PDA

View Full Version : TV Alert- Lehigh/Lafayette on FCS Atlantic right now

AndrewFU21
December 28th, 2006, 10:32 AM
This is cool for me since I never get to see Patriot league teams play.

Lafayette's stadium and field look nice, with a pretty good crowd. Lehigh's QB Threatt looks to be a good ballplayer. Both teams are running the ball well. I do not like the black jerseys for LC, I must say.

By the way, the announcer keeps saying "Laugh-ee-ette", but isn't it pronounced "Lah-fee-ette"?

mistersykes
December 28th, 2006, 11:27 AM
How can I see what you're seeing? Can I not if I have Digital Cable?

PantherRob82
December 28th, 2006, 11:36 AM
You can see it if you have FCS atlantic. I have it in Iowa on our digital cable sports tier. I'm guessing you can't get it in NC.

mistersykes
December 28th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Well dang...:bawling:

December 28th, 2006, 11:57 AM
see, I told you the FCS shares an acronym with a sports channel :(

UNH_Alum_In_CT
December 28th, 2006, 01:00 PM
On Comcast here in CT, you need digital cable as well as an extra sports package to get Fox College Sports (FCS). I didn't purchase this extra when it was first offerred but have been very happy since I did because it includes:

FCS Atlantic
FCS Central
FCS Pacific
CSTV
NFL Network
NBA Network (well, they sometimes show a classic game from the 70's or 80's! :p :p )

The FCS networks in particular show lots of CS games as well as the replays like today with the Lehigh-Lafayette game. Very often you can see Saturday games for the next 2-3 days on one of the FCS channels.

The $64K question is why they didn't include ESPNU in that package!! :mad:

And yes I had the Lehigh-Lafayette game on today, but AndrewFU21 beat me to the punch posting the info! It's not even January and the withdrawal is so obvious!! xlolx xlolx

AndrewFU21
December 28th, 2006, 01:47 PM
You can definitely get it in NC, as I have Time Warner Digital cable here in NC. For some reason, I started getting those FCS channels and CSTV sometime this past Summer.

PantherRob82
December 28th, 2006, 01:48 PM
Ours is ESPNU, CSTV, FCS Atlantic, FCS Pacific and a couple other.