PDA

View Full Version : Championship Gear?

MYTAPPY
December 20th, 2006, 02:03 PM
Do any App followers know where to get the hats they handed out to the team on the field? They are not available on GOASU.COM.

Does anyone like the new "football guy" logo that the NCAA decided on?

PantherRob82
December 20th, 2006, 04:52 PM
I liked last years logo better.

ASU Kep
December 20th, 2006, 04:56 PM
I havn't bought anything yet actually, I'm swamped moving outta my place. I just hope they put out a DVD with the champ game and highlights like they did last year.

Mountaineer
December 20th, 2006, 05:02 PM
I havn't bought anything yet actually, I'm swamped moving outta my place. I just hope they put out a DVD with the champ game and highlights like they did last year.

I think they were talking about it over on the MMB and there will be another DVD set. :nod:

ASU Kep
December 20th, 2006, 05:14 PM
I think they were talking about it over on the MMB and there will be another DVD set. :nod:

Sweet, thanks. :hurray:

appfan2008
December 20th, 2006, 11:52 PM
I hope next years logo is better

BrevardMountaineer03
December 21st, 2006, 08:17 AM
Do any App followers know where to get the hats they handed out to the team on the field? They are not available on GOASU.COM.

Does anyone like the new "football guy" logo that the NCAA decided on?

Check the bookstore's webpage, they have much better gear then GoASU.com in my opinion.
http://www.bookstore.appstate.edu/temp/championshipidx.html
Edit: I gotta admit the bracket shirt is my favorite. But they add new gear almost every day.
As far as the Logo, I agree with PantherRob, last year's was better.

appstate1998
December 21st, 2006, 08:41 AM
unless they get new stuff today, I would hold off on the bookstore gear. I drove up there the other day to take a look at it, and it all looks like crap. Very very cheaply made since I'm guessing was made before the game even took place. The Boone mall sports stores have much better looking stuff. Hopefully, now that they have time the bookstore will be getting a lot better items in over the holidays because right now all of there stuff just looks really really cheap.

BrevardMountaineer03
December 21st, 2006, 10:34 AM
unless they get new stuff today, I would hold off on the bookstore gear. I drove up there the other day to take a look at it, and it all looks like crap. Very very cheaply made since I'm guessing was made before the game even took place. The Boone mall sports stores have much better looking stuff. Hopefully, now that they have time the bookstore will be getting a lot better items in over the holidays because right now all of there stuff just looks really really cheap.

I checked the bookstore site yesterday, and today they had added some glasses and steins like last years...Some of it looks dull, but I think there are better items this year compared to last years stuff.

thmst30
December 21st, 2006, 11:15 AM
Go to the sports store in the Boone Mall.