PDA

View Full Version : Kudos CSU

centennial
August 27th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Hell of a game. CSU is legit. NDSU really needs to play with more discipline. Didn't come to lose. See ya in the playoffs!

Schism55
August 27th, 2016, 10:35 PM
Absolutely.
They played great and had a shot at the end.
Good luck the rest of the season.

thebootfitter
August 27th, 2016, 10:46 PM
Major props to the Bucs. They were not outclassed, nor were they intimidated.

Would have liked to have seen a cleaner game. Lots of ill-timed penalties on the Bison. But still an exciting overtime game.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

ASU33
August 27th, 2016, 10:48 PM
Helluva game!

Thundar
August 27th, 2016, 11:50 PM
everything said here X 10

great group from coaches to fans...way to represent you actually should have won

Professor Chaos
August 28th, 2016, 01:03 AM
CSU wasn't spectacular in anything but they were damn solid and disciplined in everything for the most part. They did everything they needed to do to win the game. FG kicking was about all that did them in. Who knows what would've happened had they not missed that chippy in the first quarter. I was sitting right behind the goalpost for the kick at the end of regulation and it looked good right away. Great game regardless though.

Twentysix
August 28th, 2016, 01:05 AM
CSU wasn't spectacular in anything but they were damn solid and disciplined in everything for the most part. They did everything they needed to do to win the game. FG kicking was about all that did them in. Who knows what would've happened had they not missed that chippy in the first quarter. I was sitting right behind the goalpost for the kick at the end of regulation and it looked good right away. Great game regardless though.

Oh my god that first kick of the game though. The kicker could have kicked it straight into the sideline stands and it would have almost been closer. I honestly think it was the worst miss I've ever seen.

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 28th, 2016, 07:21 AM
CSU's coaches had a good game plan to bottle up the Bison run game. As mentioned by a former Bison HOF LB on BV, the CSU defense would come up and cut block the pulling lineman or lead blockers for the Bison to create a mass of players on the turf. Cheap but effective. Bison didn't adjust to it well.

CSU came to play.

bjtheflamesfan
August 28th, 2016, 10:37 AM
Oh my god that first kick of the game though. The kicker could have kicked it straight into the sideline stands and it would have almost been closer. I honestly think it was the worst miss I've ever seen.

Id give the freshman more of one but I give him a pass...

LUnpretty11
August 29th, 2016, 10:27 AM
I didn't see the kick (would love it if someone was able to post a link to it), but the announcers were saying he walked-on and had been on the team for less than 3-4 weeks? If true, his 52yd miss to win it almost redeemed him... Almost.

dewey
August 29th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Kudos to the Charleston Southern Buccaneers team and fans. I will readily admit that I thought the CSU team would fold like so many others have in their first trip to the Fargodome. I was obviously wrong. CSU had a great game plan to bottle up the inside run game and blitz on passing downs.

Good luck the rest of the rear season CSU.

Dewey

Bizon9
August 29th, 2016, 03:54 PM
For them to come into the Dome and come so close to pulling off the upset is pretty dam impressive. They should win their conference and get the auto bid for the tourney. Bison could very well see them again come December.

NDSU Fan
August 31st, 2016, 07:00 PM
I didn't see the kick (would love it if someone was able to post a link to it), but the announcers were saying he walked-on and had been on the team for less than 3-4 weeks? If true, his 52yd miss to win it almost redeemed him... Almost.

Switched kickers!

Twentysix
August 31st, 2016, 07:14 PM

The camera is more or less straight on. As stated above, this kicker is not the same kid who missed the potential game winner at the end of the 4th.

https://s12.postimg.io/d2zpe9qh7/image.png