PDA

View Full Version : Who Plays Presbyterian Next Year

PCbluehose
December 22nd, 2006, 11:28 AM
I know we play Western Carolina, Elon and of course the Big South Teams, but who else has Presbyterian on their schedule? I know we are going to have about 3 home games if that next year because we are the fresh meat.

TexasTerror
December 22nd, 2006, 11:41 AM
Welcome to this board, as I don't think I've welcomed you since you came onboard in April...

I went to your web site. Seems your trying to promote your site around. Best bet would be visiting other FCS communities, both within the Big South and around the country. Folks are interested in new programs to FCS such as yours and while they may not join, they'd definitely lurk...

OL FU
December 22nd, 2006, 11:43 AM
I have heard rumors that you are coming to Paladin Stadium:confused:

But I don't think fresh meat applies since we have played many many times:nod:

PCbluehose
December 22nd, 2006, 11:52 AM
52-7 three years ago still hurts...

JBB
December 22nd, 2006, 12:07 PM
Id like to see you in Fargo at the Fabulous Fargo Dome. Maybe a home/home even. It was a D2 matchup that never happened but should have. Come over to bisonsports.net and say hello. Let us know whats going on.

PantherRob82
December 22nd, 2006, 01:58 PM
Always good to see more new blood.

BigApp
December 22nd, 2006, 04:24 PM
if we have as much difficulty finding games as we did last year, you may find yourself in Boone!

gophoenix
December 22nd, 2006, 05:07 PM
In 2007, we don't play Presby, just Liberty, Towson, South Florida and SUNY-Stony Brook

Go...gate
December 22nd, 2006, 05:52 PM
How about a trip to Hamilton, NY?

thirdgendin
December 23rd, 2006, 09:02 AM
I'm almost positive that you'll be in Greenville in September.

PCbluehose
December 23rd, 2006, 09:04 AM
I always enjoy a good game against the Furman faithful. When else can you see on the scoreboard.... FU HOSE

hoseman
December 27th, 2006, 08:12 AM
07 season...understand PC plays Furman in Greenville and will not play Elon.

(I would rather see PC take on App State than Elon again - can't get a read off of Elon as they seem to lack consistency throughout the season. Play App State next year and settle it early on in where PC is in the new division and where we need to go. Who knows, this could be a great game as PC might actually get a first down).

gophoenix
December 27th, 2006, 11:52 AM
News Flash, most of college football produces a lack of consistency except for the top teams who contend for the championships each year (and that can vary from team to team each year).

GoldandBlack
December 27th, 2006, 11:57 AM
IMHO, lack of consistence is not uncommon with a new coach.

My guess is that both Elon and the Citadel are going to be much tougher
games next year than has been the case in the past.

UCABEARS75
December 28th, 2006, 09:21 AM
I would love to see a home and home with ya'll in the future. We had a great time over there last year for the playoff game. The fans were very nice and you are in a beautiful part of the country.

Good luck in your move up. It will be a challenge but it can be fun if your fans have reasonable expectations and just root for your team to be competitive and show improvement.

We now have a year behind us in the transitional period and look forward to next fall.

chantman
December 28th, 2006, 09:58 AM
Welcome to the Big South PC. It's always nice to add a quality program and school to the conference.

PantherRob82
December 28th, 2006, 10:13 AM
Good luck Blue Hose!

Purple Pride
January 3rd, 2007, 09:00 AM
edit

Sly Fox
January 3rd, 2007, 11:46 PM
I know I'm looking forward to building a relationship witht he Hose on a yearly basis. We've played regularly over the years but now they'll start to count (well, in a way).