PDA

View Full Version : Re:Ralph and some Weirdo the BIASED Griz Fans.....

Kabooom
December 27th, 2006, 11:12 AM
xidiotx God.....i have to laugh.....Then laugh again.....It is getting veryxidiotx ridicluous that some Grizzly fans get ...very...upset that some people may not only be outside our fan base.....(As the world turns on Smug Planet Grizzly).....but may actually have a different opinion on how the griz globe turns, and how it should turn........How DARE MATT !!!EVIL PERSON......Listening to some of the biased Griz posters on here as well as E-Griz....in regards to this subject...is like saying Bart Simpsons Dad ....Homer.....looks like the best canidate to run Three mile Island nuclear Plant...... Some of you guys shove a lot of stuff into Matts face..and if he disagrees with you....you... probably either kick the dog...or beat the wife......I think it has come to the point where poor Matt has become so waterlogged with reading sooo many of these ....... as he would say"koolaid" comments from certain GRIZ MEGA POSTERS.....(ugly btw) .....I think I heard somebody once say that a teams fan base is both a building block, as well as a dehabilitation to its respective institution.......Something to keep in mind Griz faithful....

AZGrizFan
December 27th, 2006, 11:24 AM
Dude, are you drunk? xidiotx xidiotx

Try re-reading what you are about to post before you hit the "Submit Reply" button. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

elkmcc
December 27th, 2006, 12:25 PM
xidiotx God.....i have to laugh.....Then laugh again.....It is getting veryxidiotx ridicluous that some Grizzly fans get ...very...upset that some people may not only be outside our fan base.....(As the world turns on Smug Planet Grizzly).....but may actually have a different opinion on how the griz globe turns, and how it should turn........How DARE MATT !!!EVIL PERSON......Listening to some of the biased Griz posters on here as well as E-Griz....in regards to this subject...is like saying Bart Simpsons Dad ....Homer.....looks like the best canidate to run Three mile Island nuclear Plant...... Some of you guys shove a lot of stuff into Matts face..and if he disagrees with you....you... probably either kick the dog...or beat the wife......I think it has come to the point where poor Matt has become so waterlogged with reading sooo many of these ....... as he would say"koolaid" comments from certain GRIZ MEGA POSTERS.....(ugly btw) .....I think I heard somebody once say that a teams fan base is both a building block, as well as a dehabilitation to its respective institution.......Something to keep in mind Griz faithful....

In this case a little more koolaid and a little less christmas cheer might be in order. He makes his point though. Griz fans can be spoiled and fickle and as kaboom extolls, not very humble. Oh, and sometimes embarrassing too. :eek:
Montana was served up a big dose of humility in Wa/Griz a couple of weeks ago and that should keep most of us with our tails between our legs for a while. Matt just remined us that we aren't the only game in town. Congrats to App. St for making all of I-AA/CS look good.

December 27th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Hey, I get grief from lots of "fans" that seem to be thoroughly koolaided. :)

Kabooom
December 27th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Dude, are you drunk? xidiotx xidiotx

Try re-reading what you are about to post before you hit the "Submit Reply" button. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
The point is AZ.....DID you get the point???.........I see my mistakes.....Do you see yours?
:confused:

PantherRob82
December 27th, 2006, 12:47 PM
Is this like the new Mr Chicken or something? :confused:

BrevardMountaineer03
December 27th, 2006, 12:53 PM
I think the point to be brought out here is that there are fans on this board and others that back their team 150%, if you don't like their team your opinion doesn't matter. You're a homer if (like me) you route for Appalachian and say they will win. (or insert any other FCS team in there) I took out of the original post that we have our opinions and you don't have to agree with everybody, but let people enjoy their own team. There were Montana State posters who didn't flame ASU, but thought that MSU would win. That's fine with me and it should be acceptable for them to voice their opinion. I believe that his post was just talking about fans being so negative towards opposition. And if I am right, he has a point about some posts on this board.

elkmcc
December 27th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Hey, I get grief from lots of "fans" that seem to be thoroughly koolaided. :)

I bet you do. I wonder sometimes if sobriety was a requirement to get into Wa/Griz would interest remain like it has been in the past? I ask only because I am a NA koolaid kind of guy.

PantherRob82
December 27th, 2006, 12:58 PM
I bet you do. I wonder sometimes if sobriety was a requirement to get into Wa/Griz would interest remain like it has been in the past? I ask only because I am a NA koolaid kind of guy.

I used to like that PurpleSaurusRex kool aid. Do they still make that?

Kabooom
December 27th, 2006, 01:04 PM
I used to like that PurpleSaurusRex kool aid. Do they still make that?
Of course I like Marroon Koolaid.........because it's made from a blend of all sorts of different kinds of fruitcakes.........xidiotx :smiley_wi xlolx xlolx

bobbythekidd
December 27th, 2006, 01:11 PM
http://home.planet.nl/~jon02080/blog/uploaded_images/bunny-777033.jpg

Kabooom
December 27th, 2006, 01:16 PM
http://home.planet.nl/~jon02080/blog/uploaded_images/bunny-777033.jpg
Here let me explain.....wjklhr cp9ypdsohfc npo8vn ;diom;ildno;gia;ngo;gaoyl;hidfghpg uijfknpiorgu [-u9 g]u90nb[bph .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................would you like anything else explained?
xlolx

putter
December 27th, 2006, 01:17 PM
I understand your point Kaboom and agree that over the top Griz fans are out there. That being said I would rather be a part of a fan base that takes pride about being obscenely loud, passionate fans than of a school that doesn't give a rip unless it is to stir the pot (USD). I appreciate the fans from Hampton, Southern, Grambling etc who are true fans of their school and go to bat for them. It may not always be PC but it keeps the fires burning for the PCS division.

MTGrizzFan
December 27th, 2006, 01:27 PM
i like the way our fans take pride in the program

bobbythekidd
December 27th, 2006, 01:31 PM
Here let me explain.....wjklhr cp9ypdsohfc npo8vn ;diom;ildno;gia;ngo;gaoyl;hidfghpg uijfknpiorgu [-u9 g]u90nb[bph .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................would you like anything else explained?
xlolx
AHHHH. Why didn't you say so in the first place?xlolx

Kabooom
December 27th, 2006, 01:37 PM
I understand your point Kaboom and agree that over the top Griz fans are out there. That being said I would rather be a part of a fan base that takes pride about being obscenely loud, passionate fans than of a school that doesn't give a rip unless it is to stir the pot (USD). I appreciate the fans from Hampton, Southern, Grambling etc who are true fans of their school and go to bat for them. It may not always be PC but it keeps the fires burning for the PCS division.
....Agreed...........................However....I will take exception to that with a few Montana posters on here who froth at the mouth if someone from the same following ,or rival, has a different, as well as a probable, less non biased opinion.....I'm saying that a few posters , right, wrong, or indifferent......influence the masses.....the Crowd Pleaser......the Prom Queen....the Big Shot....And the one who is able to look at multiple sides to the equasion......Yes I should have proof read my original post.....But I'm glad you understand my point!......GO GRIZ!:smiley_wi

yosef1969
December 27th, 2006, 03:12 PM

I understand and for the most part agree with what you are saying. Same can certainly be said for ASU fans. I don't post very often simply due to ignorance regarding FCS as a whole. I have followed the mountaineers since the mid-eighties but only in the past 3-4 years have I began to understand the rest of the division and its history.

For obvious reasons, there has been an explosion in recent months of ASU posters here. Some more obnoxious than others. I often cringe when reading some of the posts but at least they all are interested enough in the program and the division to seek outlets for discussion, no matter how uninformed. As much as I hate reading their posts they are entitled to voice their opinion but at the same time they should be prepared to have someone challenge that opinion, no matter how smugly.:smiley_wi I don't think I have read a single post from Cap'n Cat or MplBison that I have remotely agreed with but they still should be allowed to post suppose.xlolx

Now the real question is will the App State newbies stay on board during the next 7-4 season?

PantherRob82
December 27th, 2006, 03:49 PM
....Agreed...........................However....I will take exception to that with a few Montana posters on here who froth at the mouth if someone from the same following ,or rival, has a different, as well as a probable, less non biased opinion.....I'm saying that a few posters , right, wrong, or indifferent......influence the masses.....the Crowd Pleaser......the Prom Queen....the Big Shot....And the one who is able to look at multiple sides to the equasion......Yes I should have proof read my original post.....But I'm glad you understand my point!......GO GRIZ!:smiley_wi

no more "...." please. It's hard enough to read the board with Mr Chicken. xcoffeex

GRZZ
December 27th, 2006, 04:30 PM

I think it is important to remember that this is a message board and everyone is entitled to their own independent thought. One or two or five Griz fans don't speak for Griz Nation as a whole just like on or two or five ASU fans don't speak for all of them etc... You get what I am saying. Maybe we shouldn't group people into fan bases quiet so much because most of us haven't even met eachother. The bigger the participation from the fan base is, the more likely there are to be bad apples. I miss football season...

PantherRob82
December 27th, 2006, 05:43 PM
good post. There are a lot of bad fans any time you have a lot of fans.

Grizo406
December 27th, 2006, 09:58 PM
In this case a little more koolaid and a little less christmas cheer might be in order. He makes his point though. Griz fans can be spoiled and fickle and as kaboom extolls, not very humble. Oh, and sometimes embarrassing too. :eek:
Montana was served up a big dose of humility in Wa/Griz a couple of weeks ago and that should keep most of us with our tails between our legs for a while. Matt just remined us that we aren't the only game in town. Congrats to App. St for making all of I-AA/CS look good.

Well said, Elk!:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

That humble pie/***** sandwich UMass gave us a few Friday's ago saved me $1200, but it still hurts!:bawling: :nod: :thumbsup:

patssle
December 27th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Another griz thread? xlolx

Haha sorry couldn't resist :)

Mountain Panther
December 27th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Another griz thread? xlolx

Haha sorry couldn't resist :)

And you thought they were bad sober!

AppFanBC
December 28th, 2006, 06:37 AM
I understand and for the most part agree with what you are saying. Same can certainly be said for ASU fans. I don't post very often simply due to ignorance regarding FCS as a whole. I have followed the mountaineers since the mid-eighties but only in the past 3-4 years have I began to understand the rest of the division and its history.

For obvious reasons, there has been an explosion in recent months of ASU posters here. Some more obnoxious than others. I often cringe when reading some of the posts but at least they all are interested enough in the program and the division to seek outlets for discussion, no matter how uninformed. As much as I hate reading their posts they are entitled to voice their opinion but at the same time they should be prepared to have someone challenge that opinion, no matter how smugly.:smiley_wi I don't think I have read a single post from Cap'n Cat or MplBison that I have remotely agreed with but they still should be allowed to post suppose.xlolx

Now the real question is will the App State newbies stay on board during the next 7-4 season?
Probably not

AZGrizFan
December 28th, 2006, 08:00 AM
The point is AZ.....DID you get the point???.........I see my mistakes.....Do you see yours?
:confused:

It's...........................difficult.......... ............to....................get............. ............your.......................point...... .....................between...................... ..all............................of............... ........the..............................periods.. ...........................

AZGrizFan
December 28th, 2006, 08:02 AM

Nope.

Can you hear me now? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
:p

PantherRob82
December 28th, 2006, 10:28 AM
It's...........................difficult.......... ............to....................get............. ............your.......................point...... .....................between...................... ..all............................of............... ........the..............................periods.. ...........................

Classic!!! xlolx

JALMOND
December 28th, 2006, 03:54 PM
I think it is important to remember that this is a message board and everyone is entitled to their own independent thought. One or two or five Griz fans don't speak for Griz Nation as a whole just like on or two or five ASU fans don't speak for all of them etc... You get what I am saying. Maybe we shouldn't group people into fan bases quiet so much because most of us haven't even met eachother. The bigger the participation from the fan base is, the more likely there are to be bad apples. I miss football season...

I myself speak for ALL of Portland State, although I try to do it objectively. If I believe in something strongly (the playoff snub), my objectivity goes flying out the window and I'll become a raving fanatic (at times). Seroiusly, tho, I enjoy the posts here and I realize that I am (most of the time) the only voice of Portland State and should remain as close to being objective as I can.

PantherRob82
December 28th, 2006, 03:58 PM
I myself speak for ALL of Portland State, although I try to do it objectively. If I believe in something strongly (the playoff snub), my objectivity goes flying out the window and I'll become a raving fanatic (at times). Seroiusly, tho, I enjoy the posts here and I realize that I am (most of the time) the only voice of Portland State and should remain as close to being objective as I can.

I've never noticed any other Viking fans here. Do they make random appearances?

mistersykes
December 28th, 2006, 04:14 PM

I think I've seen at least one other, unless I am getting the helmet confused with someone else.

JALMOND
December 28th, 2006, 04:14 PM

Occasionally. Maybe one or two others during the course of the year. Robs Pics was on board for part of this year. Was nice to have him. The PSU message boards are awfully quiet as well, compared to other team's message boards.

PantherRob82
December 28th, 2006, 05:12 PM
Occasionally. Maybe one or two others during the course of the year. Robs Pics was on board for part of this year. Was nice to have him. The PSU message boards are awfully quiet as well, compared to other team's message boards.

I forgot about Robs Pics. Maybe because he doesn't post as often and his name is not team related.