PDA

View Full Version : CHAMP GAME ROLL CALL

GAD
December 15th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Who's hear to watch the FCS Championship game

sign in below
:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

GoAgs72
December 15th, 2006, 06:12 PM
I will as soon as I get home. Some of us on the West Coast are still at work - it's 4:10 PST. I think I will try to leave a little early though. Should be a good game.

Peems
December 15th, 2006, 06:14 PM
im all ready. i got ASU streaming audio, tv ready, is there a link for umass radio?

GAD
December 15th, 2006, 06:16 PM
I will as soon as I get home. Some of us on the West Coast are still at work - it's 4:10 PST. I think I will try to leave a little early though. Should be a good game.
Drive safely we'll be wait'n on ya

HLecter
December 15th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Reporting for duty,

GO YSU

bobbythekidd
December 15th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Here. Go APP!

JaxSinfonian
December 15th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Here on the couch in Jacksonville, Alabama, looking forward to a great game. Be right back ... gotta go grab a beer!

GOKATS
December 15th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Already have a cold one......here's hoping for a great game!!

JMU-MRD-DAD
December 15th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Game time.......2 years ago I was there.....OMG......this is going to be a great game.

Go UMASS...........bring it home for the A-10...

The Cats
December 15th, 2006, 07:03 PM
[QUOTE=GAD]Who's hear to watch the FCS Championship game

sign in below
:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :QUOTE]

Go ASU. Bring it home for the SoCon

ISUMatt
December 15th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Im watching

UNH_Alum_In_CT
December 15th, 2006, 07:49 PM
Brew du Jour ==> Sam Adams Octoberfest......seemed appropriate for my A-10 bretheren!! :nod:

JaxSinfonian
December 15th, 2006, 08:03 PM
Brew du Jour ==> Sam Adams Octoberfest......seemed appropriate for my A-10 bretheren!! :nod:

Without a dog in this fight, I'm going as neutral as I can get: drinking a New Zealand-brewed Steinlager.

How about everyone else?

colorless raider
December 15th, 2006, 08:04 PM
from the Choo-choo, the Red Raider is watching, go UMASS

LeopardFan04
December 15th, 2006, 08:05 PM
Man, just got home...just tuned in...

mistersykes
December 15th, 2006, 08:42 PM
I came home from buying groceries, and, much to my shagrin, it was 7-0 UMass! Luckily, my presence at the tv revved up the ASU offense AND defense. Go me!:rolleyes: ;)

Great football being played so far, with few penalties. Go ASU and FCS!

Ivytalk
December 15th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Kicking back with a nice Laphroaig single malt, the whole UNI women's cheerleading squad, and Condi Rice in a bitchin' lace body suit...

GrizFanIRAQ
December 15th, 2006, 08:46 PM
Watching it on the DUECE.....Go UMASS!!!:thumbsup:

Ivytalk
December 15th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Watching it on the DUECE.....Go UMASS!!!:thumbsup:

Love the avatar!:thumbsup:

aggie6thman
December 15th, 2006, 08:49 PM
I have been watching the whole game. It is always nice to have time after finals to watch football.

CSUBUCDAD
December 15th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Got lucky and the wife was ready to leave the Christmas party early so I just got back and the third quarter is just starting. Go App.

CSUBUCDAD
December 15th, 2006, 09:54 PM
App is spanking that Mass ass like a stepchild. Taking them completely out of thier game in the second half. App St. rules.

CoastalFan2005
December 15th, 2006, 09:55 PM
Showing up late for the end...good game by the Mountaineers so far, now they just need to close it out. Go ASU!

JohnStOnge
December 16th, 2006, 01:12 AM
I had to tape it because my wife wanted me to go to a Christmas Party with her. But when I came home late I got to watch the whole thing without knowing what had happened. One good thing about it being on tape is fast-forwarding through the commercials and halftime. And the team I was pulling for won so it was a good experience all around.

CCU97
December 16th, 2006, 02:00 AM
App St. Played great and so did U Mass...the game was much closer than anyone who wached just the secon half could see....UMass help their own and had multiple chances to do things....their passing to their tight end showed a weakness in App St that may keep it from being a 3-peat...ot at least the rest of us can hope!

Go...gate
December 16th, 2006, 05:37 PM
Watched it with my father last night; it was a very good game.