PDA

View Full Version : AGS Poll Results - Ivy League Preseason Rankings- 2016 SEASON

AGSPoll
July 29th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Results for 07/29/2016 AGS Poll:

Ivy League

Harvard Crimson

Pennsylvania Quakers

Dartmouth Big Green

Yale Bulldogs

Princeton Tigers

Brown Bears

Columbia Lions

Cornell Big Red

I know this is fairly regular with the top and the bottom not changing a whole lot from year to year but does anyone else think there might be some life if the Columbia Lions and that they may move off the doormat?

Twentysix
July 29th, 2016, 11:47 AM
It's Yale's year! Actually, because they are a non-participant I don't even care anymore. I'm going to continue pretending this conference doesn't exist. Such a shame, as the Ivy would add a decent reputation boost to the playoffs.

Go Lehigh TU owl
July 29th, 2016, 11:47 AM
This is a dumb question this late in the game but what are these polls? I don't see anything listed to vote in them. I only ask now because the PL one hasn't been released yet.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 29th, 2016, 01:11 PM
This is a dumb question this late in the game but what are these polls? I don't see anything listed to vote in them. I only ask now because the PL one hasn't been released yet.

They are in a thread in the AGS Poll Voters lounge which only poll voters can see...which you are one of...so not sure why you wouldn't be able to have seen it.

Twentysix
July 29th, 2016, 01:39 PM

All poll voters got an email woth the voting link like 2 weeks ago

ursus arctos horribilis
July 29th, 2016, 02:38 PM

That is also true.

Go Lehigh TU owl
July 29th, 2016, 04:05 PM

My email never works with this site no matter which one is use. It's not a big deal.