PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2016 CAA Preview

KPSUL
July 19th, 2016, 12:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8W3GBF_lxQ

No big surprises.

Tribe4SF
July 19th, 2016, 03:59 PM
I'd say picking Towson #3 is a surprise.

tribestruggles
July 20th, 2016, 06:10 AM
The unshocking question, "Can William and Mary beat Richmond", hopefully, for once, we can

Mattymc727
July 20th, 2016, 06:43 AM
The unshocking question, "Can William and Mary beat Richmond", hopefully, for once, we can

Will W&M ever beat Richmond? Can Richmond ever beat UNH? Can UNH ever beat W&M?

Or will the vicious cycle continue....

RootinFerDukes
July 20th, 2016, 08:01 AM
Did they mention our QB transfer Connor Mitch? I don't believe he did. I wonder how long ago they made this video if they didn't include that somewhat recent change.

I also loved the video but couldn't take it too seriously when he hyped up our defense. We're coming off of the two worst, consecutive statistical years on the defensive side of the football going all the way back to our programs first season in 1972. We hope Withers took his terrible defensive schemes with him.

BigHouseClosedEnd
July 20th, 2016, 07:13 PM
My brain exploded less than 90 seconds into the video when he said Rhody was the top story going into the season.

BigHouseClosedEnd
July 20th, 2016, 07:15 PM
I reattached my head and then it exploded again when Albany and Elon shared #3 for top story line.

BigHouseClosedEnd
July 20th, 2016, 07:16 PM

"Two Epic Games"

hktribefan
July 21st, 2016, 08:34 AM
Will W&M ever beat Richmond? Can Richmond ever beat UNH? Can UNH ever beat W&M?

Or will the vicious cycle continue....

When you guys ran us out of Cowell a couple years ago on your homecoming game I feel like the cycle took a hit. I'm hoping we can get back to the usual standard up at your place this year.

Mattymc727
July 21st, 2016, 10:50 AM
When you guys ran us out of Cowell a couple years ago on your homecoming game I feel like the cycle took a hit. I'm hoping we can get back to the usual standard up at your place this year.

Beat us pretty good down in VA last year to "right the ship". UNH did win at home in 2012 during a really down year for the tribe, which i think was the first win over W&M in like 13 years....

If UNH ever beats W&M @ W&M, then ill be shocked...