the trek. St. Francis may never head there again.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 4th, 2016, 12:04 PM
#22 Lorenzo Jerome is the single best opposing team player I have ever seen play in WGS. Armanti Edwards and David Ball now take a step back in my book.

That guy is a legit NFL talent and he flat out kept them in the game, almost reminded me of a Lawrance Taylor type effort, he dominted the game on defense and ST

ursus arctos horribilis
September 4th, 2016, 02:00 PM
#22 Lorenzo Jerome is the single best opposing team player I have ever seen play in WGS. Armanti Edwards and David Ball now take a step back in my book.

That guy is a legit NFL talent and he flat out kept them in the game, almost reminded me of a Lawrance Taylor type effort, he dominted the game on defense and ST

David Ball didn't play there I'm pretty sure. He was out that night game against UNH. Ricky Santos might be what you meant?

ursus arctos horribilis
September 4th, 2016, 02:01 PM

That dude was very good.