PDA

View Full Version : FCS National Under Armour AD Award Winners!

BEAR
March 2nd, 2016, 03:44 PM
CLEVELAND -- The National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics (NACDA) announced the 28 winners of the Under Armour AD of the Year Award (ADOY) today. The award spans seven divisions (NCAA FBS, FCS, Division I-AAA, II, III, NAIA/Other Four-Year Institutions and Junior College/Community Colleges). Winners will receive their awards during the James J. Corbett Awards Luncheon on Wednesday, June 15 at NACDA's 51st Annual Convention at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, Texas.

The ADOY Award highlights the efforts of athletics directors at all levels for their commitment and positive contributions to student-athletes, campuses and their surrounding communities.

http://www.nacda.com/sports/nacda/spec-rel/030216aaa.html

Football Championship Subdivision

Thorr Bjorn
University of Rhode Island

Dave Blank
Elon University

Bill Chaves
Eastern Washington University

Brad Teague
University of Central Arkansas

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcjdO5UUEAECc5p.jpg

Teague received his Bachelor's degree in mathematics from Delta State in 1992, Master's of Education in Administration from DSU in '95 and his Doctor of Philosophy in Leadership from Ole Miss in 2000. He contributes heavily to the community, serving on the Conway Airport Committee, Rotary Club, Conway Chamber of Commerce board, the Conway School District Foundation and the Board of Directors for Conway Corporation _ Conway's public utility company.

bluehenbillk
March 2nd, 2016, 03:51 PM
No Eric Ziady??!!

Grizalltheway
March 2nd, 2016, 04:15 PM
How they chose EWU's guy over Kent Haslam is beyond me. How's that Gateway Project coming along? xcoffeex

Nickels
March 2nd, 2016, 09:04 PM
How they chose EWU's guy over Kent Haslam is beyond me. How's that Gateway Project coming along? xcoffeex
They still haven't built that yet? In 2012 they where whoring that thing out like ground was about to be broken.

clenz
March 5th, 2016, 09:06 AM
They still haven't built that yet? In 2012 they where whoring that thing out like ground was about to be broken.

I think it was closer to being done I 2007 than it is now