PDA

View Full Version : Former Mizzou QB Maty Mauk

UNIFanSince1983
January 28th, 2016, 01:31 PM
Does he end up at an FCS school?

clenz
January 28th, 2016, 01:31 PM
Any school that brings him in deserves every bit if **** they get...and then some

centennial
January 28th, 2016, 01:56 PM
Any school that brings him in deserves every bit if **** they get...and then some
So Illinois State then?

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 28th, 2016, 02:32 PM
So Illinois State then?

Spack will take him....

REALBird
January 28th, 2016, 02:41 PM
We take guys who SELL drugs not guys who TAKE drugs. There is a difference. If we took guys who partake in the drugs, then they wouldn't be able to pass drug tests and have to declare early. Or something to that magnitude.

Sammy94
January 28th, 2016, 02:54 PM

Southeastern Louisiana is my guess. He would fit in great with his teammates there.

centennial
January 28th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Southeastern Louisiana is my guess. He would fit in great with his teammates there.
Shots fired.

gumby013
January 28th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Shots fired.

That's EWU...

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 28th, 2016, 04:38 PM
We take guys who SELL drugs not guys who TAKE drugs. There is a difference. If we took guys who partake in the drugs, then they wouldn't be able to pass drug tests and have to declare early. Or something to that magnitude.

Maybe some of the Redbirds should have taken a few "drugs" during their playoff game against Richmond.....xnodx

....oh, wait, maybe they did.....xlolx

Go Lehigh TU owl
January 28th, 2016, 11:18 PM
Does he have a history beyond this? A college kid getting caught ripping a gagger? Not the best choice but not the end of the world either...

I'll be interested to see where he ends up. If he's an "otherwise good kid" I could see him getting a life line thrown his way.....

BisonTru
January 28th, 2016, 11:43 PM
Does he have a history beyond this? A college kid getting caught ripping a gagger? Not the best choice but not the end of the world either...

I'll be interested to see where he ends up. If he's an "otherwise good kid" I could see him getting a life line thrown his way.....

He was suspended from the team twice before this.

Go Lehigh TU owl
January 28th, 2016, 11:47 PM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Bill-Lumberg-Uh-Yeah-Office-Space.gif

bluehenbillk
January 29th, 2016, 07:22 AM
The old coaching regimes at JMU would've taken him in a second, we'll see how the new sheriff runs the show.

UNIFanSince1983
January 29th, 2016, 08:29 AM

Yeah and apparently him getting kicked off this time wasn't due to the video. Since the coach said it looked old it was for not living up to team standards or something.

So yes quite the history. I am guessing he will end up somewhere though.

REALBird
January 29th, 2016, 08:44 AM
Maybe some of the Redbirds should have taken a few "drugs" during their playoff game against Richmond.....xnodx

....oh, wait, maybe they did.....xlolx

Aren't drugs legal in Canada where you guys are located???? xlolx

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 29th, 2016, 10:07 AM

Oh boy, you got me on that one....xlolx

Spack had his one hit wonder with Roberson/Coprich. Now ISU will slide back down into the middle of the pack in the Valley....where they usually are.

penguinpower
January 29th, 2016, 10:19 AM
This is his 4th suspension. This time cocaine. Train wreck.

clenz
January 29th, 2016, 10:21 AM
Oh boy, you got me on that one....xlolx

Spack had his one hit wonder with Roberson/Coprich. Now ISU will slide back down into the middle of the pack in the Valley....where they usually are.
I'd have to agree with this....and it wasn't even Roberson that made them good. It was Coprich.

Look at the QB's they had before Roberson. They were pretty good.

Matt Brown is one of the best in MVFC history - played 09-12

Started the final 45 games of his career (total 46 played)
Only quarterback in ISUr history to throw for over 2,000 yards in four-consecutive seasons
Finished his career as the school leader in:
pass attempts (1,455)
completions (927)
passing yards (10,591)
passing touchdowns (78)
completion percentage (63.7)
passing yards per game (230.2)
total offense yards (10,952)
touchdowns responsible for (87)
Also finished his career as the Missouri Valley Football Conference all-time leader in five different passing categories

What was Illinois State's record with him starting?
2009: 6-5 - reserve action in first game, started final 10
226-352 (64.2%) 2,369 yards 11 td 6 int

2010: 6-5 - started all 11 games
221-334 (64.2%) 2,665 yards 22td 11 int

2011: 7-4 - started all 11 games
208-320 (35.0%) 2,187 yards 18td 7int

2012: 9-4 played two playoff games - started all 13 games
272-439 (62.0%) 3,370 yards 27td 12 int 260 ypg

It wasn't until Coprich took over that ISU was actually good

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 29th, 2016, 12:21 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Good point clenz.

Brown was a very good QB but needed more help by the looks of your stats.

ISU had a good defense in '14 that really helped propel them to the NC game. Last year's defense wasn't nearly as good.

Their defense was ranked #53 in the FCS this year.

Bisonoline
January 29th, 2016, 05:09 PM

No that would be the OTHER school.:D

FUBeAR
January 29th, 2016, 05:20 PM

I see - it's actually a major at ISUr - http://business.illinoisstate.edu/management/sequences/entrepreneurship.shtml

"Having the skills and knowledge to start a new business may mean the difference between prosperity and poverty. Students who learn to think independently flourish in chaotic environments and to keep cool under pressure. We embody a “hands-on” philosophy of teaching, putting our students into real-life entrepreneurial situations. Our program is rigorous, challenging, and most of all, fun"

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
January 31st, 2016, 12:41 AM
Really though, after being dismissed from his team does he land somewhere FCS??????

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 31st, 2016, 09:40 AM
Really though, after being dismissed from his team does he land somewhere FCS??????

If he wants to play right away....yes.

UNIFanSince1983
February 1st, 2016, 08:59 AM

That is why I started the thread. I really do think someone will give him a chance though as he does have quite a bit of talent.

McNeese75
February 1st, 2016, 10:07 AM
That is why I started the thread. I really do think someone will give him a chance though as he does have quite a bit of talent.

Talented, yes
poisonous to an FCS program, more than likely.

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
February 1st, 2016, 10:23 AM

Well initially he was just "on notice" and the info we were getting was that the incident was very old. They actually said later when they dismissed him for good that it was for other reasons and not just the video. Can't remember the quote but team violations of some kind. So when the final dismissal happened that's why I repeated your initial question.

EKU Toss Sweep
May 19th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Yes, while not yet confirmed it does appear he may be getting a second chance. From everything I heard and saw, Noah Spence was a solid team mate and has made great on his second chance. Plenty of posts on here last year calling Spence a train wreck and disaster waiting to happen. He wasn't and it didn't. If it is true and Maty Mauk is headed our way, I hope the new staff has the same short leash and that Maty Mauk is a kid who will own his past and is actually looking to turn his life back in the right direction. He got his degree and is a graduate transfer. That's one positive step in the right direction. Coach Elder recruited him when he was at Tennessee and didn't get him. Looks like he will finally get the chance to coach him in football and in life. I'll be pulling for him and not just because it looks like he will be wearing Maroon and White next fall.

It was a while ago, but I was once 21. Glad my life didn't play out in the media and on message boards.

clenz
May 19th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Yes, while not yet confirmed it does appear he may be getting a second chance. From everything I heard and saw, Noah Spence was a solid team mate and has made great on his second chance. Plenty of posts on here last year calling Spence a train wreck and disaster waiting to happen. He wasn't and it didn't. If it is true and Maty Mauk is headed our way, I hope the new staff has the same short leash and that Maty Mauk is a kid who will own his past and is actually looking to turn his life back in the right direction. He got his degree and is a graduate transfer. That's one positive step in the right direction. Coach Elder recruited him when he was at Tennessee and didn't get him. Looks like he will finally get the chance to coach him in football and in life. I'll be pulling for him and not just because it looks like he will be wearing Maroon and White next fall.

It was a while ago, but I was once 21. Glad my life didn't play out in the media and on message boards.
At 21 years old you were doing enough drugs and whatever else he was doing to make Escobar blush?

clenz
May 19th, 2016, 12:19 PM
Here's your QB, EKU.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2512812.1454010105!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_400/maukweb29s-2-web.jpg
http://www.muckfizzou.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Maty-Mauk-mugshot.png

Hope someone makes that into a giant sign and brings it into a game.

Oh, he also completed just 51% of his passes for 6 TD and 4 picks last year too....winner on and off the field.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 19th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Hey clenz, I snorted coke before. You probably want to distance yourself from me.

JFC some of you high horse no second chance mother****ers amaze me. I know at some point you will or at least should feel some god damn shame for your asinine attitude about some of this.

If your kids ever did anything wrong I sure hope they wouldn't have to deal with a person of your style and absolute unforgiving stance on mistakes young people make...I mean outside of the actual parental dealings.

Now maybe this kid has a long line of offenses, I don't know, if he does then yes you need to stop giving a second chance at some point but I don't know crap about his situation so maybe I took this wrong. But hoping people make signes and continue to beat the young people down over youthful indiscretion...can not f'n understand this at all. It's the sort of thing you see from high schoolers and maybe some college kids but adults?

clenz
May 19th, 2016, 01:00 PM
Now maybe this kid has a long line of offenses, I don't know, if he does then yes you need to stop giving a second chance at some point but I don't know crap about his situation so maybe I took this wrong. But hoping people make signes and continue to beat the young people down over youthful indiscretion...can not f'n understand this at all. It's the sort of thing you from high schoolers and maybe some college kids but adults?
This is the issue

He was suspended twice by Mizzou last season alone before getting reinstated and then dismissed in Jan. The suspension that lead to his dismissal was his third in 4 months. The first two? Also drug, alcohol and violence related.

Mauk was suspended for four games Sept. 29 after an unspecified violation of team rules. Multiple sources confirmed to The Star that the initial suspension stemmed from a failed drug test.

He was reinstated from that suspension on Oct. 25, one day after a 10-3 loss at Vanderbilt as Missouri entered its bye week. Days later, former Tigers coach Gary Pinkel suspended Mauk for the remainder of the season after he was involved in a confrontation at a Columbia bar only hours after apologizing to his teammates for the initial suspension.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/sec/university-of-missouri/article57037823.html#storylink=cpy

Dude, I lived with a drug dealer...I'm talking large amounts of weed and cocaine. If he had gotten busted I'd be rotting in prison with him simply because of the amount that was in our apartment, even though I had less than zero to do with it. I'm not "holier than thou" when it come to drugs. I'm on the legalization side of most things.

I'm all for second chances. He's well past "Second chance" at this point.

Oh, also back in 2013 he struck two vehicles, with his vehicle, and fled the scene, led police on a shortish chase, blew threw multiple stop signs/traffic signals. He was eventually arrested and taken to jail.

He's Johnny Manziel without the social media hype.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 19th, 2016, 01:17 PM
I was referring to the second chance as being the FCS school but yes he has gotten the good riddance from one school and now has to make something of himself of die on the vine.

I just don't get the joy out of rooting against others that some do. Good luck to EKU, good luck to him, it appears it will be an uphill battle.

EKU Toss Sweep
May 19th, 2016, 04:36 PM
This is the issue

He was suspended twice by Mizzou last season alone before getting reinstated and then dismissed in Jan. The suspension that lead to his dismissal was his third in 4 months. The first two? Also drug, alcohol and violence related.

Dude, I lived with a drug dealer...I'm talking large amounts of weed and cocaine. If he had gotten busted I'd be rotting in prison with him simply because of the amount that was in our apartment, even though I had less than zero to do with it. I'm not "holier than thou" when it come to drugs. I'm on the legalization side of most things.

I'm all for second chances. He's well past "Second chance" at this point.

Oh, also back in 2013 he struck two vehicles, with his vehicle, and fled the scene, led police on a shortish chase, blew threw multiple stop signs/traffic signals. He was eventually arrested and taken to jail.

He's Johnny Manziel without the social media hype.

By living with the drug dealer weren't you giving him a second, third and forth chance. Or did you move out as soon as you knew about it.

I don't look for Mauk to be on the field in anything other than a mop up role. I'm also not a big fan of bringing in the 1 year transfer. So, bring your sign and come on down. It looks like you've already picked out the art work. We tailgate in the Colonel Club lot just below the first base dugout on the baseball field above. I'll have a cooler of beer and some good Kentucky bourbon for you, unless you're opposed to that. The Jacksonville St. game is always fun. What are you doing on October 22nd?

BisonFan02
May 19th, 2016, 04:43 PM
By living with the drug dealer weren't you giving him a second, third and forth chance. Or did you move out as soon as you knew about it.

I don't look for Mauk to be on the field in anything other than a mop up role. I'm also not a big fan of bringing in the 1 year transfer. So, bring your sign and come on down. It looks like you've already picked out the art work. We tailgate in the Colonel Club lot just below the first base dugout on the baseball field above. I'll have a cooler of beer and some good Kentucky bourbon for you, unless you're opposed to that. The Jacksonville St. game is always fun. What are you doing on October 22nd?

Gonna go out on a limb and say he is at the UNI/Missouri St. game in Cedar Falls for family weekend. Even though it is Missouri State, it still isn't OVC football. xthumbsupx

EKU Toss Sweep
May 19th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Gonna go out on a limb and say he is at the UNI/Missouri St. game in Cedar Falls for family weekend. Even though it is Missouri State, it still isn't OVC football. xthumbsupx

And as a UNI fan, I would expect nothing else. It looked like he's already put some thought into his sign, the least I could do was offer the bourbon.

clenz
May 19th, 2016, 05:16 PM
I moved out as quick as I could. Turns out my lease and slum lord had me locked in. Why? Well we needed another roommate to fill the place and the slumlord filled the vacancy so they chose who moved in. Turns out he was the nephew of the slum lord. Yep. Guess how much leverage I had on that situation?

Call the cops? Yeah, there was more hiding spots for that stuff than I want to know. Cops wouldn't have found more than a baggy of weed.

He got picked up for a second DUI and called me to bail him out. I hung up on him and told him I hope he spend a few days in there. So, that's where he stood with me.

TTUEagles
May 20th, 2016, 08:16 PM
And as a UNI fan, I would expect nothing else. It looked like he's already put some thought into his sign, the least I could do was offer the bourbon.

Most importantly, what brand of bourbon?

Daytripper
May 21st, 2016, 08:14 AM
If cell phone cameras had existed when I was in my late teens and early twenties....smh. .... But I eventually grew up. Perspective. Remember, they are still basically kids.

JSUSoutherner
May 21st, 2016, 12:02 PM

Yes. Yes it is. xnodx

Paladin1aa
May 21st, 2016, 01:01 PM
Mauk has been a complete embarrassment. A former Ohio All State player who set state records, his father was his H.S. Head Coach. Heavily recruited, you could see he was a head case back then. Then the drugs and discipline problems. Big surprise for everyone.

EKU was one of my guesses for a transfer.

OSBF
May 23rd, 2016, 08:23 AM
Hey clenz, I snorted coke before. You probably want to distance yourself from me.

JFC some of you high horse no second chance mother****ers amaze me. I know at some point you will or at least should feel some god damn shame for your asinine attitude about some of this.

If your kids ever did anything wrong I sure hope they wouldn't have to deal with a person of your style and absolute unforgiving stance on mistakes young people make...I mean outside of the actual parental dealings.

Now maybe this kid has a long line of offenses, I don't know, if he does then yes you need to stop giving a second chance at some point but I don't know crap about his situation so maybe I took this wrong. But hoping people make signes and continue to beat the young people down over youthful indiscretion...can not f'n understand this at all. It's the sort of thing you see from high schoolers and maybe some college kids but adults?

It's not a "mistake", he didn't forget where he put the car keys, he made a conscious decision to commit a criminal act, and the best that can come from it is that he learns that bad decisions are coupled with bad consequences

He's not a kid, he's a grown ass man, if he was in the desert in camo killing radical Muslimes we'd be proclaiming him a brave "man" at 21

I'm all for 2nd chances, I've had a couple, but its about the sort of image you desire your program to have

There are plenty of places he can get that 2nd chance, and a 3rd after that, good for him

I have a ton of respect for the programs that somehow still manage to be highly successful without knowingly inviting vermin like this guy onto their campus

There are plenty of JSU's and EKU's that will welcome him with open arms, good for the "kid", hope it works out for all concerned, but I'd prefer to keep trash like this off my campus

And, yes, I'm painfully aware ILS hasn't been doing a great job at that, much to my dismay

ursus arctos horribilis
May 23rd, 2016, 11:33 AM
It's not a "mistake", he didn't forget where he put the car keys, he made a conscious decision to commit a criminal act, and the best that can come from it is that he learns that bad decisions are coupled with bad consequences

He's not a kid, he's a grown ass man, if he was in the desert in camo killing radical Muslimes we'd be proclaiming him a brave "man" at 21

I'm all for 2nd chances, I've had a couple, but its about the sort of image you desire your program to have

There are plenty of places he can get that 2nd chance, and a 3rd after that, good for him

I have a ton of respect for the programs that somehow still manage to be highly successful without knowingly inviting vermin like this guy onto their campus

There are plenty of JSU's and EKU's that will welcome him with open arms, good for the "kid", hope it works out for all concerned, but I'd prefer to keep trash like this off my campus

And, yes, I'm painfully aware ILS hasn't been doing a great job at that, much to my dismay

You trying to be a moron here? We all refer to young adults as kids unless we are their age...you and I are not and neither are most people on here.

If that was supposed to be your big point it falls plenty short. My whole point was not acting like a kid in high school and wishing others put his pic on a placard and so forth...so STFU with your dumbass dictionary lesson.

OSBF
May 23rd, 2016, 11:59 AM
You trying to be a moron here? We all refer to young adults as kids unless we are their age...you and I are not and neither are most people on here.

If that was supposed to be your big point it falls plenty short. My whole point was not acting like a kid in high school and wishing others put his pic on a placard and so forth...so STFU with your dumbass dictionary lesson.

Like being able to disagree with someone without debriding them with a scathing personal attack?

Yeah, that would be cool, lets try that.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 23rd, 2016, 12:03 PM
Like being able to disagree with someone without debriding them with a scathing personal attack?

Yeah, I came at your condescending too hard. My apologies, please define some terms for me.xthumbsupx

BisonFan02
May 23rd, 2016, 12:38 PM

Yeah, I came at your condescending too hard. My apologies, please define some terms for me.xthumbsupx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4fWN6VvgKQ

JSUSoutherner
May 25th, 2016, 02:08 AM

Nah. Grass would tell him to get lost.

Just because we take transfers doesn't mean we don't have standards.

Terry2889
May 25th, 2016, 07:41 AM

Yeah but when you did it it was in Latin : )

ursus arctos horribilis
May 25th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Yeah but when you did it it was in Latin : )

Trudat homey. Just about to break 100 posts. Nice work, the next few thousand are easy. xlolx

superman7515
May 25th, 2016, 11:58 AM

You haven't lived until you've done a line of coke off a hookers ass.

clenz
May 25th, 2016, 01:01 PM

Something to add that I didn't the first time.

I know you and I disagree, quite strongly, on this and we will never agree - playing college athletics, especially on scholarship, isn't a right. You represent the university. The university is investing tens of thousands - by the time you add trips, apparel, and other the other perks, you're over $100 grand over 4-5 years at some places in a kid - of dollars into the kids. They should be held to a higher standard than the standard **** off at the school. When you have the sheer amount of legal issues and suspensions you lose your "right/privilege".

To take it back to the Coprich issue last year, he's getting this chance (and as many as he did at Mizzou) because he was highly recruited. Illinois State fans gladly admitted that if it was a back up offensive lineman they'd want him kicked off the team to "prove a point".

It's not that I want him to be forced to live under a bridge the rest of his life. He doesn't deserve the privilege, IMO, to represent the university and get a full scholarship. I feel the same about anyone on any team/club that gets a full ride and becomes an extension/representation of the university.

Should I do something really dumb with the AGS Twitter there is no way in hell you'd "suspend" me 3 times and give me another chance before you pulled my ass from it. Why? I am representing AGS through that medium, just as Mauk/Coprich did through the medium of sports. I'm not even getting 20-30 thousand dollars worth of compensation per year to do it like they were.xcoffeex

I didn't drink in high school. I didn't drink during football season in college. Why? Getting caught and losing my privileged to play the sport I was in wasn't worth it. I was able to put aside the urge to do stupid **** that would result legal issues and hurt my standing on the team. There are a lot of college kids too dumb/ignorant/selfish to do that. Doing coke, getting in bar fights, leading police on a pursuit after fleeing the scene of an accident, etc... shouldn't get you sympathy from anyone.

I know you don't agree with that. I know you'll never agree with that. I know we'll continue to have this conversation every time something like this comes up. I'm okay with that. I'm also not going to apologize for my beliefs on that.

BisonTru
May 25th, 2016, 01:44 PM
It's not that I want him to be forced to live under a bridge the rest of his life. He doesn't deserve the privilege, IMO, to represent the university and get a full scholarship. I feel the same about anyone on any team/club that gets a full ride and becomes an extension/representation of the university.

Do we know if he is on scholarship? Couldn't it be possible that he hasn't been promised anything outside of a spot in fall ball, and if he even farts in the general direction of another human being, he's gone? I'm just spitballing, but this could be a really cheap obviously high risk play.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 25th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Should I do something really dumb with the AGS Twitter there is no way in hell you'd "suspend" me 3 times and give me another chance before you pulled my ass from it. Why? I am representing AGS through that medium, just as Mauk/Coprich did through the medium of sports. I'm not even getting 20-30 thousand dollars worth of compensation per year to do it like they were.xcoffeex

Just taking this part clenzy cuz you started down a road here that if taken to it's limit will likely help make my point. Let's say you did do something and we had a discussion about what you were doing that didn't reflect well...

Would I just abandon you and your copious efforts? No way, I would tell you how much I appreciated your hard work BUT I god damn well don't like it that you are doing something that jeopardizes what not only you, but quite a few others are also trying to do in conjunction with your efforts.

We both know that to be true right?

Now let's say it continued. Should it mean that you wouldn't have an opportunity to try again with someone else to make some really solid contributions to a community or information sharing service? Should it mean you need to have others chastising you, working against you because you made some mistake? I sure can't see how or why this should happen.

Lastly, if we are talking about violence I am on your side with have zero tolerance or at least much, much less tolerance. I just can't ride that train when we are talking about drug stuff for the most part. It is a different animal to me.

clenz
May 25th, 2016, 05:12 PM
On the Twitter topic I can usually predict the general amount of interaction I'll get on a tweet. NDSU and JSU tweets will have my phone blowing up with notifications for hours. I also know when a tweet likely won't see much interaction and I'm not hurt by it.

I was hurt more people didn't seem to appreciate the Patriot League tweet yesterday. I spent good time creating that gif getting it to loop like it does.

Still has decent engagement numbers but really hoped for more favorites and retweets.

https://twitter.com/agsfcs/status/735217815943286785

dbackjon
May 25th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Mauk has been a complete embarrassment. A former Ohio All State player who set state records, his father was his H.S. Head Coach. Heavily recruited, you could see he was a head case back then. Then the drugs and discipline problems. Big surprise for everyone.

EKU was one of my guesses for a transfer.

Sounds like johnny football

ursus arctos horribilis
May 25th, 2016, 05:48 PM
On the Twitter topic I can usually predict the general amount of interaction I'll get on a tweet. NDSU and JSU tweets will have my phone blowing up with notifications for hours. I also know when a tweet likely won't see much interaction and I'm not hurt by it.

I was hurt more people didn't seem to appreciate the Patriot League tweet yesterday. I spent good time creating that gif getting it to loop like it does.

Still has decent engagement numbers but really hoped for more favorites and retweets.

https://twitter.com/agsfcs/status/735217815943286785

Damn, that is really good and I did not even see it. I always have the Chrome browser set up with all admin type tabs and so forth so I can just open it quick and take care of bidness. That is the browser I have the AGS twitter opened up on. So I started building a new site (not fcs related) so I am using that browser for that right now so I don't have any of those ready to look at stuff quickly. Not that I can go like or retweet your post on that same account anyway. xlolx

Sorry I missed that one, truly. You twitter people go rep that up!!

clenz
May 25th, 2016, 05:54 PM
I saw that scene posted in another thread referring to the PL and I had to use it. The best part is, that thread is actually quite cordial and fits the gif perfectly.

I shouldn't say I was "hurt" but I thought that would've gotten a few more chuckles. The actual engagement for views and media clicks/plays is good though so I'm not too upset. I just thought I'd give a bit of humor a shot

BisonFan02
May 25th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Damn, that is really good and I did not even see it. I always have the Chrome browser set up with all admin type tabs and so forth so I can just open it quick and take care of bidness. That is the browser I have the AGS twitter opened up on. So I started building a new site (not fcs related) so I am using that browser for that right now so I don't have any of those ready to look at stuff quickly. Not that I can go like or retweet your post on that same account anyway. xlolx

Sorry I missed that one, truly. You twitter people go rep that up!!

I'm 99.9% sure I liked that tweet on the facebook relay. xthumbsupx

clenz
May 25th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Ah Facebook. At some point I should probably do more with that than just led Twitter posts flow to it

ursus arctos horribilis
May 25th, 2016, 06:06 PM
It is so odd to me but "likes" are the currency of the online community. It means something and should be done just as it is similar to my ol' favorite saying "a tip of the cap" would have been in the oldern days.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 25th, 2016, 06:07 PM
let

clenz
May 25th, 2016, 06:26 PM
God damn. I just got new glasses a month ago. Apparently I still haven't adjusted to seeing keyboards and screens correctly.

Twitter gets a exponential amount more of interaction than Facebook. Twitter doesn't hide your post from 80% of your audience from the start and then make you pay to get more to see it. When I push send on a tweet it goes to all 800 plus followers. It's just a matter of them reading the timeline at that point.

I love those that do interact on Facebook but knowing that less than 20 people will actually have the post published to their timeline sucks the "want too" from spending time on it

For reference the last post was a couple hours ago and the views and clicks on Twitter is over six fold that of Facebook.