PDA

View Full Version : My Public Apology

JALMOND
December 18th, 2006, 12:48 PM
I want to take a moment and apologize for my actions recently regarding Portland State and the playoff selections. In my over three years of being associated with AGS, I've always prided myself on being able to walk the line between an objective I-AA observer and the only Portland State supporter on this site, and my actions in the last month have clearly shown my failure to do this. I want to offer my apologies to all the Montana State fans, particularly Catbob and Walkon, all the Eastern Illinois fans, and the other faithful AGS posters who might have been offended by my comments and actions. My actions were that of a hot headed fanatic and not of my reasonable, objective self.

Further, I would like to offer my congratulations to Appalachian State on winning the CS championship, and also to UMass as the runner-up. Both did this year what PSU hopes to do in the near future and that is to play in the championship game. Both teams are to be commended for representing the CS on the ESPN national stage. Congrats, too, to all those selected for the playoffs this year.

catbob
December 18th, 2006, 04:46 PM
Hey man, I completely understand, after all last year the Cats were basically in the same boat (with less of a chance than PSU had this year). We were 7-4 and had just beaten the Griz. Hell losing to you basically ruined our season, thanks for that. ;)

AGS is full of the fanatics; not the casual fans. Tempers flair and homerism is common, because AGS is the melting pot of fans truly passionate about I-AA football and especially their team. So its okay man, its okay. :D

December 18th, 2006, 04:48 PM
jalmond is a fine rep of AGS!

PantherRob82
December 18th, 2006, 04:50 PM
good to have you jalmond. get some more PSU fans on board! :hurray: