PDA

View Full Version : Towson scores a Duck!

andy7171
February 8th, 2016, 01:44 PM
http://www.towsontigers.com/news/2016/2/8/FB_0208164243.aspx

xthumbsupxxthumbsupxxthumbsupxxthumbsupxxthumbsupx

bluehenbillk
February 8th, 2016, 02:23 PM
You must have a helluva sourcexdrunkyx

etiger
February 8th, 2016, 02:28 PM
This just made our very good recruiting class turn into a GREAT class!!!!!!!!!

TUTigers
February 8th, 2016, 03:58 PM
LOVE LOVE LOVE

superman7515
February 9th, 2016, 05:30 AM
Yeah... well... you won't even remember him in a few years since he's a transfer... so there.

Go Green
February 9th, 2016, 09:23 AM
And of course, it just has to happen before the season when Dartmouth is on the schedule.... oh well.

JSUSoutherner
February 9th, 2016, 09:36 AM
Neat. Will he start?

UNIFanSince1983
February 9th, 2016, 10:21 AM
He was 3-9 with 32 yards in their spring game last year so you got that going for you.

andy7171
February 9th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Jealous ****ers!

UNIFanSince1983
February 9th, 2016, 10:37 AM
Jealous ****ers!

Hey he could turn out to be great for Towson, and I hope for your sake he is. However, there is nothing to prove that it is some amazing get at this point. He never saw any action in a real game for Oregon. He couldn't beat out an FCS transfer, and apparently thought he couldn't beat out another FCS transfer. So time will tell.

bluehenbillk
February 9th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Either way it works out you're in better shape than Delaware is right now at the QB position.

TUTigers
February 9th, 2016, 11:20 AM
Mahalak will be better than any other QB on our roster

laxVik
February 10th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Don't get too excited. When Vernon went down Oregon sucked at QB last year. Absolutely sucked. The fact that Mahalak could not beat out Lockie (who is arguably the worst duck QB in 20+ years) is very telling imo.

JSUSoutherner
February 11th, 2016, 12:31 AM
Don't get too excited. When Vernon went down Oregon sucked at QB last year. Absolutely sucked. The fact that Mahalak could not beat out Lockie (who is arguably the worst duck QB in 20+ years) is very telling imo.
A backup QB has to really suck to blow a 31-0 lead the way Oregon did.

Bisonoline
February 11th, 2016, 11:26 PM
A backup QB has to really suck to blow a 31-0 lead the way Oregon did.

No the defense has to suck. The QB doesnt play defense last time I checked.

JSUSoutherner
February 11th, 2016, 11:42 PM
No the defense has to suck. The QB doesnt play defense last time I checked.
That game was a group effort. The QB couldn't even get them in field goal range the entire second half.

Oregon's backup QB went 7-15 for 36 yards after Adams went down and didn't lead the offense to a single point in the second half.

Group effort.

Bisonoline
February 12th, 2016, 01:32 AM
That game was a group effort. The QB couldn't even get them in field goal range the entire second half.

Oregon's backup QB went 7-15 for 36 yards after Adams went down and didn't lead the offense to a single point in the second half.

Group effort.

If its a group effort why are you putting it all on the QB? How about the o-lines protection? Receivers dropping balls? Where was the running game? Poor play calling from the coaches and more importantly the D giving up over 31 points.

Stick to band camp.

UIWWildthing
February 12th, 2016, 07:16 AM
Hopefully he works out better than the last Power 5 QB transfer Towson had.

JSUSoutherner
February 12th, 2016, 10:50 AM
If its a group effort why are you putting it all on the QB? How about the o-lines protection? Receivers dropping balls? Where was the running game? Poor play calling from the coaches and more importantly the D giving up over 31 points.

Stick to band camp.
Because last I checked this thread was about a QB and not a defense?

If I wanted to talk about how the Oregon defense blow up against TCU I would go find a thread about it and post there.

This is a thread about an Oregon QB. And while he isn't the sole reason they lost, it's the reason that's relevant to this thread.

Bisonoline
February 12th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Because last I checked this thread was about a QB and not a defense?

If I wanted to talk about how the Oregon defense blow up against TCU I would go find a thread about it and post there.

This is a thread about an Oregon QB. And while he isn't the sole reason they lost, it's the reason that's relevant to this thread.

You back up any further you will run in to a general.

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
February 12th, 2016, 01:47 PM
Eh seems like a lame duck......